Falling for the First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
Running into him at the bookstore.
4.2k words
4.63
36k
63

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers

Author's Note: This is my first submission, so please let me know what you think. The story has a bit of a build to it, so the sex won't come until later. I hope you enjoy reading this story, and stick around for more.

A huge thanks to abmarie and SexyGeek for their editing skills - they've truly been helpful and supportive.

Let me know your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you!

*****

Chapter 1: Introductions

This is impossible. Jaz looked up at the clock for the tenth time in the past fifteen minutes. The line at the bookstore was moving slower than usual and her patience was wearing thin. Seeing that she was towards the back of a long line, Jaz decided to put the book away and come back for it next time. No matter how much she wanted that erotica, it was not worth being late to lunch with her friend. Again.

While staring at her watch, she swung the door open and heard a loud OOF. Jaz's head snapped up just in time to see a man covering his forehead.

"Oh no no no no. Oh god I'm so sorry!"

When he removed his hand, Jaz was struck by his grey eyes. His angry grey eyes. "Geez, seriously?" The man glared at her.

Jaz could not stop gawking at him. He was a good foot taller than her and his broad shoulders stood out in his suit. She noticed his strong jaw as he clenched it, and then realized he was glaring at her. Her cheeks and the back of her neck started heating up in embarrassment. Snap out of it! You just whammed this guy right in the face, and now you're checking him out?! "I'm really sorry. I-I don't know what happened. I wasn't looki-"

"Yeah, no shit," he grumbled. Jaz stumbled back. She watched as his hands tugged on his suit and straightened his tie while shaking his head back and forth. Whatever daydreams she had going through her mind came to an abrupt stop.

"Look, I'm sorry. I truly am s-"

"Sorry? Heard you the first few times. Another one won't stop a bruise," he snapped.

Jaz could not believe her ears as she felt her eyebrows rise automatically. "Excuse me, I know this is my fault, but you don't have to be a jerk." She took a deep breath in, and released it slowly. "Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm fine," he took a look at his watch and let out a sigh, "Look, no big deal, ok? Forgive and forget." He stepped around her and walked away.

She turned around and watched him for a few seconds and could not help but look at his ass. Yum.

***

"Wow, you're late. You know, you're usually here before me, but now I know what it feels like to have to wait for someone." If it were not for Keri's smirk, Jaz would have felt worse for being late again.

"I know, I know. My mind has been all over the place, but I'm here now and ta-da!" Jaz thanked the waitress for her water and continued to browse the menu. The girls had met during one of their elective classes towards the start of their college career and became natural friends. As soon as they moved off campus, they had decided to get an apartment together and have been roommates ever since. She felt her best friend staring at her and looked up. "What?"

Keri's smile grew bigger, "So was I about to be stood up for some naughty novels again or -"

"Oh my god, really?" Jaz blushed.

"Hey, it's just a question. I'm not judging your reading choices. We've all got to find our release somewhere. And hey, that one scene where he starts licking -"

"Whoa, wait a second. You've read my books? When?!" Jaz felt her ears burning. She quickly looked around to see if anyone in the restaurant was listening. "Do you have them, too?"

Keri's laugh made a few heads turn and Jaz tried to shush her. "Oh no, I saw them on your desk the other week when we had a movie night. Who would have thought you were into those things? You're so shy." Jaz continued to shake her head as her friend giggled at her. "So what happened? Why are you late if it's not for those naughty reads in the book store?"

"Ok, so I was at the book store -"

"I knew it! You dirty, dirty girl." Keri interjected.

"-but I ran into someone," Jaz raised her voice, "I was rushing here and totally slammed the door into this random guy's face. So yeah, it was all bad."

"How boring. If you ever stand me up for a quickie in the romance section, I give you permission. You need more excitement in your life, Jazzy dear."

Agreed. Jaz looked back down at the menu and wished for the second time that day that her life was just a bit more like her romance novels. A hot make-out against the bookshelves did not sound displeasing at all, she thought as she rubbed her thighs together.

***

~~~

Her hands were being held together above her head as she felt his hot breath on her neck. "Oh god, please," she whimpered.

His other hand was groping her naked breast while his knee pressed between her legs. She ground against his thigh and tried to tug her hands away, but his whole body dominated her.

"Please, let me touch you," she panted. She saw that she was completely naked, while he was fully clothed in a dark suit.

She released a big sigh as she felt his hand release hers to slide down and join his other hand to grope both her breasts. Her hands fell to his shoulders while leaning her head back against the bookshelves. A quiet moan escaped her lips when she felt him begin to pinch her nipples. Her hips rocked faster and harder, sliding her moist pussy lips against the smooth fabric on his thigh. She was almost there. Her breath quickened and her hands gripped his shoulders as she felt her pussy begin to clench. His teeth dragged against her neck and up to bite her lower lip.

"Come on, baby." He growled.

She looked up and stared into those deep grey eyes.

~~~

Oh fuck. Jaz woke up covered in sweat and the sheets tangled between her legs. Her clit was throbbing. She got up to splash water on her face. The man was a complete jerk to her and yet, here she was having hot dreams about him. Being twenty-three years old and still a virgin with a lot of sexual frustration was tough. No matter how bad she wanted to let go, she couldn't do it. Jaz has never been in that right moment where she was ready to say goodbye to her virginity.

The clock glowing on her nightstand revealed it was almost 6 a.m. There was no need to be up this early, but she knew attempting to go back to sleep was useless. Screw you, Monday.

***

"No, I'm sorry sir, you'll just have to call back later. I'm sure she'll be here after her lunch break." Jaz rolled her eyes at the person on the other line. She usually loved her job, but when she had to deal with annoyingly persistent people on the phone, she sometimes forgot that. "Good bye," she hung up the phone and glanced up.

Right on time her boss, Lauren, came walking in from lunch. "Good afternoon, Jasmine. I just remembered the Davidson's layouts for their kitchen are due soon. Could you pull up the notes you took from the meeting, please?"

She cringed at the sound of her full name. Not even her parents used her full name. No matter how many times she has told her boss that it was okay to call her Jaz, Lauren insisted that she was simply attempting to be professional. She admired everything Lauren did for her small architecture company, along with taking care of her employees. For that, she loved her job, and enjoyed working with her. So if her boss wanted to use her full name, she simply brushed it off.

As she handed the notes to Lauren, she was dismissed to go and take her break.

***

"Toasted croissant for Jaz!"

Grabbing the package and taking a sip of her coffee, she turned to scan the small cafe for an empty table. When she spotted one, she walked over while checking her phone. That's when she heard a familiar OOF!

Her head snapped up and looked into a pair of grey eyes as recognition dawned on the owner's face.

"Wow, two days in a row? I'll have bruises all over my body by the end of this week," the man teased. He rubbed his shoulder and looked down at her, a smirk appearing on his face. Jaz noted the stark contrast in his tone compared to yesterday, and realized he was joking with her.

"I'm so sorry!" she said breathlessly. Jaz would never have considered herself a clumsy person, but she was starting to second-guess herself. She fidgeted as she looked at his shoulder and suddenly remembered gripping it as she ground against his leg. Now?! Really?! Calm yourself.

"It's fine. I think you said enough sorry's the other day to cover all future accidents." He gave her a once over, as if seeing her for the first time. His lip quirked, looking pleased. Is he - Is he checking me out? Jaz mentally fanned herself.

"Americano for Emmett!"

The man turned around to grab the coffee from the barista who flashed him a smile. The barista was not shy at all as she batted her eyelashes at him. Jaz tried not to glare at the girl when she began to turn around and head for the table that was now taken. She groaned inwardly as she scanned the room once again.

"Hey, there's a table over there," he pointed, "We can share. Right? Only if you promise not to hit me, again."

Jaz turned around and felt her eyes widened as she realized this 'Emmett' was talking to her. She tried to speak up, "Uhm, sure. Okay."

He started walking towards the table and she followed. As he sat down, he looked over at her and said, "I only have about 10 more minutes before I have to head out anyways, so I'll be out of your way soon. I just wanted to sit for a bit." The small round table brought her in close proximity with him.

"Yeah, that's fine," she replied in a quiet tone. Her heart started pounding faster and her hands were getting sweaty. He may have been a jerk, but her last memory of him was when she was shoved against a bookshelf grinding on his thigh. That was all she was thinking about at that moment as she stared at him drinking his coffee. Oh, I wish those lips were somewhere else right now. Suddenly, he glanced over at her and noticed she was gripping her croissant.

"Are you mad at me? You've been glaring at me and your lunch is suffocating." He put his cup down and leaned towards her. Her breath caught when she got a whiff of his scent. He even smells good. Great. "Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I was in a rush, and that door really did hurt." After a long pause, his eyebrows quirked upwards, waiting for a response.

She ducked her head down and pulled her lunch out of the bag. "Sorry. No, it's all good. I'm usually not so clumsy." She didn't realize how dry her throat had become, so she took big gulp of her coffee and looked out the window.

"So where's the, uh," she pointed in the direction of his forehead where she thought there would be bruise. "You a miracle healer or something?" Miracle healer? Really? She inwardly groaned.

His eyes lit up, and he pressed his lips together like he was trying to hide a smile. "No, it's make-up. My friend thought it'd be a good idea." After an awkward pause he said, "I'm Emmett, by the way." He reached his hand out expectantly, so Jaz slipped her hand into his. Flashes of her dream came back to her head as she remembered those hands fondling her breasts. "I'm Jaz."

A crooked smile broke out on his face as he held her hand for a second in his warm grip. After a gentle squeeze, he released her and glanced at his watch. His smile disappeared as he looked to her again. "My time's up." He started to get up and finished the rest of his coffee. "Let me buy you a coffee tomorrow. Same place? Same time? Take it as my way of apologizing for my bad mood the other day."

Jaz could not believe her ears. Is he asking me out? No, of course not. He was just apologizing. It's perfectly normal. She must not have responded, because he spoke up and said, "Ok, if you show up, I'll take it as a yes. Surprise me." He flashed her another gorgeous smile before walking away. As if on autopilot, her eyes slid down to his ass. Pervert.

***

Her fingers circled her clit faster, and her breathing picked up. She reached above her head to grip the headboard. The knuckles on her fist turned white and her body grew tense. Ohhh. Jaz bit down on her bottom lip, then released a loud gasp as she grew closer to the edge. Goosebumps began to break across her body as her wet fingers pressed harder and moved faster. She imagined those intense grey eyes watching her, those strong fingers rubbing her pussy, and those lips telling her to cum for him.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she gasped.

Her back arched and her hand released the headboard to grab the sheets. Her eyes squeezed shut and her muscles clenched from the intensity. As she felt her orgasm, her fingers continued to stroke herself as she rode it through. Releasing a quiet moan, she fell back against the bed. She took deep breaths, and felt a thin layer of sweat covering her skin. Her arms and legs were spread eagle on the bed, as she basked in the moment.

Her body hummed with pleasure, "Oh, Emmett."

She slapped a hand across her mouth, and her eyes snapped wide open. It had only been one day since she ran into him and he already filled her mind. Keri would tease Jaz if she knew the dirty thoughts that ran through her head about a man she just met. If she were being honest with herself, she would never admit that her mind constantly drifted towards him throughout the day. She liked to think she had more self-control than that. Untangling herself from the sheets, she decided a nice long shower was in order.

***

Lauren was out for the day meeting with a client. In these cases, her boss gave Jaz permission to leave as soon as she was done with her tasks for the day. She breathed a sigh of relief. Her mind kept wandering elsewhere, so she figured she was better off outside the office.

"Focus, Jaz. The sooner you're done, the sooner you'll be out of here," and the sooner you'll be staring into those grey eyes. Feeling motivated, she got to work. Some of the tasks took longer than she thought, and before she knew it, her stomach began grumbling. Calling it a day, she made her way towards the coffee shop for lunch.

After immersing herself at work, she almost forgot about Emmett's invitation to coffee until she saw him sitting on the same table with two cups and a croissant. His face lit up as they made eye contact. Jaz couldn't decide what she liked better: the hot angry look he first gave her outside the bookstore, or the friendly handsome face he had on now. Her heart did a little flip when it registered that his handsome smile was directed at her. Sitting down across from him, she bit the inside of her cheeks to keep from grinning like a fool.

"I almost thought I was going to be stood up. That would have been embarrassing," he pointed towards the two cups. She tried not to wonder why he was being so nice to her, because she was not about to question free food. A handsome man awaiting her presence? With coffee? This was like a dream - without all the steamy sex, of course.

"Thank you," she mumbled, taking a sip of her coffee. "I was wrapping up work for the day, and didn't realize the time that went by. It was a hectic morning. I'm here now, though. This is good, by the way," pointing down at the cup in front of her, "Thank you. A-again." Shut up. Shut up. She stuffed a piece of the croissant in her mouth to keep herself from rambling on.

He continued to stare at her, a smile slowly creeping up his lips. "You're welcome," Emmett took a sip of his coffee. "Wrapping up? It's only noon."

"My boss gave me the rest of the day off," she mumbled around the food she was chewing. Wow, I am so hot right now. She felt the heat rise up her neck and looked away.

"Lucky me. How about a walk, then? There's a park near by, and I'm in no rush."

His kindness was a complete opposite from her first impression of him that it was throwing her off. Jaz didn't realize she was gaping at him until he cocked his head to the side. "Y-yea. Sure."

***

"So, Jaz? Is that short for something?" Emmett strolled with his hands in his pants pockets, his blazer unbuttoned in a casually.

"Jasmine." She walked along his side, both hands wrapped around her cup.

His lips parted in a crooked smile and spoke softly, "Jasmine. I like it."

Hearing her full name on his lips did not make her want to cringe, but she sighed inwardly. Her hormones were jumping all over the places. Abruptly, she stopped walking. When he noticed she wasn't next to him, he stopped and turned to face her, tilting his head to the side as if in question.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm really confused. I'm just wondering, why this? Why the coffee and the walk?" She never liked to consider herself as insecure, but she couldn't say she was used to receiving special attention from men. Especially men she was attracted to. Her mind was torn between disbelief and giddiness.

Emmett paused in thought. He was about to say something, but shook his head as if he changed his mind. "I feel bad. I thought being friendly would make up for what happened the other day."

"You don't have to owe me anything. I appreciate all of this, but like you said, forgive and forget." There was an awkward silence as he looked down at her. She didn't realize he stepped closer until she had to tilt her head up to look into his eyes. She stepped back and stuck her hand out to say goodbye. His hand enclosed hers, but he didn't let go immediately.

"I didn't think I owed you anything," he whispered. "I wanted to ask you something."

Confusion muddled her thoughts. Did he sound nervous?

"What is it?" she noticed he was still grasping her hand as she stared into those grey eyes. His hand was warming hers, and he broke their eye contact to look above her head, squinting his eyes against the warm sun.

"Are you free this weekend? I mean do you want to go and hang out?"

Oh my god. Panic started to rise inside Jaz. She wouldn't admit it, but she had not been out on a date in years. A few dates with one guy in her past, and that was where her experience ended. Those slutty college years? Yea, she skipped out on those. This day just got weird. She felt like a dorky teenage girl being asked out on a date by her crush. Which was not far from the truth, because she was feeling dorky and she admitted to having a crush on him. At least she could say she was passed the teenage years.

"Uh," she tried to take her hand out of his, but he continued to hold onto her. "Uh, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yea, I think I am."

"You think?" she raised both eyebrows at him.

He let out a short laugh, "Yea. No, wait. I am a hundred percent positive I'm asking you out on a date." He finally released her hand and slipped it back into his pocket. "If you're trying to let me down easy, you're doing a horrible job."

"No, no, no." His lips widened in response, revealing a beautiful smile. Her hand was sweaty from being held in his for so long, let alone from her nerves. He glanced down at his watch, and just like that his smile disappeared.

"I've got to go. Is there a way I can reach you? We can sort out the details later."

They traded numbers before he walked away to his car parked down the street. Releasing a breath she didn't realize she had been holding, she looked down at the number on her phone. The whole encounter with Emmett still felt so surreal to her.

***

Ohh. Oh. Mmm. Another orgasm, thanks to the man with the grey eyes. Jaz lay naked in her bed that night breathing heavily, her wet fingers softly rubbing her mound. Her head jerked to the sound of her phone vibrating on the nightstand. Not bothering to look at the screen, she answered, "Hello?"

MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers
12