Falling for the First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
It's a date...and a little more.
4.1k words
4.75
21.8k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers

Author's Note: Your comments and encouragement are truly appreciated! Here's the second chapter. I hope it's just as promising as the first one was for you. Yes, there is still a buildup...hang in there!

Again, shout out to abmarie and SexyGeek for their editing. I couldn't be more thankful.

Enjoy! And let me know what you think :)

*****

Chapter 2: Dating

"Ok, it wasn't that bad," Emmett spoke as he looked down at her with laughter in his eyes. She cocked an eyebrow at him in challenge.

"Eh, I don't know. Not something I would have chosen."

"Ouch." He walked alongside her, dodging the crowd entering the theater. "The trailer was deceiving. I honestly thought it was going to be good."

She couldn't hide her grin, "Trailers are always deceiving. They only show the good parts! I think the only parts I laughed at were in the trailers." The comedy he chose was okay, but she could hardly focus with him so close. His knee kept bumping against her, and his arm kept brushing against hers. If she didn't know any better, she would think he was doing it on purpose.

"You're just trying to con an ice cream cone from me," he replied, casting her a sideways glance.

Jaz's jaw dropped. "Well, don't worry there, I can afford my own ice cream." She quickened her pace, trying to hide a smile. When he caught up, he slipped his hand into hers. She came to an abrupt stop. He smiled down at her and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Ok, ok, you win. Ice cream it is."

She glanced down at their hands interlacing and blushed. Wipe that stupid grin off your face. She was on a date with a very handsome man, and they were holding hands. Her insides were doing summersaults. Even though he wasn't in his usual business wear she had grown to love, the casual clothes that outlined his body perfectly made her want to drool. The breezy summer evening left him in a long sleeve shirt that hugged his broad shoulders and arms. His Levis rode on his hips, just above that sweet ass she kept daydreaming about.

He held hands with her until he had to pay for the ice cream, and they sat outside on an empty bench. Due to the late hour in the night, barely anyone walked by, and she felt blissfully alone with him. "I wouldn't have pegged you for a cookies n cream gal."

Jaz continued to lick her ice cream off her cone. "Oh? Well, I would've thought you'd go for coffee flavored ice cream," she joked back.

"I love coffee, but not tonight. Mint Chip is the way to go on a first date."

She laughed and looked at him questioningly. "Why's that?"

He grinned at her with a glint of mischief in his eyes. As she squinted her eyes at him and smiled, he licked his lips and finished off his ice cream. The air around her began to warm up, and she had to stop herself from fanning her face. She felt something sticky drip onto her fingers and looked down at her melting ice cream. Jaz cursed under her breath, "Crap."

"I've got it." Picking up her hand, he took away her cone and brought her fingers up to his mouth. Before she could say anything, his lips wrapped around her fingers and sucked away at the ice cream while closing both eyes. It was as if a hot trail of fire traveled up her arm when his tongue brushed against her fingertips, and then he slowly pulled away. In a husky voice he whispered, "Cookies n cream isn't a bad choice."

Jaz's eyes widened when she saw his intense grey eyes gazing back at her. Feeling heat pool between her legs, she rubbed her thighs together. He looked down and noticed her squirming in her seat. More heat rose to her face and she got up from the bench to walk away, pulling her hand out of his grasp.

Holy shit. Did he just do that? Am I dreaming?! The cool air felt good against her hot skin.

"Jasmine!" She turned around and ran into his chest, not realizing he was right behind her. The ice cream flew out of his hand and landed on the ground, forgotten. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to be upset." He held onto her shoulders as if keeping her in place. "I-I was worked up, and I got carried away with the ice cream." He released a loud sigh, "I realize I probably sound like just another horny guy, but I am sorry."

"That was a tad bit ungentlemanly," she teased, trying to ease her nerves. His lips quirked upwards. Even though her thoughts had been unladylike as well, she was still in shock. Her heart was beating erratically as she stared into his eyes, and then drifted down towards his lips. They were still wet from when he licked them. Just do it.

He must have caught on, because before she knew it, his head lowered towards her. When their lips touched his hands drifted down her arms, creating a path of goose bumps.

"Emmett," she whispered against his lips, as they broke apart.

"Mmm," his forehead leaned against hers and he went in for another kiss. "I knew you'd like the mint chip."

Jaz didn't know if it was the nerves that had built up, or if she genuinely thought he was funny, but she giggled anyways.

***

A couple of weeks went by after their first date, and Jaz felt like she was living in one of her daydreams. While they had been busy with work, they still managed to see each other during their lunch break every once in a while. If that didn't work, then he took the time to send her random text messages throughout the day. He flirted with her constantly and sometimes it was like seeing a stranger flirt back with this handsome guy. She welcomed his affections, even though it was not something she was accustomed to.

Jaz was visiting a project site with Lauren when she felt her phone buzz in her hand. Seeing that her boss was walking around the property with the contractor, she thought it would be safe to look.

Emmett: So there's this movie I want to see...I promise I read the reviews this time. It's good.

She laughed quietly to herself.

Jaz: Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about that.

He replied immediately.

Emmett: Ok, what if I'm right? Then, what?

Jaz: Then I'll buy you an ice cream cone.

Emmett: What if I don't want an ice cream cone?

Her body felt warm all of a sudden. She brushed a stray lock of hair behind her ear, and looked around to make sure the coast was clear.

Jaz: What do you want?

"Jasmine, what do you think about these?" Her head snapped up in the direction of Lauren's voice. She was holding different colored tiles in each hand for her inspection.

"Um, the lighter one." Jaz held her breath in anticipation.

Her boss smiled and looked towards the contractor. "Perfect, that's exactly what I said." She handed off the tiles and walked towards her assistant.

She felt the buzz in her hand, but did her best to ignore it. Focus, dammit.

"Everything looks in order. We have that other project in the next town over, then we can call it a day," Lauren instructed. Both ladies preferred to wear casual clothes when onsite, because of the dust from construction. While Jaz felt somewhat dull and simple in her clothes, Lauren still held an air of authority about her in plain jeans and a regular t-shirt - another thing she admired.

Deciding to look at the text message after work, Jaz started collecting the layouts and sample pieces off of the table, and headed for the car.

***

Heat rose to her cheeks as she looked down at her phone. It was finally the end of a long and tiring day. Jaz had just gotten out of a hot shower and dressed in her oversized t-shirt and underwear. She plopped down on her bed, when she remembered the unread text message.

Emmett: You.

Should I flirt back? Should I play hard to get? Oh, god. Her thoughts kept rambling on as she stared at the glowing screen. Who knew one word would have such a strong affect on her body. She couldn't just ignore him. Deciding to go for the former, since it was the first line that popped in her mind, she replied.

Jaz: We don't have to watch a movie for you to have me.

She bit her nail nervously. Was she really flirting with him? Seeing that he didn't reply immediately, she figured he was too busy or asleep. She reached for the erotica on her nightstand, and unconsciously slipped a hand in her underwear and parted her thighs. Her pussy was already wet, and her hard nub pushed back against her fingers as she rubbed it up and down. Thinking of Emmett's warm tongue, she teased herself for a few minutes. I might as well. I won't be able to sleep right away.

***

"Girl you are on a roll. He's taking you out, again! This Friday?" Keri bumped her hip against Jaz as they walked down the street.

"Right? I mean, I guess he likes me." She looked bashful.

"Of course he does! You don't ask a lady out on a second date because you don't like her." Her best friend exclaimed, shaking her head at Jaz's insecurities. "Enjoy this. Don't let your worries ruin your fun."

Jaz nodded her head. She was enjoying this, but it was so unfamiliar to her, and she felt scared. That saying "if it's too good to be true, then it probably is," kept replaying in her mind.

After a silent pause, Keri spoke up again. "So...do you need some condoms or anything?"

Jaz playfully slapped her across the shoulder, "Um, excuse me, horny lady. This is basically only our second date. Oh, and I'm still a virgin in case you've forgotten."

"Horny lady?! Me? You're the one who spends money on sex novels." Keri began poking her in the sides.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Jaz couldn't stop laughing. "They're good stories!"

"Good, as in achingly good? Toe-curling good? Body shaking good?" The two friends were laughing and out of breath by the time they got back to their apartment building. Even though they were roommates, Keri spent a lot of nights at her boyfriend's, leaving the space to Jaz most of the time.

"Don't do anything if you start doubting yourself, ok?" Keri spoke seriously, the laughter gone from her voice.

"Hey, like I said, second date. He's going to have to work hard to get into these pants. I didn't stay a virgin this long for nothing." she replied in a light tone.

"I know. I trust you to do the right thing. You always do. Don't feel pressured. If he even tries to do something you don't want, I'll fight to defend your honor." Keri giggled.

"You're so romantic," Jaz gushed and playfully batted her eyelashes.

***

She waited on the bench near the movie theater, swinging her legs back and forth. Biting her lip nervously, she realized that he was late. He didn't give her any heads up, so she assumed the date was still on. Her knee began bobbing up and down, and then her breath caught when suddenly everything went black.

The scent of a familiar spicy cologne wafted across her nose, as she felt warm hands covering her eyes.

"I'm sorry," his warm breath tickled her ear.

When her vision returned, Emmett came around to sit next to her, and she tried to hide her smile while giving him a disappointing look. He was dressed in his usual suit, but without the blazer. The sleeves of his dress shirt were rolled up to his elbows, showing off strong arms that she wanted wrapped around her. Breathe, woman.

"I was running late from work, and rushed over here as soon as possible." He looked apologetically at her, and she felt her insides melt.

"It's ok, but the movie is about to start, and I think it's sold out."

"I have an alternative." He turned his body towards hers. "There's an art fair nearby. They've got food and entertainment. I've been there before, and if you like art, you get to see a lot of local work."

Standing up, he extended his hand with a hopeful look filling his eyes. "I'll drive."

"Oh, Emmett. You had me at food." His face broke out in a smile as she placed her hand in his.

His scent surrounded her inside his car. He drove an SUV that looked like it was meant for off-roading. Manly. He held her hand as he drove, running his thumb across her knuckles in a gentle caress. She smiled to herself and gave his hand a light squeeze, causing him to flash her a quick smile.

"Do you like art?" she inquired.

"I appreciate it." He seemed hesitant in his reply. "My job allows me to work with a lot of photographs, so I like to think I've developed an eye for it."

He's mentioned his work once before, stating he helps with a travel magazine. Since he never let on with any more details, she didn't push him for more. He always seemed to be the one that asked questions, wanting to know more about her. When she tried to do the same with him, he always seemed reluctant to share. Granted, they just met, but that was what she gathered from the conversations they had over the past few weeks.

As they walked around the art fair, he kept her close to his side by keeping her hand tucked in his arm. The crowd grew as the night went on. He pointed out some local artists and craftsmen he was familiar with, dragging her to their tables to look around. They bought some food at a few stands, trying a little bit of everything.

"Ugh, I don't think I should eat anything else." Jaz rubbed her stomach trying to emphasize her fullness. Thank god for stretchy leggings.

"What? We haven't even had dessert!" He placed his hand over hers on her stomach and smiled at her, "You look good to me."

She smacked his hand away, self-conscious of her tummy. She wasn't a big girl, but that didn't mean she was sporting a flat stomach underneath her blouse. Jaz was pretty sure Emmett had abs, and was hard in places where she was soft. The thought of being pressed skin to skin brought goose bumps to her arms.

"I'm way too full," she whined. "I'll just watch you eat dessert."

"Nah, it's ok. Besides, they don't have what I want for dessert." He teased, licking his lips.

She decided to humor him. "What do you want?"

His eyes darted down to her breasts, and she rolled her eyes, biting her cheeks to keep from smiling.

"You creep," she joked. Jaz turned and walked away, following the flow of the crowd.

He easily caught up to her, laughing. "Hey, I saw that smile. And there's nothing creepy about me appreciating your body. Like art."

She couldn't hold it in any longer and busted out laughing. From all the flirtatious text messages he sent her, she was starting to get used to his banter. Plus, it made her feel good to know that he seemed to like her. It didn't sound displeasing or creepy when he said those things.

They stopped walking when they encountered a crowd gathering, the music growing loud. A small band was playing some up beat jazz and couples were laughing and dancing together. She smiled and began bobbing her head to the music. The song was ending and transitioned to a slower beat. People moved with the music and began holding each other closer, dancing.

"May I?" Emmett laid his palm upwards, nodding his head towards the swaying couples.

Her smile grew as she placed her hand in his, and followed him. One of his hands rested on her lower back, and the other was held up, clasping her hand. He was a good head taller than she was, allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder. They began to sway and his jaw grazed her forehead, a faint scent of aftershave in the air. Mm, I love how tall he is.

"Will you go out with me, again?" He spoke softly.

Leaning back to look into his curious eyes, she said, "The night isn't even over, and you're asking already?"

"I know, but it will end." That intense stare was back. "I want something to look forward to." Heat rose to her cheeks.

"Ok."

The twinkle returned to his eyes. "Maybe you can finally buy me dessert."

His comment made her snap out of his mesmerizing gaze. She gasped, "Are you using me, sir?"

"Not unless you want me to. I can think of a few ways to use you." A familiar heat pooled between her legs as he smiled mischievously.

"And the lines are back," she shook her head disapprovingly, trying to bite back a smile.

"I can't help it. You bring it out of me." His eyes shimmered, a crooked smile playing on the corner of his lips.

"So I'm the bad influence?" she chuckled.

"Don't tell my mother that. She'll tell me to stop seeing you." His arm instinctively tightened around her.

"Oh, ok then. Our secret." She nodded in agreement.

His forehead leaned against hers as they continued to sway along the dance floor. She didn't know what direction they were going, but she could care less. He could lead her in the direction of a bed, and she would probably let him at this point. There was a certain thrill in flirting with him, and it made her crave for more.

"I like that. Our secret." His eyes bore into hers, and after a pause, he spoke again. "I have a secret."

"Hmm? And what would that be?" She felt hypnotized, her body swaying to the music, staring into his knowing grey eyes.

"If I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore." He quipped.

"I promise not to tell anyone. Our secret."

His eyes darted towards her lips. He pulled her away from the dance floor, and away from the crowds of people. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she gripped his hand, and followed him. He led her to the edges of the park across the street. The music was faded in the background, and only a few people passed by on the sidewalk. They were hidden in the dark, and people couldn't see them. Panic began to set in when she realized they were very much alone.

"Emmett? What are you doing?" Jaz's voice cracked.

He gently pulled her up against a tree, and placed both his hands on either side of her face. The park lamps glinted in his lustful gaze. Even through the thick smell of nature, his spicy scent filled her lungs as she looked up at him.

"Our secret," he spoke in a husky voice. With her heart beating loudly in her ears, she almost didn't hear him. "I really like you."

She gulped and whispered back, almost inaudibly, "I like you, too."

"And I want you so much." He growled as his lips descended on hers. Her eyes closed as he kissed her roughly, pushing her head to lean back against the tree. She heard the rustle of leaves as he stepped closer, pressing his hard body against hers. Her hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him in. Their tongues slid against each other, and their soft lips pressed tightly together, allowing little room for breathing. When she reluctantly broke away to gasp for air, he slid his lips down, leaving a hot trail of kisses down her neck. His hands moved down to pull her hips towards his hardening bulge, his leg resting between hers. She felt him suck on her neck and gave her a little bite, and she moaned softly. Oh, god. Am I hallucinating?

Before she even knew what she was doing, her hips began rocking back and forth on his thigh. His head had moved down to her cleavage, nipping and sucking at her exposed skin. A hand slid up her torso to cup her breast through her shirt. She felt the heat of his strong hand through the lightly lined bra as he squeezed her gently.

There were goose bumps left everywhere he touched, and it made her skin feel like it was on fire. She pressed her pussy down harder on his thigh, feeling herself get close. Her nerve endings were on overdrive, and she gripped the hair at the back of his head. His hand slipped underneath her shirt and bra, and gingerly pinched her hard nipple. That drove her over the edge, causing her body to shake as she came.

Her hands gripped the back of his head tighter, pulling his face into her chest, and a strangled moan escaped her lips. One of his hands continued to grip and pinch her nipple, while the other held onto her hips. They didn't speak. Only the sound of heavy breathing surrounded them, as he brought his lips back up to hers. He kissed her gently.

MissSummer
MissSummer
110 Followers
12