Falling for the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,364 Followers

I couldn't even answer before he pressed his lips to mine and shoved his tongue deep inside my mouth. His tongue searched my mouth, tasting my cum, his cum, and Jade's pussy juice all at the same time. "You're such a cum slut Ronny, but you taste so good," Steven said as he lifted himself upright again. I just moaned wanting to be fucked more. Then Steven leaned back down and kissed me again. "I am going to fill your virgin pussy with my man juice. You are about to be filled up with my HOT....CREAMY...MAN...OH GOD...FUCK JUICE," he screamed out as his orgasm swept over his body. As he forced each word out through gritted teeth, I could feel his cock swell to the point I thought I would be ripped in two. Then I felt his hot liquid shoot inside me like a fire hose. There was so much force and liquid that it actually squirted out of my ass onto Steven's legs. Then an orgasm washed over my body and I started to shake. My cock shot more cum out, and it wasn't even hard. I could feel my ass tighten around Steven's cock, draining more cum from his cock. Steven collapsed on top of me. I tried to reach around his body, but I could only get my arms around his sides. I rubbed and felt all around his body, kissing his neck and shoulders, moving up to his face and kissing him all over. Then he sat up and leaned forward forcing his big pecks into my face. I quickly took the hint and started to suck on his nipples, licking one nipple then the other. "Bite them Ronny. Grab onto those titties and bite them," he urged me on. I licked around the hard little nubs and then started biting down on them, chewing on his chest and nipples. The salty taste of his body sweat, the musky man scent, and his hard body pressed against my face was overwhelming.

I heard Steven's commands, "Oh yeah, that's it, suck and bite those man titties you pussy boy." I felt his cock, which was still imbedded in my ass, start to twitch every time I bit down on his nipple. It felt so good to know I was making him horny again. Then Steven pulled out of my ass, lifted my ass high in the air and put his mouth over my hole to catch his cum before it landed on the sheets. Steven was eating my ass out. It was so wide open that I felt his tongue and nose moving around the inside of my hole.

I saw Jade coming through the bedroom doorway to get back into the picture. "Okay Steven, you got him nice and ready for me. Move over, it's my turn," she said as she climbed on the bed and pushed Steven away from eating my ass. I looked down at Jade. She was wearing a strap on dildo that was a foot long and the size of my arm. I watched as she got onto the bed and grabbed my legs. Steven had gotten me ready, but was I really ready for that big monster? As if reading my mind Jade said, "Don't worry baby, after Steven fucked you, believe me, you're ready for this."

I felt the head push into my hole. It was bigger than Steven and harder because it wasn't real. As Jade pushed her big cock into my outstretched pussy, I started to wiggle my ass around trying to get it to adjust and accept the intrusion. "Yeah that's it, you little pussy boy, wiggle that little ass of yours onto my big cock. That's it, keep it up," Jade said as she fed me about half her cock. I started thrashing around on the bed. Steven's cum was a great lubricant for Jade's giant monster cock. Then I said it, "More Jade, give me more of your cock. Fuck me. Please fuck me with that big cock of yours."

As I turned my head, I saw Steven walk back into the room with that beautiful cock waving back and forth. Steven barely fit through the door frame since his shoulders were so broad. The man was a vision. No matter what your sexual preference, you had to admire that body.

Steven came up to me and pressed his cock into my face and said, "Now, suck the man cock that just fucked your cherry." My face was pressed just above his cock and where his pubic hair would have been instead his skin was soft and smooth. I took a deep breath and smelled a nice clean soap smell along with his manly musk sent. He must have gone to the bathroom and washed up. I moved my head down and ran my lips up and down his shaft. I marveled at how soft it was and how I could feel each vein. I forgot about Jade fucking me; I was so mesmerized by the cock in front of me. I reached the tip and ran my tongue all over its head, sticking my tongue in the hole that fed so much cum into my ass. Then I lifted his soft cock up and ran my tongue down the shaft of the underside. I let his cock lay on my cheek as I moved to his balls. I pressed my face into his big ball sack, again hairless, warm and soft.

Jade started ramming me harder and shouting, "Look at this pussy boy make love to your cock Steven. I think we not only have a new pussy to fuck, but I think we have a natural cock worshipper." Steven moaned, "Yeah that's it boy, worship the cock that fucked you. I am juiced out for now so you can spend your time getting to know my soft cock before you get your first mouth full of fresh man juice. Go ahead, explore my cock, and lick it all over. Suck on those balls. Mmmmm, that's a good boy." Steven just kept urging me to suck and I wanted to make him happy. Steven got on the bed and straddled my head facing Jade. I was looking up into his low hanging balls and those tight ass cheeks. Steven leaned forward and kissed Jade as she shoved that monster into my ass. My ass was numb from that huge cock being shoved into me. By now I thought I had to have the whole twelve inches inside me, but I was mistaken, she was short dicking me with about 8 inches.

That's when Steven grabbed my ankles and lifted them toward me and sat on my face. My lips were right against his asshole. Steven gave me my orders, "Lick my ass boy. Tongue fuck me until I tell you to stop." I stuck my tongue out and started to give his tight hole a massage. Steven started to moan. "Yeah, that's it. Now work your tongue inside," He instructed. I started to push against his opening and each time I shoved my tongue in his hole, it went in further and further. I loved it when his sphincter tightened around my tongue. It didn't taste bad at all; Steven was very clean. I could smell soap and loved the taste of Steven's body.

Then I felt a huge push as Jade rammed the rest of that monster cock in my ass. I screamed into Steven's ass. I felt like my guts were being pushed up into my throat. The pressure was almost too much. Then I felt a warm mouth on my soft cock, and I could feel my cock spewing out more cum. Steven was sucking my cock and wiggling his ass on my face.

I heard Jade start to cry out as well, "I'm cumming baby, suck that little boy's cock. Get all of his juices you cocksucker. Yeah, you like boy juice don't you Steven? You like when I fuck your ass, but you like a real cock to suck on don't you baby? OH GOD, YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM. SUCK THAT COCK," Jade screamed out in climax.

Jade finally pulled out of my ass. We were all totally spent. My hole must have been open so wide a freight train could drive through it. I felt cold liquid being poured on and in my ass. "This will help with the swelling and make your ass get back into shape. There hasn't been an ass we haven't been able to repair," Jade told me in a nice soothing voice as she applied the ointment. Steven was lying next to me now. I looked up into his eyes and he rubbed my face and hair as he leaned down and kissed me softly, gently rubbing his lips on mine. My body was still tingling and I felt all warm inside. My hands felt all over his massive chest. When he lifted his head away he hugged me and cradled me like a little boy. Jade told Steven to lift me up and carry me to the shower. So Steven got off the bed, leaned over to pick me up and then carried me in his arms, like a little boy being taken to his bath.

Steven carried me into their huge marbled cave of a shower that had multiple shower heads. The shower was an obvious remodel compared to my house. Jade came in behind us and turned on the water. The room quickly filled with nice warm steam. The hot water felt so good on my body. Steven let me down on my wobbly legs and they both started to soap my body. Steven washed my back and ass and Jade worked my front, paying close attention to rub my nipples with soap. "I love those hard titties of yours Ronny. They are so big and suckable. I bet they would look good in silky lace," she said, more as a statement to herself than a question to me. I just moaned at being touched. I think my cum was drained out of me for the next month. My cock was not going to get hard now, but the little trooper made me proud and did get about half hard. At least it didn't look like a baby dick; although, I liked when they called it that. Jade moved her face into my neck and reached down with her soapy hands and started to wash my cock and balls.

She was talking low into my ear, "Did you like what happened, Ronny? Do you like being our new play toy?" I just moaned my affirmation, especially when Steven started massaging my ass again. Damn, I was actually getting hard again. I couldn't believe it. "Oh look at this Steven, this little slut is starting to get hard again. You like all of this don't you Ronny?" Jade said smiling at me. "God yes Jade, I love it," was my quick response back.

Jade knelt down in front of me and engulfed my hardening member. Steven stood behind me and started to kiss my neck. I felt Steven's tongue glide down my back as he made his way to my ass. As Jade deep throated my cock Steven began to tongue fuck my freshly fucked ass. Steven's strong hands held me up at my hips.

Their two tongues fucked and sucked me until I could not take it anymore. My back arched backwards as I thrust my cock deep down Jade's throat. Steven held my hips tightly as he shoved his tongue deep into my ass. I felt his tongue wiggle around my hole sending chills through my body. Jades expertise at giving head was unbelievable. I shut my eyes tight as another wave of orgasm surged through my body. My legs started to shake and buckle, but Steven held me up. I felt my cum speed through my cock and release a powerful explosion into Jade's awaiting mouth. After cumming so much today I was surprised I even had anything left in my balls.

I started to come down off my orgasm as my cock quickly shrank down as Jade released it from her hot mouth. They both stood up and surrounded me in a three-way hug. Jade and Steven lead over my shoulder and started to kiss each other. They broke their kiss and Steven turned my head towards him and started to kiss me. As our mouths opened into each other, Steven's tongue pushed its way into my mouth followed by a mouthful of cum, my cum. Jade must have transferred it to Steven when they kissed. Steven and I continued to share my last load until we finally broke apart. Jade turned to me and gave me a quick kiss, "Yummy huh?" and we all laughed.

We finished rinsing the soap from our bodies and then Jade shut the water off. Steven wrapped a big fluffy towel around me and picked me up and carried me back to bed. We lay down and Jade started to explain to me what happened. "At first, when I saw you falling from the tree, I thought you were a peeping tom wanting to see me fuck Steven's ass. Then when we went out there, we could tell you were in pain. Once we got you inside, I felt that your ankle wasn't broken and made sure you had no other injuries. We had just been fucking, so we were horny and wanted to play with you. You seemed to be interested in us as well; remember, I saw you look down my robe and stare at Steven. So he gave you a light sedative that you thought was aspirin. Once you were out cold, Steven took you to the shower and gave you a thorough cleaning, inside and out. Then we gave you a little shot of, well let's just say it's a sexual enhancer. It doesn't make you do things you don't want to do, it just enhances your sexual appetite and lets you free any inner demons. So you see, you must have always liked the idea of being fucked, sucking a man's cock, and licking up a nice juicy cream pie," she stated as if it was no big deal at all.

And as my head slowly started to clear, I could only think of one thing; that I wanted to have sex with these two again. So I told them, "Well, I've had fantasies before, but it was better than anything I ever imagined. If I had to let loose, the two of you are the perfect couple to do it with. Steven, you have to be one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. I loved having you take my cherry; thank you for that. And Jade, you have the hottest body and the sweetest tasting pussy I have ever had, and I really liked eating Steven's cum from your pussy. I hope we can continue to be good neighbors."

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,364 Followers
12