Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"Fuck you."

I can't stop the grin that spreads over my face. I brush his cheek with my fingers and he jerks his head away. Delightful. He is still fighting me, even now, and he still has the strength to. I am really starting to enjoy this one.

Chancey hisses. "My Lord."

I look up at him, annoyed. "What?"

"His eyes, My Lord."

Surprised I look down and my heart jumps when I see the flicker of red behind his pupils. Can it be... can it possibly be...?

"His eyes are not your concern Chancey. Get him to my room within the hour and I will worry about that. No... I think I will be gone longer than an hour. I don't want him left alone, not for a minute. Stay with him no matter what."

"What if he...?"

"You can be sure that he will not." Aqua's eyes have closed again but the red flame remains lit deep within him. It calls to the one within me. I shake my head to break the spell and turn. At the door I pause. "There is a boy out here. See he is cared for. I have taken very little from him but he will need... relief."

"Yes My Lord." He knows the score.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12