Falling for My Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," I cried, "mother mine!"

"I'm here my darling, I'm yours," you gasped as we looked wildly into each other's eyes as the cum flooded out of my cock and into you, my glorious, wonderful indescribably sexy CatMum.

* * * * * *

The storm passed and the sun returned. This far, we've never had anal sex again. It's hard not to think that doing it again will only be a disappointment compared to the first time – after all, how do you beat doing it in a candle-lit room with a tropical storm overhead on your first holiday away together? Besides, as amazing as it was, it was more what the sex symbolised that mattered rather than the physical act itself. Us giving ourselves utterly to each other, a physical declaration of unfettered love, that no secrets, no barriers remained between us.

I knew after that night that I had nothing to fear from your relationship with Connie. Whatever you do had done and might do in the future, it did not signify for you had given yourself to me as completely as any woman could, just as I had to you. I wasn't done with Connie, though. As we cleared up outside and in after the events of the previous evening, an idea was hatching in my brain as to a delightful way to end the holiday.

We only had a few days left by this point. Funnily enough, though, our return didn't seem to darken our mood or fill us with a sense of dread. The holiday together had only served to forge our love into an unbreakable and untouchable thing that nothing could threaten, not even our impending return to England. We knew we were each other's now and whatever the world could and might throw at us, we would cope.

The day before we left I rang Connie in the morning and asked her to meet me for coffee downtown. She seemed surprised, even a little reluctant, but eventually agreed. I told you that I was going into town and asked if you needed anything. You shook your head and gave me a wifely kiss on the lips before I left which sent me out the door with a big smile on my face.

I met Connie at the Starbucks, nice and anonymous for us to discuss some very intimate matters. She was dressed for work, black jacket and skirt, crisp white blouse with one too many buttons undone, tan tights and black suede knee-high boots. Her blonde hair was scraped back off her forehead and into a ponytail. She did look very hot as she sipped at her coffee. We shared some small talk for a bit, about the storm, about my work back in England and her work here in Florida before I came to the point.

"Connie," I said, reaching out for her hand and taking it in mine, "I wanted to thank you for being so, well, so understanding of the situation between Mum and me. It must have been really weird finding out, especially what with you and Mum being so close. I'm sure she's told you a lot about how it all happened and it being so new, but we both really appreciate how you've been."

She looked at me curiously, as if unsure of which way to respond to what I had said and I saw several expressions cross her face before she shrugged. "I love your Mom, kid, and I want her to be happy. Christ knows she deserves it what with your Dad basically abandoning her – dumb ass! Sorry, I don't mean to speak ill of your Dad, Tom, but he's been a fool to neglect her so long but, hell, you don't need me to tell you that do you?" She asked and I shook my head before she continued.

"She told me that first night she was crazy about you," she smiled ruefully. "I've gotten admit that I was taken aback and a bit pissed off. When I found out your Dad had cried off I was hoping to have her all to myself. I was suspicious as well," she admitted. I nodded, understanding where she was coming from.

"You thought that maybe I was just taking advantage of her loneliness and that I didn't feel the same way?" She shrugged.

"Yeah, yeah I did," she said. "Can you blame me?" I shook my head. "So I decided to test you," she said with a slow, seductive smile. "I chucked everything I had at you, kid, and I gotta admit, I was surprised, impressed and," she leaned forward with a pout, giving me a grand view of her cleavage in her low cut blouse, "a little disappointed." I grinned in reply.

"It was hard as hell, I can tell you," I replied, letting the double entendre hang in the air between us. She smiled at the compliment and I could feel the sexual tension building between us. It was then I realised that I was still holding her hand. I let go, looked away and blushed.

"Well," she said softly, "I'm glad to know I haven't entirely lost my touch." She said with a smile and then her expression turned serious. "Tom, I'm not going to get in the way of you two, I promise. Your Mom's happiness means a lot to me and I've never seen her more upbeat and, well, happy as she's been these last two weeks." I felt elated that she had noticed that about you. "I don't want you to see me as a rival Tom, despite what I did – I just had to know, for myself and for Cat – I know I'd lose so there's no point. I want us to be friends and for you to know that you can trust me." She paused for a moment. "Just don't hurt her or I'll fucking kill ya, ok?" I nodded seriously.

"Thank you Connie, I really mean it. And," I continued, "I, well, I want to give you and Mum a going away present." She looked amused and intrigued and so I laid out my plan to her.

I came home and told you that Connie and I had decided to treat you to dinner out tonight before we went home. You seemed delighted that she and I were getting on so well and happily agreed. We had a quiet final day by the pool, one last chance for me to admire your lovely body, stretched out on the lounger, your tan now much deeper than when we arrived.

Perhaps sensing that something was in the air that night you took special care and attention about getting ready. You eventually emerged in a Gucci silk-chiffon pleated black cocktail dress that fell to your knees. It had a deep v-cut cleavage that left little to my over-active imagination. On your feet were a pair of gold stiletto sandals and gossamer thin tan stockings, the tops of which I had just glimpsed as you had come down the stairs. Your makeup was perfect, understated but emphasising your eyes and lips in a classy way.

"Fucking hell Mum, back upstairs. I need to fuck you!" I told you, putting my arms around your waist and pulling you into a deep kiss. You laughed, a tinkling bell-like laugh that spoke of your satisfaction in the effect you had produced.

"No time my love," you told me firmly. "Later."

"Oh don't worry, I definitely have plans for you later," I replied in a low tone and was pleased to see you blush a little in response. I drove us to the seafront, one hand on your stockinged thigh the whole while. Parking up near the sea food restaurant, we sauntered into the establishment arm in arm. It felt so good watching heads turn, seeing the men's admiring glances and the women's envious ones.

Connie was already there, looking coolly detached in a flowing electric blue dress that plunged low to reveal her deep cleavage. She gave us a little way and then, rising to greet us, gave us each a kiss on both cheeks, French style.

The meal was delicious and very expensive. Personally I hate sea food but they also did a fine steak which suited me. You and Connie, though, happily gorged on the sea food platter you were sharing and I watched happily as you flirted together, feeding each other at times. I was happy because I knew you were mine, I didn't feel either that I might lose you or that Connie was trying to take you away from me.

After dinner, which I paid for with the money Dad had given me before we left England (well, he did say to look after you), we called a firm who provided a driver to take us back to the house in our car as we'd all had too much to drink. When we got back in, you and Connie sat down on the sofa while I went to the kitchen. I took out the bottle of champagne that had been given to us by the Radisson before we left when I told that we were on our honeymoon and filled an ice bucket with ice from the freezer and then added the bottle.

I walked back into the living area and took you by the hand. "Come on Mum, this way," I told you firmly, lifting you to your feet. You looked a bit flustered.

"Tommy," you protested, "we can't, what about Connie? We can't just leave her."

I grinned wickedly in reply. "Hmm, you're right Mum," I said and turned to Connie, again with a big grin. "Connie dear, would you like to join us?" I heard you give a little whimper of excitement as we both turned our eyes on Connie.

"Mmm, do you know Mr Moore," she said, a lascivious smile playing on her lips, "I rather think I will."

"You two have been planning this haven't you?" you said, looking from one to the other of us. You looked a bit shocked but also excited at the prospect of your fate being in our hands – I could see the submissive side of your nature in the look you gave me. You trailed behind me up the stairs to our bedroom and Connie brought up the rear, her own hand on your splendid arse which stretched out the material of your black dress.

Opening the door, I walked you to the side of the bed, placed the bucket down on the bedside cabinet and then pushed you onto the bed. You gave a little cry and your legs came up for a moment, giving me a glimpse of your black silk knickers and the tops of your stockings.

"Connie," I turned to your blonde friend, "she's all yours." Connie didn't need telling twice and she pounced onto the bed and over you, talking your face in her hands and kissing you passionately. It was, I admit, a hugely erotic sight but I had my own task to attend to. I walked over to Dad's armoire that stood in the corner of the room and opened the top drawer. Dad always kept some work clothes here so that he had something to wear as and when he found an excuse to go up to New York. I took out two of his beautiful silk ties and put one in my pocket stretching the other between my hands, a dominant smile on my face.

I knelt on the bed beside you two and, as Connie kissed and find led you, I began to disrobe you, sliding your arms out of your dress, then drawing the zipper slowly down your back. You had no bra on and those resplendent breasts were free, proud and high on your chest. Connie and I looked at each other and grinned. We each took a perfect nipple in our mouth and began to suckle. Your hands clawed at the back of our heads as we each took you deep into our mouth. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Connie had one hand in her own panties and another in yours and I could sense you writhing against Connie's probing fingers. I savoured the glorious taste of your breast in my mouths and marvelled at the amazing situation we found ourselves in.

Slowly, I manoeuvred you down to the sheets so you were lying flat on your back as we continued to kiss, nibble and suck your breasts. I sat up and looked down on you as Connie continued her ministrations. You looked glorious – your golden hair splayed over the pillow, your back arched, pushing your breast into Connie's eager mouth. My eyes drifted hungrily down over your lovely tummy and the sparkle of the belly-button stud which was just above the shiny black suspender belt which slashed across your tanned belly. It in turn framed your black panties and below then your long legs were encased in the wispy tan silk stockings. Your knees were bent and your fuck-me stiletto sandals drummed on the sheets in time with Connie's fingers which were working away under your knickers.

"Oh fuck Connie, so fucking good, that's it hunny, work my cunt," you told her firmly and then gave a little cry when you felt me grasp one of your hand and swiftly wrap the tie around it. I skilfully attached the other end to the head of the bed, grateful for what I'd learnt in the Scouts, though I doubt my troop leader would have approved of how I was putting what he'd taught me to use! "Tommy, no, please," you moaned but made no effort to stop me as I fastened your other hand to the end of the bed, leaving you splayed, helpless before us.

I quickly undressed and I saw Connie eyeing me approvingly as I stripped off. She was fucking hot, I thought, but all I cared about, Cat, was you, I only wanted you on me. Kneeling beside your head I read over and took the cold bottle of champagne in my hand. You leaned forward and took the head of my cock in your mouth, gently nuzzling it with your lips and tongue. You gave a little squeak as the cold condensation from the bottle dripped down onto you. Your mouth on my cock felt heavenly and it was as if your mouth was mirroring the movements of my hand as I twisted the bottle to release the cork. Fortunately my self-control was enough that I didn't pop with the cork but the champagne fizzed and a little spilled from the bottle down onto your tits. Connie hungrily lapped it up as I took a swig from the bottle and then offered it to Connie to feed to you.

You took a small draught and then returned to sucking my cock. You swirled the fizzy golden liquid around my cock head and I felt a million nerve endings explode all over my cock and rip through my body. It was such an unexpected sensation, the tingle and fizz infusing the sensitive skin there. You swallowed and then demanded more from Connie which she happily gave you, watching in rapt fascination as you gave your son the best blowjob ever. I marvelled at the control you had and I could see the concentration etched on your face as you worked me and the champagne.

"Holy fuck Mum," I groaned, "Don't stop you beautiful angel, so fucking wicked, I love it," I managed to gasp. "Jeez Mummy, I can't hold on...can't" I warned. You looked up at me and gave a nod, your eyes sparkling. I wasn't sure how good a combination cum and champagne is but, as I flooded your mouth with my seed, you didn't seem to mind. I withdrew my cock and Connie grabbed your face to kiss you, to share the cocktail.

We all paused for a moment to recover and then you looked up at me and fluttered your eyelashes at me. I could still see my cum glazing your ruby lips and I felt the sexual animal inside me start to stir yet again. How did you manage it I wondered?

"Can you untie me now angel?" You pouted. "I want to be free to get at you two." I shook my head and Connie grinned.

"Oh no, sugar," she told you in honeyed tones, "you ain't going anywhere." Your eyes widened in surprise.

"That's right Mum, we've not nearly finished with you yet," I said tracing your nipple with a finger. A smile came across your lips and, almost unconsciously it seemed to me, you pushed your breasts towards us. I took another swig of champagne from the bottle and offered it to Connie who did the same. Placing the bottle back in the ice bucket, I took out two ice cubes and throw one to Connie who caught it dexterously before running it over her lips and then yours. I drew mine down from your chin and over your throat and then along your collar bone, watching as it left a trail of moisture across your delicate skin.

We each teased a nipple with our cube, watching as your nipples grew in length and the pink areolae puckered in response to the cold substance applied to it. We watched your back arch in response as if your body was simultaneously fighting to get away from and to get more of the exquisite, gentle torture that we were applying to your breasts. We listened as you gasped and gasped and groaned and saw the tears prick your eyes.

"Oh God, yes, no, please...Tommy, Connie, you, ah, ah, you can't, don't...don't stop!" you cried out only semi-coherently. "So bad," you gasped, "you fucking good," you growled. As Connie started to slide the ice cube down your breasts and onto your sensitive stomach, I cupped it in my hand and pressed it firmly against your black silk knickers. Your scream pierced the room as, almost hysterically, you writhed against my controlling hand, the cold water seeping through the thin fabric of your expensive knickers and stimulating your clit and touching your lips, lips already damp from your excitement.

You looked at me wild eyed, so fierce but in a gloriously animalistic way rather than anger. There was pride there, pride that you had created a son who could do this to you, that you had unlocked this from me. "Oh Christ Tom, my boy, holy shit that's so cold, so fucking good," you gritted your teeth and breathed through the sensations.

"Don't worry Mummy darling," I told you softly, leaning in and kissing then biting your earlobe gently, "I've not finished with you yet." I turned to Connie, "Connie dear, I think you deserve to cum now. My mother wants to eat you out, will you oblige her?" Connie grinned in reply.

"It will be my pleasure," she said licking her lips and swinging her legs into position around her head. I watched as your beautiful face disappeared between Connie's golden thighs and the blonde began to ride your face firmly. I could tell that you wanted to bring your own hands up to control her movements a little and to savour the texture of her arse but the restraints prevented you.

In the meantime, I took another cube in one hand and tugged your panties half way down your thighs with the other. Connie moaned as she rode your tongue but I could sense your thighs were rigid with anticipation at what I was going to do next. I think you knew and were half scared, half excited as I pressed the corner of the ice cube against your clit. You jumped and cried into Connie's pussy, the force of which tipped her over the edge into an orgasm. She clamped her thighs hard around your head, holding you in position as I teased your clit with the freezing cube. it didn't take long for you to join Connie in orgasm and I watched with joy as your whole body shuddered with the sensations of pleasure ripping through it.

I paused, waiting for your body to recover, knowing that immediately after an orgasm is too sensitive a time to continue sexual touching. When I felt you and Connie had calmed down and I saw Connie slip off you and lie next to you, kissing you gently, lovingly on the lips, I placed my hand once again on your soaking pussy lips and slid the ice cube down, parting your lips as I did. I looked up into your eyes, seeing Connie's juices on your face, and I smiled at you, the smile of true lovers. "I love you," I mouthed and you smiled back and nodded.

"I know," you mouthed back, "Now fuck me with that," you told me. I grinned and didn't need to be told twice. I pushed the ice cube into your wet, willing cunt, and I watched as your eyes widened with the sensations and then screwed up tight and you bit your lip. My fingers were in your pussy, bathed by your juices and the melting ice cube, and the heat of it quickly melted the ice. It was a strangely erotic sensation to feel the ice disappearing off my fingers and into you. You gasped as you released the breath you had been holding. I pushed your thighs apart, those beautiful smoothly tanned thighs and pressed my cock at your entrance. We looked into each others eyes as I sank into you, the mixed of heat and cold inside your pussy sending fantastic sensations through my hard shaft and all over my body.

Connie sat back and watched in awe as mother and son began to fuck, her fingers were in her own pussy, her tongue hanging out a little. With your hands restrained, I was in complete control of the rhythm and I used that control to luxuriate in the feelings of your pussy gripping my cock. We were both slick and you were working hard to tighten your muscles around me. it was one of those slow, deep fucks – neither of us needed it hard and fast, we'd both taken the edge off with the orgasms we'd had and were now able simply to enjoy each other, with the added frisson of being watched. We wanted to put on a good show for Connie, for her to know and enjoy the depth of our mother-son love. Nothing was said, no words were necessary between us, you had given yourself completely into my control and trusted me to make this good for you. It was such a privilege to feel that and I kissed all over your body as we made love, from your restrained wrists right down to your breasts. Most of all though, we just kissed as slowly and surely my cock fucked you, deep, lingering, filthy kisses into which we put everything until, at last, I felt you cum around me, your muscles gripping me, your body shaking beneath me, your chest flushing. Moaning into your mouth, I came too. Seeing us go over the edge, Connie drove herself over the cliff too, she'd been keeping herself there for a while it was obvious.