Fallen Angel

Story Info
You turn my slutty night out into a new life.
1.4k words
3.84
18.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's an average Saturday night in town, I'm out with my friends having cocktails and enjoying myself. It's a fancy dress night and we decided to go out as angels and Devils. I'm wearing a tightly corseted white dress that stops an inch or two below my ass, my 38E tits are bursting to be free and I have innocent wings and a halo. I know people are staring, girls give me filthy looks and guys are practically drooling but I ignore them all and carry on dancing, grinding up against my girlfriends and swinging round the poles. You've been watching me all night from across the bar. You've seen more than most, you know I'm not wearing any panties because when I slipped off my 6 inch white stilettos you had a perfect view of my juicy bare pussy.

The night goes on and the drinks keep coming and soon it's time to go home. You call a cab but when it arrives I get in. You jump in quickly and try to tell me to get out but I just smile and ask you to drop me off first. You agree but soon into the drive you notice the driver keeps looking back in his mirror, you turn to me and I've fallen asleep with my legs spread wide so the driver has a perfect view of my glistening pussy. You push my legs shut and give the driver your address. When he arrives he shoots you a wink as you pay and I wake up, you tell me we have arrived at my house so I get out without realising you've got out to. It's not until the taxi has driven away that I realise I have no idea where we are, I turn and start yelling at you but you just calmly walk up to me and kiss me, your tongue forces it's self into my mouth, I try to pull back but you grab my hair and continue for a few minutes, then without letting go of my hair you guide me towards your house and into your living room.

I don't even notice your two house mates are sat watching the TV, all I can feel is your hand in my hair and your lips on my neck, without warning you sink your teeth into my neck and I scream clearly getting the attention of your friends. The TV is quickly switched off and all eyes are on me. My juices are already starting to slide down my thighs and I'm in a strange state between terrified and turned on. You whisper in my ear "get on your knees" and without even thinking I obey. I stay there while you chat with your friends, the waiting is driving me crazy and I can't resist putting a hand between my legs. I close my eyes and start to relax into my pleasure when a hard slap across my face jolts me out of my ecstasy. "Your a filthy fucking slut, rubbing your soaking pussy in front of strangers. Look at how wet your fingers are, your going to lick them clean one by one or your going to have your whole fist stuffed into your cunt." I look into your eyes and I know you mean it so I start quickly licking each finger. "Slow down you stupid bitch, clean them like you'd clean a cock, it's pretty clear you'll know how to do that." I start licking slowly and to make sure I've got all my juice I suck each one. I can see all three of you have a hardon but yours interests me the most, I can see from the bulge in your jeans you've got a big cock and I know I want it inside me.

One of your friends turns some music on and you tell me to get up, "let's see you dance like you did in the club, anyone would have thought it was a strip club the way you were acting you fucking slut." I start to sway to the music but I'm to self conscious to do anything else. You come close up behind me and I feel your breath on my neck. "Dance bitch" you whisper aggressively in my ear. I start to move my hips more and I can feel the bulge in your jeans rubbing against my ass. I grind into you more and feel your hands on my tits, you push them up until they fall over the top of my dress. You start to pinch both my nipples and my breathing becomes heavy. When you let go of one I barely notice as the pain from the other tingles down to my clit like electric. I'm grinding harder and harder against you until suddenly I feel your dick enter my cunt. I moan so loud as you start pumping your hard thick cock into me. I grind back against you desperate to have more. I open my eyes and your friends are stroking their cocks through their jeans, this drives me over the edge and you feel my pussy clench around you as I let out a loud moan of ecstasy. Suddenly I feel warm spurts of your cum filling my cunt and I cum again. Then I feel empty, your cocks slid out from me and I feel disappointed. I feel your hand on my head pushing me back down to my knees. As soon as I see your wet dick I slide it into my mouth, I taste our cum and lick at your shaft until it's gone, delighting in the taste. You lift your cock and I lick and suck on your balls trying to taste every drop.

I sit on the floor still panting and you just walk away. I stare at the floor my face going red as I realise what I've done. I feel your friends staring at me and it just makes my face burn more with embarrassment. I sense you come back into the room. You move my hair and place a collar tight around my throat. "Your mine now you pathetic little bitch. You will do as you are told and you will like it." You attach a lead and pull me into the hall on all fours and your friends follow. My face is glowing because I can feel them staring at my cum dribbling pussy. You take me into the bathroom, your friends strip me of my clothes and I'm lifted into the bath. Still on my hands and knees I'm so uncomfortable. I hear a shower being turned on and suddenly a cold jet of water hits my back. I shiver as you wash down my head and body. I let out a scream as the strong stream of cold water hits my clit. You hold it there and I can feel myself about to cum but it stops. You wait for me to calm down before aiming the water at my cunt, I feel it entering and washing away your cum. It's not long before I'm on the edge of orgasm and once again you stop. I stay shivering in the tub, believing it's over but your not done with me yet.

I hear the water start again, you leave it running and make me wait. Then, with no warning I feel the jet of water spray hard against my ass hole. I clench, but it's no use the water is to strong. Once again it enters me, I am torn between pain, humiliation and pleasure. The water stops and I clench again but harder, I wont let you see me disgrace myself like that. I'm lifted out of the bath and then you all leave. I take you absence as a chance to final relieve myself.

Ten minutes later you return and it's clear I have emptied myself. Your throw me a towel and I dry myself. "That's better you nasty little whore, now your clean inside and out." You snatch the towel from me, grab my lead and pull me hard, dragging me back out to the living room. Your mates are playing Fifa and you sit down to watch making me sit next to you like a dog. You light two cigarettes and pass me one, I appreciate the gesture and when I'm done I lean against your leg, I'm exhausted and as I feel you stroking my hair I fall asleep.