Falling

Story Info
A forced bi fantasy.
832 words
2.88
43k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm at a hotel, on business and things went badly this morning. I'm day drinking at the bar when you notice me. I'm clearly feeling the effects of my alcohol. I say goodbye to the bartender and turn to walk away, over served and with another drink in my hand.

Before I get to the door I knock back my glass and finish the drink in one swallow, then turn to put the drink down. As I turn I become unbalanced and literally fall on the floor beside your feet.

I feel the heat of embarrassment flush my face. I look up and you laugh, not in a friendly way but rather with condescension. I stand, and head for the door then stop as you call me back.

"hey pal... need this" you say, holding up my room key.

I turn and walk back to you.

You reach out to hand it to me and just before I have it you pull it back.

"Do you want to say thank you?" you ask with an arrogant look in your eyes.

I mumble a response and try to take it again.

"I can't hear you" you taunt.

Thank you very much, may I please have my room key?

"That's much better". With a fast movement of your hands that I can't quite make out you do something with the card, then hand it back to me. Written across the top is ROOM 336. I take the card and walk to my room.

Entering my room I sort of notice that something is off but can't figure out what it is. I go in and check my phone... my wife and my client. I'll ignore these for now.

I turn on the shower and open the mini fridge. I open a bottle of bourbon and sip it while undressing. The room is fogging up and I step into the too hot shower. It stings my skin and I lean in under the water. A minute turns to two and then three. I'm finally relaxing. I felt like such an idiot FALLING down, and that dude got right in my face. I have my wife to deal with and a pissed off client. I just need a damn minute away from the world.

At once the room goes dark and a hand reaches in and shuts off the water.

What the fuck I say starting to get out. All at once I'm in the shower, water off, door closed and the light is off. The switch is outside the door and it's completely dark.

Before I can day or do anything the door cracks and a very authoritative voice tells me to be QUITE and listen. In a minute I am to walk out of the shower and into the room. I am not to make a sound, reach of the light, towel off or look for my phone. I'm to come out NOW.

I do as I'm told. Only my feet are wet and the tile is slick and I fall... again. I get up as quickly as my drunken self can and I hear that awful laugh again.

When I come out I see you. Still clothed. I realize now that you stole the duplicate room key.

I stand there, dripping on the carpet and you begin to speak.

"What is your name boy?"

Boy? I'm a 40 year old man, I'm muscular and tattooed, I run businesses and I'm no ones boy. But I feel beaten already. I've fallen... twice and I'm completely nude, standing like an idiot. My skin is red from the heat of the shower and the room is cold.

My name is Mark I say. Not used to feeling anything other than Alpha.

"Mark, Markey... are you a fag?"

hmm no, I'm married I say.

"Poor woman, look at that tiny dick-let of yours. Does she cheat on you? Do you think you have ever satisfied her or any other woman?"

Dude, I'm not sure what's going on but you need to go.

In a flash you're up and in front of me. I'm short and you're standing over me, looking down. You grab my hair and tell me that I'm SIR, not DUDE and you'll do what you want, one way or the other.

You tell me that I'm not to speak another word and that I need to get on my knees. I hesitate and you push me to the floor, still holding me by the hair and pulling my head at a bad angle.

You tell me to undo your belt. This is not as easy as it sounds... my heart is thumping, I'm scared, hands shaky and head pulled back so I can't see I fumble the belt off.

Still looking down at me and pulling my hair you tell me to wrap it around my neck and loop the belt through the buckle. I do this and you take the belt form me...