Fallen Poets Pt. 05

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling.
2.9k words
4.5
4.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water felt delicious against her skin as she relaxed in the bath. Back in the hotel after her day with three of the hottest guys on the planet Lucy wasn't sure what to make of it. She had given oral sex to Jaska on an open top bus and she had been spoilt by Jani who had showered her with clothes and lingerie. It had been so surreal that the bath she was in seemed like the sanest place to be right now. In the other room she had laid out the clothes she had chosen to wear for her night out with all of them. Closing her eyes she let the warmth envelope her easing the gentle weariness that came from a busy day.

"Is there room in that bath for two people?"

Water sloshed over the side of the bath and onto the floor as she quickly sat up turning to see who had entered. Standing naked by the door was Olli.

"How did you get in here? Don't you need a key?" she said surprised. Unconsciously licking her lips as her eyes travelled over him. Perfectly proportioned his body was as beautiful as his looks. Toned legs and defined abs told her he didn't just play guitar. His smile filled his eyes and his dimples made her go weak at the knees.

"I told them I had left my key in my room so they gave me a spare. Don't you want me here Lucy?"

"I... I..." she stammered blushing as she realised she did want him.

"Now be very nice and move over I want to see how warm that water is." Olli said as he walked toward her. Mesmerized she scooted forward in the bath causing it to once again slosh over the edges. Easing himself into the hot water Olli pulled her back so her head rested on his chest. Wrapping his arms around her he let the warmth surround them.

"Mmm this is much better, don't you think so?"

"Yes." She whispered.

"Good. I have wanted you to myself but it would seem Jani had other ideas. Did you have fun today?"

"We did thank you, did you?"

"We did." As he spoke Olli took the sponge from the side of the bath and used it to clean Lucy, soft strokes meant to soothe and relax more than to clean. Water trickled over her skin and beneath him he could feel her muscles ease, the tension leaving them. Placing tiny kisses on her head he wrapped his legs around her. "We saw the sites as tourists do and drank coffee in your coffee shops. It is very much like home, only the history is different. We got to relax and enjoy something other than our music."

"Your music is very good." She whispered enjoying the feel of the sponge on her skin.

"Thank you." Letting the sponge go Olli used his hands to stroke her skin goose bumps appearing as the cool air touched it. "You are beautiful."

Lucy blushed at the compliment unsure how to answer him. "But I guess you are used to hearing men say that to you all the time."

"No."

"No what?"

"No they don't say it to me."

"Then they are blind. You are beautiful." He said placing another kiss on her head. "You have perfect skin." As he spoke he traced a finger down her arm before capturing her hand in his taking it to his mouth and kissing it. Lucy sighed.

"You have a perfect neck." He said before kissing it, small kisses heading upwards to her ear. "You have a perfect stomach." He whispered and wrapped an arm around her.

Lucy moaned at the sensations his words were causing in her.

"You have perfect breasts." The hand on her stomach moved slowly higher. Lucy could feel her nipples harden and she hoped he would touch them. "Your nipples are ripe for biting Lucy, do you know that."

Groaning Lucy closed her eyes letting her senses take over. Between her legs she could feel her clit answer the question Olli asked. Fingers stroked and pinched her nipple making it even harder. "They are so hard right now Lucy, they are perfect." More kisses and a soft sexy voice in her ear had her drowning in desire. Her legs parted and warm water flooded her pussy heightening the sensations that were flowing over her. Behind her she could feel his hardness pushing into her bottom and easing herself up she rested her pussy against it.

"Yes Lucy you have me hard." Turning her over he had her straddle him water cascading over the edge swamping the floor.

"Look at me Lucy."

Opening her eyes she gazed into pools of blue flooded with desire that mirrored her own. "You are stunning." Olli whispered. Leaning forward he took her mouth with his, kissing her tenderly. In one fluid movement he stood pushing her away from him and stepping out of the bath. Reaching down he picked her up and carried her in the bedroom. Water splashed around him but he ignored the wet floor and the towels strewn on the chairs. Still wet he lay her on the bed.

Lucy looked up at him and sighed. He had the face of an angel with short blonde hair but at this moment he was far from angelic. The cock in his hand stood out proudly and water dripped from his body soaking the carpet. Between her legs she could feel her own desire building and her nipples were still hard. Inching up the bed so her head rested on the pillow she waited to see what would happen next.

Olli wanted her and he wanted her now but he wanted to take her slowly. Spread out on the bed in front of him he took in everything about her. Red hair cascaded like burnished copper over the pillows, pale skin gleamed from her bath and juicy red nipples stood out on her ample breasts. Trailing his gaze further down he noticed her flat stomach and her curvy hips leading to shapely legs. Crawling onto the bed he lay over her feeling the rise and fall of her breathing. Parting her legs with his own Olli rested between them his cock nudging against the one place he wanted to feel it. Just the thought of that warm moist place made his cock twitch. Taking a nipple in his mouth he gently sucked on it. Below him Lucy gasped and pushed her chest towards him. Gentle hands reached round and pulled his head down fingers entwining in his hair, encouraging him to continue. Sucking harder he licked and wrapped his tongue around the hard nub in his mouth feeling it grow in his mouth.

Beneath him Lucy thought she had died and gone to heaven. Her whole body felt electrified with an awareness she had never felt before. Every nerve ending felt on fire and between her legs she could feel the heat building. Opening her legs further she wanted to feel him in her, filling her, giving her pleasure. His mouth was full with her nipples as he bit and sucked on them, first one and then the other. Hard and engorged they stood out like ripe cherries wanting more and between her parted legs she could feel her wetness seeping out onto the bed below.

Leaning from her Olli reached over for the protection he had bought with him. Putting it on he slowly pushed himself into the pussy offered to him. Warmth took over and he gasped as slowly he eased further in feeling the tightness of her muscles as they grasped his hard cock. A loud moan escaped his lips and he shuddered at the sensations flooding his body. Once again he took the hard nipple in his mouth. Unhurried he pulled out hating the loss of the snugness around his cock. Not for long he pushed in once more enjoying the feeling encasing him. Arching her body beneath him he felt her tighten her hold on his hair. Hands grasped him trying to pull him further down, wanting him even more than he wanted her. Hands snaking down to his back pulling him down. Hands going even further down grasped his arse to claw at it, wanting him in her. Moans in his ear told him more than words could say. The silence broken by their gasps and the smell of heat in the air enfolded both of them. Heat that dried the water on their bodies. A smell that spoke of wanton thoughts and desire.

In and out Olli thrust slowly, but the need for release was getting stronger, encouraged by Lucy who moved sensually under him. Fingers tightened their hold on him. Moans echoed in his ears. His cock throbbed and he knew he was going to cum. Deep in the pit of his stomach it rose unfurling itself and growing in its need for release. His thrusts became more urgent and he leaned up setting free the nipple in his mouth. Opening his eyes he watched Lucy her face flushed with her own desire. Her skin covered in tiny goose bumps and her nipples red and hard from his sucking.

"Fuck me Olli." She gasped pushing up against him. "Fuck me please."

Undone by her words he thrust even harder into her the orgasm building even higher. Closing his eyes once more he fucked her giving her what she asked for. Harder and harder he delved into her until he could take it no more and with one final thrust his orgasm burst over him. A guttural sound as old as time burst from him and under him Lucy cried her own release shuddering as it washed over her.

Collapsing next to her he pulled her closer enfolding her in his arms.

"I think we made need another bath." He chuckled.

Sitting in front of the mirror Lucy stared at her reflection and wondered who she was now. Gone was the innocent girl she had been and in her place was a wanton woman who knew the type of man she longed for. Washed once more and now sitting in the new lingerie that had been bought for her she looked forward to the night ahead. Her hair flowed down her back newly washed, her pale skin smelt of vanilla and gleamed in the dim light. Standing up she admired the person looking back at her. Breasts encased in the finest black lace stood wanting to be held, the cup of the bra barely covering what it was meant to hold. The matching panties hid little but cupped her arse perfectly. On her legs the finest silk stockings were held up by a black suspender belt and a garter belt finished off her new look. On the bed her dress lay waiting for her to put on and on the floor black high heels completed the look. All of which bought for her by a man she barely knew. Did she regret what she was doing, she thought, would she change anything? As she looked herself in the eye she knew that the answer was no, she did not regret it and no she would not change anything. This would be a time she could reflect on and know that it was the right choice at the time. The band had always been special to her but now, after this, they were even more special.

A knock at the door made her turn and quickly she put on the dress admiring how it skimmed over her body and hugged her curves. Emerald green it was perfect for her colouring and the short length made her legs look longer than they were. Stepping into her shoes she went to answer the door.

Jani sat at the bar nursing his drink and the only thing he could think about was the woman upstairs with the red hair. Never had he wanted anyone as much as he wanted her. Knowing the life he led he did not have relationships always making sure the female understood where his commitment lay. But now, now he wanted one and it shocked him.

"Beer please." He heard Jaska tell the barman and he turned to look at his friend.

"Why did you invite her to be with us?"

Surprised by the question Jaska took a moment to sip his beer and think about his answer. "We wanted her, why don't you want her any more Jani?"

"I do not know what I want. But I do know I don't want complicated and she is becoming complicated."

Jaska looked at Jani and he knew that his friend was in trouble, just like he was and Captain and Olli. All of them wanted the same thing and she was with Captain has he spoke. Only Marko was reluctant and not for the reason they thought it was, instead he was worried about her age. He did not understand her the way they had begun to understand her in the very short time they had spent together.

"Do you still want her?"

"Yes."

"Then just enjoy this week with her. We fly back home on Friday and we can forget how complicated she is. Her life is here and ours is there, do not forget that otherwise you will be lost."

"Well spoken." Said Olli behind them." He is right Jani, Lucy is just fun and a distraction. Yes we will treat her with respect but we all know, including her that it is only for the now. You of all people know that. It is you that tells us how a relationship complicates life."

Over Olli's shoulder Jani saw Lucy enter the bar and he knew that Olli was right, Lucy was complicated. But when he looked at her he wondered if he could do with some complication in his life.

"Excuse me." He said as he got off his stool and walked towards her.

"I have never seen him like this over a woman." Olli said watching Jani kiss Lucy on her forehead.

"It's not just Jani. It's Captain as well."

"How do you know that?"

"Just watch him and see. Where is Marko tonight?" Jaska said changing the subject disturbed that he was also becoming more attached to her than he felt comfortable with.

Surrounded by them all Lucy basked in their attention. Each one of them made her feel wanted and she had never felt this way with anyone in the past. Yes she knew it was only for a few days and after that it would be back to reality with a great big bang. But for the moment she would enjoy what they were willing to give her.

Jani stood with his arm around her waist cradling her against his hip. Even in her heels he towered above her and so did the others. As the conversation flowed between them she noticed that Jani and Marko still seemed cold towards one another after the morning's discussion. She didn't want to be the cause of discord amongst them, after all she knew she was only with them for a short length of time.

"They will be fine Lucy." Captain whispered in her ear. "They will sort it out when the time comes. Remember they are very different when it comes to women. Jani likes to play rough and makes it known he does not like his life complicated with women. They know where they stand with him. However, Marko is not like that. He prefers not to play, one night stands are not his thing. If you want him you will have to play softly and let him come to you. He wants you as much as we do he just does not want to admit it."

"I don't want to come between friends."

"You won't, they will be fine.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure." He said kissing her earlobe. "By the way you look stunning in that dress."

"Thank you."

Marko watched Lucy as she chatted with Captain. She sparkled as she laughed up at him and he was surprised how confident she appeared compared to when she had first seen them. Now she spoke to them as people and not as a band she adored. He preferred to be treated as a person instead of a rock star and he felt he could relax around her now. The dress she wore was perfect for her it complimented her colouring and her petite figure. He could see why Jani and the others wanted her so badly. At times she came across as the innocent but like now she looked like far from it.

When she glanced across at him she smiled but quickly looked away and he felt something stir in the pit of his stomach. She was beautiful. As they went into eat he put himself next to her and he saw how the others looked at each other. They had all spent time with her and he knew he would be the last one to do that. It bothered him but only because all along he had wanted to be the first. Today she had spent all day with Jaska and Captain. Jani had spoiled her unashamedly with new lingerie and new clothes. Tomorrow he was going to have her all to himself and dam the others.