Fall of Troy

Story Info
After the Trojan war, womens were enlaved by Greeks.
6k words
3.91
215.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alrem
alrem
6 Followers

Nelia was walking along a corridor looking in every side of the palace, until she reaches the balcony where she founds the person she's looking for. Cassandra was standing at the side and her hands were holding at the parapet.

"Princess Cassandra, I've been looking for you," Nelia told her. "The Queen was worried and orders me to look after you."

Cassandra looks at her with tears in her eyes. "Come here Nelia, look at them."

Nelia stand at the side of Cassandra and look down. They saw the people of Troy singing, dancing and laughing. Foods and drinks were flowing. At the center of the crowd there's a huge wooden horse that was dragged to the city a few hours ago.

"They were rejoicing the victory of Troy, you should be with them my princess. King Priam was expecting you in his buffet table together with the elders of Troy."

"I will not celebrate Nelia, I want to look to my beloved city on its final moments, somehow memorize its beauty and preserve my childhood life in my mind."

"You have too much worries Princess Cassandra, the Greeks are gone. No harm shall fall on Troy."

"Like my father imprisoned me, you doubted my words." Cassandra said as she looks towards Nelia's face.

"King Priam secured you in the chamber out of worries on your health. The king and queen were quite alarmed when you claim that only the death of your brother, Prince Paris and his wife can save Troy. They think that your reasoning was badly shaken by the war."

"I didn't blame my father for this. It is Apollo's love that gifted me to prophesize the future, it is also his lust that curses my tongue so that no one shall believe me."

Cassandra holds her hands on both Nelia's cheeks, brush the side of her hair to the back of her ear, and then slide her hand at side of her chin.

"Look at me in the eye Nelia. You've been my servant since we were young, we've shared sweet childhood memories as friends. But tomorrow everything will be gone, pain and humiliation shall lure in our bodies, many will be slaughtered and everything Trojan people built will become ashes."

"Terrible thoughts my princess, how could you think such things?"

"That wooden monster will eat everything!" Cassandra burst pointing to the horse statue. "It is not an offering to Athena like what Sinon claim it is."

Nelia pitied her princess knowing that her mental condition was getting worse.

"If you don't want to join them perhaps it would be better if you'll take a rest?"

"Take me to Athena's temple instead, I would like her to see my fate," she whisper while wiping the tears in her cheek.

Cassandra silently pray to Athena the whole evening then later both women slept inside the temple. Suddenly Nelia were awakened by a scream somewhere outside the temple. She looked for Cassandra who's still sleeping at the foot of Pallas Athena's statue. She stand up and went outside to find where the noise came from.

Her eyes widened and her mouth open large at the sight. Outside the mounted temple she saw houses, taverns and markets were on fire! Everywhere people were running and screaming! And then she observed that they were chased by armed men, looking further she noticed that the soldiers were Spartans! Troy was under attack by Greeks!

Nelia run hastily to the palace to report to the king. On the way she saw corpses of Trojan men who died unprepared for the assault, some were heavily wounded, some were able to fight back but largely outnumbered by the Greeks.

When she reaches the room of the king, Nelia halted because she saw her father. He holds a sword in his hand but without armor on his body, in his front stands seven Greek soldiers aiming at him, at his back King Priam was hugging his Queen.

"Greedy Greeks, not even man enough to fight a well armed man," her father said in clenched teeth.

The Greeks strike forward and Nelia's father tries to deflect it all but simply impossible. Three metal blades embed in his body and he fall on the ground.

Nelia run towards her father and lifted his head on her arm. Hysterically she cries for him.

With dying breath he told her, "do whatever the Greeks command you my daughter, you must survive. They must not annihilate Trojan blood." After that, life leaves his body.

Seeing this, King Priam get down on his knees and raised his arm on his side then look to the ceiling, "Kill me but please spare my Queen"

His pleadings were useless because right then the Greeks butchered both the King and Queen of Troy.

As sunlight brightens the land, the Greeks gathered all surviving women and children while they looted all the treasures. Nelia was grouped among other women, they sat on the ground with dirt and ash of the city as Greek soldiers guarder around them. Some women's clothes were torn on their bodies because of the harsh treatment which lustily looked by the soldiers. Most of the captives were still sobbing from the grief of losing their love ones.

Suddenly Nelia heard a scream inside Athena's temple. She quickly remembers Princess Cassandra! Several Greek soldiers came outside from the temple's door then formed a circle in front of it. Nelia run again towards them to aid her princess but harshly grabbed by a soldier at the temple. She saw Cassandra cries and scream in fear of being taken by the army as she hugs the feet of Athena's statue outside the temple.

A large soldier grabs Cassandra and throws her on her back to lie on the marbled floor of the temple's yard. Nelia distinguish him as Ajax, Prince of Salamis. Ajax place his feet on both sides of Cassandra then sit on her stomach to pin her while holding her arms beside her shoulders.

He looked to his captive and admires her beauty. Her rounded face topped with blonde hair that scatters on the ground near her head. Her smooth white skin that can only be cared by a royal princess. Her eyes were rounded that's looks at him with fright. Her beauty were even more admirable when she cries and shiver in fear.

Ajax's blood was lustfully filled with the sight of the princes in his mercy. He started to torn her clothes away her body. Cassandra fights back by slapping him several times but the warrior Ajax didn't even flinch. When he grabs the final cloth on her upper body and her breasts were exposed, she just crossed her arm on her chest to protect them. Seeing this he reach on his back and tear the remaining cloth on her body. Ajax stands up and admires the view of the naked princes. She curled her body into a ball and closes her eyes to somehow escape her humility. The Greek soldiers around them laughs which makes her cry even louder.

Nelia were also crying, "Please have mercy! Don't molest the princess!"

She struggles to get free but the grip of the soldier gets even tighter. The soldier at her back holds her using one arm trapping both her hand on her chest. She was alarmed when she felt his other hand explore her body. She kicks in the air to struggle even more but she still cannot break free.

Ajax cannot control himself anymore. His blood boils in heat. He grabs both of Cassandra knees then spread them wide to place himself in between. Cassandra panicked and widely opens her eyes. She saw him bend his body to cover her, immediately she stretched her arm and hold his shoulders to repel his advances. But Ajax caught the view of her beautiful breasts as she uncover them with her arms then instantly cupped his large hands on top of it and squeeze gently.

Cassandra squeals loudly as she felt his hand on her chest. No one ever dared to touch that before. Her hands leave his shoulders and cling it to his wrist to pull it away. But his hands were like rocks that cannot be moved. His face advances to her but she twisted her head away. He followed her face in attempt to kiss her lips but she keep on escaping him by twisting her head from side to side. She flinches greatly when she felt his bearded face kissed her neck instead. When Ajax's tongue licked her neck and at the same time twisted her nipple, Cassandra squealed even louder.

Ajax felt her soft breast tenderly and rub his hand in circular motion while gently gripping it. He kissed and licked her neck enjoying the softness of her skin. He smells the fragrance of her perfume that makes him grunt for anticipation.

After several moments of kissing and squeezing Ajax's hands freed her breasts and his left hand encircled her body to clasp her close to him trapping both of her hand in between them. While still kissing her neck and cheek he unhooked his metallic lower body armor and lifted the hem of his skirt. Then he grabs his manhood and tries to find her opening. In the process, the head of his penis rubs on the lips of her vagina and clitoris that give shock in Cassandra's veins.

Cassandra anticipated his intentions and tries to wiggle her hips to avoid him. But she can barely move due to his massive size and weight. She screams as she felt his intrusion. But its just the head of his rod that was inserted.

"Please, in Athena's name, stop it!" She said in tears.

Ajax freed her hands but crossed his own hands at her back to grab her shoulders. He slowly deepened himself in her. Her hands grab his wide shoulders to push him away for the last attempt. But instead she just dig her nails on his shoulders out of pain without scratching his skin. He stopped for a moment when he felt her maidenhood at the tip of his penis. He looked is her face and grinned, she continues to cry and plead for him to stop.

"So… no one ever touched you my princess," He chuckled.

"I'm begging you, don't do this," she said between her cries.

But her pleadings excite him even more. With one forceful trust he rips her maidenhood and buried his entire meat inside her womb. Cassandra screamed loudly as she was never did before. Her head tossed upward and her hand clenched tightly on his shoulder. She never thought that it would be this painful, she thinks that her body splits into two because of the incredible pain. He kissed her lips that were now open wide. She felt his tongue explore her mouth while sucking in her breath.

Cassandra felt him withdraws but immediately thrust back in. Slowly he slides in and slides out repeatedly but she just lay and let it happen. Only the tears that continuously flow from her eyes were her only protest. She don't have the strength to resist him anymore, all energy in her were drained.

All the soldiers that are watching them were breathing heavily with an evil grin in their face. Nelia was the one who's squealing now because the soldier that holds her was kissing the back of her neck. She raised her shoulders to protect her neck from his lips but his still digging through. The hem of her clothe were raised up to the top of her thigh and the soldier's hand, aside from the one that encircled her body was trapped in the middle of her legs. She clasps it to pin the hand because the soldier wants to touch her most kept treasure. But slowly his hand was sliding near to its aim.

Ajax's movement and breathing hastens. His eyes closed and his blood pumps into his veins more aggressively. Cassandra's tightness sends wave and wave of pleasure to his body.

"Ohhhhhh!" He groaned loudly.

Cassandra's eyes flung open as she felt his fluids forced into her. She looked at Athena's temple and cries even more.

"My first ordeal is done. How many more is to come my Goddess?" She thought.

Ajax stands after shortly then fixes his armor. He gazes down to the princess which lay still and weeping while looking to the temple. Her legs were clenched together but her upper thighs were filled with sticky mixture of blood and his seeds. Her hands crossed on her chest again to cover her breasts.

Another soldier came near to the princess and was about to lean when they heard the thumping sound of horseshoes. They all look upon the direction of the sound and there came a heavily armed Greek soldier riding a horse. The soldier came down and withdraws the helmet from his head. Nelia's eyes widened when she recognized the man. It's Agamemnon, leader of the Greek army.

"I have given an order that no one shall touch these wenches yet. We must secure everyone first and make sure no one escapes before we let our guards down." Agamemnon scolded.

All the Greek soldiers that surrounds them were upset for being interrupted but cannot argue with the King of Mycenae.

"Well then fix them all Agamemnon, I'm going back to my tent" Ajax hissed and turn on his back to leave.

Agamemnon looks at him sharply as he walks away towards the horses and riding one of it.

Nelia' has been released, she quickly run to Cassandra and hugged her body to cover her nudity.

"Stand her up and bring her to the rest of you" Agamemnon commanded to Nelia.

Cassandra tries to stand and Nelia helped her but Cassandra's knees fumbles and Nelia, being much smaller woman cannot hold her. They both collapse to the ground. Agamemnon saw this and came to them amused. He lifted Cassandra on his arms facing upward and feed his sight with her naked flesh, although she contracted her arms and legs to cover them.

"So this is Cassandra the prophet, and who are you," he said looking to Nelia.

"My name is Nelia, I am Princess Cassandra's servant," she answered.

"Well, she's not a princess anymore but a slave like all these wrenches," he grinned.

Nelia didn't speak anymore out of fear. Agamemnon calls for a chariot and boarded it with the two women to transfer to the Greek camp at the shores.

As their chariot reaches the camp, Agamemnon lifted Cassandra again on his arm while Nelia trails on their back with another Greek soldier that's guarding her. While walking, both women were shocked at what they saw.

At the center of the camp there's a large stage. And at far side of it, several cages made of twisted tree branches were unloading Trojan women and children. Not far from the camp, they can see more cages entering the camp containing another group of captives coming from the crumbled city. Once unloaded, the children prisoners were separated from the adults. Then the adults, which are composed of all women, were dragged on top of the stage by groups in a line facing at the front of the stage. All prisoners on stage will be bounded by the hand into a horizontal tree trunk above their head. The trunk was connected to two thick posts at both sides of the stage. All women's hands were raised as a result of being bounded above their head. Once bounded, two Greek soldiers will tear every clothes on their victims while a mass group of Greek men in front of the stage cheerfully watches. When fully naked, all men watching will bid for the possession of the woman they want.

After choosing one woman, the man will leave the crowd dragging his bounded slave into his tent. This is to give chance for every soldier to have his own Trojan slave.

Nelia stop walking. The soldier guarding her noticed it and look at her.

"What's your problem?" He growled.

"Were not animals that you can auction you pigs!" She said with anger, but tears still flooded her eyes.

Without warning the soldier slapped her with the back of his hand then draws his sword. Nelia's head and body spin as she hit the ground. Blood drips on her lips and her vision were filled with stars. Cassandra saw it and panicked.

"Please stop them, use me in however you want and I will not resist but please stop them," she told Agamemnon as she hold her hand to his breast plate while covering her own chest with the other.

"Well then…," Agamemnon smirk and commanded to the soldier, "Stop that! Bring that wench to my cottage!"

The soldier put his sword back then grab Nelia's hair. She yelps in pain as her hair were being pulled up to make her stand, then the soldier pushes her forward to follow Agamemnon again. She almost stumbles because the soldier push her hard and she's still recovering from the blow.

They enter a small wooden cottage that temporarily built for the King. Inside, an elegant throne can be found at the middle and pieces of treasures were arranged in the surroundings. This treasures were looted from various cities of Troy that the Greek sieges. The floor was carpeted with animal skin and sculptures were arranged beside the walls.

Cassandra has been laid down on a soft mattress at the backside of the throne. She sit up but pain is still visible in her face as she bends her knees and raises it on her chest. She encircled her arms around her legs and place her head on top of her knees while looking at Agamemnon with fear.

Agamemnon amuses himself on Cassandra's submission then turn around to face Nelia who is still being held by the Greek soldier. He instructed the soldier to leave and it complies. Then he brings Nelia to another corner where there's a large container made of bricks that was glued together by dried clay. It contains fresh water that can be used for drinking or cleaning. He tossed a piece of cloth on her face then commanded.

"Clean your princess for me, I'm going to mess around with her later so make sure to scrub everything," he chuckles.

Agamemnon leaves the cottage confident that his women cannot escape because of the hundreds of guards scattered at the camp. He goes to his soldiers to observe how they will implement his instructions. When Nelia and Cassandra were alone, Nelia search the cottage for any clothes to cover Cassandra. She found one then brings it to her but Cassandra refuses it.

"No, if you do something he didn't command, he may bring harm on both of us," Cassandra said.

"But we must do something princess, we cannot allow them to violate us!"

"I already told you that fate wants it this way, we cannot escape it"

Nelia silenced, she recalls her words. It is true that like King Priam, she didn't trust her princess. If only they listened, if only they believed. But it's not too late, they're still alive, there's still a hope.

"Tell me princess what we must do, I swear this time, I'll listen"

"Endure, absorb their advances. We must satisfy their hunger or surely we will face our doom" Cassandra claims as she starts to weep again.

The sun was about to leave the day again when Agamemnon returns to his cottage. He found both women sleeping due to exhaustion. He removes his armors and place it on a rack then wrap a rectangular cloth around his waist to cover his private part. He damps a much smaller piece of cloth to the water from the brick container then rubs it on his body.

When he's satisfied that the dirt of the battlefield and Greek camp were scrubbed away from his skin, he took a rope then go to his slaves. They were still sleeping. He lifted Nelia which is slightly startled by his touch then bring her to a wall and tied her hand. And then he tied her bounded hands to one of the beam that support the ceiling of the cottage. He expects her to struggle but in his amazement, she just stand still and limply follow him as he bind her hands. He leave enough length of rope from her hands to the beam so that she can sit on the carpet.

Then he turns around and gazes the princess which is now half awake but conscious enough to cover her body with her hands. She really looks better now. Her hair was fixed to flow down on her shoulders. Her face was freed from traces of tears. Her skin was cleared from dirt and ashes caused by being harshly taken. There's no more blood or semen on her legs and she smells freshly. Her sight gave lust on Agamemnon's body and he looks to her as if she's a food to be feasted.

"You vow not to object anything I command, now lets see if a princess can fulfill her words," He demands while sliding his view from the princes' head down to her feet. "I want those hands to be placed at the back of your head now!"

Cassandra hesitated for a moment and attempted not to cry again. She slowly lifted her hands and brings it at the back of her head, giving him a full view of her perfectly curved breasts and hairy pubic. Agamemnon lure his sight with her charm. Every muscle in his body stiffens and he felt pain in his crotch because of excitement. He holds both of her ankles then separate them upward widely. He gulp a large amount of saliva from his mouth as he inspect everything hidden between her legs.

alrem
alrem
6 Followers
12