Falling For A Girl, Too Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will that help?"

"By your orders, we designed Eris to look outward for an attack. Over the years she has learned to predict attacks based on system weaknesses and trending cyber-attacks. I feel confident that if we turn her predictive powers to our CEO's office computer, she can tell us how best an attack may be carried out."

"Thereby giving us a starting point." Spencer finished.

"Precisely." He sat his coffee cup down on a stainless steel table to the side of the computer station. He was very touchy about his hardware.

"And my implication in this matter?" Spencer asked. She knew that if she were being implicated in the attack she would be removed from work until an investigation had been conducted.

"You are clear."

"Are you certain?"

"It's my call to make." He smiled, for the first time. "No offense, but this attack is beyond your skill set."

Spencer wasn't certain if this were an insult.

"Keep me posted. All information goes through me." She instructed.

"Ma'am." He replied.

As she walked away from the computer station, she could feel the tension in her body easing. Though she wouldn't admit it to herself, she had been dreading the meeting at Gaia. She feared that she would be implicated in the attack and have had to wade through the media storm which would have poured upon her in the interim. Surprisingly, in the face of a very stressful day, her thoughts turned to Callie.

She thought of the beautiful girl who had stolen her heart so completely in their college days. Callie had appeared out of nowhere at a time that Spencer had consider to be entirely inconvenient. Looking back, she couldn't believe how she had almost missed the best thing to ever happen to her. Callie had been unexpected and terrifying, but something within Spencer refused to let go of her.

Spencer walked in silent reflection, deaf to even the click of her heels on the marble floor. She didn't register the various salutations she received as she passed made her way through the offices on her way to the elevators. She had surrendered herself entirely to thoughts of Callie and the love she called her own.

As she sat down at her desk, she could almost feel Callie's lips against her own. The kiss was hungry, and fueled by a passion which left her breathless. Her mind ran with the fantasy. Embellishing, enhancing, and bringing Callie to life so that her breath tickled the fine hairs on the back of Spencer's neck. Spencer sighed contentedly as she felt her body responding to the thoughts. She could feel the heat growing between her legs and on the air she swore she could smell her lover.

She rocked gently in her chair, squeezing her thighs together as Callie nipped at the skin she exposed greedily. In her mind, Spencer chased her lover through their home as her own appetite drove her mad with lust.

"Callie." She whispered.

"No, sorry." A familiar voice said.

Spencer sat up in her chair. She tried to suppress the blush but she could already feel the heat burning her cheeks. She looked, wide-eyed, at her assistant.

"How long have you been there?" Spencer asked.

"Do you want the truth or a lie?" James sat the second cup of coffee on Spencer's desk.

"Oh, God!" Spencer covered her eyes with her hand.

James chuckled softly to himself. "I'm only teasing. I got here just as you said something about a 'Cal-y'. Odd pet-name." He sat comfortably in the chair opposite her.

Spencer turned her thoughts to work. "What do we have today?"

"Your usual." James replied before blowing gently on his steaming cup.

"No." Spencer replied. "I meant, what is on the agenda today?"

"I take it you haven't seen the stock report today?" He raised one eye-brow.

"I don't have to. Let me venture a guess; 13 points?"

James grimaced. "53 points."

"Fuck!" Spencer spat.

"My words exactly. The Armenian man didn't appreciate the comment."

"What's in the rumor-mill?"

"A few mentions of cyber-attacks, but mostly just comments about shoddy service."

"Shoddy service!" She seethed. "In the history of our company, how many outages have there been?"

"I know. I know." He looked at her sympathetically. "You know how fickle consumers are. They have lost their esteem for us, but they know we are still the best."

"53 points?!" She smacked her fist on the desk-top.

"We will recover." James looked at her. "You know we will."

She sighed. "We will recover."

"What did Gaia have to say?"

"The attack originated from this computer." She indicated her monitor. "That's why Eris didn't catch it. She was not designed to look inward."

"But, if the attack originated from here. . ."

Spencer looked at James. "They are going to figure it out. I have complete faith in Paul and his team."

James smiled at her. "I'm sure they will."

Spencer didn't say the nagging thought aloud. She knew that there were only two people with access to her office. She had her own key, and James had a copy. She hated to consider James a suspect, but anything was possible.

"Right." She said after taking a drink of her coffee. "We are going to make a move to bolster consumer confidence."

James took out his memo pad.

"I want each of our customers to receive a 10% bill reduction as an apology for the unexpected loss of service."

James looked up. "The losses will be immense."

"If we do nothing, the losses will be more significant."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes." She looked at him. "Get billing to give me a call."

"The time it's going to take to adjust the bills..." James prodded.

"We will issue a coupon-code that can do the work for us." Spencer waved dismissively. "Now, get billing on the phone, and prep the conference room for our meeting."

***

Callie's head screamed in protest as the hangover amplified the screams and squeals of the children at play. She had sunglasses to protect her eyes from the Sun's accusing glare and a large cup of coffee held tightly in her hand.

Bits and pieces of the night flashed through her mind like so many clips from a B movie reel. She groaned as a joyful squeal pierced her mind like a glowing hot spike. She could feel the pain pulse in her head.

"Good morning, Sunshine!"

"Shhhhhhh." Callie said irritably as she looked at the dread-lock shaded face smiling cheerily at her.

"Uh-oh! Someone is not feeling that well." Samantha bounced lightly on her toes. "Poor dear." She always affected a faux-English accent when she was consoling Callie.

"Poor dear, indeed." Callie muttered. "Hangovers suck."

Samantha patted Callie's shoulder reassuringly. "I've never been one to get hangovers."

"I swear to God I will pour hot coffee on you."

"Sorry." Samantha replied. "Not something you wanted to hear I take it."

"Right-o." Callie replied in a failingly faux-English mock.

Samantha stood quietly by Callie for a few minutes before speaking. "I'm thinking we need to talk about last night." Samantha said in a hush.

"I guess we might." Callie replied. She turned to look away from Samantha as feelings of guilt ate away at her.

"It was a lot of fun, but," Samantha started.

"Not here." Callie replied. "We can't talk about it here."

Samantha looked around. "Yes, I suppose you're right." Samantha thought for a moment. "Drinks after work?"

"Coffee after work. The little café on the corner of main?"

"Coffee is a better idea." Samantha confirmed. "5 o'clock?"

"Sounds good." Callie replied.

"See you then." Samantha replied walking away.

Callie raised her whistle, readied herself for the pain about to come, and blew the shrill note signifying the end of recess. Her students groaned their disapproval, but they complied with her summons. Callie's mind screamed at her for the noise. It was going to be a long day.

Callie rested behind her desk. The students were with another teacher for an explorative art lesson. Probably finger painting. She had let her shoes fall from her feet and she massaged her temples. The coffee had helped fight off the hangover, but now a caffeine headache threatened. She closed her eyes and rolled her head from side-to-side.

Her mind used the blank space of darkness to remind Callie of her nighttime activities. Dreadlocks fell around her as she pressed her mouth against Samantha's. Their tongues danced together as Callie's fingers pulled gently, but insistently, at Samantha's thin dress. Callie moaned lightly as Samantha pulled her lower lip between her teeth. She could feel the pressure of Samantha's teeth on the soft flesh as the younger woman gave in to the passion growing within her.

Behind her desk, Callie shifted in her seat. Already her panties were gathering her juices. She knew that she should stop thinking of her friend, but the images her mind showed her were too delicious to block.

Samantha's dress fell in a pool around her feet. She looked breath-taking in the low-light. So much of her reminded Callie of Spencer. Reminded her of the way things had been between them once.

The thought of Spencer changed the fabric of the memories. Now, Spencer stood before her. She wore black lacy panties and held her bra in her hand. The garment fell to the floor as the exotic goddess moved closer to her lover. Callie waited with bated breath as Spencer took her time moving closer. She wanted Callie to need her; to beg for her. Callie wouldn't let her ego get in the way, she would beg eagerly.

One of Spencer's hands played lightly with her breast while the other traveled slowly lower. Callie salivated as Spencer's fingers neared her delicate slit. Callie wanted to touch her, but she knew that if she reached out, her hand would be smacked away.

"Callie." Spencer moaned as she fingered herself unabashedly.

Callie shuddered in her seat. She struggled to keep her hands above her desk, but the friction of her legs rubbing together was not quite reaching where she needed it. She sighed hotly, opening her eyes to make sure she wasn't being watched. She took her lower lip between her teeth and let one of her hands drop to her lap. She was worried that she might get caught, but the fear made the pleasure so much sweeter.

Behind closed eyes, Spencer slipped her fingers deeper into herself. Callie knew the digits would emerge, coated and glistening with Spencer's cum. The hunger she felt for her lover burned in her as her imagination continued to torment her.

Her hand worked up under her dress. She pulled her panties to the side and lightly rubbed her clit.

Spencer lifted her wet fingers to her mouth and without taking her eyes off Callie, she slowly licked each digit. She moaned appreciatively as the flavor spread across her tongue. Callie groaned with jealousy.

Callie could feel her orgasm approaching as her imagination played with her.

Spencer reached low, her hand coming close to Callie's vulva. Callie moaned in preparation for what was to happen. She looked down where Spencer's hand was and was shocked to find Samantha staring up at her.

"Lick her." Spencer commanded.

Callie opened her mouth to speak, but Spencer silenced her with a glance. She urged Samantha's face into Callie's slit.

Callie shook uncontrollably behind her desk as the images washed over her. When she opened her eyes, she was still alone. She brought her hand to her mouth and tasted her cum from her fingers. It was a poor substitute for Spencer, but in the recent months, Spencer had been a poor substitute for Spencer.

Callie straightened herself and prepared herself for the rest of the day. She was relieved to see that only an hour remained. Thank God!

The heavy scent of coffee and pastries filled the air of the warm boho-café. Callie sat across from Samantha as they both warmed their hands on the steaming mugs before them. Callie had sent a message to Spencer letting her know that there was a meeting she had to attend and therefore would be late getting home. She doubted that Spencer would even be there when she arrived. The thought made her grind her teeth.

Samantha lifted her mug and breathed in the comforting scents of hazelnut and chocolate. She took a sip of the liquid before replacing her mug on the coaster. She looked at Callie and smiled gently.

"So," Samantha started.

"So." Callie confirmed.

"How much of last night do you remember?" Samantha asked.

Callie's phone vibrated. She ignored it.

"Bits and pieces." Callie said softly. "I think I drank too much."

"Just a little, I think." Samantha added with a chuckle.

"More than a little."

"A lot more than a little." Samantha confirmed with a smile. "Before the drinking, we talked of work and your passion for working with children. After the drinking," Samantha grimaced slightly, "You had some things to say about your love."

Callie looked into the artfully decorated surface of her latte. "Oh."

"Yeah."

Callie's phone vibrated once more. She ignored it again.

"Sorry." Callie said.

"It's ok. I just think that you need someone to talk to about the things you are holding within you."

Callie thought about the scenes replaying behind her eyes. She could almost remember the taste of Samantha's juicy slit.

"You're probably right." Callie admitted.

"That's what I'm here for." Samantha looked at her. "I think you deserve a sober friend to listen to your thoughts and concerns."

"Just a friend?" Callie asked. Her phone vibrated.

"Maybe a good friend." Samantha replied.

"I would think we were more than friends now." Callie lifted her phone.

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked.

Callie's phone vibrated once more. "Hold on. Let me shut this thing up." She illuminated the screen.

Can't wait to see you. Maybe, I'll get a treat tonight like I did last night. I must say, I didn't think I wanted sex, but the way you attacked me really woke something within me. Love you.

-S.

Callie thought back to her earlier fantasy. It suddenly made sense why her brain had brought Spencer into the picture. Spencer had been there, not Samantha. Callie felt her guilt over cheating on Spencer vanish. She still felt ashamed that she had considered it, but if she hadn't actually cheated on Spencer then maybe there was still a chance for them.

"Why would you think we are more than friends?" Samantha persisted.

"Well, er, we drank together. In some cultures, like the Greek, drinking together is a symbol of a bond deeper than friendship."

"Oh." Samantha said. Then, "Oh! That's right; you were in a sorority, right?"

Callie nodded. She busied her thumbs by texting Spencer once more.

Can't wait. I just need to be with you. Love you,

-C

"So, what did I tell you last night?" Callie asked.

"You told me lots of things, but mostly that you were undeniably in love with your partner."

"Wife." Callie corrected.

"Right, wife." Samantha looked uncomfortable, but Callie didn't care. "You said that things between you and she had been deteriorating because she spent more and more time at work. You struggled to understand and be supportive, but ultimately you missed the intimate connection."

"True."

"You said the worst part, was that you still cared for her so much that you could feel her when she was absent. You were almost crying when you told me that sometimes you wished you didn't care for her at all. That it wouldn't hurt as much if you could just let go of her."

"I can't." Callie cut in. "Sometimes it does feel that way, but I know that my life is better because I met her. Because I love her so much."

"Anyone who looks at you can see how much you love her."

"It doesn't seem that she can."

"When I dropped you off at your house. She was there waiting for you."

Callie looked up.

"She picked you up into her arms and carried you to your bed. She kissed you softly on the forehead and tucked the blankets around you." Samantha chuckled. "She even uncovered your feet because she says your feet get hot at night." Samantha touched Callie's hand. "She has nothing but love for you."

"I miss how we were."

"Then fight for it!" Samantha almost screamed. "Talk to her. Tell her. Make her see what you are going through. And be patient. Be patient because this is not something that will change overnight."

"I'll try."

"No. You have to do better than that." Samantha squeezed her hand gently. "Remember that you are only seeing your side of the story. Maybe, maybe you aren't paying attention to her in the way she needs." Samantha looked apologetically. "I don't know for certain, just making suggestions."

Callie looked at her friend. She struggled to find the words that would tell Samantha how much this conversation meant to her. The words wouldn't come. She settled with, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

When they had emptied their cups they went their separate ways. Samantha returned to her home, and Callie made her way home turning the suggestions Samantha had made over and over in her mind. Callie put her hand on the door knob when her phone buzzed once more.

Hate to cancel again, but something has come up at the office. See you soon.

-S

Callie lowered her head dejectedly. She had built up the courage to have the confrontation with Spencer and now, it didn't seem she would get the chance.

"Unless I go to her." Callie thought aloud. She turned on her heels and headed back to her car. One way or another, they were going to talk.

Bad News

Asteria pulled Livia onto her lap. They wrapped a cozy thermal blanket around themselves as they turned on the news. Livia had grown up in a different place altogether and had no use for television. She had conceded to Asteria to watch the news with her when they could steal time together.

Asteria breathed in the scents of lavender and spice which seemed to cling to Livia. She admired the star shaped mark on Livia's cheek and placed a soft, warm, wet kiss just beneath it.

"What was that for?" Livia asked.

"Because I love you." Asteria replied eagerly.

Livia rolled her eyes. "You're going to miss your show."

"It's not a show." Asteria chastised. "It's the news."

"Whatever." Livia replied merrily.

Asteria snuggled closer to her lover as a somber newswoman appeared on the screen.

"Tonight three people found dead in an alley with a similar pattern of gunshot wounds. Police officials would not confirm or deny the connection of these murders with those found last week. Chet Colloms is on site gathering details as they become available. We will check in with Chet in just a few. Right now, allegations of corruption and "lacking moral character" have skyrocketed as letters pour into government offices from concerned individuals and family members."

"We believe these letters are a result of the unbelievable response regarding Senator Hadley's resignation from office amid allegations of abuse directed at his own daughter. Though Senator Hadley offered no comment to defend himself, it is clear that a trend is becoming apparent."

"They deserved all the received." Asteria commented.

"Shhhhh." Livia pressed her finger to her lips. For some reason, she had a bad feeling.

"It appears . . ." the anchorwoman stopped in her speech. She looked beyond the camera. Something was happening.

Livia and Asteria sat forward on their couch.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are going live to a developing scene in Lexington. It seems that the headquarters of Kronos, a major communications provider and philanthropic agency. We have just received word that the facility has come under the control of a terrorist group. We go live to Jon Jimsons at the scene. Jon?"

Livia looked at Asteria. "Isn't that where. . ."

"Spencer." Asteria said worriedly.

A young man spoke on the screen. "We have confirmed that only two people are in the building. Spencer Miles, the CEO of Kronos, and her wife Callista Miles. It was reported that they were in the CEO's office on the top floor when," he turned to indicate the gathered police vehicles when the rest of his words were drowned out. The upper levels of the office building exploded with flames as the gathered people ducked to the ground for safety. Glass and bits of wood showered down on the crowd gathered below as their screams took to the air.