Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 03

Story Info
Naomi again but Sonya finds out.
6.3k words
4.68
62.5k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers

(Edited by "LarryinSeattle")

Several minutes passed before I heard Naomi whisper, "You realize that we've used both of the positions most frequently advised when a woman wants to get pregnant?"

"Ya, so?"

"What happens if I'm not?"

Leaning forward so my mouth was directly next to her ear, I whispered, "If you're not, we'll just have to keep fucking each other until you are."

Sighing, she pressed back against me and murmured, "I like the sound of that."

I gently pulled her close as I rolled us onto our sides while still keeping my now-deflated cock inside of her. It was only then that a question popped into my head. "What if they find dad?"

"No they won't," she replied in a manner that told me she knew far more than she was saying.

Pushing her away, I looked at her and asked, "Why? What do you know?"

Meekly, she began, "Do you remember when I said that there were things that your dad and I hadn't told you?"

"Yes."

She lifted her head and looked me directly in the eyes as she continued, "When your dad and I got married things were great, actually they were fantastic, especially in bed. He pleased me more often and in more ways than any other man I had ever been with but over the last year he started to have problems. He never made a big deal about it and said it was just the stress of the job. What he didn't tell me was that he had already been to see a doctor who had told him he had prostate cancer and that there wasn't anything they could do about it because it was so advanced. Just before he took off for his flight that morning, he gave me these." She rolled over and pulled two letters from her bedside table. "One is addressed to me and the other is to you."

Sitting up, I quickly opened the letter with my name on it and saw my dad's handwriting.

Jake,

If you're reading this, I didn't come home from my last trip. Please forgive me. I've tried to deal with this and the prospect of dying slowly from this damn disease. I find it is more than I can handle. As the old saying goes "It's better to burn out as a blazing rocket then slowly dwindle and go out as a candle." So I've decided to go out like a rocket.

I also have a selfish reason for doing this. I've loved two women in my life: your mom and Naomi. Pretty soon I'll be seeing your mom and I want the satisfaction of knowing that you'll take care of Naomi ... and I mean in all ways.

You'll find my insurance policies in my office safe; the combination is your mom's birthday. There should be more than enough there to keep you both living comfortably as well as get you through school.

I'm sure you've met Sonya by now. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. It just never seemed the right time. I've made provisions for her in my will as well. No, she's not mine but if you ask Naomi she'll explain why I did this.

Lastly, Naomi and I have talked about what you saw that night in our bedroom. Yes ... she told me and I'm not mad. In fact, though it may sound strange to hear this from your own father, it got us so turned on we made love afterwards.

Now I need you to take care of her ... in all ways, as I said earlier. I'll warn you now she has a high sex drive and wants children but if you say 'NO' she can make your life ... mmmm ... a challenge. If the two of you do become lovers or if you should decide to have children together, know you have my blessings.

Remember I love you always,

Dad

When I looked at Naomi I could see tears streaming down her cheeks. "What does yours say?"

"Probably the same thing yours does," she choked.

Gently, I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her close, holding her until she fell asleep. Then I silently slipped back to my bedroom. Though I was pretty sure Sonya had seen her mother and I, it didn't seem quite right to flash it around the house.

The following morning, I woke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and coffee permeating the house. I quickly pulled on a pair of jogging shorts and walked into the kitchen to find Naomi moving about while Sonya sat at the table with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Are you sure you're ok, mom? You're walking kind of funny," Sonya said as she took another sip for the coffee cup.

Looking over her shoulder, Naomi glanced at me before looking directly at Sonya and replying, "I'm fine, sweetie. I just added a new exercise program and it took a bit more out of me then I thought it would.

"Ahhh, a new exercise," Sonya said but instead of looking at her mom, she raised an eyebrow and looked directly at me. Then rising, she headed for the door. "I have to get going. I'm supposed to meet with Tim and some other friends down at the beach. The weather is supposed to be fabulous so we thought maybe we'd run there today ... or maybe we'll do some exercises, too."

I had no doubt that Sonya had seen her mom and I the night before so I immediately caught the double meaning before she left but didn't say a word to Naomi about it.

For the next two months, Naomi and I managed to slip away discretely, or so we thought, and make love in almost every room of the house. Twice we thought she might be pregnant but both times the test came back negative.

In the mean time, Sonya and I started to spend a lot of time together going to the beach, going dancing or to the movies, and occasionally just staying at home talking. The strange thing was that the more time I spent with her, the more time I wanted to spend with her and she seemed to feel the same. The attraction we had felt for each other the first day seemed to grow rather than decrease until she finally broke off her involvement with Tim so she could spend time with me. Yet, she never said a thing about what her mother and I were doing.

Then one evening in September, Naomi slid up to me after dinner and whispered, "I've been keeping track of my cycle and I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating today. Meet my by the pool after Sonya goes to bed."

Shortly after 10:00 that night, she said she was tired and was going to bed but it wasn't until well after 11:00 that Sonya finally said she was heading to bed, too. I told her that I was going to clean up the snacks we'd had while watching TV before I followed suit.

She nodded her head and then leaned over and kissed me gently on the cheek as she whispered, "Have fun exercising with mom." Then she left.

Up to that point, I had only had strong suspicions that she knew about her mom and I but now there was no doubt. Standing there, I began to wonder what I should do. On one hand I was committed to helping Naomi get pregnant (a pretty logical way to think about it instead of admitting that I enjoyed fucking her whenever either of us wanted to). On the other hand was the growing emotions I had for Sonya. In this case, I was just like many other men and my little head won the battle. So I finished straightening the living room and slipped out the kitchen door to meet Naomi.

The night was beautiful. The moon was full and bright, the stars seemed to cover every inch of the sky, and a light breeze was blowing in from the beach. As I looked up at the sky, I spun in a circle to try and take in everything and when I stopped, I was facing the pool but no one was there. Naomi was nowhere to be seen.

Surprised, I looked everywhere but didn't find her. I even considered going back into the house thinking maybe I had misunderstood when I heard a soft rhythmic creaking sound coming from a wooded area at the very rear of the yard. Slowly, I followed the noise, unsure of what to expect until I entered the small clearing. There was Naomi, totally nude with her hair cascading behind her as she moved back and forth on a swing. The scene was possibly the most naturally sensuous thing I'd ever experienced and all I could say was, "Wow."

Hearing me, she looked in my direction and began to laugh. Not the type of forced laugh you might hear when someone has told a bad joke nor the overwhelming laughter you might hear in a comedy club, but the warm, fulfilling laughter you hear when someone is truly happy.

"Wow," I said again and Naomi smiled.

"Is that all you can say?"

My mind was in a jumble as I continued to stand there. Sexy, sensuous, seductive, natural, a thousand words flew through my mind as I tried to find one to describe how beautiful she looked and absolutely none was good enough.

She leaned back further in the swing and went higher and higher as she spoke. "I haven't been on a swing since I was a little girl. My family had one in our backyard but your dad never said a thing about this being here."

"I didn't know either," I stammered.

"WWWEEEeeeeeeee," she called as she moved back and forth.

I found myself laughing, too as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Gradually she slowed the swing and then with a little jump flew off of it to land on the ground. When she turned towards me, the moonlight and stars coated her body with a glow and when she moved, it was with all the grace and beauty of a woman who knows herself and how she affects others, especially men.

"You're gorgeous," I sighed.

Without a word, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to meet her lips in possibly the most passionate kiss we'd ever shared. "I waited for you by the pool but when you didn't come out I just decided to start exploring."

"I'm sorry. It just seemed that Sonya was never gonna go to bed."

Sighing, Naomi pulled away and looked up into my eyes. "I think we need to talk."

Those are not the words that anybody, man or woman, wants to hear. When I released her, she walked back to the swing and took a seat.

"Jacob," she began, "Your dad and I had a great love-life as well as sex-life. We felt an attraction from the moment we met. All we wanted was to be together and when we were, "POW" the world exploded. We did everything together ... and everywhere ..." she trailed off.

I leaned against a tree and waited for what I knew was coming.

"We made love in every room of that house, including yours," she whispered as if to hide it from me. "Our bedroom, in the kitchen, in the living room, on the patio, by the pool, hell we even did it in the pool," she giggled. "The only place we didn't do it was here on this swing," she whispered as she gave herself a push and began to slowly move back a forth.

"That's why I want our last time together to be here."

"Last time?" I asked more out of reflex than surprise.

"Yes. I've thought about it a lot. I've seen the way you and Sonya act together. You try to hide and deny what is evident to everyone else, especially me. So tonight I want you to be my lover one last time. I want it to be something we'll both enjoy and remember the rest of our lives because of its beauty and passion. If I get pregnant, so much the better but if not, well ... then it just wasn't meant to be."

Dumbstruck because I refused to believe what she was saying about Sonya and I could be true, I continued to stand there until I heard her as if from far away.

"Come here, lover."

Drawn to her, I walked slowly into her arms. She stood up, pressed herself against me and kissed me, lovingly, tenderly. It's not as if it were the first time we'd kissed like this but the beauty of the night and the underlying fact that this was going to be the last time added to the sensations.

Slowly, I slid my arms around her and pulled her close. When our kiss finally ended, I tried to talk but wasn't able to find the words I wanted. "Naomi ... I ... mmm ... I ... you mean so much ..."

"Shhhhhh," she whispered. "I understand. I will always love you and the time we've been together but that isn't the same as being IN love. Being IN love is a whole different feeling ..." But this time I didn't let her finish as I leaned down and kissed her again.

As our lips and tongues teased and touched, she unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over the exposed flesh.

It was if a million light feathers were gliding across my skin and goose bumps popped up everywhere she touched. It was only then that she slid down my body kissing each section that she had revealed.

I couldn't believe the sensations. Her warm breath, her silky smooth hands, the breeze from the beach, all seemed to send me off into a land of dreams. I barely realized she had opened the belt of my pants until she sat back down on the swing and pushed my pants and shorts down my legs. My cock instantly sprang out like a bar of pliable steel.

I moved my hips towards her mouth and she wrapped both hands around my cock before taking the head in her mouth and moaned, "Mmmmmmm."

Her mouth felt so good I almost lost it and came in her mouth immediately. Instead, I looked down at her and saw that she was staring back up at me. "Does my cock taste good, baby? Is sucking my dick making you wet and horny? How does it feel to know you're sucking your step-son's cock? I can tell it's getting you turned on. I can feel the change in your breathing and how your tits are rubbing against my legs," I moaned.

Removing my cock from her mouth, she held it against her cheek and stroked up and down its length with her hand as she fought to catch her breath. "All I know is you better be able to cum a lot tonight, young man ... I want you to make love to me all night ... I want you to pump your cock in and out of my mouth, between my tits and in my pussy. I want to know what it's like to be loved one last time ... and I want you to cum deep inside my pussy. Maybe tonight will be the night," she sighed as she slid my cock back in her mouth.

"AAAARRRggggghhhh," I grunted at the feel of her wondrous mouth on my cock while she used her tongue to play with the tip and slit. Without thinking about it, I slipped my hands through her hair around to the back of her head and began to pump my cock into her mouth as if I were fucking her pussy.

Suddenly, a new sound filled the air. Looking down, I realized that she had opened her mouth just like in a porn movie and the grunting, gurgling sound was coming from her as her hands raced up and down my shaft. I also saw her saliva escaping from her mouth and dripping down to coat her tits and cleavage.

I stepped back to pull my cock from her mouth, quite possibly one of the hardest things I had ever done. A look of lust and disappointment filled her face before I moved forward again but pointing my cock lower. "Sit up. Wrap your tits around my cock and let me fuck them," I grunted.

Smiling, she did as I asked and grabbed a tit in each hand.

To her surprise, I grabbed my cock and instead of placing it in her cleavage, I slapped one nipple and then the other.

A sound somewhere between a moan and a cry escaped her lips. "Yessssss ... more ... play with them .... slap them with your hard cock ... I never knew it could feel like this ... so arousing and so wicked at the same time."

I could see her nipples hardening from what I was doing to her. Her face was flushed and her eyes seemed to be rolling back into her head each time I slapped a nipple. I knew we both wanted more so I finally slid my cock between her tits as she pushed them together.

"That's it, lover. Put your hard cock between my tits and fuck them," she told me. "Put it between my big, warm tits and fuck them just you would my pussy."

I began to pump my cock in and out of the tunnel formed by her tits as she held them together. I had never imagined it could feel so good.

"Come on, sweetie. Pound them. Let loose and fuck them hard," she said, softly.

She moved her tits up and down on my cock as I matched her movements. I thrust up as hard as I could and my cockhead hit the underside of her chin, leaving a little spot of precum. Hunger filled her eyes as she looked down at my jerking cock and opened her lips.

I took the hint and slid my cock higher, pushing my cockhead into her mouth. Her hands were still pushing her breasts up and down on my cock while she sucked on the head of my cock. It was a sight that I know I'll never forget.

Lost in a lust-filled fog, she moved her hands from her breasts and grabbed my ass, pulling me against her. This caused more of my cock to slide into her sucking mouth. The sound of her moans echoed through the woods.

"Ohmigod, so good. So fucking good. You're going to make me cum soon," I told her.

Her full, wet lips smiled around my cock as she pushed her tits around my cock again, the soft, warm flesh encircling it as she slid them up and down my length.

I felt like I could cum at any minute, but she seemed so into it that I tried to hold back.

"Ohhhhh, come on Jake. Fuck them. Fuck my tits really hard," she begged.

I fucked in and out of the groove between her breasts so hard that it started the swing moving until she got on better footing and pushed herself against me. My cock disappeared into her tit flesh over and over again. "I can't hold it back much longer ... I'm gonna cum," I warned.

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes, "It's okay, honey. Cum all over my tits ... cover them with your cum. Fuck your step-mommy's tits and cum all over them," she purred seductively.

Her slutty words triggered the growing sensation in my balls and sent it rocketing towards the tip of my cockhead and her waiting tits. I thrust into her shiny, wet tits as fast as I could. "Oh, FUCK," I shouted as the first spurt shot from my cock and hit her neck before sliding down to cover her tits and dripping from her nipples.

"That's it, baby. Cover my tits with your sticky cum," she cooed.

I did just that. My balls continued spewing their contents until her face and tits were painted white. Afterwards, I pulled my dick out from the safety of her tits anticipating what I hoped would come next.

Unexpectedly, she grabbed my cock and shoved it in her mouth. She sucked and slurped as her full lips moved up and down on my thick cock, kissing and cleaning every inch. When there was absolutely nothing left, she let it fall from her mouth and rubbed my cum into her tits as if they were a fine body lotion. I only wish I had a camera because it was one of the sexiest scenes I'd ever seen in my life as the starlight and moonlight shimmered off her tits.

Sinking to my knees, I looked up at her and sighed, "My turn," as I settled between her spread legs. Gently, I leaned forward and kissed her juice-coated inner thighs and a low guttural moan escaped her lips, "Aaahhhhh!"

Greedily, I pressed my nose, mouth, and cheeks into her simmering junction. The delicate aroma of her desire and the feel of her slick, smooth skin against my cheeks almost sent me over the edge again. Yet with every ounce of willpower I possessed, I moved with the speed of a snail as I kissed the inner thigh of her left leg while moving closer and closer to the entrance of her womanhood. When I finally came to that junction, I continued to tease by going above it, kissing and licking the skin and the small tuft of hair just above her slit. The aroma of her female musk grew and grew as I continued down to the junction of her right leg. All this caused her muscles to quiver and her skin to form goose bumps.

"Ohmigod, you are such a tease," she breathed heavily.

I lifted my head and looked up at her and said, "I may be a tease but I always follow through and I guarantee satisfaction." At which time, I lowered my face back between her thighs and lightly kissed the outer lips of her pussy.

The tremor that ran through her body was palpable and the hiss that followed was almost primal, "SSSssshhhhhhhh."

Her outer lips were smooth and shiny from the juices flowing from her opening. The inner lips protruded and pulsed with each heartbeat. The musk of her arousal overwhelmed me as I extended my tongue to slip along the crease of her womanhood.

"Yesssss," she wantonly hissed when the tip of my tongue touched her nether lips followed by a series of indistinguishable grunts and moans as I began an agonizingly slow, upward lick of her trembling petals.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers
12