Fallen Poets

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
5.1k words
4.29
9.6k
4
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy stood at the bar waiting to be served. The concert had been as good, if not better, than she had anticipated. In her head she replayed her favourite songs and recalled every nuance of Markos performance. His voice was just as gorgeous as she remembered from the videos, and Ollie played the guitar like a dream. It had been amazing.

Sipping her drink Lucy made her way over to the one free booth she could see. Tucking her slender legs underneath her she snuggled further in oblivious to all the noise and people around her.

Flicking through her pictures she was glad she had captured so many. Each one showed the group she loved to perfection. Ollie stared back at her from the first photo, blonde blue eyed Ollie, the quiet one of the group. Dressed in black jeans and a black shirt the photo caught the dimples in his cheeks when he smiled. Behind him Captain's dark intense eyes stared back from the picture reminding her of deep pools of dark chocolate. Casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt he looked as shy as Ollie, always standing at the back when photos were taken. Lucy thought him to be more serious than the others. Marko, the singer, blonde and blue eyed had a cheeky look about him, you couldn't help but like him. His voice could melt the hardest heart when he sang. Each word was filled with emotion and it called to her very soul. The last photo was the best she had taken and it showed her two favourite guys, Jani and Jaska. Janis was slender with a shaved head and devilish looks. His brown eyes pieced into you and his smile promised so much more than you would want. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt with his customary scarf around his neck. Leather straps around his wrists had Lucy wishing he would use them on her. Jaska was big tattooed and delicious to look at. His rough diamond look never failed to arouse her. Squirming in her seat, she wanted them so badly it was an almost physical ache. Never had she wanted anyone so much. No man turned her on as much as those two men. Sighing she wished she had been able to buy the meet and greet tickets for the concert.

Taking another sip of her drink she found that her glass was empty. Outside the November weather was cold wet and miserable making her shiver at the thought of going back to her hotel room. Snuggling further into her seat she went back to looking at the pictures on her phone. Minutes turned into an hour and the bar got quieter and quieter. Looking up Lucy realised the place was virtually empty, apart from a group of guys at the bar.

Checking her phone she saw the battery was almost dead and decided that the time was right for one last quick drink before heading back to her hotel.

"Gin and tonic please, "she asked the barman, "with ice and lime."

"Sure thing."

As she waited for her drink Lucy Listened to the guys sat at the bar. One of them sounded so familiar but she couldn't quite figure out why. Frowning slightly she let the voice play at the corner of her memory. The accent sexy and so different from any she had heard.

"Gin and tonic Hun."

"Thanks."

Sipping her drink she closed her eyes and let her mind wander. Thoughts of a certain group filled her head. Five guys under stage lights wearing jeans and t-shirts. Good looking guys that made her want long nights of passion. Dreams of them kissing her, trailing their hands over her, wanting her, teasing her. Lucy had never been so obsessed about anything and no man, or men, had made her want to let go so much or want them so badly it was a physical need. Listening to them her body responded of its own volition. Her nipples would harden under her clothes and her clit would throb wanting release. Even thinking about them now she could feel herself getting aroused. Gulping down her drink she took a deep breath and decided she needed some fresh air.

Pushing the door of the bar open Lucy felt the cold blast of air come rushing in and shivering she wrapped her arms around her chest wishing she had put her jacket on. Behind her the guys at the bar finished up and followed her out.

Janis had watched the red head at the bar and he knew he wanted her. She was stunning in his eyes, but then he had always had a soft spot for a red head. The concert had been the last one of the UK tour and he was sure he had seen her standing at the front of the crowd. Her hair was like a beacon in a sea of brunettes and blondes. At the bar he had been about to talk to her but she had quickly left after finishing her drink. Luckily for him the others had finished their drinks and wanted to head back to the hotel.

The cold air was damp unlike the cold winter air back home. In front he could see the red head and he could feel his cock twitch in his jeans. Her body swayed from side to side as she walked. The short skirt she wore hugged her pert ass, which cried out to be fondled and caressed. The thigh high boots she wore added height to her petite frame. From the bar he knew she was wearing a sliver chain around her waist and this small detail turned him on more than it should have done. Lost in his thoughts he wondered what it would be like to feel her under him. Her legs in those boots wrapped around him as he slowly penetrated her, her moans of pleasure in his ears. Licking his lips Janis shuddered at the thought.

"Isn't that the redhead from the bar?" Jaska said behind him.

"Sure is."

"Thought so, she is hot."

Janis nodded in agreement. "I'm sure she was stood in front of me at the gig. I could barely concentrate on what I was playing."

"The others noticed her as well. Like I said she is hot. That body is enough send a monk confessing his sins."

Janis laughed. He had to agree with Jaska, she was hot and his cock agreed with him.

In front she turned a corner and Janis wondered if she lived close by. Their steps followed hers and he felt like a stalker as with each step they followed her movements. Eventually she stopped and walked into the lobby of the hotel they were staying at. He smiled at Jaska who had the same grin on his face and Janis knew he was thinking the same thing as he was.

Lucy shuddered as she got to her hotel. All the way from the bar she had heard the footsteps behind her and the whisper of voices. Too scared to turn around she had tried to keep her pace steady and not show any fear. The men from the bar had followed her and she tried not to think of the, what ifs, the news full of stories that scared her. Now in the hotel lobby she shivered and decided to have one last drink before heading up to her room.

The gin and tonic she ordered warmed her as she slowly drank it savouring the tart liquid as it went down. With her back to the door she did not see the men that had followed her enter the bar behind her. A shadow covered her and the reflection in the glass in front of her caught her eye. The glass in her hand fell on to the bar, the content slowly spreading over the counter dripping onto the floor in front of her. Blinking rapidly she wondered if she was drunk or the barman had spiked her drink. Surely it wasn't them. Colour left her face as she realised she wasn't dreaming or hallucinating it was in fact who she thought it was.

"Do you want another drink?" Janis asked her. Nodding slowly Lucy found her mouth suddenly dry. "Gin and tonic isn't it."

Ordering both the redhead and himself a drink Janis sat on the stool next to hers. Her green eyes were wide with surprise and he found himself drowning in them. Holding the glass her hands shook and he smiled trying to put her at ease.

"Oh my god it's you." She stuttered.

"Well I hope it's me." He chuckled placing his hand over the top of hers. Her skin was soft and warm and he traced a finger over it feeling her shudder as he spoke.

"But...But...you're Jani."

"I am."

"The bass player." Her voice sounded incredulous at the thought.

"Yes I play bass guitar."

"Oh my god I'm dreaming."

"No you're not." Janis grinned.

"You are Janis from Poets of the Fall, I have to be dreaming. " The words tumbled out and she took another gulp of her drink.

Lucy could not believe this was happening to her. Here she was sat at a bar drinking with the guy that filled her sleep with lust filled dreams. Her clit throbbed and her nipples hardened. He looked even better close up and she wanted to reach out and touch his face, make sure he was real. Instead she could feel his hand stroking hers telling her she wasn't dreaming. The warm liquid sliding down her throat soothed her nerves but she still couldn't believe he was in her hotel.

"Would you like to join the rest of us for a drink?"

"Pardon."

"Would you like to join us for a drink?"

That's what she thought he had said and she could only nod in agreement. Never in her wildest dreams would she have said she would be drinking in London with her favourite band. It never happened to people like her and her friends would never believe her if she told them.

"Yes please, "and she watched as Janis took her drink and carried it over to the band. Her legs shook as she walked behind him wondering when she was going to wake up.

Sitting on the sofa next to Jani Lucy looked from one to another and wondered how this had happened. Ollie, Marko, Captain, Jaska and Janis surrounded her. She had to be the luckiest woman on the planet at this moment in time, she thought.

"Well it's obvious you know who we are, and I assume you were at the concert tonight, so who do we have the pleasure of talking too?" Marko spoke, his voice as sexy as when he sang.

"Lucy, my name is Lucy, and yes I was at the concert. You guys are amazing, but I bet you get told that all the time." A hand brushed her leg and she flinched at the unexpected touch.

"Did we meet your expectations though?"

"Oh my god yes and more. Loved everything about it." She blushed. "Your music is awesome."

"Glad you liked it."

"More than liked it." The hand brushed against her leg once more, a longer firmer touch. "I loved it. Like I said it was amazing. You are all brilliant and Jani is ..." Lucy stopped speaking realising what she was about to say and to whom. She blushed turning her head away so they couldn't see her face.

"Go on finish what you were going to say." The hand rested on her leg. "I'm interested to know what I am."

"I can't tell you that." She whispered.

"Yes you can, just say it."

"I can't."

"But I want to know what I am Lucy." His voice was barely a whisper but each word seemed loud in the silence that followed. His hand slowly stroked her leg and Lucy could barely think. Conscious of the others waiting for an answer Lucy wanted nothing more than to stand up and walk away but she hadn't the strength to stand and do what her brain told her to do.

"Yes you can, whisper it, I promise they won't hear you."

"Jani don't tease. If she doesn't want to tell us then don't force her too." Ollie spoke, his voice soft and with the hint of an accent. Lucy was always surprised at how good their English was considering it wasn't their first language. When Marko sang there was no hint of it, but now listening to Ollie she could hear it and it was just as much a turn on as how they looked. Beautiful Ollie with the dimples seemed safe compared to the devilish man resting his hand on her inner thigh.

Jani laughed his hand moving higher up her leg making her nipples harden even more. Thankful for Ollie's words Lucy smiled at him.

"Was tonight your first time?" Marko asked. Looking at him Lucy noticed the intensity in his gaze. A seriousness that she had never seen in any of the videos she had watched.

"It was. It was my first ever concert as well."

She had so many questions she wanted to ask but for some reason they seemed childish and the last thing she wanted to seem was childish. Being an obsessed fan was something she didn't want to become but it was so difficult not to be when their music was so dam good. Every track was so good and Marko's voice echoed through her soul every time she listened to it, it took hold of her and refused to let go.

The hand on her leg continued to stroke it and she was very much aware of the man it was attached too. Not conventionally good looking he had something about him that she found attractive. Maybe it was his attitude on stage, or the way he smiled which reminded her of the devil himself. Jani was playing havoc with her ability to think straight. Her clit throbbed and her nipples hurt they were so hard. Crossing her legs she noticed how five sets of eyes watched her each set unfathomable. Reaching for her drink Lucy wished she was not so shy. Never one for making small talk she felt uncomfortable in social situations and here she was surrounded by a group of men that made her think dirty thoughts and wish she was more confident.

"Would you like another drink?" Ollie asked taking the empty glass from her hand.

"Yes please, gin and tonic with ice and lime if they have it." Watching Ollie walk to the bar Lucy licked her lips and almost groaned out loud. The jeans he wore fitted to perfection and her hands itched to touch him.

"Do you like what you see Lucy? Does our Ollie turn you on? Would you like to see him naked?" As Jani whispered in her ear Lucy envisioned Ollie naked and a small sigh escaped her. The hand on her leg moved higher and she uncrossed them as she continued to stare after Ollie.

"So what am I Lucy? What were you going to say about me?"

"You are hot." She whispered unthinkingly.

"And what about the others, are they hot?"

"I'm not telling you that." The way he spoke to her was driving her mad. His voice was smooth, sexy and his accent was beautiful. Many a night she had dreamt about this group and how they would sound. She had dreamt dreams that had her waking up aroused and unsatisfied. Now she was here with them and Jani had his hand on her leg playing havoc with her libido.

"Yes you can, you can tell me anything Lucy. I already know you were thinking about our Ollie naked."

"I didn't tell you, you guessed." She said turning to face him. His eyes were unfathomable but his smile said a thousand words and she licked her lips drinking him in. The need to lean forward and kiss that mouth was almost over powering.

"It was written all over your face. You want him naked."

Jani was so hard in his trousers that it was taking all his self- control not to rip her clothes off and take her in the bar. Lucy was one of the sexiest women he had laid eyes on but she was unaware of her own appeal. Long red hair that lay like burnished copper down her back, green eyes that darkened the more turned on she got and a figure that, using Jaska's words, could tempt a monk to repent his sins. Blessed with curves in all the right places and breasts that were full and ripe for touching. The waistcoat she wore tight across her ample chest was short and showed off the silver chain that encased her waist. The thought of her just wearing that and the thigh high boots that encased her legs as he fucked her made him almost weep with lust.

He was used to fans wanting them all but she was different. He wanted her. At every concert he had learned to recognise the signs and had avoided them, polite and professional with all the fans. But she made that all go away. Her eyes had followed Ollie when he fetched her another drink. The sigh that had escaped her lips told him that she found Ollie attractive. His blonde Scandinavian looks always attracted the women and his quiet demeanour also seemed to appeal to them. Lucy was no different but somehow he knew she wasn't the typical band groupie. Most threw themselves at the band but she didn't, she seemed more reticent. He hoped to change that, she was someone he wanted, badly.

"Excuse me a minute I need to go to the ladies room." She whispered shyly.

"Sure, hurry back Lucy."

Watching her walk away he groaned loudly.

"Fuck she is hot." Jaska blurted out.

"Dam right she is." Agreed Captain.

Jaska laughed. "She must be if you say so."

Captain was the quietest of all of them. The strong silent type they joked. He kept his opinions to himself and hated the limelight their job bought them. He left the interviews to Ollie and Marko preferring to work in the background. For him to voice his opinion she must be very hot.

"Did you see how she looked at Ollie?"

"Who looked at me?" Ollie said has he put the gin and tonic on the table before sitting down on the chair opposite Jani.

"Lucy wants to fuck you." Jani said grinning at him.

"More like you she wants to fuck Jani."

"Not as much as I want to fuck her. Dam she makes my cock hurt." He laughed. "And I plan on doing just that."

"We never fuck fans." Marko stated.

"I know but I plan on fucking her."

Lucy watched the group from across the bar and couldn't believe she was drinking in a hotel with them. Dam her friends wouldn't believe her either. In the bathroom she had given herself a good talking to and had decided that whatever happened she would let it happen and dam the consequences. Tonight was a night of opportunities and a night to reinvent herself. Tonight she would no longer be the Lucy everyone knew. Tonight she would be the Lucy she wanted to be but was too scared to be. In the bar was her favourite group. A group of five men that made rational thought difficult, who filled her dreams with wicked thoughts and made her question everything she knew. Each one so different from the other and each one turning her on for different reasons. Instead of waiting for it to come to her she would go to it, whatever the "it" was. Taking a deep breath she prayed she could pull this off. Undoing the top button of her waistcoat and allowing a small glimpse of the black bra she wore underneath Lucy walked back to her seat.

"Sorry about that guys, but a woman has to do what a woman has to do." She said laughing. Sitting back down next to Jani she swung her legs onto his knee before leaning back against the arm of the sofa.

"Thank you for the drink Ollie, it's much appreciated. How's the tour going?" she watched as they all exchanged glances and inwardly chuckled. She had gone out shy and unable to talk to them and now it seemed she was brimming with confidence, false confidence, and they didn't know what to think.

"It's going great. Tonight was the last concert in the Uk, now we have a few days off before we fly home and do a few smaller gigs there. Then it's into the studio to start on the new album. How about you what are your plans after tonight." Ollie answered.

"Well when I learned you were playing London I booked a week off work, bought the ticket and then booked the hotel. Expensive but I've never been to London before so decided to make the most of it, I don't know when I would be down here again."

As she spoke she placed her arm over Jani's shoulder and stroked the nape of his neck. His hand was once again stroking her leg as she spoke and her pussy ached.

"So you have a few days to enjoy the sights the same as us? Why don't you join us?" Jaska said.

Well that was unexpected, she thought to herself. Smiling she nodded. "I would love that, thank you."

As the conversation went on Jani continued to stroke her legs his hands slowly getting higher until they were on her bare stomach, toying with the silver chain around her waist. She was so turned on by him she could barely keep track of what was being said to her. Jaska smiled at her frequently and she could see he was as turned on as she was. Jani had always looked a bad boy, his bald head and slim features giving him a satanic look that made her instantly wet. But Jaska was a bad boy with a soft look about him. Well over six foot tall and broad he made her feel tinier than she already was. Tribal tattoos down his left arm covered the muscles he showed off in his sleeveless t-shirt. His brown eyes twinkled when he smiled making her want to do everything he asked of her.

12