Falling for My Mum Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never had much in common with Bud, what with him being twenty years and more older than me, from a different country and an accountant, but we chatted away harmlessly for what must have been a good twenty minutes before you girls finally reappeared, both looking a little flustered I noticed. I felt a stab of jealousy and anger go through me. Had it taken such a short time for you to decide that I wasn't enough for you? To return to Connie's embraces? I pulled myself together, told myself that it was your life, your choice, but I have to admit it was hard being civil. I did my best, though, and that was enough for Connie and Bud if not for you. You knew, because you know me better than anyone, better than I do myself even.

They left at about 10, long after it had got dark outside by the pool and we drank by the light of the rear porch light. I was a bit tipsy and tired from the flight and emotions that seeing you and Connie had raised in me. We were both asleep in each other's arms before our heads had hit the pillow. Nothing had been said between us about Connie or what passed between you and her during those twenty minutes when you were alone.

You woke early, a result of the time difference, but I had slept in, always being a late riser on the first day of the holiday and not as affected by jet lag. You sent me a text which I read when I awoke.

"Hi baby, I didn't have the heart to wake you this morning, you looked so peaceful. I've gone into town to get more food and go for a mooch, I'll be back at lunchtime. Mum xx" I smiled at the text, not taking any risks, a text that any affectionate mother might send her son, not giving away that you had woken beside me and that I was sleeping in your bed.

It was another hot and humid day, as all days are in Florida in August, and I dressed casually in shorts and a polo-shirt as I made myself a late breakfast and switched on the small TV on the kitchen island which, you had insisted, was the only TV in the house. Holidays are for relaxing and doing something different, you always said, and you can watch telly anytime.

It was, thus, sitting up at the island, a spoonful of cornflakes halfway to my mouth that Connie appeared at the big double-doored entrance. My spoon remained in that position as I took in what she was wearing - the tiniest pink stringed bikini that I'd ever seen, with little triangles of multi-coloured material that just above covered her pussy and half her breasts. Three things were clear in my mind at that moment: first, that Connie believed in all over tans; second that she believed in shaved pussies and third, that she was on the prowl.

She opened the door and smiled broadly. "Knock, knock," she said, having already entered. "Bud's at work and I thought I'd join you and your Mom for a morning by the pool." Realising that I was still holding the spoon, I put it down and cleared my throat.

"Er, Mum's out Connie," I told me, "she said she'd be back around lunchtime but had things to do downtown."

"What a pity," she said, not sounding remotely disappointed. "Ah, well, we shall just have to see what mischief we can get up to ourselves won't we?" She said with a glint in her eye. Bloody hell, I thought, what on earth was going on here?

"You head on out Connie and I'll join you when I'm done with breakfast." She smiled and sauntered past me towards the back door and the pool. Her arse gave a practised wiggle as she moved and I had to drag my gaze away from it. Looking back over her shoulder she caught my stare and smiled again.

"Don't be long sugar," she said in that low southern drawl, "don't keep a girl lonely."

To be frank I was petrified at going out there. I'd no experience with older women before you, lots of guys fantasise about MILFs and Cougars, of course, but that's why they are called fantasises, because they don't happen to regular blokes like me. It had happened with you, of course, wonderfully, amazingly, but again? Was there some vibe I was giving off or was something else happening here? Was this a test? Did you know about it? Fuck, so many questions were running through my head but I knew I had to get out there. I was too damned English and polite to do a runner.

Having finished my breakfast, I headed out to the pool with some trepidation. Connie was in the pool doing some length and I stood and watched by the open French windows, leaning back against the glass, as I admired her hard, toned body as it cut through the water, droplets shimmering on her olive skin. She saw me and waved, beckoning me to join her.

"Come on in," she said and I couldn't help but think of those same words from the spider to the fly. I shook my head.

"I need to let breakfast settle first. Never swim on a full stomach Mum always say. I'll just, er, sit here."

"Prefer to watch do you?" she said with a low laugh. "Suit yourself," she added and twisted away from me in the water to resume her strokes. Watch I did, I couldn't not, try as I might to pretend to be reading John Locke's Two Treatises of Government, a piece of work reading that I had snuck into my luggage and which, given your disapproval of work on holiday, planned to read when you weren't around. Seventeenth-century political theory, however, is a poor distraction from a near-naked blonde in a swimming pool and my eyes kept being drawn to her form.

Eventually, she finished her swim and hauled herself up onto the poolside. In doing so her breasts escaped temporarily from their tiny fabric prison and for a moment I had a vision of small, puckered areolae and long pink nipples before they disappeared back behind the triangles of her top. "Oopsie, sorry hunny" she said with a grin that hinted at no regret whatsoever. "I bet you're used to much younger and nice breasts than these those," she added with a lascivious smile. I shrugged and blushed, unsure what to say.

"Well, er, you know," I managed.

"Not really, no, but if you insist on keeping your cards close to your chest," she said, walking past my lounger and tapping me on my breastbone, "that's your business. Just remember though," she said perching herself on the edge on my lounger, her long legs together, water dripping off her, "whoever your secret lover might be, she's not here at the moment." She drew a long nail down from my lips to my chin and tapped it once before standing up and moving to a lounger next to her.

Fucking hell, I thought, there was no mistaking it now, she really was coming on to me. But why? What about her feelings for you? Didn't she care about that or did she like the idea of having had both mother and son? Maybe she was just fucking with my head? The question of whether you had told her anything in those twenty minutes alone kept coming back into my head. I didn't care for myself, as sexy as Connie was, she wasn't you, but knowing would at least help to explain her bizarre behaviour.

She lay down on her front and placed her sunglasses over her eyes. i tried to read but kept finding my gaze slipping over to her. I thought maybe that she had gone to sleep but, suddenly, she rolled over onto her side away from me, giving me an amazing view of her very fine bottom and her very prominent pussy lips which were barely contained in the bikini. She was rummaging in her bag, her arse wobbling slightly as she looked, the fabric threatening to abandon its post guarding her pussy, before she sat up triumphantly clutching a bottle of suntan lotion. She turned to me with a languid smile on her face.

"Would you mind Tom?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "I think I need a top up." Jeez, this was rapidly turning into a bad porno or silly stroke story, I reflected. I tried to think of a way of saying no politely but my mind was pretty foggy what with last night's booze behind me and the half-naked woman in front of me, so in the end I just nodded.

"Er, sure Connie," I said weakly and, taking a moment to adjust myself, moved to her sun lounger and sat down gingerly beside her as she spread out in front of me, face down with a long moan. I began to apply the lotion to her shoulders and back and she gave another very obvious sigh and moan when I touched her for the first time. I had to fight not to withdraw my hands suddenly as if her skin was red hot to the touch and I managed to keep my involuntarily movement to a twitch of my fingers.

Slowly but surely I applied the lotion to her body and her legs. "Hey, don't stint on my ass," she said looking over her shoulder. "I don't want a burned out tushy so I can't sit down you know." Her ass was somewhat bigger than yours and a little less obviously toned than the rest of her body. It had a bit of give in it therefore and did feel very nice to the touch and she certainly expressed her appreciation. My own body was definitely reacting and my cock was now very stiff in my shorts, I just prayed that she wouldn't ask me to do her front as there was no way I'd be able to hide my erection.

God was listening but He liked to laugh at us. "Don't worry about my front sugar," Connie said in a throaty voice, "I think I can manage that myself." The words were barely out of her mouth, though, before she rolled over onto her front not giving me any time to move away. She came face to, well, shorts, which weren't exactly in regulation shape shall we say. Her mouth opened and she looked up and we looked into each other's eyes. I blushed and couldn't hold her gaze. She deliberately placed her hand on my bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Mmm, is that for me?" She breathed, a note of triumph in her voice. I couldn't find words, my throat felt terribly dry, I only managed to nod. She grinned and her hands moved to my waistband.

With a huge effort of willpower my hand grasped here before she could free me cock. "No!" I said firmly, surprised at the strength in my tone. She looked up, shock on her handsome face.

"No Tom? Are you sure?" She purred, tracing a finger of her free hand over my hand as it held her other one in place - another assault on the walls of my resolve.

"I'm sure Connie," I said as softly and as gently as possible. "It's not that I don't find you attractive, I do as you can tell. It's just that my heart belongs to another," I said, sounding in my head like a character in a Victorian melodrama.

Connie arched an eyebrow sceptically. "But she's not here Tom - she's thousands of miles away right?" She said pointedly. "If it's not cheating when you are in different zip codes, it's definitely not cheating if you are on different continents. She never needs to know..." She pouted.

"I'd know Connie, I'm sorry but I can't. It's complicated but I'm really serious about her and I don't want to fuck it up. I'm sorry," I repeated, standing up now, "you're gorgeous Connie, really, but I can't do this to M...Martha."

Connie took it remarkably well. She held my wrist and pulled me down to kiss me on the cheek. "You can't blame a girl for trying." She had an amused twinkle in her green eyes. "This 'Martha' is a lucky woman to have a boy so devoted to her. I'll tell her that when I see her."

And with that Connie the vixen was gone and replaced by the Connie that I had known and liked for so many years. We chatted happily for the next half an hour or so as if she hadn't just been trying to seduce me until, around noon, you returned from downtown.

You were dressed in a white tank top, with a little denim jacket and a short pleated black skirt that stopped several inches above your knees to reveal those glorious long legs of yours. You seemed surprised to see Connie there - well, whatever the hell Connie had been doing, your shock suggested that you hadn't known about it, which was a relief.

"Connie," you said with a frown on that pretty face. "I wasn't expecting you here this morning. I hope you've been looking after her Tom?" You turned to me with a "what the hell's going on?" expression. Connie got up from her lounger and walked towards you, almost sauntering the few paces between you.

"He's been quite the gentleman, Cat," she said as she reached you and, taking you by the lapels on your jacket pulled you towards her and gave you a long, lingering kiss.

"Connie," you gasped, alarmed. Connie just smiled and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Tush Cat, no need to hide anything. We all know what's going on between us three. But your boy, Cat," she said, turning back to you and I could see fear cross your eyes for a moment before she revealed to you what had passed between her and me. "He loves you very much and you are one very lucky mother. Don't worry Tom, like I told Cat last night, your secret's safe with me and didn't I say I'd tell 'Martha' how lucky she was? Bud and I will see you two later, bye for now."

She strolled away and we just looked at each other astonished. "I think we both have a little explaining to do," I said to break the silence. "Come with me," I said taking your hand and leading you back inside and up the stairs to what had become our bedroom. As we went you told me about what had happened the previous evening, that while you had been getting the wine Connie and wanted to give you a 'hello' kiss and that she'd touched your bottom at which you'd flinched. Connie, being trained in first aid, recognised that these were very recent marks and quickly put two and two together. You had confessed to her but that Connie, while accepting, had been worried about you and my feelings for you. She had told you of these but, clearly, without your knowledge, had decided to test these this morning. This was where I took over, telling briefly what had occurred between us this morning.

By this time we were sitting on the newly made bed, holding hands, knees towards each other and just touching. "Well mother, there we are," I said as I finished my half of the story, "tested in the fire and not found wanting. Do you know why I brought you up here?" I asked. You were still pale with shock at what had just happened and could only shake your head in answer. "Because," I said with a lascivious smile, "I intend to tongue fuck you until you scream, you wicked woman, and if I did it outside we might broadcast our secret to less discreet people than Connie." You blushed in response.

"Tom," you said in a tone part reproachful, part amused and part expectant. I pulled you down on top of me and began to kiss you. The kisses were deep and urgent, as if we both needed to reaffirm our commitment to each other in the light of the events of last night and this morning. My hands were in your hair and running down your back onto your pert little bottom that just sat up and begged for attention. I could see over your shoulder that the marks from yesterday's spanking were starting to fade but you gave a little grimace when I grabbed them and bit my lip in revenge. We both laughed, low, sexy sounds as we engaged in teasing each other with our kisses, darting forward and back, capturing each other's lips and tongues with our teeth. It was both playful and speaking of urgency between us.

I began to raise you up my body so that first your breasts hovered over my mouth. I caught your nipple in my mouth and nibbled quite hard, hearing you gasp, seeing your eyes close, watching you enjoy and ride the slight pain. They tasted magnificent and looked so perfect, you felt so real in contrast to Connie's hardness, I just wanted to take your whole tit in my mouth. I tried and though it was too big it was, for me at least, well worth the attempt - a mouth and face full of your mother's breast isn't just for babies!

I buried my face in your cleavage, feeling the warm breasts enveloping me, your scent surround me, it was wonderful. You arched your back to allow you to push your body further into my face and my hands on your back encouraged you as I dug my fingers into the delicate flesh there.

"Oh Tommy, angel, that's it, suck my tits like a good boy, like you used to. Fuck, we're so wicked, you know that right? It's so wrong but so right, so wicked but I just want you so badly," you moaned.

"I know Mum," I murmured from deep within the confines of your cleavage. "You're so fucking amazing, I can't get enough of you, I want it all and I want it always." My hands slid down to your hips and pulled you further up me. "Right now, though, what I want is you on my face Mum. I want to see and eat that pretty cunt of yours, the place that brought me into this world. Give it to me!" I told you and the last thing I saw before I disappeared under your skirt and your face was lost from view were your eyes closed, your mouth open in ecstasy, your red tongue licking your lips and your feminine hands clutching, grasping at the extended nipples and soft flesh of your stunning breasts.

The world darkened around me and my senses heightened in response. Either side of my head were your sensuous thighs, covering me was the soft fabric of your skirt, and above me, good God above me was your pussy, naked, moist and descending towards me. I reached up for you like a dying man in search of water and the taste of you exploded on my tongue as we came into contact. I felt you jerk above me as the nerves inside your pussy sent messages urgently to other parts of your body before you settled down onto my face. I'd never had a girl on my face before. I'd done cunnilingus but never this, I'd always been a little scared of it, silly I know but there you go. My God, though, it was exhilarating. To feel your weight and your most intimate place on me, surrounding me was so damned intense - part of me felt like I was going to suffocate in the most wonderful way, what a way to go. I was so hungry for you I almost couldn't bear it. My hands were at your hips pulling you down on to me. It was so raw but I tried to be careful to avoid either simply lapping and stabbing away with my tongue like a crazy man and not building up any rhythm for you or going too hard and hurting what was, after all, a woman's most delicate area.

I pressed my nose into your clit and felt your lips part, exposing your valley to my tongue and I stroked your open lips with my tongue before sliding it into your open pussy. Your scent was heady and intoxicating and the fact that I couldn't see anything but your pussy and your thighs made it all the more so. I could sense your hands close by on the bed as you leaned forward and into me, feeding me your juices which I received with joy and gratitude in my heart.

Then you were off me and I saw the ceiling for a moment. I was dazed, confused, then comfortingly your pussy descended again and I felt the warmth of your thighs over my head, face and your knees pressed against the outside of my arms. This time, though, you were facing the other way, towards my cock and my nose was now further back towards your arse which brought a whole new raft of sensations to my sex-riddled mind. I licked and bit gently at your beautiful, perfect arse cheeks, caressing with my tongue the red marks and your little moles that I loved so much. Once, feeling brave and wicked, I swirled my tongue over your arsehole itself and felt you gasp and slap my chest.

"No, not there...not yet" you moaned, "further forward." I obeyed your instruction and moved my attentions to the soft, tender flesh of your perineum which you seemed to appreciate much more. As I luxuriated in that tiny strip of skin between your arse and pussy, I felt you reach down and easily free my cock from my shorts.

"God, you're sopping Tom," you said, remarking on the pre-cum that had oozed from my cockhead and down my shaft. "Makes this easier," you said appreciatively as with long, smooth movements of your hand you stroked me. "Mmm, so hard darling," you teased, "now, tell me my son, is this all for Mummy or is there some of this that's for Mummy's sexy girlfriend?" you asked as you ran a long nail up the underside of my cock, casing me to groan into your pussy and shiver in delight.