Fall of the Silkeon

Story Info
A Silky Fantasy Adventure.
1.6k words
4.54
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

I am a Silkeon, a red furred and green eyed warrior, small but fierce. I live on a far-away world called Bama.

The seasons change based on the alignment of the moons and suns. Generally, there is a progression from cold to warm to cold to hot, and that repeats. Cold time is Winter, Hot time is Summer, Warm is Spring, and the transition to Cold is called Fall.

During the Fall, many trees, especially the kubits, go into a resting stage; their leaves change color from the normal green and purple to red, yellow, orange, and blue. Since silkeons have fur that matches many of these, and claws with which to climb, we spend much of the fall hiding camouflaged among the leaves, ready to pounce on our prey.

Silkeons never go hungry, as we invented hunting; one egdirf can feed me for many sun cycles. Sometimes I even eat dri vethru, just for variety. I use most of my hunting skills tracking Egroegs and Poon Tangs in the endless sequence of reproduction. I take seed from the Egroegs, enliven it, and put it in Tangs.

I climbed high in a very colorful tree and sat down to hunt by stealth. Soon I smelled a Poon Tang drawing close; and easy feat, as they smell strongly -- and I do not mean that they have big noses -- actually they do have big noses, but not much ability to smell, but plenty of ability to stink.

This tang was well know to me, she was one who lived in my range on the mountain, and I had snowballed her many times. She always managed to avoid pregnancy, however, and I seriously wanted a few dozen dungee puppies to play with. When she got close enough, I fell upon her, impaling her feeding mounds with my long thin and very sharp claws.

The Poon-Tang responded with extreme fear, she was stupid enough that no matter how often I caught her, she always forgot.

"Silky, what the fuck are you doing in my closet?" She screamed.

I responded to these nonsense noises with the Silkeon howl, know to paralyze animals and empty their bladders as the icy awareness of impending death reached their primitive brains, "Silkeon!"

"Oh Gesú bambino, are you pretending to be a Silkeon again? How old are you?" She puffed out her lower lip, a dangerous sign.

Once again I roared, "Silkeon!"

"Look, I'm not five anymore. Maybe you should go hang out at the kindergarten to get up with your peers." Now she had scrunched up her eyes, a prelude to explosion.

"That hurts! I'm just bored!"

"Yeah, well you always are. I want you out of my closet, and not jumping on me to 'snowball' me." Now her cheeks were turning red, and in poon tangs this means a full attack.

"You like it, you know you do."

"Not when I've got actual reading assignments. Look, you have fallen from grace with me. Just go somewhere else." She threw her arm, and my heart, down the hall. (That is a metaphor, she didn't really throw.... Oh, anyway.....)

I wrapped my arms around her and drew her close. "Pu lease let me chase you, poon tang!"

"Get out of my Goddamn closet!" Clearly enraged; even rats and tangs can be dangerous if enraged.

I scampered away through the forest, my vision somewhat clouded by unexplained water in my eyes. I must have run into some pollen. At the top of the ridges that form a bumpy incline down the mountain, I tripped over a dungee/dog.

Carnivals don't exist in the jungles with silkeons and poon tangs. If they did, falling down the stairs like a gymnast doing cartwheels would feel a lot like a carnival ride. First the world went upside down, then sideways, then right side up. But then, Ow, I landed on my shoulder, it hurt, like, really, but the world turned upside down anyway. Then sideways, then Ow again on my leg, then right side up, but hurting a lot. Another swoop of upside down, and Ow Ow Ow my head, then nothing.....

The Silkeon, me, opened her glittering green eyes and saw confusing things. A poon tang sat cradling her head, and weeping and sobbing. She made strange noises like, "Idi dn't mea nitSilk y.Ilo veyou. Ple ased on'tbe hurt."

An Egroeg walked right up, without even showing his horn and looked at me with concerned eyes. He didn't even try to stuff his seed horn into either one of us. Far away I heard the sounds of a Weeoh. Their name comes from their strange loud call, 'weeoh, weeoh, weeoh.' Even stranger is their anatomical arrangement -- their huge jaws are in their butts! They are scavengers, and they feed on the dead and dying. Weeohs run very fast, and then turn their ass-ends to their prey and swallow it whole. Then they run away again screeching "weeoh, weeoh, weeoh." Sometimes their victim is never seen again....

The Weeoh slid around and I was looking at his jaws for the first time in my life. Two Egroegs jumped out! They pulled me inside the Weeoh and its jaws slammed shut. Apparently Weeohs carry their prey somewhere else to do their nefarious deeds.

*************************

"Joe, look at this chick, man!"

"What?"

"We have never had such a hottie in this ambulance before! And she's only wearing a tee-shirt!"

"Sam, she's a patient, remember."

"Her vitals are fine, she's just knocked out. I'm not passing this chance up." He began to fondle her. "These tits, man, you've got to feel them!"

Joe was trapped by the view of her tee shirt slowly riding up to display her fiery red pubic bush. Like looking at a Gorgon, he was transfixed, and turned to stone -- at least part of him was. Soon he fell into a priapismic delirium, moving her legs up so that he could see her labia clearly and wank close to her.

Meanwhile, Sam had dropped his pants and was jerking off into her hair. "I'll never get another redhead that looks like this, man. All we get is old drunks or young kids who are really hurt. This time I'm going to enjoy her."

I woke up slowly. I wasn't sure where I was, then suddenly I remembered the Weeoh. These Egroegs were, to be totally honest, stupid. One was squeezing my feeding mounds. Do I look like I'm feeding Dungees? There's nothing there! The other one was stroking his seed horn, just looking at my lower pouch. Did he not know where it went?

But the other one, the squeezer, he was really dumb. He was trying to put his seed horn in one of my ears! I of course, was too subtle to let them know I was awake. I catted my eyes to Squeezer, and saw his seed sacks. They were far too tiny to make a decent load.

Lucky for him I am a Silkeon, and know all about snowballs and seed horns. I flashed my sharp claws around his sac, and preformed the Silkeon Seed Sac Squirt Squeeze, or S5, to help him produce a load. In an S5 I imbed all my claws above the sacs, to let the sudden pain act as a stimulus. He squealed like a baby poon tang, not like an Egroeg at all!

At least it helped him get the idea, as I rolled my head and opened my upper pouch near his horn. He was still babbling, and not shooting any seed, so I went to the next step. I slashed his horn with my razor sharp upper fangs. That almost always works, but this one! He sounded more like a dungee that hasn't been toilet trained..... In fact, I think I smelled some urine....

The Stroker made his seed fall across my lower front pouch; it even ran down over my exit chute. What a waste of possibly good fruit! Frustrated by his uncouth behavior, I extended my lower limb claws and shoved him away with all three legs. He fell against the Weeoh's jaws, and they opened, and he disappeared!

Then a poon-tang came where we were.

"What is all the screaming back here?" Asked Katherine, the other Paramedic who had been driving. "Oh! My! God! What are you perverts doing?"

She noticed that Sam's cock stood aloof and erect, in a place where it should not show at all. The young woman patient's clothing was pushed up, exposing her pubic area, and Katherine noted globs of semen all over her lower abdomen. Joe had disappeared.

Sam screamed like a stuck pig, as the patient appeared to have a tight hold on his testicles.

"Good for you, girlie!" thought Katherine.

She shoved Sam, and he fell over, blood dripping from his groin. The patient had drops of blood on her hand and a crimson ribbon, darker than her hair, across her cheek and lips.

"The bitch bit me!" Sam yelled, panting, "She bit my dick!"

"How did she reach your filthy penis, Samuel?" asked Katherine.

"I,uh...I don't know. She pulled my pants open and bit me! She's crazy!"

"An unconscious patient pulled your cock out of your pants and bit it? You're trying to sell that story? And where the Hell is Joe?"

"He fell out of the back."

"You didn't think to tell me when your partner fell out of the back of the ambulance?"

"The bitch was biting my dick, I was busy!"

Since the vehicle had stopped moving before Sam exploded inside or outside, he remained in a pile right behind the partially opened doors where he fell. When Katherine saw him unconscious, she called a second ambulance to come take care of the first.

Their patient sat up at this point and looked around.

"Where am I?" she said.

"You fell down the stairs at your house," said the uniformed lady. "Don't you remember anything?"

"Only some weird dream about creatures with giant purple horns, and ones with their mouths in their butts," said Silky. "Really weird!"

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers