Fall Folly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had gotten home only to realize he had left his wallet, cellphone and keys hidden inside of the console of his car. Not that he really had anyplace to carry them in the costume. Fortunately his Dad had always told him to stash some cash on him somewhere in case he lost his wallet and he had a twenty dollar bill stuck in the top of his boot that he was able to use to pay the cab although the 50 cent tip wasn't very well received. He was stuck until his parents came home and he hoped they would be drunk enough not to realize he had been drinking. He was going to sit in his Mom's car until he saw his dad was passed out in the passenger seat. Realizing now his Mom would already be on the warpath because of his Dad, Robert rifled through his Dads pockets looking for a key. He didn't recognize the suit as his Dad's attempt to celebrate Halloween as Ronald Reagan. Robert didn't find any keys but he did find an almost full flask of bourbon in his Dad's pocket. Still a bit buzzed from the beer Robert decided to sip the bourbon to stay warm. Sitting in the little car with his snoring Dad was not an option yet.

When Blake had pulled up Robert had a few pulls out of the flask making his body flush warm in the cool night air. He wasn't use to the hard liquor and his buzz had returned with a vengeance. Blake walked up and Robert slid off the care able to stand albeit a little unsteady. Both related their tales of woe and Robert offered Blake a drink from the flask. First Blake tried Robins cellphone to make sure she was OK, it rang but went to voice mail early like someone silenced the ringer. Frustrated he threw his phone on the front seat and decided if she didn't want to talk to him so be it. Bale took to hard pu;;s off the flask, the liquid burned going down making him cough but a warm flush covered his body. Blake wasn't used to the liquor either. Neither boy knew the liquor was over a 100 proof. A lot stringer than thing they had tried before.

Wiping his mouth with his hand Blake said "Why don't we go to my house and grab some beers from the party."

Robert knew his mother was over there and he knew Blake's parents were there so he asked "Your parents let you drink?"

Blake chuckled and replied " Naw, but I figure they will be pretty wasted by now,I can slip in and grab some out of the fridge then we can drink them by the pool.

Like the Souza's the Everetts had pool in the backyard except along with the pool house they had a hot tub too. It sounded good to Robert so he agreed and off they went.

12