Fallen Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
I am left alone with your friends but I long for you.
1.9k words
3.84
11.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation from my first story, it won't make much sense unless you read Fallen Angel first. Xxx

*****

For a split second when I wake up I think it was all just a dream but a quick look around tells me I'm wrong. Your hand is tight on my lead and I have no idea where my clothes are so I have no chance to escape but part of me doesn't want to. My movement wakes you, you pull on my lead to turn my head and take put your rock hard cock. I know what you want so I open my mouth and slide you down my throat. I hear you moan as I gag and so do it again. In my mind all I care about is pleasing you, in the hope I will revive some satisfaction again. I can feel my pussy getting wet and make the mistake of putting my hand to my pussy. I jolt as you slap me hard across the face. "You will get pleasure when you beg for it sket" I look at you with pleading eyes and you pull your cock out of my mouth. "Tell me what you want whore" I hesitate but notice your hand twitch "I just want to cum." You start laughing and shout over to one of your friends to wake him up. You take hold of my chin and turn my face to him, "if you want to cum you had better ask him." My faced turns red and I try to look at the floor but you hold my face hard. Your other hand pulls back my collar making me choke. I gasp for breath and quickly splutter "Please will you make me cum." He stands up and walks over and you turn my head back towards your cock. I immediately start sucking again and suddenly felt three fingers jam into my tight wet pussy.

I moan against your cock but you just push it further down my throat. A slap comes across my ass and the fingers pound deeper into my cunt. My whole body is tingling with excitement and my pussy is on fire. You grab the back of my head and start fucking my face as I cum hard over his hand. Your other friend has now woken and is stroking his dick through his jeans. I no longer feel embarrassed, I want to please you and if that meant having to please an entire football team I would do it. I start to feel the fingers that had been in my pussy rub against my ass and I freeze. I look up at you with worried eyes. You glance at your friend and an angry expression appears on your face. "Hands off Liam, that hole is mine." I relax slightly but the knowledge your planning on using my ass has me worried.

You start thrusting harder into my mouth and I gag, you smile and reach out to hold my nose, at the same time you slide further into my throat. I gag harder and start to panic, I push against your chair trying to get your cock out of my mouth so I can breathe. Your right hand strokes my hair "relax and swallow slut, you'll only make things worse for yourself if you struggle." Tears start to stream down my face but I take your advice and swallow. As soon as I do you let go of my nose and pull out. I gasp for air drool leaking down my chin. "You learn quick sket, now open wide it's time for your breakfast." I stretch my mouth open and you start fucking my face again, it's not long before I feel your spunk hitting the back of my throat. "Swallow every drop bitch or you will regret it." Again I obey and you pull out of my mouth, before you give me further instructions I lick your limp dick completely clean.

I stay sat on the floor, Liam and your other friend continue to stare at me. You look deep into my eyes before getting up and leaving. I hear a shower start somewhere, feeling nervous I am rooted to the spot. I dare not move, I even keep my breathing to a minimum. It feels like hours have gone by when you final return. Your dressed in a slim fitting immaculate black suit, crisp black shirt, black tie and expensive looking black loafers. Your aftershave gives me flashbacks of the night before and I feel a warmth grow between my legs. I feel instantly embarrassed and look at the floor. "Mike help Liam take her to her room, you can play with her but if I think you've even thought about fucking her there will be hell to pay!" You reached down and roughly grab my chin lifting my head up to look into your eyes. You lean into me kissing me passionately, dancing your tongue around mine and then bite my lip. You let go as quickly as you took hold and leave, I hear the door close loudly and I feel a distinct feeling of disappointment.

I stay slumped on the floor waiting for one of the guys to give me instructions. They both settle into their arm chairs and once again begin a game of fifa. I don't know what to do with myself so I curl into a ball trying to cover as much of my body as I can. Your friends look over and laugh, I watch as the men run up and down the pitch on the screen. After three games they appear to be getting bored. Finally the TV is turned off and hands reach out for me, lifting me from the floor, spreading my legs apart and pulling my arms away from my breasts. My body stays limp, I know they are stronger than me so I do not bother putting up a fight. A door is opened and I am thrown onto a mattress on the floor.

I can't believe my eyes as I look around. Each wall has a display of all manner of depraved contraptions. Shelves of dildos and vibrators, anal beads, butt plugs including some with tails attached. Another wall consisted of whips, crops, chains and other strange looking devises I had no idea what they would do. "I wonder if she's a pain slut like the last one" I look around at the guys, they were just leaning against the door watching me. "I don't know, Gary rarely goes for the same breed twice Mike. I bet she will turn into a more long term resident, he seems to have taken more of a liking to this one, that's why I haven't fucked the bitch." I feel like an attraction at the Zoo. It is clear you're the brains of the group, Mike and Liam are just slacker types with only half a brain cell between them. I look at them dead in the eye with a look of disgust, they don't frighten me the way you do and they certainly don't turn me on. Mike comes towards me and I kick out catching him right in his groin, I know don't want his grubby little hand on me. "He told you not to touch me." I spit the words at them both. I hear the trill of a phone and Liam answers. "Perfect timing, your new little nut job isn't playing fair." There's silence and then Liam walks over putting the phone against my ear.

"Now now you little slut, I hope you aren't giving my friends a hard time. Trust me they can give you a lot worse in return." Just hearing your voice makes me melt, I cant explain why but I feel drawn to you. You notice the change in my breathing and smile to yourself. "Now to say sorry your going to give them a little show, spread those legs apart and show them that cute little cunt of yours." With no reluctance I open my legs, I even lean back to spread them wider. Liam switches you onto speaker and puts the phone on the floor next to me. "So obedient and I'm not even there. Now I have a busy schedule, boys you have an hour to play with her and then I want her cleaned up and ready for me when I return. Don't fuck her but you can see what she likes. Saves me the bother later." The phone goes dead and they laugh. Before I can protest Mike is between my legs lapping at me with his tongue. "Fuck me she is so sweet" This sloppy affection towards my pussy makes me feel sick. I close my eyes and picture its you instead.

Pain suddenly shoots through my body, I can feel something sharp on my left nipple. When I open my eyes there's a black metal clip attached to my little pink bud. I scream in agony as another clip is slid onto my right nipple, I open my eyes and shoot a look of anger at Liam. "Oh dear, I don't think she likes pain, she better hope Gary is looking for something new or she won't last long." He tugs at the chain joining the clamps together and I scream again. "Just stop it." I cry out, at this moment I would do anything to make the pain stop. My demand is ignored. Fingers are thrust into my pussy again, the only moisture is from the vile slobber Mike has coated over me. I feel myself go dry but the fingers don't let up. My pussy starts to ache and a vicious pain flows through my nipples as the clamps are pulled from them. I open my mouth to scream but nothing comes out, the pain has taken my breath from me. Liam sees an opportunity and shoves his short fat dick in, forcing it past my tongue and making me gag violently. He doesn't have the skills or the cock for deep throat, not like you. Part of me wishes it was your smooth long pole assaulting my tonsils. He gives up and just pumps himself in my face, it doesn't take long for him to squirt his foul smelling cum all over my face. Mike followed suit spraying himself over my tits. I feel sick but I hold my nerve and stare at the floor.

"Better get her cleaned up before Gary gets back, he'll go ape shit if he sees her in this state." I'm dragged off the mattress into the far corner of the room. Liam turns on a tap and water pours from the ceiling. The cold liquid washes over my face. The pair take turns to hold me, turn me and grope me. After being rinsed all over the Mike turns the water off drags a rough towel over my skin. Liam puts a black satin sheet over the mattress before coming over to me, lifting me into the air and throwing me back down. A rope is pulled around my wrists and they manoeuvrer me onto my knees, the rope is entwined around my legs pulling them apart. It is secured to my collar and I'm left alone in the dark.

My heart skips a beat when the lights come on and I look deep into your eyes again at last. Your aftershave is intoxicating and I can't help but relax. "Daddy's home my Fallen Angel and he' ready to play."