Fallen Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
Genevieve is defiled, but she's not yet broken.
1.4k words
3.84
56.4k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My, what big tits she has." Ralf commented with a whistle.

"Makes up for her fat belly." Another jeered. Genevieve wanted to cry.

"Fat royals, getting plumper and plumper as our families starve." Kris said.

"I wonder if she'll squeal like the pig that she is when we poke her." A fourth jeered, causing Genevieve to go red in the face. There was no way, not with a dirty common rebel!

But as she looked at the door, she realized that her time was running short. She had already been whipped like a commoner and was now naked and on display like a harlot. Even if she was rescued at that moment she would have to live with those humiliations, including that of having her guards view her nude body. But as she looked at the hungry faces of the rebels, she realized that if her guards didn't arrive soon, then her body would be defiled.

Panic bubbled through her. Her, raped by a gang of filthy rebels? The thought was repulsive! But as she gazed terrified at the men surrounding her, it was all too obvious that several were sporting erections. Some were openly touching themselves, getting ready.

"Turn around, whore, I want to see how red your ass is." Kris commanded.

She wanted to tell him to go to hell. But she also didn't want to be spanked again. Her butt was still smarting from the beating she had received. Swallowing her pride she turned around as the rebels cheered. "Well done, Kris! That is a well spanked ass." One said.

"That has got to hurt!" another commented.

"So nice and red."

"Look at that look on her face! Oh, she wants to tell us off! You can see it in her eyes." Another noted.

"Too bad for her she's following orders now, Jeremy!"

"Yeah, how does it feel to do things you don't want to, bitch?" Kris asked. "We've been having to do it all our lives."

Genevieve said nothing as she bit her tongue so badly it bled. Kris frowned, walked up to her and slapped her ass again. She screamed, "What did I do?"

"You didn't answer my question. How does it feel?"

"I hate it!" she snarled.

The rebels laughed, "Looks like she still has some spunk in her." Jeremy said.

"It's time to fuck it out of her. Bitch, get on the table." Kris commanded.

Genevieve started to breath raggedly. This wasn't happening! This wasn't happening! If she got on the table she would be raped, but if she didn't she would be back over Kris's knee. There had to be a way out! The guards surely would come in now and rescue her!

But the guards didn't come in. Instead Kris smacked her again on the ass. "I said get your fat ass up on that table!"

Tears erupted as she looked at the bare wooden table. It was old, uncomfortable looking. The veneer had been completely worn away and it looked itchy and splintery. Nothing so coarse had ever touched her skin. Still she moved towards it and sat on the edge, her ass screaming in agony as she did.

The rebels crowded around her as Kris commanded, "Spread your knees, and show us your cunt."

Genevieve sobbed as she spread them, her face red. "Scoot back and put your feet at the end of the table. I want a better look at your filthy slut hole."

Reluctantly she scooted back, moving so her feet were on each corner with her legs bent, giving the men a better look at her private parts then she had ever given anyone. She could feel their gaze on her and felt as though she would die from embarrassment. Was it possible to die from it? If death claimed her now, it would be far better than going through what they planned!

"Spread those pussy lips." Kris barked as he lifted a light and shone it, giving them all a better view.

Horrified, she put a finger between her lips and parted them. "Now play with yourself. And you'd better do a good job, otherwise you won't be wet for us."

Pay with herself? In front of them! But it was that or another spanking! "Such a dirty slut!" Jeremy called as she touched her clit.

"Look at her go! Looks like the innocent princess has a dirty side." Ralf said.

"Fallen princess." Kris corrected.

"If she ever was a princess. A proper one wouldn't know how to play with herself." Jeremy said.

Genevieve's stomach twisted even as she continued her show. How dare they!?

"Oh, she was a slut masquerading as a princess, no doubt." Kris said with a malicious grin. "Time to put her back in her place. You ready for me?"

Genevieve groaned as her stomach did a somersault. She would never be ready! Still, Kris undid his pants and moved towards her. Genevieve wanted to scream and run, but she stayed put, unsure if she should stop playing with herself or not.

"Move your hand." He commanded, and she took it away and gripped the end of the table hard, ignoring the splinters that bit her fingers.

As he positioned himself she wanted to vomit. As he pushed himself in she felt herself die on the inside. "How does it feel to be defiled by a common man?" he asked, his breath unpleasant.

She shook her head. It was her first time and she felt as though he was tearing her apart with his dick. "I hate it!" she yelled.

"Still, you have to take it, whore. Your holes are for our pleasure now!" He said as he moved his hips back before ramming into her again.

She cried out as she tried to pull back from him, but he grabbed her hips and kept her in place. His lips moved to her nipple, and he bit down on the tender flesh. The fear she had over getting another spanking vanished under the real pain that was unleashed. "Stop! I order you to stop!" she screamed.

"Looks like she isn't broken yet, Kris." Jeremy commented.

"Good, this cunt is such a bitch I was wanting more time to break her in before the parade." Kris said as he pounded into her.

Parade? What did they mean by parade? It was driven out of her mind as Kris lifted her legs and pushed them back so that her bottom was more upturned and he could pound her more harshly. In response she started to scream.

"She sure does squeal like a pig!" Jeremy noted as he laughed.

"Someone shut her up!" Kris barked.

"Gladly." Ralf said as he undid his pants. Genevieve continued to scream as he moved towards her and pulled her face to him, forcing his dick into her mouth. Later, she wasn't sure why she did it. She just reacted. He'd put his dick where she didn't want it, and in a place where she had sharp teeth. She bit him.

"Bitch!" he screamed as he back handed her.

She let him go as he slide down to his knees. The other rebels laughed menacingly. For a brief moment, she felt a small measure of pride for defending herself. But it quickly evaporated with one look at Kris, who looked as though she had made his day. She felt all of the heat leave her as she realized just how much he was enjoying hurting her, or the prospect of hurting her. And now she'd given him a reason to punish her further.

"Well now, slut, it appears as though you haven't realized your place yet." He said slowly.

"I'm sorry." She sputtered as he continued to pound into her, "Please, I'm sorry, it just happened!"

"Things don't just happen, slut! When a man sticks his dick into your hole, you pleasure it! Got it?"

Genevieve nodded as tears spilled from her eyes. "Yes." She whispered.

"I don't think you do." He said as he continued to pummel her, "Which is why we're going to teach you a lesson."

Another spanking? Or something else? What could be worse than another spanking?

"Get ready, slut, I'm going to shoot my load into your filthy hole!" he warned.

Her eyes widened as she realized she'd much rather him continue to fuck her rather than to find out what her punishment would be. But soon he seized her hips, and she could feel him pulsing repulsively inside of her, filling her with filthy rebel cum. She groaned in disgust as he pulled away, grinning sardonically.

"Ready, whore? Because this is gonna hurt!"