Fall Folly Ch. 02

Story Info
The rage builds.
2.1k words
4.28
47.1k
18
2

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to read the first part if you haven't. http//www.literotica.com/s/fall-folly

If not I think they stand alone. Yes all are over 18 they always are in my stories.

*****

Melani felt sick to her stomach and revulsion at herself instead of the afterglow of a good orgasm. She had just masturbated to her nude son while he masturbated under the outdoor shower. Her shame quickly turned to anger at him for being that perverse to jack off in a public place. She wanted to go tell him off and tell him how terrible it was but she couldn't without telling him she was watching him. She was angry at him, angry at herself for watching him and touching herself, even though she didn't know it was him until it was all over. Melani was flushed bright red from head to toe, not in orgasmic bliss this time but in rage and confusion. Even in all her denials when she saw her sons face she felt another and maybe the best jolt of joy and she wasn't even touching herself there. Still nude Melani felt chilled to the bone and now nauseous again. Running from the room to her bathroom she nearly tripped on her robe laying on the floor and forgot to close the door completely as she raced out to find the toilet in her bedroom so she could be sick.

Melani had missed the tail end of the mud caked boys conversation where Blake told Robert that he was kinda nervous about taking a shower outside and Robert let him use the shower in the mudroom while he took the pool shower. Robert knew it was private, well except for the view from the guest room but nobody was ever in there.

Robert stepped under the water and stripped off his shorts at the same time. He was glad this was Florida and he could do this most of the year. If he could get away with it he would shower out here all the time, he liked the way if felt to be outside naked. He began remembering last June when he and his Dad had put the shower in. His Mom had wanted the shower in pool house but his Dad didn't want to break up the concrete floor to put in a drain and increase the cost. The hard part was the trenching for the water lines. His Dad was cheap and didn't want to rent an excavator to cut the trench so Robert Spent all Day Saturday digging from the garage and running the water lines to the shower. Hot on one side of the trench and the cold on the other. Fortunately his dad used PVC flexible pipe so that had all that done in one day. Sunday they built the shower frame,installed the drain, and put the privacy wall along the pool house wall. A weather front moved in that afternoon making finally connecting the shower impossible in the frequent thunderstorms. So Monday morning he was outside finishing the shower for his Dad.

It was almost finished the task and was still tinkering with getting the shower head adjusted right when he heard the scrapping of pool furniture across the concrete pool deck. Looking up over the wall he saw his mother lining up her pool side lounger for the optimum sun exposure. He guessed she was out for the sun because she was wearing a bathing suit he had never seen her wear before. Instead of her normal Mom one piece she was wearing a very skimpy thing bikini. From behind Robert could see the toned tightness of her thighs and ass with it rounded shape with little indentations. At first he ducked behind the wall blushing a bright red. He did not want his Mom to know he was there. He knew she would be so embarrassed.

When he knocked the pipe wrench over and it clattered across the wooden floor he cringed in fear and froze waiting to hear his mother call out "Who's there?" Instead he heard nothing except birds chirping and the wind in the tree branches. Peeking over the wall he looked at his mother who was now laying on the lounger face down away from him. Her left foot was slightly bouncing to a tune that playing in her head, literally. Robert saw she had her MP3 player with the ear buds in her ears. Relieved Robert went back and finished the shower installation.

About 20 minutes later Robert was done, the tools in the tool pouch, and the shower worked perfectly. It wasn't designed for full naked bathing shower so it was only enclosed on 3 sides. It was meant to let people wash off the pool chemicals when they were done swimming. Robert peeked back over the privacy wall and was relieved to see his mother had her head turned away from him toward the back fence. What he also saw made him gasp and freeze in place. Her legs now raised at the knee with her calves bent back over her thighs. Her calves were crossed and she appeared to be doing some kind of exercises as the muscles in her calves, thighs, and ass flexed. Robert had seen enough internet porn to know that his Mom was masturbating. Her left hand was hidden underneath her and her right arm was was grasping the top of the lounger, the ear buds still in her ears.

Robert continued to stare, watching the ass flex and hump slightly shaking the lounger. He could just hear her breath getting more rapid. Without realizing it his hand had dipped into his board shorts and was already stroking his already raging hard erection.

Melani had saw the sunshine that day and wanted to take advantage of it to work in her tan for her upcoming cruise with her husband. Walking through the house she called out to her children to find out what they were up to. Not getting an answer she was concerned at first but then remembered both had summer jobs and were probably at work. 19 year old Shelly had a job as a lifeguard at the local pool and her newly graduated 18 year old son Robert had a job at the local big box store. Looking back into the backyard she double checked the pool making sure no one was around. The coast was clear so she walked back to her bed room and stripped off her pajamas and dug out the yellow bikini she was going to wear on the cruise. The patches of cloth that was the top barley covered her nipples and did nothing to restrain her C cup breasts. The thin cord of the thong slide between her ass cheeks and the thin swath of cloth covering her vajayjay showed a little to much of her strawberry blond pubic hair. She kept it trimmed but needed to neat it up. Stepping into the bathroom she grabbed the scissors, razor, shaving soap, oil, towels, and pen. Turning on the hot water she was all set.

Taking the ball point pen she marked her skin just below where the cloth covered her before taking it off. She sat on the vanity, one her her long legs from her 5 foot 9 inch frame rested easily on the floor while the other propped over the top of the sink spreading her legs over the sink. Melani rinsed her pubic hair with the hot water before she began to trim away. Melani loved looking at her vagina in the mirror, something she discovered during college. To her it reminded her of a tropical flower. On a whim she decided, "What the hell!" and off came all the hair.

Now looking at her totally hairless vaj.. no it was not vajayjay anymore it, was sexy and aroused, so now it was her pussy. Taking her finger she scooped up the pearl of liquid that had formed on the bottom of her lips while she had pull and shaved. Using that finger she touched her clit now standing up in and attention peeking out of its little hood. One, two, three, "Owwww Myyyyyyyyy Goddddddd!" she groaned and she shook against the wall and mirror in orgasm.

Her breath returning to normal she leaned her head against the mirror looking at herself blushing at her wantoness. She couldn't believe she had just masturbated in the middle of the day. She had been getting more and more aroused over little things lately. Her husband had even started to complain about her wanting to much sex. Sighing Melani slid off the counter sliding the bikini on before popping in her ear buds and turned on her MP3 player before padding out to the pool in her bare feet. She didn't bother with a cover up with everyone at work. She would never wear anything this revealing with her kids around. She usually wore her one piece, not like that slut Angela Everetts who showed up at the last pool party in an almost as slutty bikini.

Melani positioned her lounger and herself for the best sun as she remembered Angela getting toasted on the rum punch and making little comments about Robert when she didn't think Melani was listening.

She saw how her husband and Robert reacted to Angela's D cup tits as they tried to spill out of the topandhHer round ass pushed out from the confines of her bikini. Not quite a thong, there was little covering the cheeks of her ass. Where Melani was tight and toned Angela was round and full but not fat. When she walked the cheeks of her ass vibrated with muscle not jiggly fat. Where Melani was blonde and tan Angela had fiery red hair and pale freckled skin that require copious amounts of sun block. When Angela had pulled her foot up onto her chair allowing the bikini bottom to gap open momentarily both Melani and Robert had noticed she shave completely. Angela's comments angered Melani a a Mom wanting to protect her son but she knew he was handsome from the way all the girls fawned over him and Angela's son Blake.

Laying in the hot sun with her favorite soft songs in her ear she let her mind begin to wander about Blake. The comments Angela made about Robert were the same things Melani wanted to do to her 18 year old neighbor. As Melani daydreamed about taking the young virile blonde into her hands, then her mouth, then allowing him to do the same to her before she decided to mount him and ride him until she was exhausted. She had untied her Bikini top and now her nipples scrapped against the rough fabric of the lounger adding to her arousal. Crossing her legs at the calf while laying face down she began to flex her thighs together. She had always been able to cum that way it had been her first way to masturbate.

As her thighs flexed and her nipples scrapped against the material Melani had no idea Robert was watching her. If she had she would have freaked out. Instead she had vision of Blake's well muscled chest and shoulders along with his well defined abs lifting under her as she would ride him. Her hand slid under her and the other grabbed the top of the lounger while she dreamed of those cornflower blue eyes and sly grin knowing he would be smiling at her as she drove her self against him. Before she knew it her orgasm was on her again her hips flexing rocking and bending the lounger. Her gasps and groans low as she tried to be quiet since she was outside and the nastiness of masturbating outside made it more powerful. Melani rocked against the lounger flexing and bending it almost to the breaking point as her ass rose and feel. Her teeth biting into her lower lip pinching a scream into a series of grunts as she rode to rocket into the sky before falling into the blackness of unconsciousness.

Robert was stoking so hard and fast at his mothers almost naked ass flexing in front of him. He was in awe of the power in her body as he watched the lounger bend and bounce under her. Her moans and then finally the grunts of suppressed passion spurred on his stroking as his hand was a blur. He didn't care it was his mother, all he saw was a beautiful well muscled tanned ass and legs in obvious orgasm in front of him. The shoots the came out of his cock came from behind his balls as he felt the spasms start. One, two spurts against the privacy wall then Robert fell to his knees and bent over shooting the other ropes of cum onto the deck.