Fallen Poets Pt. 07

Story Info
A concert leads to the ultimate fling but now it ends.
6.1k words
4.67
4.8k
2
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jani sat on the plane with music playing in his ears, but even this could not help him to relax. Below him white clouds formed a carpet hiding the world from his view. Yet all he could see when he closed his eyes were the emerald green eyes and long red hair of the woman he had left behind in London. The further away they flew the more out of sorts he felt. London had been brilliant, the concert a sell out and the fans amazing. But it was the week that had followed that would be forever in his memory. A week of sex and new experiences for Lucy and he had been a part of it but now he had left her behind. Never had he wanted to complicate his life with a relationship, that was his choice, but she had made him question that choice.

¬¬_

Her bag was packed and her taxi booked all she had to do was turn in her key. Looking around the room all she saw were the faces of the men who had shared it with her. One week that was the deal. One week to fulfil a fantasy, her fantasy. Yet it had become something more. Now she was left with an empty room and a suitcase of new clothes.

Captain contemplated the week that had past. The way he had lost control whenever Lucy was with him. The animalistic sex that was so different from his normal encounters. How he had fucked her with Jaska and Jani watching. Just thinking about it made him want it all over again. No female had got under his skin the way she had and he didn't know if he liked that loss of control. But he did know he wanted more of Lucy.

Closing the door behind her and wheeling her suitcase into the lift and down to reception Lucy handed in her key. Outside the weather was cold and dreary and it suited how she felt. She had gone into this with her eyes wide open yet here she stood knowing that they had taken a small part of her home with them. Euston station was as packed as when she had arrived. People scurried around her doing whatever it was they were doing but even with all the hustle and bustle Lucy had never felt so alone.

Olli sat in silence with his eyes closed. In his head he saw Lucy's face when they had left her at the hotel. She had looked so small standing there that his heart broke for her. They had all known it was just one week in a lifetime of memories but he still felt like something was missing from his life now. How could one person in such a short time mean so much to him? it felt wrong to leave her behind in London.

"I need her." He whispered to himself.

"Pardon." Marko said next to him.

"Nothing, just thinking aloud." He replied.

Crammed into the train with her bag on her lap and suitcase in the overhead shelf Lucy watched London slip away. Her life was at home not here, not with them, yet she knew that what she wanted wasn't the life she was going back to it was the week she had left behind and one that she could never ever have. Her fantasy had been fulfilled over and over again and now reality once again beckoned.

Jaska tapped his fingers in time to the beat he had playing through his headphones. In his head a delicious tiny redhead was on all fours waiting for him, begging him to take her and his cock twitched at the thought. Sex was just that, sex. All the women he had slept with knew it was never serious but now, now it was different, now he wanted more. He wasn't sure what more was, but he wanted it.

"Hey girl how was your week in London?"

Lucy stepped off the train and into the arms of her best friend Emily.

"It was really good. The concert was amazing and the group were as fit as..." she blushed as she spoke. "I was a tourist and saw all the sights and drank loads of very expensive coffee and ate even more expensive cakes, what more can I say." They was plenty more she could say but it was still too soon and she didn't trust herself to talk about it."

"Cool, so it's back to the grindstone now. The boss wants you in tomorrow at nine."

Lucy groaned she hated Saturday shifts and had hoped not to be in. Hitching her bag higher onto her shoulder she grabbed her suitcase and headed out to Emily's car.

Marko waited for the others to leave the plane before getting up. The crisp clear winter air was in contrast to the rain in London and he never failed to welcome it. Snow had fallen since they had left and the blanket of white made him feel instantly calm. Tonight would be spent in the city but tomorrow he would retreat to the cabin by the lake. Small and basic by many peoples standards it was where they all went when they needed time to recharge their batteries after a busy tour. Only forty eight hours later they would be back in the studio working on new material. London had been more than he had expected and he wasn't sure how to deal with how he felt.

****************************************

It had been three months since the end of the tour and back to normality. Lucy lay snuggled in bed listening to her flat mate pottering about in the kitchen. The smell of bacon wafted into her bedroom and Lucy heard her stomach growl. With the clatter of plates she knew it was time to get up. Reluctantly she pushed back the covers and shivered in the cool air. With slippers and robe on she went to see what was on the menu for breakfast. Emily was plating up bacon and eggs with toast and tea as she walked in and plonking herself on the chair Lucy curled up waiting for it.

"Come on lazy bones, I'm not your slave you know."

"Do I have to move?"

"Yes you do, now get a wriggle on and fetch your food. I swear since that concert you've had a face on you like a smacked arse. Anyone would think you hadn't enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it too much." Lucy whispered into her mug of tea.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Grabbing both plates Emily sat on the sofa handing one to Lucy.

"Nothing."

"Don't you dare lie to me, ever since you got back you've moped around the flat like a love sick puppy. I know you like those guys but this is stupid."

Lucy went quiet remembering everything that had happened and finally realising that she didn't just like the guys she was in love with them. Her lust for them was more than lust now. That one week had changed everything. She had got to know them more than she had longed for. Her lust filled dreams had turned into a week of sex and debauchery. She had fucked them all one at a time and even two at a time. She had spent time with them, got to know them and now here she was knowing that it would never happen again. Sad she stared into her drink and the tears began to flow.

"Hey Hun, what's wrong?"

"Something happened in London." Lucy said between sobs.

"You weren't attacked were you, you should have told me we could have gone to the police." Emily said getting up and hugging her friend concern written all over her face.

"No I wasn't attacked."

"What's wrong then? Tell me Hun you're worrying me now."

"After the concert I went back to the hotel and met up with some guys."

"Oh my god you're pregnant. When's it due?"

"I'm not pregnant I used protection and I'm on the pill. I'm not stupid enough to forget that. But I am stupid enough to fall in love." She hiccupped finally calming down to talk properly. Tears still trickled down her cheeks.

"With who? Those guys from the hotel you had sex with. Oh my god now many did you have sex with?" her friend said stunned. She knew Lucy didn't sleep around so she knew the guys had been very lucky.

"They weren't just any guys, it was the band I went to see and there was five of them. And it wasn't just once it was for the whole week I was there."

"No!"

"Yes and now I think I love them."

"Lucy you can't love them, it was just sex. They used you, oh my god I can't believe that. The dirty bastards."

"I wasn't used I wanted it more than they did. I made them have sex with me."

Kneeling in front of her Emily placed a hand over Lucy's. "You don't have to make men have sex with you, they would fuck anything with a pulse."

Lucy blanched and Emily knew it had come out wrong. "What I mean is those guys probably sleep around all the time with fans. I've seen their pics Hun and they are really good looking guys, they could have any one."

"Jani said they don't fuck fans and I was special. I spent time with them after we had sex and I didn't feel used."

"I bet they say that to all the ones they sleep with."

Pushing Emily away Lucy stood up and walked over to the window. It had started to snow. Valentine's Day and it was snowing. Large flakes floated down and it reminded Lucy of the country the group came from. Tears fell once more and she hugged herself as she looked out of the window.

"Is that where the new clothes came from? They bought them for you?"

Lucy nodded. The rattle of letters through the letter box didn't distract them from their argument.

"They bought you. They felt guilty for using you and they bought you clothes. I can't believe that. They might as well have paid you cash. Well this isn't Pretty Woman Hun, Richard Gere isn't going to turn up in his limo and whisk you away. So no more tears they aren't worth it."

Lucy knew she was telling the truth but she didn't want it to be true. She wanted to think she had meant something to them and even for just that week it had been special. Emily had disappeared to fetch the mail, no doubt just bills and take a way menus. Breakfast forgotten she went to grab a shower and get ready to go out. It may have been valentines but with no boyfriend it was just another day and today she was going the cinema with friends.

"Lucy." Emily shouted. "You have mail and it doesn't look like a bill."

"Pop it on the side I will open it after my shower." And with that she disappeared back into her room. Twenty minutes later fresh and clean she was ready to face the snowy world. The letter was propped on the coffee table and her heart skipped a beat as she saw the stamp. Emily sat on the chair expectantly.

"Well open it then, it's foreign."

"I know."

Unable to contain herself Emily snatched it out of Lucy's hand and ripped it open taking out the contents. A piece of paper fluttered to the floor but it was the letter that had Emily squealing.

"You are never going to believe who it's from?"

"Well if you gave it to me then maybe I can read it." She said snatching it back and reading it.

Dear Lucy

Hopefully this letter has reached you in time. Enclosed is a one way ticket to our home valid for 14th February at 4pm.

Please use it

Jani

Picking the ticket up from the floor she held it in her hand afraid it would disappear. Emily was bouncing round her in delight.

"Oh my god I was wrong. They want you. Are you going? Say you are."

"You've changed you tune."

"I know and I don't care. You need to go."

"But what about work and family?"

"Sod work. I will deal with that as for family how long since you saw them. Go have fun." Looking at the clock on the wall she squealed again. "You need to pack and get to the airport its almost twelve now."

"I have plenty of time."

"No you don't, you have to pack, you have to find your passport, and you need me to run you to the airport. Now go, pack." Emily shooed her into her bedroom and stunned still by the letter she did as she was told.

**************************************

It was freezing as she got off the plane. The three hour flight had been uneventful but she was tired and ready for a hot drink. She had no idea who she was meeting her or where she was going as she walked into the terminal. After going through all the normal checks she collected her bags and then went to sit down. Still in shock she couldn't believe that this morning she had been at home and now she was in Helsinki. Life was full of surprises.

"Little one."

Looking up she blinked and then smiled. In front of her stood Jani his familiar looks stirring her as they always did.

"Hi."

"You came?"

"I did."

It had been three months since they had seen each other and she wasn't sure what to do. Standing up she walked towards him and saw the familiar look in his eyes. A smile played at the corner of his mouth and all she wanted to do was to kiss that mouth. She wanted to feel those lips against hers, she wanted to feel him over her as he took her once again. Tears flowed as she realised how much Jani meant to her, how much all of them meant to her for so many different reasons. Would the others want her as much as Jani did? That she did not know.

"Shall we go, the others can't wait to see you again."

Leaving the airport and into the waiting car Lucy snuggled up against him.

"Why?" she asked. "Why am I here?"

"That is the question and none of us know the answer to it. I know why I need you here but I do not know why the others want you here. They know their own reasons but they do not know mine."

"Well that's a rather complicated answer to a rather simple question." She laughed.

"What can I say, I'm a rather complicated guy and you little one are the cause of it. I like my life to be simple and since you have come into it that has not been. I like my women to do as they are told, I like to have sex with my rules and I never do relationships. The question is, why are you here?"

"Because you sent for me."

"So because we asked you to come you came. If I asked you why you are here, what would your answer be?"

"Because you sent for me."

"That is not an answer."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't. Why are you here? Yes we sent for you, but why are you here?"

As they spoke the car left the city and out into the peaceful snow covered countryside. Down roads and around corners, passed woodland and out further. Looking through the window as she thought about her answer Lucy thought how beautiful it looked. In the distance she could see the sun reflected on a lake surrounded by trees. The closer they got the more detail she could see.

"Why are you here Lucy?"

"I don't know why I'm here, I just know I didn't want to be home without you."

The car turned into a narrow tree lined lane, the crunch of wheels on snow loud in the silence. As the car slowed Lucy snuggled closer to Jani. Suddenly the car turned a sharp corner and the view took away Lucy's breath. In front of her was a huge lake the water so still it appeared like a mirror, reflecting the trees and house on its edge. Outside stood four vehicles and Lucy knew that the other members of the band were inside. Her stomach churned at the thought of seeing them again.

"Where are we?"

"This is our cabin, we come here when we need to recharge after work and tours." Jani explained.

"A cabin! But it's huge."

"It has enough bedrooms for us and a small recording studio converted from one of the downstairs rooms. We have a kitchen come dining room and a living room. In a building around the back we have a sauna, Marko loves his sauna."

"Wow."

The house was on two floors with a veranda encircling the house. Doors opened and Lucy saw Jaska walk out her heart beating double quick time at the sight of him. Behind him Marko, Olli and Captain followed to stand next to the rail, each one in jeans and a thick sweater, the bitter cold evident in the breath she breathed out. Lucy felt overwhelmed at seeing them and she tightened her grip on Jani's hand.

"Hello again Lucy." Captain said smiling at her.

"Hi."

Letting go of her hand Jani placed it on the small of her back and indicated he wanted her to walk in front of him. It felt so strange to be here and with them again after London. Inside it was warm and cosy, large sofas with throws over them looked like they were well worn, wood flooring and a large open fire with a pile of logs next to it made it feel inviting. It was bare but at the same time she knew it was them. Guitars and a double bass stood on stands, a small piano stood against a wall with music strewn on top of it. It felt cosy.

Jani took her coat hanging it up and Jaska went to make her a mug of tea. Everything was done in silence. Marko and Olli watched as she nervously sat down sinking into the large chair.

"You came." It was a statement.

"Yes I came."

"Why?" Olli asked getting up and sitting on the chair arm looking at her. For some reason this sudden closeness made her nervous and she fidgeted in her seat.

"Because you sent for me and I knew I had to come."

"Is that it, you had to come."

Lucy knew that she had to tell them the reason she had to come but she wasn't sure if they would like the answer. It was one thing to have fun in hotel rooms it was another to invite her to their home.

"I had to come because I ..."

Five pairs of eyes waited for her to answer and she gulped nervously. Jaska handed her the tea and she took a sip burning her mouth on the hot liquid. Placing the drink time it gave her time to think. The only time she had felt this nervous was the first time she had met them in the hotel bar. The time she had admitted that she wanted to fuck all of them and the place it had all started. No it wasn't then. The first time she knew the answer to their question was the first video she had ever seen of them and every video after that. The concert she had been to only told her what she had already known and now she was about to tell them.

"I came because I love you."

"You love us Lucy."

"Yes I love you and even though I cannot have you I came to tell you that. Stupid I know. I'm just me, Lucy, a fan. I bet you get told I love you a thousand times a day by fans. I bet you have..."

"Lucy stop." Captain demanded. "Stop right now. Do not insult us. We do not bring anyone here to this cabin. This is OUR place. No women come here, no fans come here. WE come here. "

"But..."

"We have bought you here because WE want you here. YOU have thrown our lives upside down and we need you to put them back on track. How we are going to work this out we have no idea."

Lucy thought she was hearing things. They wanted her here. As Captain spoke Jaska came over and took her by the hand pulling her towards him. Wrapping his arms around her she could feel the steady beat of his heart as he held her. Warmth seeped into her and she could feel herself relaxing slowly. Lifting her head she looked up at him and watched as he lowered his head to kiss her. Gently at first he coaxed it open with his tongue his arms holding her tight, protecting her. The kiss got deeper and Lucy felt the familiar feeling build in the pit of her stomach. Jaska picked her up and carried her upstairs behind him she could hear the others but she wasn't sure who it was. Cradled in his arms she snuggled down loving how he made her feel. Kicking the bedroom door open he walked inside and placed her on the king size bed.

Surprised Lucy lay and watched as both Captain and Jaska stripped off. Her mouth watered as she saw them naked for the first time in three months. Jaska tall and broad with muscles to die for and a cock that made her want to suck on it all night. Captain bald muscled and just as tall as Jaska next to him his body just as gorgeous. Standing naked before her Lucy didn't know who to look at first.

"Now it's your turn Lucy." Captain said.

Slowly she undid the zipper on her jeans and inched them down her legs. Underneath she wore green panties, a small wet patch showing how aroused she was. Reaching up she pulled the jumper over her head before lying back against the pillows. Her full round breasts were barely covered by the matching lace bra. Her nipples hard and ripe poking over the edge of the material. Her copper coloured hair spread over the pillow gleamed contrasting with her pale skin. Jaska growled and she smiled has she saw both their cocks harden even more. Parting her legs she let both of them see how much they turned her on.

"She looks as beautiful as ever." Jani said from the doorway.

"Yes she does." Answered Jaska. Lucy watched as Jani joined them, stripping off she drooled at his slender toned body remembering the pleasure she had from him. As one the three men moved to the bed surrounding her. Touching each of them she smiled knowing what was going to happen. Her body tingled all over and her pussy got even wetter. Hard nipples hardened even more pushing their way out of her bra.

12