Falling for Amisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amisha, what the hell are you doing?" I asked and she looked up helplessly.

I moved towards them and the old guy let out howl stopping me instantly. Then a huge trail of drool ran down from his mouth onto Amisha's cheek, over her full lips and into her mouth. But she didn't notice. She had the other cheek pressed hard against the ground and her ass was way up in the air. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was opened in a wide, blissful grin. The guy had was startlingly well equipped for someone his size and he was working it in, all the way to the hilt. Amisha's bruised and puffy pussy lips flapped with his every thrust.

"Cornelius!" A woman's voice suddenly rang out loudly from down the alley. "Here boy," she coaxed loudly, as though calling a dog. "Here Cornelius!"

The old guy stopped in midstroke and his head cocked to one side, he let out a low howl and started back in on Amisha with about twice the speed as he had been working at before. Amisha's right runner had come off in the last few moments and lay a few feet away. The senior's efforts were paying off. Amisha lifted her bare foot off the pavement, arched it, curling her toes into the ball of her foot. I never knew a woman could take so much pleasure from having a cock pounding her ass. The dude was producing a constant whine now as the clicking heels of the cowboy caller approached. The guy was obviously in a big hurry now. Suddenly, a woman appeared around the corner of the building. She was an attractive brunette, probably in her mid thirties in a sleeveless dark blue sequined dress. She wore matching gloves, extending from the tips of her fingers to her biceps and in one hand she held a riding crop.

"Cornelius?" she called out in amazement as the sight of her little cowboy came into view. The guy grunted something to the affirmative but tried to ignore her as he kept pounding away. "Cornelius, come boy!" she ordered and the guy whimpered some more.

The woman looked over at me.

"Enjoying yourself?" she said dryly, her eyes dropping to the large wet spot on my jeans where the head of my dick was throbbing.

I took a close look at her and two related events occurred. First, I realized the woman in the evening dress had a prominent, bulging Adams apple and I simultaneously lost all feeling in my dick.

The he-woman turned her attention back to the cowboy.

"Cornelius, come now!" she commanded loudly and the guy stopped for an instant, his back arching as he let out a low growl and began pounding Amisha as hard as he could. The force of the little guy reaching orgasm was enough to lift Amisha's knees off the mattress as he literally picked her up and set her down repeatedly with his dick. He finally stopped moving and backed out of Amisha gracelessly, pulling his pants back up.

The he-woman walked over to the guy as though Amisha and I didn't exist.

"Come along Cornelius," she told him as if the guy were a dog, not her boyfriend who had too much to drink "I think you've had quite enough excitement for one night."

The old guy gazed longingly back at Amisha still hunched forward on her knees, his spunk running from her gaping ass.

"Thank you ma'am" he said breathlessly as the woman led him away.

Amisha gazed vacantly out into the alley.

"And you?" I asked "Have you had enough for one night?" She shook her head.

The feeling had come back to my dick and seeing Amisha's battered ass and cauliflower pussy had me throbbing once more. But there was something that had to happen first.

I brought over the sweatshirt and it took all her energy to raise her arms enough for me to pull it down over her torso. I helped her to stand and her legs were shaking like a newborn calf. I pulled the sweatpants up, noticing the damp spot quickly forming at the crotch. Sitting her back down I reached over to where the shoe was laying and placed it back on her foot.

I helped her to stand, supporting her as we made our slowly back to the apartments. When we arrived I helped her move stiffly back into the building. Instead of taking her to the elevator I guided her by the elbow down the stairs to the laundry room. It was Wednesday, Arne Cranston's washday and I knew Amisha wouldn't mind cheering him up.

12