Falcon and Domino Ch. 10

Story Info
A costumed crimefighter closes in on a sexy villainess
2.4k words
4.47
11.8k
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'When are you going to do it Dirk?' It was a straightforward question, but Dirk Peterson was struggling to answer. He paused and looked across the frozen boating lake, that Sunday morning.

'Very soon Sadie,' he replied. 'I'll hand in my resignation very soon.'

'Once you've done so, I'll call my old high-school friend in the Midwest. He's assistant editor on the local newspaper, and I know he'll get you a job,' Sadie said, her voice full of excitement. 'It'll be fantastic when we start our new life together there.'

They returned to his car and Dirk drove Sadie home, before returning to his own apartment. He was delaying his resignation, as he wanted to wait until Domino was no longer able to blackmail him. As he sat in his apartment, he recalled the previous day's events. Domino had instructed him to go to a house in the suburbs. There he had been made to undergo a gentle role play session with Charlotte, who was also a dominatrix, with a passion for baking cupcakes. It had been very tame until an unknown woman had entered the dungeon and jerked him off.

Dirk had laid awake for most of the night thinking about what had happened. He wondered if Charlotte was really Domino. He had never seen Domino's face, but both had short blonde hair. They were also about the same height and build, and both had large breasts. If Charlotte was Domino, then he didn't know why she sent him to her home address. It could be that she was playing a game of bluff and double-bluff. Maybe she felt that he would never make the connection because it was too obvious. Charlotte and Domino were exact opposites, but it could also be the perfect cover.

He turned on his computer and logged in to his account at The Daily Chronicle. The system provided him with unrestricted access to public records, and when he keyed "1217 Pilkington Lane", the computer provided details of the occupier – "Charlotte Dominez".

'Bingo,' he said, as her surname was almost identical to his nemesis. Dirk grabbed his jacket and headed to the main police station, where he was taken to an interview room. Moments later Detective Rachel Benton walked in.

'Hello Mr Peterson. I didn't recognise you with your clothes on,' she said, irony clearly in her tone. 'What can I do for you?'

'My reliable sources tell me that Charlotte Dominez of 1217 Pilkington Lane, is working as a dominatrix there.'

'There's no law against that in this state,' Rachel replied. 'Providing she doesn't entertain minors, and pays her taxes.'

Dirk realised that she needed more convincing. 'I have strong reason to believe that she is also a felon called Domino, who has been responsible for a number of crimes.'

'I see. Well, let me look into this,' she said. She gave Dirk her contact card and ended the meeting.

Back in his apartment, Dirk spent the afternoon gazing out of the window as he imagined living in the Midwest with Sadie. He was brought back to reality by the sound of the telephone ringing, and when he answered it, found Rachel Benton on the other end.

'I've some news for you Mr Peterson,' she said. 'We brought Charlotte Dominez in for questioning, and she confessed to being Domino. She's admitted to committing a series of crimes. She's currently in a cell after becoming hysterical, so we'll keep her here tonight, and formally charge her in the morning.'

'That's great news.'

'Yes. I know reporters can't reveal their sources, but I'd like to thank you for the information. We appreciate your help.'

Dirk struggled to absorb the news. Domino had been captured by the police. She could no longer use blackmail to torment him. He typed a resignation letter, which he promptly emailed to his editor. He then phoned Sadie to tell her the news.

'That's great Dirk,' she said. 'Why didn't you do it sooner?

'There was something I needed to sort out,' he replied. 'But the important thing is we can leave soon and be in our new home within three weeks.'

'I'm so happy. We'll be spending our first Christmas together, back in my home town. You'll love it there.'

Dirk then contacted his landlord to terminate his apartment lease, before phoning a removal firm to make arrangements for his belongings to be shipped to the Midwest. As darkness fell, a thought entered his mind. When the police arrived at Charlotte's house, she wouldn't have had a chance to set her computer to release the recording onto the Internet. But what if she had pre-set it? She wouldn't be able to stop it if she was in a police cell. He was also aware that the police would search her house for evidence, and might set it off accidently. Either way, the recording of his humiliation would be public. He knew he had to destroy it tonight, while she was in police custody.

He put on his Falcon costume, and noticed Rachel's contact card, which he put in one of his belt pockets. He drove to the suburbs, and parked in a quiet alley near 1217 Pilkington Lane. He then made his way to the rear and picked the back door lock.

He searched in all the rooms but couldn't find a computer. He then remembered the most private room – the dungeon. He descended the stairs into the basement and entered the dungeon. He glanced around at the whips, canes and other fetish implements, and knew the computer had to be somewhere.

'Are you looking for something?' said a voice from behind him. Falcon turned around to find Domino standing there, holding a cell phone.

'Domino,' he stuttered. 'What are you doing here?'

'I want you to undress and clamp your right wrist in the wall manacle,' she said. She pressed a button on the cell phone. 'You have sixty seconds to comply, after which time the recording will be released to the world. Only I can enter the code to stop it.'

'Wait,' he pleaded, trying to grasp the situation.

'Fifty seconds.'

'Domino. Stop the recording, and we can talk.'

'Forty seconds.' Falcon looked around the dungeon. 'Thirty seconds.' Knowing his situation was desperate, Falcon pulled off his hood and gloves. 'Twenty seconds.' He frantically pulled off his other garments. 'Ten seconds.' He hurriedly pulled off his tights and clamped the manacle shut over his right wrist. Domino keyed a code into the phone. 'Countdown stopped,' she said, before clamping the remaining manacles over his left wrist and both ankles.

Domino picked up his discarded costume and laid it neatly on the padded table. She looked in the pockets of his utility belt and pulled out Rachel's contact card. 'What were you thinking Dirk? Did you think that I was Charlotte?'

'Yes,' Falcon replied quietly.

Domino grabbed hold of his balls and caressed them, until he had a full erection. She then placed the electro stimulation unit beside him, and attached two of the rings to his cock. She turned the unit on, and Falcon felt the electrical pulse running through his shaft.

'Let me tell you something. Charlotte Dominez is no more Domino, than you are the Queen of Sheba. She's just a regular woman. Three years ago, her six year-old daughter died of leukaemia, and then her husband walked out on her. Charlotte moved here to start a new life, where she met the women of The Pilkington Lane Ladies Social Group, and Charlotte was able to enjoy life again.'

Domino gradually increased the power.

'The group was set up by Prudence, after she left her violent husband. In fact, most of the women were victims of domestic abuse. At first they spent their spare time baking cakes and doing embroidery, until Sally discovered The Kandy Klub, and the others soon joined. It's ironic as it enabled them to practice S&M without anyone getting hurt. Basically, The Kandy Klub is nothing more than a few people dressing up and exercising their fantasies through role play. At first Charlotte was nervous of attending, but soon realised that she revelled in the excitement of S&M. It even inspired her to create her own dungeon here, where she would entertain local gentlemen in her persona as Mistress Lashes. It enabled her to pay the bills.'

Domino increased the power further and Falcon could feel himself rapidly reaching an orgasm.

'I asked Charlotte and her friends to help me last weekend at The Kandy Klub. They simply thought we were into fetish games, and nothing more. I made up a story about you needing to take urgent medication, after you ran out. Charlotte was understanding and agreed for me to send you here yesterday for a mild session. And now Charlotte is sobbing in a police cell.'

'I'm sorry,' Falcon said, as he began to spasm.

'You will be Dirk,' she replied, as she turned the machine to full power. Falcon continued to spasm and then cried out as he came. When he had fired his load, Domino carefully unclipped the rings. She then wiped his cock dry with his tights, before lying them back neatly on the table. She reached for a candle, and lit it.

'I'm sorry about Charlotte,' Falcon repeated. 'I honestly didn't realise.'

'You need to be punished Dirk,' she said, as she lifted his flaccid cock and titled the candle a few inches above it. When the hot wax landed on his cock, Falcon winced. Domino held it there for several minutes to allow more wax to drip, before releasing his cock.

'I didn't intend to cause any distress to Charlotte,' he said.

'When Charlotte was arrested she tried to contact her friends, but couldn't reach them, so she phoned me. She hardly knows me, but she was desperate.' Domino then moved the candle back and forth beneath his cock, before holding it still. Falcon cried out and begged her to stop, but Domino held the candle there. Falcon felt the pain becoming unbearable and could feel beads of sweat running down his face.

'Please Domino, stop! I'll do anything you say!' he begged.

'Anything?'

'Yes, anything!' he cried out, and Domino blew out the flame. She took Rachel's contact card and wrote on it, before tying it to Falcon's cock with a pink ribbon.

'If you want to help CharIotte, then get her out of jail,' Domino said, and then left.

Falcon was now alone in the dungeon. He estimated that an hour had passed. He then heard noises from upstairs and heard footsteps descending. Suddenly the door swung open and Rachel Benton walked in. She looked at Falcon, naked and manacled against the wall. She gazed around the dungeon and saw his costume on the padded table.

'Mr Peterson?' she said. 'I got a call to investigate suspicious activities here, but I didn't expect to find this.'

'I can explain,' said Falcon.

'I think you should. First you publish a story offering a reward for someone to do Aaron Lansdown's dirty work, while undermining the police. Then I find you exposing yourself in the red-light district. And now you're captive on the premises of someone who's in police custody. So I would really like to hear your explanation.' Rachel noticed Falcon's costume. She saw the stain on his red tights and picked them up to examine them. When she realised what it was, she hurriedly put them down and gave Falcon a look of disgust. 'Is this yours? Are you Falcon?' she asked, as if she didn't already know.

'No,' he lied. 'I don't know how it got there.'

Rachel then saw the pink ribbon on his cock. She took a pencil and gently lifted it, before untying the ribbon, and reading the card. 'OK. We can do this two ways. Either you tell me everything now, or I'll call my uniformed colleagues to come and take you down the station. The choice is yours.'

Falcon said nothing, and Rachel made to leave. 'Wait, I'll tell you everything. I'm Falcon,' he said. Rachel stopped and turned around. He then told her everything that had happened since his first encounter with Domino, and how she was blackmailing him. When he had finished, Rachel released his manacles and told him to get dressed, before leaving the dungeon with his hood. Falcon pulled on the rest of his costume, and when he reached the lounge, found Rachel talking on her cell phone.

'Hold the line Al,' she said into her phone, before turning to Falcon. 'It's my desk sergeant. We seem to have a misunderstanding. Yesterday when you came here, Charlotte broke her own golden rule. While you were restrained in her dungeon, she got carried away. She took advantage of the situation to...well, shall we say that she provided a sexual service on you. When we took her in, she thought you were pressing charges for molestation. She panicked, and in her confusion, admitted to being Domino and committing those other crimes. It's now clear that she did nothing more than...well, you know what she did. So, what I need to know is, do you wish to press charges against Charlotte Dominez for molestation?'

'No. Of course not,' Falcon replied. 'Let her go.' Rachel spoke into her cell phone to tell Al to release Charlotte without charge.

'I want you to leave now Mr Peterson and let the cops catch the bad guys,' she said, handing him his hood. 'I realise that you've helped the police in the past, so as a serving police officer, I won't tell anyone your secret. So go now.'

Falcon made his way to his car, and contemplated the situation. A decent, law-abiding woman who had got carried away had been subjected to a terrifying ordeal. He had also made arrangements to leave the city, but Domino was still at large.

Meanwhile, inside 1217 Pilkington Lane, Rachel waited for her colleagues to bring Charlotte home. She considered what Falcon had told her, and she now knew everything that had happened between Falcon and Domino. She re-read the written message on her contact card. "Here is Falcon, the stripped and not-so-secret crimefighter, easily defeated by me. Treat him gently."

If Falcon couldn't defeat Domino, then it was time for someone else to deal with her. Domino had yet to meet her match. Rachel would be returning home in a few days, and knew she didn't have long to resolve this. She clasped her hands together in anticipation, for what she was about to do.