Fall Out Boy: Falling into Lust

Story Info
Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump and a groupie go at it.
2.8k words
3.57
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie and the Band Mates of Fall Out Boy are all 18 years of age or older. Throughout the story they are referred to as boys or kids only because the actual band uses those terms very often throughout the lyrics of its songs when referring to themselves. It's a punk-rock thing.

*

Normally the lead singer in the band is the one that gets all the chicks. In Fall Out Boy, it doesn't quite work that way, it just never did. I mean, Patrick Stump sounds beautiful, but he acts really bland. So what is a fan of the band's music to do when they realize that the voice they lusted for belongs to a loser? Well, they could go ahead and abandon FOB all together, or they could get hot for the bassist. In this case the string strummer is just polished enough to take over as the group's front man. But all this unusuallity is not a product of coincidence; no it most certainly is not. Pete Wentz, that's the bassist I've been telling you about, had his rise to fame planned from the very beginning. He knew that he was charismatic, and that the hat-wearing nerd he was appointing lead vocalist was a lady repellant. Naturally, you shouldn't be too surprised to hear that Pete is undressing a groupie, and that Patrick is feeling awfully uneasy.

Yes, the two share a bus, and no, Wentz isn't shy about seducing girls in front of HIS mate. That's right, the bassist owns the band and in turn owns Patrick Stump; the other two in the group are legitimately his property as well. So there's the stocky singer, not sure what to do as his friend/boss sucks some titty. Should the timid red head join in? Maybe Stump should just sit in the corner and flag-off—you know, pretend that he's watching a live sex-flick. That's probably the best option, but because he's Patrick he won't. This would be a lot less awkward if the drummer and guitarist were on board the bus, but they have their own. The thing that bothered the world's worst live-performing singer was that Pete knew his actions made him feel nervous, and yet it was almost as if the bassist did it on purpose. Patrick could still remember the time when Wentz came all over some babe's face, and then made him clean her chin—that was so embarrassing... and disgusting. But it was also strangely erotic. For that brief moment Stump imagined that the jizz was his, and that it was him that had just gotten sucked off.

The singer's thoughts were interrupted when he heard the girl moan. Stump nervously removed his kayden cap, saw the blonde groupie gasp with delight, and he got hard. Pat immediately forced his hat back on, as if that were the key to hiding his wood. The solemn kid cursed the fact that he was wearing such tight jeans, for his stiffy was far too visible. On the bed, Pete threw his boxers to the ground and prepared to thrust Katie's pussy. Stump knew the girl's name because he was in love with her; it was actually him that introduced her to the bassist, and he regretted that so much. As Wentz held the cherry colored head of his sizable cock steady so that he could get it inside the blonde's cunt, his eyes caught a glimpse of Patrick's boner. The string strummer slid as much of the seven inches inside the young pussy as he could, and called his band mate over with a grin on his face. Stump walked over with his dick pushing against his denim, and he instinctively placed his hands over his crotch in a last attempt to hide his stiffy. Fall Out Boy's owner pointed out the red head's raised penis to Katie, and she giggled. The heat from the shy guy's erection rose past his belly and towards his cheeks, demanding that he blushes.

Even though Patrick was ashamed of his arousal, he really did want Katie to stroke him, or to maybe even let him lay in the dark on top of her. But the lights were all on and they weren't gonna be shut off for him. Her bald pussy squeezed around Pete's cock and definitely looked inviting. So much so that Stump began to worry that maybe he would blow his wad-- it wouldn't be the first time. The owner told him to lower his jeans, and of course, the singer obeyed. As Pat undressed, Pete began to steadily thrust, and made sure that the lad could see his dick slide in and out of the groupie's boiling hot cunt. Patrick took off his jacket and removed his t-shirt; his chest was hairless and his pubes, though few, were red like the hair his hat hid. A bead of sweat rolled from the timid boy's black glasses and down his rose colored cheeks, as his lust was now powerful indeed. The girl gasped when Wentz speared into her, and then she motioned for the nerd to take off his boxer briefs. Stump did as he was told, and his four and a half inch member was revealed. The kid's circumcised penis wasn't the biggest in the world, and it was slightly angled to the left... but at lest it was thick.

There stood the lead singer as the band's true front man fucked the girl of HIS dreams. All he did was watch and grow hornier, as was no doubt the owner's intention. Pete's flawless face complimented that of the beautiful Katie, and his chiseled abs would remind anyone of the sleekness of her stomach. Patrick's pale dick got a pink hue in its mushroom shaped head; the same color that his velvet-like scrotum was turning. The girl ran her hands through Wentz's punk hair, and the bassist bit down hard on her nipple. Stump bit down on his own cherry lip, as his ball sack got tight and prepared to orgasm. Pat was involuntarily imagining that it was he sucking on the blonde's tit—that it was he making her yell in delight. The owner of Fall Out Boy increased the pace of his rhythm and was grinding away inside of Katie like a madman. An impassioned moan escaped the girl's throat, and she shouted at the top of her lungs as she no doubt reached her climax. At the same time Pete came as well, and his jizz slammed up the girl's pussy in a violent manner. Wentz cursed and then slid out of her tight cunt.

The bassist wiped the cum from his dick with Stump's t-shirt and then stood real close to the red head. Patrick's stiffy was a millimeter away from his boss, and Wentz wore nothing but a malicious smile. Pete asked the timid boy if he liked what he saw, and the nervous lad simply looked away. Fall Out Boy's owner told his band mate that he had a pretty face, but that the stupid hats he wore all the time were ruining him. The string strummer slapped the cap off and the singer's silky hair flowed before him. Wentz squeezed Stump's balls to force him to make eye contact, and then he licked the boy's glasses. Patrick's mouth went wide in both shock and pain as he realized what his band mate was doing. The two rock stars stared into each other for a moment, but then Stump looked away from his master's eye-lined gaze. Pete laughed and released the red head's nads, but only to take a hold of the singer's cock. He fiercely jerked, and Patrick couldn't believe how good that felt. It was amazing to finally have someone other than himself touch his penis. Wait, what is going on here? The red haired kid didn't want to end his sexual hunger like this. But right now he found it so hard to tell Pete to stop. Stump could feel his cock get really tight, and he knew that his orgasm was just around the corner. The singer released a moan, and Wentz stopped pumping just before the cum spewed free.

Patrick was so horny that he almost told Pete to keep going. Instead all he did was let his eyes beg the bassist to continue. The front man roared with laughter as he shoved Stump onto the bed that Katie was still laying in. Wentz knew it! His band's singer isn't shy or some sort of geek, but a full-blown queer. All this time the cap-wearing fool wasn't afraid of being rejected by girls... he just preferred wood over pussy. What a dumb faggot. Well, if he likes dicks up his ass, that's his own business.

Pete couldn't have been more wrong. Was the lead vocalist enjoying the handy he was being given by a guy? Sure, there's no point in lying about that. But he only thought it felt good because a handy in the end is comprised of a hand and stroking motions—both boys and girls can do that. The fact of the matter is that Patrick's lust meter was filled to the brim, and so he wanted to orgasm no matter what. In this case the "what" was Wentz's hand. Getting a choke from another boy is a lot like masturbation, and certainly doesn't make you gay... at least that's how Stump saw it.

Wentz got onto the bed as well and made Patrick lay on his back. The lead singer wore a frightened expression as he stared off into the ceiling, his dick harder than ever. Katie was suddenly very interested, and she wondered what the two boys were gonna do. Pete leaned in close and removed the red head's glasses. Their lips touched, and Stump couldn't hold back this time-- his raspberry colored mouth clearly went after Wentz's. The bassist allowed Patrick to French him, and slowly moved his hands down the twink's belly. Fall Out Boy's owner held the singer's balls in his grasp and touched the short, but thick dick with his tongue. Stump's stiffy felt the warmness and literally begged for more. As sensually as he could, Pete spread the red head's thighs and licked the shy boy's crack, lingering at the anus. The timid band member couldn't believe the pleasure he felt, and he certainly couldn't contain his gasp. Wentz brought his tongue upwards from Patrick's ass to the pink tip of the cock. At that moment Stump badly wanted to have Pete's searing boner in his ass, and he was much obliged. The bassist inserted the tip of his prick up Pat's anus and edged it in deeper and deeper, a little at a time. Wentz's cock squeezed through the tight embrace, and as comfort set in, he began to hit his boy's A-spot over and over.

The blonde groupie liked how hot the boys were making her feel. She got down on her elbows and knees and started to kiss the bassist's back, as her own fingers massaged her wet mound. The sex was over whelming for both, Pete and Patrick. Just a little more and the stimulation that the red head felt would surely make him cum. A little more is exactly what Wentz could no longer give. The pleasure on his dick, combined with the taboo-ness of the situation was enough to make him release his remaining jizz. Stump cursed to himself, for he was so close to spilling his own load. Pete streamed out till he was dry, and then had no choice but to get off of the singer. The hungry girl that was licking the bassist immediately sat on top of Patrick and got impaled by the kid's stiffy. Her searing hot cunt wrapped the twink's amazingly pure penis in its fiery embrace. As Katie launched off into grinding motions, she took hold of the boy's hands and brought them to her flawless breasts. The singer was forced to moan loudly and became determined to make the groupie do the same. Patrick slid his grasp down Katie's rib cage and past her sleek abs onwards to her round ass. He firmly took hold of the tight buttocks and rocked the young blonde back and forth until his cock ignited into a draining squeeze. Stump's small, white teeth clenched and he gasped one last time, as the girl simultaneously screamed at the top of her lungs. She wasn't faking. The red head's steam inspired jizz streamed out of his dick, leaving him more fulfilled than he ever thought possible.

Pete saw Patrick shudder, but he didn't think too much of it. To be honest, the bassist was worried about what had happened between them. More to the point, he was worried about how much he had liked it. Just a while ago he was laughing at Stump for being horny enough to want a hand-job from him, but now...

The three of them laid on the bed. Patrick was in the middle laying face up, while his two friends were to his sides facing him. An aroma of euphoric lavender suspended them all in time. Satisfaction drenched every inch of their naked bodies, and a sense of everything being okay contaminated their minds. As Pat stared off into the ceiling, Wentz concentrated on the boy. Pete accepted that what he felt for the red haired kid was a form of homosexuality, and that those feelings had always existed within him. Tonight he had finally been brave enough to pull back the blinding rays of light, and he had allowed himself to see what was there the entire time; to see the primal desire he was imbued with when he saw his singer. Pete would never be able to look at Stump like he did before. From now on Pat would inspire lust in the owner, and there is nothing that can be done about that.

This wasn't the first tour bus that Katie had taken a ride on, and it wouldn't be the last either. Within the past year she's allowed more rock stars to seduce her than she can remember. The girl has tempted all kinds of musical gods and Hollywood icons throughout her life. The list includes guys like: Timberlake, Kravitz, Kutcher, Jacoby Shaddix, Bloom, and even Angelina Jolie-Pitt. Just a few days ago she had let Aiden Thaddist, from "Band Mates of Self-Gratification," have his way with her. The young Thaddist was known for his explosive musical performances, and so it was no wonder he was the blonde's favorite rock star. Too bad their encounter had left him in the hospital. From here she'll move onto another actor, or another band—she had her eye on MCR. Rumor has it though, that their singer only gets hot for boys. Katie hopes that Gerard is at least bisexual like Wentz, or really horny like Stump. She'll keep telling her "innocent" lie as long as there are guys that'll keep believing it.

Patrick was starring off into the tour bus' ceiling. His smile was large on his face, but it was slowly fading away into the usual grim line. There was no doubt in his mind that from now on things would be different between him and Pete. However, he had no intention of ever letting Wentz slide inside of him again. The lust that was infused into Stump tonight came entirely from Katie, and it had been powerful enough to make him do things with the band's bassist. But the red haired kid had gotten the chance to stream his jizz within the blonde, and his infatuation with her had disappeared. He laid there on that bed now, as numbness set over him.

A black depressive curtain fell over the boy's eyes, and the joy of the orgasm felt like it had never existed. No matter what happened to Stump, in the end he always sank into the same chill of frost-laced agony. It wasn't that the red head didn't appreciate his fame, or that he didn't want all of the money... it was the opposite. He loved his life, so much so that he spent all day regretting the fact that eventually he'll grow old. His mind is plagued with visions of his destined failure... of his pre-ordained abandonment. He is well aware of how he wastes the present by dwelling on the future, and that makes him plummet down to the depths of his very being; every ounce of mirth is drained and replaced with sheer, poetic affliction. The more the boy tries to alleviate his mind from the cancerous thoughts, the more he sees that he has absolutely no control over them. Kids like Patrick are condemned from the very start. These brooding loners face defeat before ever having had a chance to fight. They are the doomed youth.