Fall Training in Cock Worship

Info
Master continues His slave's training.
161 words
100.9k
15
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers

I was instructed to share this part of a recent long-training session with my Master. As usual, the session was intense and Sir had me primed and eager to follow his directives at this point in our fall training.

Master believes in orgasm denial, using a birch rod when necessary and in pinning the breasts -- we had progressed to the point that I was feeling no pain -- I was flying as high as a kite sexually. My nipples were just released from the clamps and I thought the session was near an end.

Sir surprised me when he stated that I needed help in the cock worship area. I hope you listen to our session as it progresses with the continued strict rule against me having an orgasm without Sir's permission.

Please listen as I strive to maintain my recently learned orgasm control as Master's slave. My training continues . . . join me and feel my pleasure.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ditto79
ditto79
ditto79
142 Followers
Share this

Similar Stories

Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Rebecca is initiated into the cock-sucking club.in Group Sex
Cocksucker: A Simple Blowjob Story Miranda gets on her knees and sucks cock.in Erotic Couplings
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Slut-2-Fuck Ch. 01 A domme takes over the lives of a married couple.in BDSM
Whore Division Ch. 01 Erica faces an oral assignment.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories