Falling for Jack

Story Info
Lorraine finds her toyboy.
1.6k words
3.45
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Lorraine was accustomed to do her main shop travelling to the supermarket by the number 25 bus.

In her forties, slim and petite she had looked after herself and boasted good health. Much to the envy of friends who said she was the sort of person that, no matter what she eats, never puts on weight, but Lorraine claimed it was exercise too and keeping away from the temptation of smoking and excess drinking.

But although her friends envied her they did not know the real Lorraine, and how she felt so lonely and unwanted. She'd been worried about reaching the age of forty and with a bad divorce behind her she missed the warmth of a man in bed. Her late husband was so passionate which left her with an empty resilience.

Like so many working women she led a busy life, which at least helped keep her mind away from all the bad thongs that had happened to her.

Of course she had the charisma with which she could charm any guy to her fold. But that was never enough, she could not consent to casual relationships or one night stands simply to satisfy her sexual pulls. She needed a lot more than that, she could get that when she used her vibrator before she slumbered, feeling the pleasure of its presence neatly placed inside. It was a poor substitute for the real thing for sure but is suited the purpose temporarily until she could find her right guy.

She was looking but resolved to take her friend's advice and stop looking, and then it might happen.

But something happened on a rainy Monday that she could never have foreseen. Having just boarded the bus it pulled away before she was seated and then came to a grinding halt when a motorist blatantly appeared from nowhere almost colliding with the bus.

In consequence Lorraine, two bags of shopping and all; went sprawling backwards landing in the lap of a guy approximately ten years younger than she. Many of the canned purchases came tumbling from her shopping bag and rolled noisily down the corridor and beneath the seats. But fellow passengers came to the rescue, gathered them and passed them back to Lorraine One of them joking she was on a roll.

She managed to sort herself with the help of the guy she had landed upon. She apologised if she had done him any harm but he was more concerned about her.

"Is everyone alright?" cried the driver from his cabin, "sorry about that, a learner driver came out in front of me!"

"I shall be fine thank you" Lorraine said to the driver and others concerned. "it was just a bit of a shock that's all and very embarrassing."

The guy she'd fell upon helped her to her feet and eased her down on the seat next to him. He smiled warmly and said he was glad she was alright.

"Are you sure you are not hurt?" enquired a person behind. "You have every right to claim against the bus company you know."

"I shan't bother, it was evidently not the driver's fault, But thanks" Lorraine replied.

Telling her daughter, Susan about her ordeal she treated it like it had all been a bit of a laugh. But Susan didn't laugh and Lorraine was thinking perhaps she should not have mentioned it.

"I do wish you would listen to me for once and let me drive you to the supermarket. You are not as young and sprightly as you used to be mum."

"Go on. Rub it in. That is utter nonsense, Susan; you know my feelings about that. I do loathe people, who, because you are older, offer you a seat in the bus, or take your bags for you and place them on the rack, as if you were past it. I am only 49 for heaven's sake."

"They are only being nice mum."

"Maybe but I pride myself in managing my own affairs and show them I am quite capable, we are all living longer these days."

"Even so, sometimes I do feel guilty for not living with you any more mum."

"Don't be, you have your own life to lead and you love your man."

"That could have been really nasty if that guy hadn't of cushioned your landing."

"Jack you mean? "

"So you asked him his name, you are not slow are you?" her daughter chuckled with a mischievous in her eyes.

"No, he offered it." replied Lorraine hiding a blush in her cheeks.

Her mum had been divorced five years and Susan felt it was okay to tease her mum now.

"You never complained when Dad took you by car to do the shopping Mum?"

"But that was before all this business about humans being the cause of climate change. I vowed last year to do my bit cutting down my carbon footprint. As you know I am just one of those people who does not like cars."

"But Mum at least let me just drop you and pick you up next week; we can have a nice cup of coffee in the supermarket café and make an outing out of it. How's that?"

"Susan, you can try as hard as you like but you won't change my mind. don't you see, if I did accept, your kindness it will become a veritable habit and I will lose out on that vital bit of exercise? So it is thank you Susan, but no thanks!"

"Look mum, buy yourself a laptop and you can do all your shopping online and have it delivered too. I'll buy one for you as a birthday present and I promise to show you how to operate it."

"Can you really see me using a laptop for myself? I use one at work and that is quite enough thank you."

"I would still prefer to choose my own shopping, even if some shoppers get annoyed and tut-tut when I spend time checking prices and weights."

Susan talked to her partner Joe about it; "you should know your mother by now" he said, "she has made up her mind and won't be moved, I realised that long ago when I offered to do her decorating for her and she told me she was quite capable of doing it thank you."

Susan mentioned it also to one of her office colleagues who occasional visited for a social evening, whose mother visits the same health club as hers.

"Perhaps you mum has a secret man friend to help her" she suggested with a glint in her eyes.

"Not mum, she is set in her ways now."

"Are you sure Susan?"

"Of course I am.. I joked with her the other day about that and her scowl said it all"

So it seemed Susan had no option other than to accept her mum's independence and hope that nothing horrible would happen to her.

She'd tried everything, but knew when to stop the moment she became agitated.

Susan continued to visit her mum on a Saturday - just to keep an eye on her. She seemed happy enough and noted something different about her, she couldn't quite put a finger on it but somehow she was more alert and laughed a lot.

Two months later Susan had to travel to Germany with her firm for a month but regularly kept in touch with her mum by phone.

On her return Joe said her mother had a surprise and to ring her immediately upon her return.

"Darling, you have no need to be concerned about me anymore."

"You have decided to buy a laptop, or even a car mum?"

"No, Neither of those."

"Tell me then? don't tease me mum"

"Jack and I am an item, so he will be helping with me shopping in the future!"

"Jack, who's Jack?"

"Remember, I told you? The nice guy who saved me from injury on the bus that time I fell, he is very nice, I am sure you and Joe will like him."

"I never knew you were even going out with him?"

"Have been for the last three months when providence had it that we bumped into each other again and we got acquainted. Everything else is history!"

"And does he have a car Mum?"

"No, he has the same opinion as me. You see we are an ideal pair together."

"I look forward to meeting Susan "Jack said later, his hand straddling her waist.

"You know something Lorraine; you are just what I need. I have never known a woman like you, age doesn't matter huh? Okay I am fourteen years younger than you but I know I love you and that is surely all that matters."

"What it age, Jack, It is merely a number, it is what you are inside that counts and what you want out of life. Right now I want you!"

"Again, already" he grinned, His dark blue eyes looking deeply into hers.

She smiled and kissed him warmly and let her hand do what it wanted to do.

"Better than a vibrator Huh? "

"How did you know about that, Jack?"

"I looked into your bedside locker drawer. You can find out a lot about a woman by what she keeps in her drawers."

"You are so cheeky, what if I looked in your drawers?

"Go ahead, you will find something much better than a vibrator!"

She laughed with him and said she thought she had already found it, unless she was dreadfully mistaken.

Jack closed his eyes and smothered his lips over hers

"You have indeed and I think it is time for bed, don't you Lorraine?"

"I thought you'd never ask" she replied and soon they were as one.

Her toy boy was much more than that.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers