Falling Hard Ch. 15

Story Info
Her first human sex.
4.8k words
4.67
24.6k
9

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be everywhere at once.

Virta was on her back in Athan's large bed, sinking down into the plush coverings. She inhaled the warm, masculine scent of him. The weight of his body excited her.

Athan enveloped her in his muscular arms. Virta felt warm, fragile against him. Their lips melted together in a full, lush kiss. Pressing his body against her, he let her feel how hard he was, how ready he was for her.

Athan kissed a path from her lips to her throat, and slowly on down to the upper swell of her breasts. He removed her top almost before she knew what was happening. She was braless underneath and felt her exposed flesh burning beneath his smoldering black gaze.

He moved her back onto the bed and kissed her chest, but avoided her nipples. It drove her crazy.

She pushed her breasts up but he continued to tease. His lips finally kissed down to each taut nipple, caressing the hard peaks with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and writhed in ecstasy.

He reached down and pulled off her jeans.

She thought it would be more trouble than it was, but he had them off of her in one swift, forceful move. Just her panties remained, and he took his time, lingering over her thighs.

Athan hooked his fingers under the silky fabric that rested on her hip. Slowly, he pulled down one side and kissed the smooth, tender flesh of her hip and thigh.

Oh god, she'd never felt this before. This was exquisite.

"Don't stop," she whispered.

He didn't answer, just swept the material away and onto the floor.

Now she was completely nude.

She was very much aware that he was still fully clothed in his black t-shirt and jeans. She could feel the evidence of his voracious need, pressing hard against her through his clothing.

She wanted to feel him, skin to skin.

He raised up and pulled off his shirt. His strikingly muscled upper body was in full view.

Instinctively, she reached out and touched his chest, running her fingers over the hard muscles and scars. She caressed down his chiseled abdomen. He groaned as her hands found their way to the bulge in his jeans.

She was amazed at her boldness.

Virta slid her hand down his jeans, down the length of his shaft. It was so big in her trembling hands.

She heard his breath catch. When she looked up, he was staring down at her with those dark, depthless eyes.

He leaned forward with his face hovering at her neck as she slid her hands up and down the length of him. Warm, unsteady breath. Sweet, musky scent. She loved the effect she was having on him.

Athan moved her onto her back, falling down with her, but catching himself on his elbows before he crushed her. She was drenched between her thighs and desperate for his touch there. He moved down her body.

He parted her legs and slid his tongue across her clit, so gently, so wickedly that she bucked at the first sensation.

His hot, wet tongue worked between her quivering thighs, slicking her up and sending waves of ecstasy down her entire body.

He worked her til she was writhing and moaning with his face between her legs. She reached down, feeling his tousled hair in her fingers. Virta felt driven insane with his hot tongue on her most intimate human parts, where nobody had been before.

Virta found his hand and took it in hers, grasping it tightly as he continued to lick her to wave after wave of sensation unlike anything she'd ever imagined.

She gasped when one large finger slid inside her, stretching gently, slowly, through the slick tightness, filling her. She felt the increase in pressure, the slight pain, but it soon gave way to overwhelming pleasure. He continued to lick and suck on her now engorged clit while his finger slid in and out of her slick, dripping hole. She moaned as he massaged her from within.

Earlier, she had worried that he wouldn't fit, that there would be too much pain. She no longer worried about that. It was as though the ache of not having him inside of her - this agonizing, amazing torture - could only be sated with his cock buried deep... stretching her, filling her.

"I'm ready for you," she breathed.

She couldn't take it much longer. She could feel something building inside that threatened to overtake her, consume her... She needed him.

But still he teased and tormented her with his tongue and his fingers until she was squirming, a pleasurable ache building in her belly.

"I need you inside me now!" She was begging but she didn't care.

He slowly moved up her body. Athan leaned back and removed his jeans in a blink of her eyes.

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock, which was so big, so rigid, and bouncing gently at her now that it was free of his clothing.

She reached down, took his shaft in one hand, and caressed her hand up and down it, marveling at the soft skin. He stopped moving and she could hear his raspy breathing and the trembling of his body. She added her other hand.

Athan moved back on the bed and she sat up, now absorbed by the huge erection in front of her. She felt clumsy, uncertain as her hands wrapped around it. She realized just then that she wanted to taste him as he had tasted her.

His body twitched once and she heard his breath strangle in his throat as her lips and wet, hot tongue wrapped around the thick head of his shaft.

She did as she remembered seeing Mandi do to her boyfriends. It was doing the trick because Athan was moaning and groaning. When she looked up, she saw complete lust in his eyes as he watched her wet lips move on him.

"Oh fuck, Virta," he gasped.

She could stand it no more. Virta pushed against his broad chest and he lay back on the bed for her. She climbed on top of his body, straddling wide so her legs would go on either side of him. He grasped and held her in place with his huge hands on her hips.

Virta breathed heavily, pulling the head of his shaft against her slick, hot hole. They both moaned at the sensation of it.

She leaned down and planted her mouth over his as his broad penis began to slowly slide up and into her, further stretching and tearing the remnants of her hymen.

She leaned back and took him further, carefully, letting herself adjust to his size and the new sensation of having a man inside her.

He groaned as she moved on top of him, her breasts bouncing as her movements became faster. Athan reached up and caressed her with his large hands as she settled into a comfortable rhythm around him.

She was still careful, cautious; afraid to take it in to the hilt; afraid of hurting herself.

Suddenly, he had her on her back, and began a long, slow thrust. He eased it all the way in, carefully, slowly at first.

She stared up in a haze of pleasure and wonder at what was going on, that she was really having sex - making love - with the man of her dreams.

She was a human and experiencing real human things. Sex.

Sensations shimmered through every part of her body. She looked up at him through hazy vision.

Athan appeared to be on another planet. The mist in his black eyes was like storm clouds rolling in. She thought that maybe he wasn't even conscious of her underneath him as he stroked in and out, but he suddenly looked down, his hypnotic gaze capturing her.

Those eyes looked wild, dangerously lusty. She could see her reflection in them.

"Are you OK?" His voice was throaty, thick.

"Yes. Please... don't stop."

He was raised up on his arms, thrusting in and out of her, not putting any weight on her. But she wanted that. She wanted his body touching her, not far away above her.

Athan just stared down into her face with his brilliant dark eyes, as if he was seeing and experiencing every cell of her body, even her soul. She thought he looked amazing, yet frightening.

Her hands moved to his back, and he let himself be drawn closer to her, down against her. Still, he just stared at her as he moved in and out. She was overwhelmed in that gaze.

"God, it's hard to hold back," he groaned later, as he thrust up into her.

"Why?"

His voice was strained but clearly on the edge of laughter.

"Because... you're so beautiful, so hot... and tight... and it's... it's been a while."

"I find that hard to believe."

Athan didn't answer, just continued to rock them both with his body.

She could feel the excitement building, and he reached between them and caressed her clit with his fingers. That ratcheted the sensations up beyond control. She shook and grasped the covers and cried out in the throes of her first orgasm with him inside of her.

"Oh. God."

Her voice was lower than normal, almost reverent, as she trembled in the throes of unexpected, all consuming bliss. She didn't know if her body would survive this. It was like she was shaking apart.

It sounded as though someone else was moaning in pleasure, though it was her voice. Someone else was pulling the sheets from the bed, but it was her hands.

And still he did not let up from pumping into her, driving her to peak after peak. It was as if he wanted her soul as well as her body, and he took it.

The world fell away; all sensation was no more except her body clenching tightly around Athan's cock. Even her toes were bathed in waves of radiating release.

"Fuck. Damn."

Athan began jerking, his body in spasms and rigid as he made short, fast strokes into her. He looked wild, almost as if he was no longer in control, but was a wild, dangerous demon, riding her to the peak of his own orgasm. But it was Athan. Her demon. And she was thrilled.

His hot cum dripped out of her even as he collapsed and rolled them both on their side, still inside her.

She wondered as she lay there, breathing hard and still twitching with the aftershocks, whether he would tell her he loved her. Then she realized that was ridiculous. He was not the type to do that. And why did she even think of it?

Must be the hormones, she thought with a small sigh.

He pulled her against his hot, muscular chest.

"That was... was..." But she was unable to find the words.

She could hear the smile in his lusty voice.

"That was just the beginning."

----

Much later, exhausted from his passionate love-making, with his arm draped around her, Virta felt so warm and protected, safe. She drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later, Virta opened her eyes. She was snuggled into Athan's side. Memories of the night immediately poured in.

She'd really done it. She'd had sex. With Athan. Many times. It was everything she'd hoped for and more.

She lay there watching how the faint light in the room glinted off his golden brown skin. While sleeping, he was still like a statue. He also looked completely vulnerable and young.

"Athan?" She nudged him gently.

He roused and stretched, looking up at her. When he opened his eyes, she saw the darkness within and startled. She still wasn't used to that.

"Good morning, lover," he said in a lazy voice, kissing the shoulder that propped her up on the bed.

"Good morning... lover." She felt shy suddenly. That was silly after all they'd shared.

Her gaze fell on the tattoo in the unknown language, inside his right bicep. She would ask him about that soon, she decided.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell," he said.

She sat up a little more and looked at him. "What?"

"You were looking at my tattoo."

"Oh." Virta lay back down, clutching the sheet to her chest. "That's Buddha," she said.

"Yes." She didn't miss the surprise in his voice.

"You sound shocked. I'm not as empty-headed as everyone says."

"I never thought you were."

"Anyway, that's cool. Maybe I'll get a new one too. Since my others..."

Virta closed her eyes and felt Athan's lips on them, gently kissing one eyelid and then the next.

His large hand went out and took her smaller one.

"Did I Fall? I can't think of anything more likely to get me kicked out of Heaven than to... to..."

"Fuck a demon?"

She cringed at his choice of words. Why? That wasn't like her. What had changed?

Sex with Athan, of course... the man she loved. And she didn't know if he loved her.

Why did it matter so much? How come she couldn't just have sex and let it just be sex? Why did her heart get tangled up in it? Maybe it was because this was her first time. Maybe it was a human-woman thing.

"Lots of angels have sex with demons in the line of duty," he said.

"But are their hearts in it too?"

His eyes were soft as he gently kissed the back of her hand.

"Sometimes." His voice was soft.

"But... so, I'm still not Fallen?"

"Do you feel like you are?"

She considered that. She did feel different because no part of her body had been untouched by him last night. "What am I supposed to do? Say, 'I want to Fall' three times and click my heels?"

He chuckled. She smiled at the sound.

"I heard there's a document I can sign, one that makes it instantly official. I'd like to do it that way, so I have a momento, something I can frame even. That would be cool."

Her own boldness about something that had been so scary to her before, surprised her.

He looked at her for a long moment and then motioned to the file cabinet in the corner. "I have something like that. I'll get it for you, later."

"Can I do it now?"

He smiled and nuzzled his cheek against her hand.

"Later. I need to go into the den and make some phone calls. It won't take long, and I promise I'll spend the rest of the day with you. We'll do whatever you like."

He kissed up her arm, and shivers scattered through her.

"You have to check up on Bel?" Her voice came out strained from the attention from his lips.

He nodded. "Yes, that's one thing."

Virta leaned up on her elbow and watched as he got up. His clothes were on him in an instant.

It's a shame to cover that body, she thought.

She sighed lightly. He looked like the perfect man. And he was all hers. Wasn't he?

Sadness stabbed her heart. Why did she think she could satisfy him for eternity? He was used to women, of more than one species, at his beck and call, falling over themselves to get to him for one reason or another. That was what it said on Demons Dot Com. Not that she believed everything she read anymore, but still... All she had to do was look at him to know she had a battle on her hands just keeping him to herself.

He'd only promised her that she could Fall and be safe, and that he would give her pleasure like she'd never known. He had done those things.

And done them well, she thought, her body still recovering from the night of orgasms.

What would their relationship be like now? He'd go back to his job. It would take him all over the Universe. Would she even see him?

He'd spoiled her for any man after this.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, temporarily making her forget her worries.

"Not like I thought I'd be... after all that,,, exercise last night." She felt herself blushing again.

"Later, I'll fix you breakfast."

He moved to the closet.

"There's something I want to give you."

Athan reached into the closet and pulled out a long box. He sat on the edge of the bed and set the box down beside her.

Virta lifted the lid, and gasped as it revealed the most beautiful, exquisite bundle of angelic feathers she'd ever laid eyes on. It nearly took her breath away.

She reverently fingered the delicate-looking feathers.

He chuckled and picked up a handful of them, placing them in her hands.

"You can't break them."

She was mesmerized by the jewels and precious metals.

"These were yours, back when you were a Heavenly angel."

"Yes."

She swallowed and looked up at him. "These are priceless."

"They're yours now."

He planted a kiss on her lips but lingered long enough to reignite the feelings in her body from last night.

Finally, he pulled away and stood up.

"If I stay here right now, I'll never leave," he said.

"That's fine by me. Hurry back," Virta breathed, a hand to her stinging lips.

He paused in the doorway and looked back at her, flashing her a sexy smile. Then he was gone.

-----

Virta admired the feathers and carefully laid them across the bed. She still couldn't believe he was just giving them to her.

He must care a lot about me, Virta thought. One didn't just give a feather to anyone, let alone the whole wing set.

She got up and pulled on one of his t-shirts from the dresser drawer. It enveloped her in softness and it smelled like him.

Virta heard the muffled sound of his voice on the phone. Her eyes fell on the file cabinet in the corner.

She walked over to it. Just to look, she told herself.

She rifled through several documents, not understanding the language on most of them. Finally, she pulled one out, able to make out enough of the words to know it was an official document of angels, something or another.

Athan's signature was already on it, preprinted. She knew just what she'd do. She'd sign it and go get it framed, put it on the wall as a surprise to him.

She grabbed a pen and sat down on the bed with the paper. Her hand was shaking a little from excitement.

This would make it official. It would instantly be recorded and processed in Heaven the moment she signed.

Everything will be fine, she thought. Mick was safe. She was safe with Athan. They would deal with Rose later.

She put the pen to the paper and signed her name.

Virta lifted the document with a smile, but at that moment, it vanished from her fingers.

What the hell?

She hadn't just imagined it. It had literally dissolved into thin air.

She jumped as Athan barged into the room.

"What the hell did you just do?" he roared.

"Sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise. I just signed the document. I just... Fell. Aren't you happy?"

She didn't know why he was so upset.

Athan leaned against the door frame as if for support.

"Good god, Virta. What were you thinking? You don't just go signing papers in that file cabinet. They're binding on you."

"It looked like the official angelic document for Falling. I just wanted it to be a surprise. And how did you know I signed something?"

He crossed his arms.

"Because, I felt it." His voice was quieter, sad. "I don't know how else to explain it, but it had my signature and when you made it official, I ... felt it."

"Where did it go? Heaven?"

"Hell."

She swallowed.

"Well, I want a copy for myself," she said.

"Virta, I'm trying to tell you that you didn't sign what you thought you did."

"I don't understand."

"I'll have to make a trip to Hell to get the original and destroy it."

It sounded as if he was talking to himself more than to her. Athan began pacing the small space between the bed and the door.

"I got those documents ages ago from Lucifer," he continued. "He always liked the old-fashioned way. Pen and paper. Blood and ink. I used those a lot in the beginning, but I have my own ways now."

Athan stopped pacing and leaned on the dresser.

"I just put them away and never thought about them. Now, you dug one out and put your signature on it?"

He stared at her, a sad look filling those amazing eyes.

What the hell had she done that was so awful?

"It was a contract," he explained. Then after a long pause, he said, "Never mind, nothing will come of it."

Athan was by her side in an instant, his hands on her arms, his eyes looking down into hers.

"Don't worry." He stroked her arm.

She finally stammered, "I don't know what it is I'm supposed to be worrying about."

"Nothing."

"You can't act like it's the end of the world and then tell me nothing is wrong."

"It's kind of funny actually, now that I think about it." A wry smile was spreading over his face.

12