Falling for Fae Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone gasped, and Tyler looked at Rue. Rue smiled, "Well, sweetness, remember the sports stuff you bought?"

Rue sighed, "Well a girl can play ball too, right?" Tyler squealed. The boys joined in cheering with their uncle.

Soon they traveled to the memorial site. Many fairies were walking up, and some were already there. Standing in front was King Alfendae and Queen Fezira. The guard stood to his right and he called his children and their mates to stand to his left.

The ceremony to honor the fallen was at sunset.

All of the fairies assembled. Dressed in their royal robes, the king and queen stood before their people. The head guard signaled the dancers. Beautiful fairies with wings of purple and green danced in tribute of those fairies that gave their lives.

The families of the fallen stood, and each had a tribute. A memorial was being made, but for now tributes were placed in a small vault. Felicity cried as the fairies said goodbye to their loved ones.

Most of them would not look at her or Rhyannon, and she did not blame them. She brought Roedan into their lives and Rhy reawakened the demon. She knew deep down, the death of the fallen was her fault. In the back of her mind she heard Roedan laughing. Gus stood behind her and held her close. You are not to blame for this. You did not cause this. He latched on to you and stole your life. He did this. Not you.

Rhyannon looked over at her oldest sibling. She knew Felicity blamed herself, but if she had not acted so impulsively, these fairies would be here with their families. Her foolishness got many killed. It was because of her that the ones here were grieving lost their loved ones. No one came right out and said so. But she knew the truth. Warren loved her, but he could barely look at her. She would regain their trust. Overtime maybe they could truly forgive her.

Several beautiful monarch butterflies were released. They flew so flawlessly. The crowd thinned. Queen Fezira made herself and her family available to the hurt. Rhy stepped up. She gripped her mother's hand for strength. She had to say something to them.

"I know you must hate me. I didn't know something like this would happen. I'm sorry that my pigheadedness cost you your family. I know it will be hard, but please find it in your hearts to forgive me." She pleaded. The fairies stared at her. One of the widows spoke, "You are young. You made a mistake." They looked at Felicity, "both of you did. As angry as I am right now, I know that you girls are good women. You had no intentions of hurting us. Thankfully, our loved ones stopped the demon." Then she faced Felicity, "But not before much damage was already done."

They walked away. Gus held his wife close as their sons surrounded their new mother. Rhy sighed as the rest of the crowd thinned. Rhyannon moved to Warren's side and he held her close. "Come on, fly with me." He whispered. They took flight and stopped in a quiet canopy of a shady weeping willow.

Warren stroked Rhy's cheek. "I'm sorry that I've been so distracted. The fight took a lot out of me. I never meant to neglect you."

"Warren, catch me." Rhy took off. As she flew laughing and looking back, she was shocked to slam into a hard male chest.

Warren caught her. "Love are you hurt?"

Rhyannon looked at her soul mate and whispered. "I want you Warren. I'm ready."

He took her hand and they flew home. Clothes started dropping as soon as they entered the building. Soon, naked and ready Rhy was nervous. Warren smiled. He knew why. His father always told him and his brother that when the time came, make sure they took care of their mate first. She had to be comfortable or they could hurt her.

Warren was not sure what to do, but he knew tonight they would make love.

Tomorrow he would ask King Alfendae to officiate their union.

He sat and pulled her in his lap. Rhy reached to stroke him, but he stopped her. "Wait, baby if you touch me I'll be done before we start."

Rhy kissed him. She loved the feel of his skin against hers. She was no longer waiting. He was hers. "I love you. Rhyannon?" Warren whispered.

Then he showed her how much he loved her.

Warren touched her body, kissing every inch of her skin. She trembled under his touch. Her body was alive with sensation. Warren was determined that she be ready for him. Spreading her thighs, he tasted her, pleasuring her with his tongue. Rhyannon writhed beneath his assault. She climaxed on his tongue, as he drank her juices.

"Warren, please." She moaned as he covered her body. She opened for him as he slowly entered her wet opening. Feeling mild resistance, Rhy froze. Warren looked deep into her eyes and asked her to trust him. With one swift thrust, he entered his lover for the first time.

Rhyannon had never felt anything is perfect before. Then gently Warren loved her. He fought for control He was new at this as well, but he wanted to take care of her first. He could not climax so quickly, but she felt so warm, so wet. He knew he would come, and he fought hard. Soon he began to quake and suddenly he went stiff with a loud moan. Rhy felt him explode deep inside of her.

He kept mumbling something, and when she realized what, she laughed. "It's OK, the next time will be better,"

Warren rolled over and pulled her on top of his body. She lay there and they talked, They made love for the first time. They needed their king to officiate.

"Warren, when can we do it again?" She asked.

"Baby, that is a question you never have to ask. I'm ready anytime you are." Warren informed her

Rhyannon laughed and for the rest of the day, she made love with her husband.

The next morning they came to the castle together and King Alfendae performed the ceremony. He was happy all of his girls were married now. He had two grandchildren due in a few more weeks. And his new grandsons were the cat's meow.

Warren took the day off from the guard and he and Rhyannon spent the day moving her into their new home.

*****

Gus and Felicity returned home to prepare for their boys. When they arrived, he called the coven together. They welcomed Felicity and were stunned with the news that they were now parents.

"Wait, you have three boys." His younger brother, Silas exclaimed.

"Well, if I'm an uncle. Then I must be prepared. Which rooms will the boys have?" He asked, and Gus told him which three rooms were selected.

Valkyre frowned, "You're going to force them into separate rooms. What if they don't want to separate. You four boys shared one room until your teen years."

Gus and his brothers laughed, "OK, I know. The room across from the master bedroom is available. The other two you will need as your family grows."

Gus started to speak when another relative spoke and stated the house was not prepared for children. Felicity and Gus were about to explain that the children were small. They would not need so much stuff.

Their protests were dismissed immediately. Silas and Valkyre had to shop. Ranu and Owen were ordering bedroom furniture. Gus and Felicity did not move, as his family prepared to welcome their children. Soon, everyone was gone to work on their self-assigned projects. The rest of the coven set about baby proofing the estate. Gus's father smiled. He moved to Felicity and promptly pulled her into a tight embrace.

"My wonderful new daughter, thank you, I knew you were just what this family needed." Then he stepped back. He faced Gus. "Gustiban, three sons, you need to be ready son. I'm here, and I'll pitch in if you need me. Now, when will my grandsons come home?"

Gus smiled, "Tonight, King Alfendae has granted us permission to bring them. They have gone through a lot, so they may be withdrawn at first." He warned.

His father nodded. "I understand. Now bring me my grandsons."

Felicity laughed as she and Gus went back to bring their boys home.

They arrived as all of Gus's siblings and his father waited. Shimmering back to full size, and coaching the boys, the three small ones eyed them warily. Then Valkyre moved and kneeled before them. Liddell reached out and touched her hair. She laughed and he yanked his hand back. Odon reached for his grandfather, and the older gentleman took the toddler in his arms. Cedric did not leave Gus's side. Silas extended his hand and he shook his hand tentatively. Owen and Radu came forward. Cedric was so nervous. His real dad was gone, but the fates had given them new parents. They also had a new family now as well. He looked at his brothers and they were happy. He relaxed, and his new uncles welcomed him into the fold.

It was obvious the boys were afraid, yet their vampire family loved them instantly. Odon laughed and his brothers looked around. He was being tossed in the air and they wanted to play. Felicity was instantly alerted when Valkyre told her the babe was safe, besides boys were tough. She should know; she had all brothers. The women laughed as the boys warmed to their new family.

Bed time was a challenge. The boys whimpered and would not sleep in a strange room. The next day, Grandpa sat with them and asked about their room at home. He had an idea. Calling his sons, he sent the boys out with Valkyre and Felicity. He asked Gus to describe their room at home. He did and the vampire men reconstructed the room in less than a day.

The group returned, and the boys had packages. Silas asked Cedric to help him take them up. The little boy walked into their room and tears fell. They were home.

*****

Warren and Rhyannon visited Felicity and Gus. Like her sister, Rhy loved Gus's special estate. The next morning she was going to the college to withdraw from the class.

But she could not just drop the class; she had to speak with Professor Sadore. Rhyannon arrived to class as everyone was sitting. She quickly made her way to her seat. Anthony looked up. She was here. He was relieved. He had not heard from Roddrick and he feared he had harmed her. Warren sat in the back and watched the man that caught his wife's attention. He didn't see what was so fascinating about this guy. He listened.

Sadore started class showing a clip from a movie. It depicted fairies. Warren had to hold back his laughter. Hollywood got it wrong. Fairies did not fly around in silly tights, always happy. They were regular creatures that live, loved, and protected their families.

Anthony watched Rhy from behind his desk. She was not flirting with him. She wasn't even dressed in one of the completely distracting outfits she usually wore. Gone were the dark shades, and he had to admit, her eyes were spellbinding.

The video ended, and Sadore asked, "How many believed that's how fairies really were?" Some responded. Rhy said nothing. Warren shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He was tired of sitting here, and wanted to get his wife home. He needed her again.

Sadore cleared his throat and then discussed the myth of the fairy. The biggest belief was that they derived from dragon flies.

The students were captivated and the time ended. Everyone filed out, but Rhyannon and Warren did not move. Anthony knew she would approach him at the end, so he waited.

"Professor Sadore, I came to say good bye. I dropped your class this morning. She looked back and smiled at a man in the shadows. He came forward. "I don't need it."

"I hate to hear that Ms. Devale. I will certainly miss seeing you each week." Anthony confessed. "My friend, Roddrick, I apologize for him. He can be a bit overbearing."

Warren moved, placing his arm around his wife. "Sir, your friend was never your friend. He was a sycophant, a leech. He fed off of the people you met, but he messed with the wrong one this time. You won't see him again. You really know the myths. Keep telling them they are myths. No one needs to know we're real."

Anthony then stepped back. "Fairies, you are fairies."

"I'm done. I'm not teaching this class after this year." He took a deep breath, "Roddrick always asked about certain people and they always disappeared. What is Roddrick?"

Rhyannon sighed. She shared a look with Warren. "He was a demon. He exists no more. For our safety and the safety of all others, the day this class ends you need to forget what you have learned. I told you when I met you months ago; that this was your last time teaching this. I was right." She wiped her hand over his forehead. Anthony closed his eyes. When he opened them Rhy and Warren were gone.

He wondered how could people be so gullible and believe monsters really existed. Today's lesson, Fairies? Really. No wonder Hollywood was making millions. People would believe anything.

He was letting them know from now on he was teaching history classes.

Warren and Rhyannon raced. Flying through the air, they rushed back to Felicity's home. She wanted to see her once more before going home. Shimmering back to their regular size, Rhy was not surprised to find Valkyre and Gus's father there. They loved the boys. They were doubly excited when Felicity and Gus announced their pregnancy last night.

"How did it go?" Felicity asked.

"It was fine. Actually, better than fine, he won't continue that class. He knew Roddrick was suspicious, but had no idea he was a demon." Rhy sighed. Odon toddled in the room, she lifted her nephew, showering him with kisses. Then he wanted to go to his uncles, so he wanted down and took off. "Well, we're headed home. Take care of our nephews alright. Come home and see us." She hugged her sister.

Felicity squeezed her baby sister just as hard, and then she hugged Warren. "Take care of her, OK." She whispered.

Warren smiled and said. "You know I will."

EPILOGUE

A few months later, King Alfendae, Queen Fezira, many of the fairies from the forest and Gus's entire clan waited anxiously in the living room area of their home. Aria held her son and Rue held her daughter. Their husbands were entertaining the boys.

A scream rent the house, as Gus and Felicity were upstairs in their bathroom. Gus did some research and learned that a water birth was easier on the mother, so one day as he was pestering Fifi, she agreed to whatever he wanted if he would just let her nap.

The vampire midwife that was delivering the child was encouraging and saying it would not be long now. A contraction hit and she told Felicity to push. Gus let her grip his hand and she pushed. Within a minute her child entered the world screaming. Gus cried as the midwife placed the baby in her arms.

"It's a girl." She whispered.

Gus was awed. Never in his long life had he ever experienced something so special. "She is the second most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

Felicity placed his daughter in his arms as one of the nurses brought something to wrap her in. Wrapping the baby, Gus held her carefully. He closed his eyes, and cried softly. Felicity stroked his strong arm, telling him she loved him.

The doctor and other two women cleaned and got Felicity ready for family. They dressed the baby and wrapped her carefully. Soon all three grandparents came in. Fezira held her granddaughter first. Followed by Alfendae and then Anton held the babe. Gus watched his father. His father never lost his cool composure, but holding his first granddaughter touched something deep inside the vampire.

"My daughter, Felicity, thank you for this beautiful gift. Because of you we have four new family members." He faced Gus. "Gustiban, make sure all four of my grandchildren are protected."

Fezira laughed, "We'll go, so some of the others can come in. I know the boys want to meet their sister."

Gus left out to get his boys. The boys saw their sister and fell instantly. They hugged Momma and crawled in the bed with her. All three didn't want to leave her side.

Soon the rest of the family stopped in. Soon Alfendae and the fairies went home, and Anton went back to his room. His sister and the others went to their homes. Gus looked at his wife and his four perfect children and smiled.

"What are you thinking?" Felicity asked seeing a gleam in his eye.

"Well, we have four already. We only have six more to go to reach my goal of ten." Gus laughed, lying down behind his boys.

Felicity laughed and said as she fell asleep, "Think again vampire."

At Faye's Pub, Warren and Rhyannon crawled into their bed. He held her close hoping that one day soon they would have their own little one. Rhyannon moved her body over his and leaned down and kissed him. "I love you Warren. You are my heart."

Warren smiled and the laughed. His wife was an amazing woman. He was one lucky fairy.

~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~

This is a story I wrote a while back. After reading Harry Hill's story, The Chosen One, I've always wanted to write a story about fairies. I'm sure some mistakes were made and I apologize. However, please remember, that behind this story is a person, one that values your feedback.

Thank you. IR2R

But just so you know:

I like these characters. So get ready, Gus's sister, Valkyre meets the man she is destined to be with. Get ready for "Battle of Wills."

12