Fallen Angel

Story Info
A wounded Angel finds herself falling in to dark oblivion.
1.6k words
4.22
49.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This started out, not as my best erotica story to date, but as a blog. It all started with the sentence, "You watch me corrode like a beast in repose," (a line in one of MCR's songs, the Sharpest Lives) and has evolved into this. I worked hard, and have strived to complete it. I think you all will enjoy this.

-----------------------------------

You watch me die in my fit of rage. You watch my eyes look to the skies. You watch me die, amongst the embers.

The fire rises across the sky, I know we are defeated. Great spikes and daggers rise into the air. The fire laps at their stems, as I fall into the pit. They watch, those wretched diseased hands, as I fall, and the great pit of darkness and fire envelopes around me.

You watch in your looking glass, as I fall closer to you, into your grasp. The fallen angel, amongst the hell.

I flex my wings, struggle to defend myself against the fast moving air, but I am helpless. The arrows pierced my wings long ago. I am lost, to those above, and must die, a martyr amongst rotting flesh, and fuming flames of your abode.

Your eyes flash as you walk to see me. I fall into your bed of death. I land softly. Against my will, I am held down. You walk near, the only visible being in the room, lit behind by sharp flames of fire. But, I can forever see your glowing eyes of fire.

My white dress is torn, grotesquely so. My curled hair is mussed, as I struggle against the unseen forces holding me there. I close my eyes and relax for a brief moment, while I try to take control. But, you are still there, your eyes glowing as you move closer.

I shiver and jump as you first touch me, unlacing the ribbons of my shoes. You delight in my fear. I lock eyes with you. Fear, mixed plainly on my face with another emotion--so tensely fixed to pain--pleasure.

You slowly unwrap the shoes, touching every inch of delicate skin uncovered. Your long fingernails rake into my flesh. I cry out in pain, but there is no one who can hear me in the deepest pit of hell.

I close my eyes again, trying desperately to ignore your touch. I had been warned this would happen. No good things would come of my affairs with the great angels, so close to god. God told me this, but I could not resist their affection, now I was in the deepest affection, of the most poisonous, foul creature to ever be.

You.

After removing my shoe, you rip off the ribbons and tie them around my foot. I opened my eyes to see what you had done; more accustomed to the light I could see the rotting bodies only yards away from my deathbed, the stinking, rotting flesh, the acrid stench of burnt meat, the snarls of few still hanging on.

I return my eyes to you, the less hideous and more appetizing sight. Taunt, tanned skin over toned muscles that could crush my bones, dark hair slicked back. After a moment, I realized that you looked no different from a normal being, perhaps even human.

Through your work, you noticed my close inspection of your body. You notice as my breath becomes ragged, and my breasts heave upon my chest. You notice the coating of sweat on my body, and know it is not just because of the heat.

My arms, still held by unseen bonds. My legs held apart by my own shoe ribbons, could move slightly, a foot either direction, freely.

You move up toward the head of the dark bed, and gaze on my face. You move to push a small curl out of my face, but I pull away. You produce a sound, a rancid laugh, and rip off a piece of my dress, exposing my breasts, and begin to tie up my arms.

I watch as my nipples harden, and you fashion a tight knot around my arms. You pull the knot taunt, and tie it to the headboard.

Your long fingernail moves down my left arm, marking a dark path, but does not puncture my skin. Despite the heat, I shiver. You kneel on the bed beside me. I look into your dark eyes, and see your dark desire. I watch as you pull the remnants of my dress from my pale body. I shiver again as you run your finger along the underside of my breast.

Terror grips me again, as I see the hard bulge in your pants, but your attention is on your hands, drawing an intricate design on my torso. I gasp as your hands move to my nipple, first a gentle flick, then a pinch. You watch as I squirm beneath your hands, just as much as your light bondage allows me. I understand, why you tied me up now, for my invisible bonds, prevented any struggle.

You enjoy seeing me struggle as you lean forward to lick my nipple. I gasp, try to pull away, but I am helpless, and slowly you watch me surrender. Your breathing tickles my skin, as you kiss my neck, my ear, my cheek. You hover above my lips, watching me debate with myself. I reason, I am already dead, there is no hope for me, no one can see me give in. Mid-debate, you move your lips on top of mine, and I surrender to your smooth lips, and invasive tongue.

You move to straddle me; I feel your manhood pulsing against my stomach. You feel my reaction as I try to move away, but your grip on me is strong. Your hands grip my neck, one runs through my hair. I am helpless, as you move down my body with soft kisses that turn into teasing nibbles. My body, tense in its bonds, tries to turn against you, but you are too quick, and move down to my pussy faster, grazing the soft curls of my mound.

I gasp, and stop my movement, as you run your fingers around my thighs. I feel your fingernails as they graze my inner thighs, making me gasp, and breath harder. Your hands move closer to my lips. Your breathing tickles my curls. Your teasing has brought me to near ecstasy. I gasp, and nearly orgasm as you first touch my lips. You move inward, around my insides, careful not to touch the nub of pleasure that hid in those folds. Instead, you stayed clear, moving me closer to the edge with every movement. You move to go inside me, feeling my walls you realize I am not the virgin sacrifice that you planned. Your fingers touch that inner spot, I moan loudly into the large room. Your hands slide out, slowly delicately, deliberately teasing my poor flesh.

Now I am breathing hard, taking in as much of the humid air that I can take. You watch me with a terrible smirk on your face, as I gasp in pleasure. Your hand, pinches my clit fast. I cry out, as I convulse in a painful, orgasm of pleasure, you created. My breasts heave on my chest, as you begin to touch my clit, gently stroking it, furthering my orgasm. My moans of pleasure, heard by no other, are music to your ears.

As one hand strokes my clit, your other moves inside me to that other pleasure spot. I gasp and moan as you keep me at the pleasure pinnacle, I have never reached before. You move your fingers to your mouth, and lick my juices from them. With that hand you undo your pants as you move down to lick my pussy. I moan loudly as your tongue first touches me, and again and again as I feel another powerful orgasm building inside me.

You move your head up and I can see your large manhood, longer and thicker than any other I have ever taken before. I gasp at its sight, you look up at me, to see the fear return to my eyes.

You smile, the most devilish smile. The evil, malevolence, returned, and I found myself nearly orgasming at the thought. Then you move toward me, with that monstrous rod. I gasp as you first touch me, and inch forward in my juices. You lean forward, putting your hands beside me; your head is level with mine, as you drive yourself inside me faster.

You look into my eyes. I look deeply into yours. Connected, you lightly kiss me, before moving in farther. Your kiss turns hard as I engulf myself in you. I surrender, I let your use my body. Your hands move around my back, where my wings lay limply. I feel my orgasm building again, I gasp into your mouth as we continue to kiss. I breathe hard, trying to get closer to you. I find myself wanting to put my hands around you, as you ravage my body, like an animal.

Like an animal, you exert a deep throaty cry into my mouth, as I feel your seed, deep inside me. I feel your hands scrapping my back, moving to my breasts. Pain, forcing me into a deep convulsion of pleasure, mixed with pain. My gasps, my moans, so loud, I was sure those above could hear them. The ultimate orgasm, thrashed through me.

You looked into my eyes, as you pulled out of me. I whispered with all the energy I had left, "I surrender."

You smile your wicked smile, kiss my forehead, and move toward my bonds. First, you untie my hands, and watch as they coil around your magnificent body. Then you move to my feet, each delicate foot, untied with ruff hands. I lay on the bed of death, and pull your hulking body toward me. You lay beside me, the great prince of darkness. I am yours.