Falling for Stockholm Pt. 05

Story Info
Lani begins her training with him.
2.8k words
4.32
22k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************
Hey guys thanks for being patient for my next part. I've been a bit busy lately but I know how annoying it is having to wait for instalments so I'm sorry. Here's part 5 I hope you're enjoying Lani and her predicament as much as I enjoyed writing about her. Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback I'm keen to hear what you guys think.
*************

When he opens the door again I am on my knees, back straight and hands on my thighs, looking down at his feet. I'm imagining him being very impressed but he doesn't say as much and I don't look up to see his face. He softly moves my legs slightly more apart and slowly walks around me. I'm feeling nervous when he suddenly pulls my shoulders back more causing me to inhale sharply. He brings something shiny and red over my head and I go to protest but it's muffled by the object. A bright red, rubber ball gag is fastened tightly behind my head. I moan into it in protest but all he does is cuff my hands together again. I look up at him now accusingly. He smirks at me in response but not in the same playful and amused way that I'm use to. There's something more stern about it today, I guess this is him being dominant.

"I'm sorry Lani but I don't want to have to deal with your smart mouth today. I don't have time to punish you every time you speak out of turn." He explains. "I'm going to go through the basics today and you're going to behave. You can ask questions tonight at dinner so you'll have to hold it all in until then."

I glare at him but stay where I am. He opts to ignore the little indiscretion.

"I'm going to train you every day to be the best slave you can be." He says as he walks around me again.

I'm fuming at this point but I still don't move. I wonder to myself if he's antagonising me on purpose, testing me maybe.

"You did well, waiting for me in that position but it needed correction as I have shown. You will always hold this position while waiting for me unless restrained in a way that makes it impossible." I roll my eyes at that making him look mad for a second but again he lets it go.

"Consider today, your introduction into being a good little slave." Everything he is saying is getting to me but I need to get it under control if I'm going get through this.

"Stand up Lani." He says as he moves towards the doorway. I stand and watch him. He reaches down and picks up a pair of shiny black pumps. I can't help but notice how cute they are but also quite high. I usually avoid heels other than boots so this has me a bit concerned.

He's watching for my reactions as he brings them towards me. "Put these on, you need to get use to wearing them."

I step into each shoe and appreciate them. They're gorgeous and I bet they're doing wonders for my ass and legs. I don't know if I'm going to be able to walk in them though.

"You look beautiful Lani." He says sincerely, before telling me to follow him into the kitchen.

It takes me a while longer than it would normally but I manage to get to my seat at the table without any incident.

"You are to call me sir when you speak to me and you will speak only when spoken to unless told otherwise. Do you understand Lani?"

I nod in reply. He places a bowl of porridge with honey in front of me and reaches to undo the gag.

"So no speaking unless I ask you a question, you're still technically wearing the gag." He says as he places the gag on the table.

"Metaphorically?" I offer cheerfully, I couldn't resist. He gives me a look so I just start eating the porridge smugly. I think behind that glare he was actually smiling at me.

After I've finished my breakfast he puts the ball gag back in my mouth, much to my annoyance. He leads me into the kitchen and makes me hang from the hook on the chain again. There's not quite enough length for me to be able to put my heels down so I'm just struggling to maintain balance on the balls of my feet. My stupidly short dress is of course not even covering my ass anymore. He's cleaning up the dishes and ignoring me, I groan in frustration pulling on the chain above me.

He turns around and walks towards me, I eye him as he comes closer until he's standing right in front of me. I quickly drop my eyes, remembering the role that I am supposed to be playing. He moves closer towards me until his chest is touching my body and then his crutch, I can feel it getting harder against me. I can't help but wriggle a little and moan as he slowly reaches behind me. He lifts up a plate that must have been on the bench behind me and moves back to the sink as if nothing had happened. My face heats up with blush, I feel stupid now- no, ashamed. Why did I react like that? What is wrong with me?

He takes me back into the lounge room after he's finished with the dishes and tells me to wait for him as he heads towards a wood cabinet of some sort. I wonder what could be inside as I kneel to the ground in the position he showed me, making sure that my back is straight enough and remembering how he wanted my shoulders held further back. My breasts are thrust out as much as possible which I guess is the appeal of the position. I quickly look down submissively as he starts to turn around, I didn't see what he retrieved.

"Good job, you're holding the position perfectly Lani." He says proudly. He bends down and cups one of my breasts, giving it a light squeeze, probably testing me. I wriggle slightly but don't break from my position.

"Good girl." His compliment gives me a small rush which I try and ignore.

"Stand up." I scramble up onto my high heels to follow his order.

I let out a muffled oww as my ass is whacked with something out of the blue. He holds up a riding crop and smiles mischievously.

"I want you to get accustomed to a few different punishments," he says as he walks back to the cabinet, "I'll use them depending on what you've done wrong and your limits." He pulls out a metal ruler and asks me to stay still. As it hits, the pain is bearable and even a little nice-feeling if I'm being honest. The noise I make is closer to a small moan this time. The crop wasn't as hard but the ruler was less sharp and spread over a larger area.

He brings out a cane next, which frightens me a little but I stay where I am. He gives me a light whack on the ass and it stings, making me cry out a little but he is clearly going easy on me with it. "Good girl." He soothes and my heart skips, he rubs his hand over the sore spot on my ass making it feel significantly better.

I let out a whimper as he brings out the next thing, he's holding up a leather belt. I look up at him with fearful eyes.

"It's okay Lani I won't use this on you now. I just wanted to show you what we might build up to." He reassures me quickly. How could using a belt on someone ever be more than abuse? I don't think I could ever like that much pain.

Next he starts testing my flexibility. After taking the cuffs off he makes me sit on the floor and touch my toes. Then he gently pushes me to my back making my breathing increase. I'm watching him intently as his hand moves up my leg ever so slowly making me squirm. He stops at my thigh and lifts it from underneath, just testing my flexibility. I find myself feeling a little disappointed, which is ridiculous. He tests both my legs and decides that they both need a bit of work to be more flexible.

He helps me to sit up on my knees and tests my shoulders next, moving my arms behind me and using a strap with a buckle (like on a backpack). He tightens it around my arms above my elbows, bringing them as close together as he can. They don't quite meet but he tells me that they soon will with practice, which kind of excites me. For some reason he also decides to cuff my hands back together, I feel so powerless with my arms so restrained like this. My shoulders pulled right back and my breasts thrust out, only protected by the thin material of my dress. My nipples are pressing hard against the material quite visibly and I can't help but squirm. He must know how turned on I am right now.

My thoughts are interrupted as he gently tips me onto my front so that I'm laying down on the soft carpet. "Tell me Lani, have you ever been put into a hogtie?" He asks me. I shake my head in response and he gets up quickly. "Wait there for me exactly like that." He tells me as he moves towards the cabinet again. I can't see what he's getting so I lean upwards to try and get a better view but as I do my dress pulls a little and breasts are more exposed. The elastic is just hanging onto my nipples but one more tug and my breasts would be fully exposed. Shit, he's going to notice that.

When he turns back around I make sure that I'm looking down at the ground as inconspicuous as possible but I hear him chuckle to himself. "That's not how I left you."

"I would punish you for disobeying me but I like that you took some initiative to show me more of your lovely breasts. Perhaps a reward is in order instead." I can practically hear the smirk that must be on his face right now. Surely he knows that I didn't do it on purpose.

"I'll have a think about it while I finish off your hogtie." He says thoughtfully. As he starts wrapping rope around my legs above my knees, he tightens it firmly and then does the same to below my knees. I've never been so restrained in my life, I wriggle in my bonds and know that I could never escape this if I tried. Truthfully I've always wanted to be tied into a really good, strict hogtie. I've seen photos of it and it always looks so hot. I'm actually a little excited for it to be happening to me despite the situation.

My ankles are cuffed together (by what feels similar to my wrist cuffs) and brought up to my wrists where he clips the different cuffs together. I'm finally in a real hogtie! If only it could be even more strict, I think to myself as I realise that I don't know where he is anymore.

He's back standing in front of me but I can't see his face or what he's got. I wriggle nervously, testing my bonds again. It feels amazing to be restricted like this.

"And here is your reward Lani." He says smugly as he bends down and pulls my dress down, revealing my nipples standing up stiffly upon my small breasts. I cry out in outrage into my gag but he just gently strokes them with his hands, tugging on my nipples lightly. I can do nothing but moan and writhe in my bonds. My nipples are so sensitive and he knows exactly what to do with them to drive me crazy. I'm so wound up that I'm practically whining when he stops.

I let out a cry as he lifts my chest up slightly and places a nipple clamp onto one of my breasts. He places another one onto my other nipple causing me to cry out again and try to get my hands free. I've never worn real nipple clamps before, I didn't know that they were this intense. The clamps are joined by a small chain which he plays with as he watches me writhe. A little bit of my weight is resting on them, adding extra pressure.

I've calmed down a bit, just moaning quietly every now and then, when he decides to tighten the clamps more with a smirk. It's painful, making me moan and whimper but I can't help wanting something between my legs. I didn't even realise right away that I was rubbing my legs together trying to get some sort of friction. I looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Is something the matter Lani?" He asks arrogantly. I just ignore him and look away. He pulls my face back up gently so that I'm looking at him. "Do you need something?" He asks in a nicer tone. I just shake my head at him stubbornly. He tugs on the chain lightly and smirks as he steps away.

"I'll be back later then." He calls as he walks out of the room. I moan into the gag as loudly as I can but he doesn't come back.

I can't get out, I can't escape, I can't touch myself. The clamps on my nipples are pinching me painfully but it's only adding to my need. I wriggle around, struggling against my bonds but there's nothing I can do. I whimper into my gag in frustration but all I can do is wait for him to come back.

It feels like hours later when he finally walks back in front of me. "How are you going Lani?" He asks me smugly.

All I can do is whimper in response. He bends down so that I can see him and smiles at me. I don't like the look of it. Then all of a sudden he's feeling the wetness between my legs and I'm squirming uncontrollably. His hand has left me quickly and I can't help wishing he could have slipped a finger into me.

"Wow, you do enjoy this don't you?" he remarks slyly, ignoring my protesting moans. "So wet for your predicament Lani. I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself."

I can't stand this anymore I'm wriggling around as much as I can, bound like this, my limbs are aching and my nipples are throbbing painfully. I look up at him with begging eyes. Whether I really want to be released or have my release, I'm not sure. I'm not sure what I'm asking for either but I don't really care.

He fiddles with my left nipple clamp and I cry out into my gag. "I'll make you a deal Lani. If you stay still and silent when I take these off," he says as he plays with the chain connecting the clamps, "I'll let you out of this and give you a reward."

I nod at him quietly, dreading the pain. He yanks the left clamp off roughly and I'm washed with a flood of pain. I tense up but stay perfectly still, I breathe heavily but hold back my squeal. He pauses for a moment, leaving the right one on for now.

"Good girl." Those are the only two words that he says before holding me up by my chest so that my back is arched and my breasts are very much exposed. He starts sucking and licking my exposed nipple, soothingly at first taking the sharp pain away but then harder. Occasionally giving it a light nibble with his teeth. I've forgotten about keeping still and quiet at this point, I couldn't have held back if I wanted to. I'm squeezing my legs tightly together then trying to grind into the floor. I'm moaning loudly with every nibble on my tender nipple. Then he rips off the second clamp and I cry out from the contrasting pain and pleasure I'm receiving. I almost orgasmed right then. But then he stops and puts me back down on my chest.

I'm struggling for breath and still insanely turned on. My right nipple is still throbbing painfully as the blood rushes in and is only added to by the pressure against the floor. I strain against the ropes and the cuffs holding me together. I moan into my gag but he's gone. I failed his task and now he's going to leave me tied up like this. I keep wriggling and moaning but I know that it's hopeless; I can't get myself off like this and I can't escape.