Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes narrowed, 'She's getting angry,' I thought to myself. She grabbed my chin firmly and made me look at her. "There's nothing pathetic about this place, or about you. When I look at your home I don't see anything to be ashamed of. I see a house that a 17 year old kid built for himself. I see your touch in each and every thing here. I see a place that is filled with your sweat and tears. I don't know of any other kid in our school that could have carved this much of the world out for themselves and manage to keep it."

She attacked me then. Her urgency pushed me back and I tripped over the bed, landing hard with her on top of me. Her mouth was hot on mine. I felt something hard in my back and realized it was my journal. I really wanted to move it, but her lips had me trapped in a spell...

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her around putting myself on top of her...

I couldn't stop kissing her. She turned her head to the left and I worked my kisses down the side of her face and traced my way down the side of her neck. I felt my body drawn between her legs. She wrapped them around my waist and I felt the hard fabric of the denim press against me... I really wished those pants weren't there.

My hand found her waist, sliding up the smooth skin there and under her shirt. I traced my hands up her sides feeling the muscle and skin there, everything so smooth and warm... my kisses had traced their way down to the hollow of her neck and shoulder and I stopped there kissing and kissing. I was very excited for her, and I let her know it by grinding myself against her every chance I got.

She looked at me then and I pressed her face down, smashing my mouth down on hers and kissing her passionately. Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth again and I could once again taste her the unique taste of Karly...

My kisses again started to work my way down her neck, and I could hear her speaking to me breathlessly, "Wait... wait... just a second..." I wanted to... but I couldn't bring myself to stop. Her hands against me felt too good, her skin tasted too good, her smell was too good.

My hands found their way higher, finally cupping her breasts. She grabbed my hands. "Whoa there buddy, hold up!"

I stopped, breathless. I didn't understand. I looked at her in confusion.

She took a deep breath and I could tell she was trying to clear her urges. She wanted me and it felt delicious! "I just realized, I'm 18. You're underage... so you're going to have to wait!"

I turned to my right and looked at the little alarm clock. In bright red numbers it announced.... 12:04.

'Thank you God!' I screamed inwardly as I started laughing.

Karly started smiling at me and I was once again struck at how it lit her whole face up... "What?" she finally managed to ask me.

"I'm not underage anymore. I turned 18 four minutes ago!" I had never been so happy to see midnight in my life!

"Seriously?" she asked me.

I just laughed again and nodded my head, confirming that yes, I was serious. "Do I need to give you two forms of id? Cause I have my driver's license and social security card in my wallet in my bag!"

The hungry look smashed back into her eyes then and she tackled me backwards into her being on top of me. My journal was in my back again but her kiss was so good and so hungry that I didn't care... she finally broke away from our kiss and said coyly, "Happy Birthday!"

I laughed at her, matching her smile... it felt like my face was going to crack open I was smiling so hard. "It's looking pretty happy right now!" I told her. I put my hand on the side of her head and pulled her back up to kiss me again... 'God her mouth feels so goddamn right!' I screamed to myself, losing myself in her flavor and sensation...

She broke away from our kiss and nibbled at the side of her lip, pinning me in place again with those beautiful eyes. Her hand rubbed its way across my chest, tracing its way across my muscles in a way that felt so delicious... Her voice was teasing and full of a husky breathiness, "I didn't get you a present..." she said coyly.

I put my hand on each side of her face, tangling my hands in her soft locks... I ran my thumbs beneath her eyes the way she had done for me... "Just you being here right now is the best gift I've ever received..." I pulled her to me and kissed her again. She melted against me and I savored the firm but soft feel of her body against me.

She broke out of our breathless kiss and sat up, straddling me, her hips pressed urgently into mine... "I can do so much better than that!" she said with a laugh.

She pulled her shirt off then, stripping it off over her head, revealing a white bra and the best looking breasts I'd ever seen...

I looked up at her in wonder and tried to wrap my head around how I had gotten this goddess here... how had I gotten so lucky? Her tummy was firm and tight, not cut like a fitness model but still firm with strength and grace. I traced my fingers there, feeling the delicious warmth of her skin, the way it slid against my calloused hands, hard from hours spent working with the grip of the bars in the gym...

My hands settled on her hips and she ground them into me, her eyes closing in ecstasy and she pressed her womanhood against my manhood. I was getting the better part of that deal... I was wearing sweats in comparison to her jeans. I couldn't take that anymore...

I surged up and flipped us around so I was on top of her... my journal thankfully flipped off of the bed and landed on the floor with a thump... 'Shit, I had forgotten about that...' I thought to myself with surprise.

Our mouths tangled again and I, without her shirt had a better opportunity to rub my hands over her delicious muscles. I stayed away from her breasts though... one warning was enough for me!

I positioned myself above her body, forcing myself to move away from her enough that I could reach the button of her jeans. I kept kissing her as I unsnapped it. Her hips lifted and she let me start to slide them down... I had to untangle from our kiss to pull her pants off and with a growl did so... finally settling down between her legs, kneeling on the bed.

I was careful to not pull her panties down as I started to pull her jeans down over her hips...

She looked at me knowingly and purred... "You're forgetting something..."

Suddenly I was forgetting about pulling her pants down and was kissing her... I couldn't stop kissing her. When I finally broke away from the kiss she said breathlessly, "Not that... my shoes...."

My hand tangled in hers and once again started tracing kisses up the side of her neck... "I know," I growled at her, working my way back to her lips once again... "This just seemed so much more important right now..."

Her tongue surged into my mouth again and her kiss took on a hunger that matched mine. I felt her wrap her legs around me and dimly, somewhere in the back of my mind, the one little spot that wasn't affected by the passion of our kiss, I felt her working her legs so she could kick her shoes off. I never took my mouth off her... I didn't care anymore. I could kiss her forever...

Our kiss found a new gear and I started to very much care about those pants again. I managed to pull away from her and rip her pants off of her...

I wasn't gentle...

I couldn't control myself any longer... her presence here in my bed was like a drug, the strongest drug I had ever felt.

As I finished pulling her pants away I tore my shirt away as well, throwing it on the floor next to the bed. Like that, I was back to kissing her, feeling the intoxicating sensation of my tummy rubbing against the bare flesh of her firm stomach.

I was rock hard and for the first time I was able to press it against the hollow of her womanhood without the armor her jeans provided. Our hands tangled together and I pushed against her. Even through my sweats if felt spectacular... for her it was like an electric current passed through her body and she moaned breathlessly, "Gabby..."

Never had that name felt so good to my ears...

I was kissing at the hollow of her neck and shoulder again, trying to resist the urge to grind myself against her too hard, or too fast.

My hips pushed against hers rhythmically, pushing myself against her opening just to the point that I bent and it hurt just a bit and then I would allow myself to slide up the top of her hitting what I knew was her sensitive button...

It felt so spectacular and from her reaction she was enjoying herself... I couldn't focus on anything but the sensations of my body... everything felt so warm and fuzzy... I felt weak.

Something snapped, and she moved like a she-wolf again and was on top of me. My cock was pressed against my body and she was grinding her hips rhythmically against me. Her hands fell to my chest and we just lay there, moving in time with one another, both of us lost to the sensations our bodies passed back and forth between each other.

I finally was able to open my eyes and look at my beautiful she-wolf... her eyes were open, watching the pleasure she was giving me... "I haven't finished unwrapping your present..." With that, she unhooked her bra, her hips grinding against me the entire time...

The visual she provided was spectacular... 'God she's perfect!' the thought echoed through my mind. Her breasts were better than I could have ever imagined, more than a large handful, firm and round, her nipples just slightly darker than the rest of her perfect flesh... I looked hungrily wanting so much to kiss them...

Her hands found mine and dragged them up to those perfect breasts... I had made sure not to touch them again since she had told me not to... now was different, now she wanted my hands on her!

I obliged her, taking her breasts, one in each hand and rubbing them, feeling the perfect softness of them rub beneath the callouses of my strong fingers. Her nipples were little rocks and my fingers were drawn there. I rolled her nipples lightly between my thumb and forefingers and she made little sounds of joy and increased the pace her hips set against mine....

And then her mouth was hot on mine again. The feel of her breasts pressed against my chest was spectacular and my hands found their way to her naked back, exploring for the first time the taught muscles there. I suddenly very much wanted to feel her pressed fully against me without my sweats getting in the way...

Through our kisses I kicked off my sneakers and reached down and started to pull my sweats off, careful to leave my underwear in place...

I understood we wouldn't be having sex... this was simply us exploring each other's bodies...

She was helping me get my sweats down, but was not climbing off of me and not really stopping the gyrations of her hips, her lips on mine, and her tongue was back in my mouth, now with her moans added to the equation... she was driving me wild...

I got my sweats down to about mid-thigh when she stopped and suddenly looked down. I was terrified she was going to stop... had I presumed too much?

She looked back up to me... "Are you fucking kidding me?" With that she moved down my body, grabbing the waist band of my underwear and ripped them off along with what was left of my sweats. She twisted her body and tore her own panties off, and like that she was back on top of me, only now she was grinding her bare pussy onto my cock... I wasn't in her yet... but it was a near thing.

She looked into my eyes fiercely... "I've never had a guy tease me that badly... I need you." She ground herself against me and I realized that I was standing at the edge of a precipice. One that if I moved one more inch I would fall over and be lost in forever.

I felt myself line up with her... her mouth was hot on mine again... I felt the first beginnings of the entry of her body...

"Stop, stop..." I whispered to her urgently.

To her credit she stopped... god I wish she hadn't... "What?" Annoyance tinging her voice as she panted, looking at me like a caged animal.

"We shouldn't" I panted back at her.

'What are you doing?! Shut the fuck up stupid!' my brain screamed at me...

I wanted this so badly... but I wanted her more... more than her body.

I wanted her mind and her soul. This was moving too quickly... I flashed to our conversation in the car, her aggressive offer to me...

Was this what she thought she needed to do to be with me? Was I pressuring her into this? Did she want this?

I wanted to scream to her, to tell her it didn't matter... but I was embarrassed. Instead I settled on, "We have no protection..."

She settled down on me a little... I could feel... one more centimeter and I would be in her and that would be the end of my control... protection, no protection, her wanting me, her not wanting me, none of that would matter...

Her breaths were coming in ragged little gasps... Her lips curled into a wicked smile... "Not a problem..."

She started to slide onto me and I felt myself fall off of that edge. I was done. My hips rose to meet hers.

She let out a moan of satisfaction and I let out a growl of contentment. She was tight, and warm, and very, very wet. This was heaven.

Her mouth tangled with mine again as she pulled me as far into her as I could go. One of my hands went to her ass and gave a little shove just to see if I could get a little more... I couldn't help myself.

Her hands wrapped around my head and she once again offered me her neck. I bit my way down the side of it and pulled her tight to me, just enjoying the feel of our bodies becoming one.

She broke away from our kiss and our eyes met as she started to slide me in and out of her. Her hips moved in quick, deep thrusts, taking me almost all of the way out of her and then slamming me back in. She smiled in pure, unadulterated joy... "How do you want me?" she asked me.

Any final vestiges of doubt or control left me at that moment and with a growl I rolled her over and forced myself atop her. I thrust myself into her as hard and as fast as I could, growling into her ear with each thrust. Her legs wrapped tight around and she held onto me with all of her strength...

My hands found hers and I forced them down to the bed. Her fingers held mine tight, squeezing harder than they had any right to...

I forced my mouth over hers and growled my pleasure into her. Her tongue forced itself roughly into my mouth and I gladly accepted it.

I was getting close...

That brought me back to myself a bit. I realized then that I wasn't with her in the moment. I didn't want that. I wanted to experience this yes, but more importantly, I wanted to experience it with her. I forced myself to slow my thrusts into her and looked into her eyes as she had done for me moments ago...

I smiled at her the way she had smiled at me... "How do you want me?" I asked her.

Her eyes somehow got even greener and her moans became a smile. Her hand came up and grabbed my head and pulled my face to hers for another deep kiss. We had shared a lot of great kisses so far but this one was by far the best... her need was animalistic in its intensity.

Her hips started to move in time with mine and she started bucking wildly beneath me, matching my pace and speed, forcing my thrusts shallower but driving our pelvises together on each stroke...

In seconds she was there... she pulled me down flat to herself and I felt her entire body go tense beneath me. She had felt great around me before but in this moment it became a place of pure magic. I could feel the tremors of sensations passing through her body as wave after wave of pleasure slammed through her. My body was rewarded for giving her that pleasure as she suddenly seemed to tighten herself to me as if she was made just for me.

It was too much for me to hold onto. I was swept over the edge by her orgasm and into one of my own. I felt my body release and each stroke became mind numbingly pleasurable. I thrust into her over and over until I could take no more...

As I came back to myself I looked for her beautiful eyes... her face was turned away from me showing me only the profile of the left side of her face. My hand moved up and with a light touch on her chin I turned her face back to mine. She was breathless from her pleasure...

I pushed my hips deeper into hers even though I was softening and kissed her again, wrapping her in my arms and squeezing her like I was trying to crush the life from her. She clung to me as tightly as I did to her.

Our kissing lasted some time, long enough for me to realize that I was starting to get excited by her again... I could take no more however...

I was exhausted from the long day. My eyes scratchy and my vision cloudy. My body was completely and totally relaxed and I realized with some hesitation that I was not going to be able to take her up on her offer to fuck her all night long...

I lay down beside her, leaving the only pillow to her. My feet hanging off the bed I simply held her as sleep started to crash down on me.

I felt her stir beneath me and she started to slip away from me.

I stirred enough to look at her sleepily. "What's up?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a sad smile, picking her panties up from the floor where she had thrown them. "We're done... I should go."

I flopped myself onto my side and reached out to her, "We're not done," I said to her.

She smiled, a true smile full of joy and slapped my arm. "You think you can go again huh?"

I smiled back at her and shook my head, "No way I can go again, but if you think I'm going to miss the opportunity to wake up and feel you beside me all night you're crazy."

A puzzled look forced itself onto her face, "You want me to stay and sleep with you?"

I lifted myself up onto one arm and looked at her. There was something going on that I didn't understand... some piece of some puzzle that I didn't, or couldn't see. Some Karly shaped piece. Those pieces were suddenly very important to me. "I want to feel you next to me forever... please stay?"

She had told me her parents were out of town and I figured this would be one of the few opportunities I would ever have to feel her beside me all night long. No way was I missing out on that experience.

She smiled at me and threw her panties back on the floor. Her mouth was suddenly on me again, deep, and passionate. She forced me to my back and kissed me for what seemed like forever. Exhaustion crested over me and I finally, dully, allowed my head to drop down to the bed, smiling a deep and contented smile at her.

She lay her head on my chest and traced the rough hair there lazily with her finger. I started to drift off slowly, feeling her warmth beside me, smelling the sweet vanilla fragrance of her hair, the scratchy feeling of her pubic hair against my thigh where she had her leg lazily thrown over mine.

"Gabby?" she asked me just as I started to drift off.

"Yeah, beautiful?" I looked at her blearily.

She smiled at me, joy lighting her eyes at my pet name for her. "You mind if I turn off the lights and we get under the covers?"

My eyes were barely staying open but I smiled back at her and told her, "Anything you want, as long as you come right back to me when you're done."

Her lips met mine again as she dipped her lips down and stole another quick kiss. "You get under the covers and I'll be right back." And with that she slipped away from me.

I instantly wanted her back, but contented myself with knowing she'd be right back...

I opened up the bed and climbed under the covers. The lights went out and I almost lost myself to sleep. I could hear her traversing my dark house carefully, unfamiliar as she was with the environment.

"Over here baby girl." I called out to her.

I could sense her adjust her path a bit and then she was back to me. She opened the covers and slid in beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Thanks," she whispered to me.