Falling Hard Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's where the man would put his cock when they had sex. She'd seen Mandi have sex countless times, but now that she was faced with her own female anatomy, she was perplexed. How did humans get it to fit? That looked and felt like such a tiny hole for such a big, round, long object.

She became a little frightened then. She did not want anymore pain, she'd had enough of that in Heaven to last her an eternity.

It stretches open, she reminded herself. Of course it does, because human women can push babies out of there.

Yeah, it would be fine as long as things went slowly and gently her first time.

Her first time. Would it be with Athan? When would it happen? She was going to pretend she cared about him and wanted to be with him, and sex was a part of that, she knew. She thought back to their kiss on the golden street...

Her finger was already sliding in and out easier, completely coated with a slick, hot substance that her own body had created. She managed to fit in a second slender finger. Even better.

Yeah, so it's true... I will eventually stretch enough for a cock to fit in there.

She was relieved. And damned turned on. Her nipples were tingling, aching, begging to be touched again. Oh god, if this was just a taste of what was to come!

She would wait to do her exploring until she was inside her own apartment. The small bathroom was too cramped, and besides, someone might need to use it too.

She cleaned herself up and started to walk out the door, but just in time, she remembered she was naked.

Inside the bag that Sending had packed her, she found some clothing. She threw on a T-shirt, shorts, and sandals.

I should go to a lingerie store and pick out something really fitting for a body like this, she thought. Perhaps Mandi will go with me when we get to be good friends.

She finished dressing, slung the bag over her shoulder, and crept out of the bathroom. She paused in the vestibule of the church and peered into the sanctuary.

The music and incense became stronger. She saw the flicker of candles. A marble angel sculpture near the front caught her eyes.

The place was nearly empty. Nobody noticed her. There was a woman and a child sitting in the pews, facing the front. But then she gasped as she saw a big man sitting off to one side by himself, also facing forward. Was it him... Athan? Had he found her already?

No, she thought as the big man got up and came down the aisle toward her. It was someone else. Probably an Agent, just there to make sure she got in without human disturbance. If so, she knew that was all the guarding she would get.

The man brushed past her, not even glancing her way. When she looked after him, he had already disappeared.

She crept out of the church and onto the street. It was noisier out there than in the church, and much, much warmer.

As she strolled along, Virta realized that even walking was more fun as a human than as an angel. She instantly had the hang of it.

She checked her pockets. Yes, they had given her plenty of money for the week.

She'd be here a week! She had to make the most of each and every moment. No time could be wasted.

She pulled the GPS from her bag and did a quick search. Then, looking both ways, she took off down the sidewalk toward Mandi's neighborhood.

* * *

Fresh from her waxing, Virta's new genitals were stinging and mostly bare.

Ugh. So much for trying to avoid pain, she thought.

She almost limped, she was so sore from the waxing. Her thoughts unwillingly turned to Medic.

He missed his calling, she thought sadistically. He should be working an Earth assignment as a Brazilian bikini waxer.

She shook her head at the strange thought.

Virta walked into the cold air conditioning of a clothing boutique. She wanted to go shopping since she had plenty of money. Shopping was something that Earth girls liked to do, and she was an Earth girl now, after all.

She wondered what Athan would like to see her in.

That thought brought instant guilt down on her. She shouldn't be shopping with a demon in mind, wondering what would please him. She must be disoriented, her mind trying to process that she was really on Earth... trying to deal with all she had been through... having been thrust into a dangerous mission to bring in not one, but two deadly, deranged demons.

Sighing, she flipped through the clothing racks. She had no idea how to choose something that looked good on her, so she decided to just go with pieces that showed off her body the most.

Later, when she stepped back out onto the hot sidewalk, she again felt like she was being watched. She knew all eyes were on her as she walked down the street in her new sexy clothes, but this was a different thing altogether. It was the third time since she touched down that she'd had that eerie feeling that someone was watching. But when she whirled around, nobody was there.

Probably just my nerves, she thought. The disorientation Twila told me about. I haven't said Athan's name out loud in lust or anything else. So, I doubt he's found me already.

A check of her watch indicated that there was still plenty of time before Mandi got home. Virta took off, tottering down the sidewalk in her new high heel shoes. Her feet hurt, but she ignored it.

The looks she garnered as she walked down the street made her smile. She was getting attention from not only men but women as well. The looks ranged from surprise, lust, and disgust... or maybe it was just jealousy, she thought. She must look really hot.

Every time she passed a guy, Virta thought to herself, "I could fuck this guy right now if I wanted to... I have the right parts... the parts that coordinate with his parts. Ooh, I could fuck that one too... And that one."

Then she remembered, she was gonna have to fuck a demon.

She had to get with him, and soon. He was supposed to be the main priority. She had to get him to trust her, let her into his innermost circle... and fucking was going to be a part of that, she realized.

She trembled, not sure how she felt about it. On one hand, she was terribly excited. On the other hand, she was so afraid it was laughable.

Mandi's apartment complex was in sight. She went to the office, signed her lease, and got her keys for the apartment that Earth Relations had already reserved for her. It was in the same building as Mandi's, just on opposite ends of the building.

She relished the moment she stepped into the door of her own human abode.

She looked around the small space. There was a TV; she turned it on. Then she saw a radio and flipped it on as well. So much information... No computer, but she could go to a café and use one, perhaps.

Her stomach began to growl. Of course, food! She would get to eat real food. And she knew exactly what she wanted. She found the phone, which conveniently had the number for a local pizza delivery place taped on it.

Half an hour later, Virta was kneeling before a large cheese pizza on her living room floor. She inhaled the aroma, felt the steamy warmth. She slid a hand under one of the hot slices and lifted it slowly. To her delight, a string of cheese trailed on and on, as high as she could raise the slice. Then Virta bit down slowly, savoring the hot, delectable combination of crust, sauce, cheese.

Half an hour after that, Virta lay on the floor clutching her stomach, most of the pizza devoured. "Oh shit, oh shit," she kept saying. She suddenly jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

She came out later, her hand clutching a bottle of antacid. Earth Relations had set the place up for her, and they obviously knew she would overindulge. Well, what could they expect? She wasn't used to Earth food yet.

When she felt better, she decided to go out and sit on the picnic table near Mandi's apartment to enjoy the late afternoon sun. It was quite intense even that late in the day. It would be the perfect place to watch for Mandi to get home from work.

Virta enjoyed the gentle breeze on the air, the warmth of the sunshine on her body. She inhaled deeply, a combination of scents that she wasn't used to smelling... human food cooking, car exhaust, her own sweaty body. She put her head down on the picnic table for a moment.

The birds were singing. Occasionally, she'd hear a dog bark or a car horn in the distance... Earth sounds that were foreign to her ears.

She didn't know how much time went by, but she felt her skin tingling in a slightly uncomfortable way. Perhaps she'd had a little too much sun. Still, she sat there. It felt so good, very relaxing and soothing.

Virta didn't know she'd dozed off until the sound of a car pulling in caused her to jerk her head up. It was Mandi's car: Virta recognized the silver Honda Civic.

It was really happening. She was going to see her idol, Mandi, for the first time, in the flesh.

They would hit it off so well. Virta knew they would become very good friends very fast.

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She had to keep the mission in mind. Mandi's life was in danger.

Virta got up from the picnic table and approached Mandi's car.

12