Falling Hard For Naomi

Story Info
Very pretty girl uses her looks to get ahead at the office.
13.4k words
3.76
28.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

We were running behind on the case and as the relevant senior associate it falls upon me to rectify that. I decide that what is needed is a flat-out push to get on top of things. Book an out-of-the-way room on the 12th, bring all of the files and all of the paperwork together up there, knock out a detailed status and a coherent action plan. A morning should do the trick. One 'do not disturb' session, starting early, finish by lunchtime. No problem. Done it before several times. I tell the partner-in-charge, Thompson, what I have in mind and he says sure Mark go for it. Do I need any help? I probably do, I say. Couple of people maybe? I only really need one but two is better. It will mean we easily get it done. He checks something on the system and allocates me Kenneth Drone and Naomi Fernandez. I can have these two for all of tomorrow am. Is that ok? Fine, I say.

I think about it as I leave Thompson's office. Ken is a mixed blessing. On the one hand the guy is a dork who irritates the hell out of me. He isn't the quickest either. Somewhat dim and slow on the uptake. It explains why he is junior in rank to me despite being considerably older and more experienced. The upside is that he tends to be quiet and unassertive. He is a timid individual who does what he is told. Being a bit of a bastard, I will admit that I quite enjoy dominating Ken and I will doubtless be doing a bit of that tomorrow. Poor sod gets a lot of grief at work. He is one of those inadequate types who attracts it. The guy just cannot stand up for himself.

Naomi Fernandez is something else entirely. She is nothing but great news as far as I am concerned. Naomi is fresh out of law school, been with the firm for just a few months, her first proper job, and she is sharp as a tack. The girl is going places, that much is obvious. She is also, and I freely concede that I consider this to be her most important quality, absolutely fucking gorgeous to look at. Exceedingly pretty face, lustrous dark hair, flawless skin, dynamite bod, little Naomi has it all going on. The girl is exceptional. The complete package. Like I say, she has not been with us for long but she is already firmly established as an object of wild desire for me and every other guy around the place. Naomi is very aware of this, she knows that she is enormously appealing to the opposite sex, and she handles it with great aplomb. She processes the relentless male attention she gets at the office with the flirtatious charm and self-confidence that I guess comes naturally to a girl blessed with outstanding looks.

It is admirable but there is a certain calculation about her manner, too, which I have detected. Naomi tends to be particularly vivacious and friendly to guys at work who are influential. This is someone who wants to get ahead and if her physical attributes can assist in that process, which believe me they will, then so much the better. Fair enough. Happily, I am one of those she has identified as worth cultivating and I will have no qualms whatsoever about showing her some shameless favouritism on this little job. Will there be something in it for me? I have high hopes. Certainly during the short briefing I give at the end of the day her behaviour is distinctly promising. As I hold forth about the assignment she makes a point of hanging on my every word. So does Ken, also present, but there is only one person who I am concentrating on and it most definitely is not him.

Naomi has a rather short skirt on, as is usually the case with her, teamed in this case with a tight stretch top. The neckline is high, there is no cleavage, but the top accentuates the shape and size of her breasts. They sit high and full, straining somewhat against the material, so ok you can't exactly see them but you can certainly imagine. Her outfit is completed by black, very sheer tights and high heels. Her luscious legs are therefore generously exposed and beautifully presented and she has them alluringly crossed as she sits there in front of me and next to Ken. This is a thrilling vista for any red-blooded male and I shoot several appreciative glances in that direction. It is impossible not to, as little Naomi well knows. Periodically she uncrosses her thighs and ever so slowly crosses them again, allowing her hemline to ride up a little more. I notice the sly smile on her full pouting lips and a definite glint in her eye each time she does this. She knows I have a hard-on. She slides a shoe off and dangles it hypnotically on the end of her toes. A wicked grin from Naomi when she sees me looking down there and losing my train of thought. She smiles at me and licks her lips and tosses her hair. There is no faux-innocent pretence that she does not know exactly what she is doing here. The girl is being a total pricktease and is relishing the effect she is having.

Not just on me either. Ken keeps stealing furtive sidelong peeps at her legs and her feet, which is pretty hilarious. Talk about out of his league. Mind you, just about anything is out of his league. Ken is pushing forty and he still lives with his folks. He is one of those unfortunate sorts who you can tell never get laid and who consequently reek of sexual frustration. The close proximity of a total babe like Naomi Fernandez, those captivating legs of hers flaunted so brazenly in that sassy little skirt, must be a kind of torture for him. Like a hungry dog tormented by the sight of a juicy bone that it is not allowed to eat. The thought appeals to me. I bet it appeals to Naomi too. I bet little Naomi gets a secret kick out of desperate types like Ken Drone ogling hopelessly at her. She seems like that sort of girl.

For most of the briefing I ignore Ken and so does she. She asks lots of intelligent questions and I'm pleased to answer all of them at length. Ken may as well not be there. He tries to chip in and contribute but I make it brutally clear how deeply unimpressed I am each time he says anything. It's the very opposite of how I am with Naomi. With her I am almost stupidly amiable and engaged and complimentary. I tell her that she is picking up the key points brilliantly. I stress how pleased I am to have someone so bright and diligent on the team. Naomi laps it all up. I find myself showing off for her, playing the big hard boss-man with Ken. I roll my eyes at Naomi whenever Ken speaks, grin sardonically at her as I belittle him with some insulting remark, and Naomi smirks along happily, kind of egging me on. She's like the hottest girl in school who allows the bullies to perform for her.

I tell them which room I've reserved and for us to meet there the next morning. We'll start at 7:00 and finish when we finish. Naomi asks if there is any more prep she needs to do today. That's such a great offer, I tell her, but no it's getting late and she can go home, see her tomorrow bright and early. There is something I would like Ken to do, however, and that is to go and sort the room out. Take the files up there, the laptops, check out the connections etc, so that we can hit the ground running tomorrow, oh and make damn sure to lock all the important stuff away in a cabinet and guard the key overnight with his life. "Ok, Kenny?" I say and he nods, head twitching a little. He hates being called that.

"But I can go home, Mark, right?"

Naomi is grinning like a cat. She is liking this. I thought she would.

"Yep. Ken will be ok with it. Won't you, Kenneth?"

"Yes, course," he goes, trying to ingratiate. He's pathetic, he really is.

Naomi gets up to leave. "See you guys tomorrow then."

"Hey just thinking though," I call out, as she is about to disappear.

She turns around. "What's that?"

"Breakfast," I say.

"Breakfast?"

"Yeah, tomorrow morning. Might be nice if Ken comes in a little bit earlier and does the honours. He can stop off via the canteen and get us something. Don't you think, Naomi?"

"Ooo yes please!" she says, pouting at me prettily. Naomi has totally picked up the vibe. Like I say, she is a clever girl.

For a moment it appears that Ken might be about to protest but he thinks better of it. Guess he has realized what his position in the pecking order is here.

"Right. So, Kenny, mine is a cappuccino, two sugars, and a bacon roll. Plenty of ketchup. Plus whatever Naomi wants."

Naomi ponders for a moment and then says that she would like a decaf latte, also two sugars, and a blueberry muffin.

"Um, ok," Ken says.

"Good boy," I drawl.

I get such a buzz out of speaking in this way to a man who is at least twelve years older than me. Especially doing it in front of Naomi, who piles on the humiliation by letting out a sharp giggle. "Sorry," she goes immediately, but the sentiment is belied by her amused expression and by what she says next.

"Should he not write it down, Mark?"

I agree heartily with this suggestion. So Ken has to write down the breakfast order and read it back to us.

"Perfect!" Naomi pronounces, when he's finished. "You should be a waiter."

The heartless girl really is enjoying this. Good. I want Naomi to enjoy herself. It is what such a heavenly creature deserves. I chuckle and wave her a cheery bye.

When she's gone I sit and stare appraisingly at Ken for a long moment, savouring his discomfort. "We are done," I finally say. "You can go set the room up now."

"Thanks, Mark," he mumbles and he rises from his seat and lumbers off.

"Do not on any account be late tomorrow," I snap at his departing back. He makes an odd servile noise which I take to mean no Mark I won't. Poor guy. I get the distinct sense that Ken is not looking forward to this job tomorrow. Quite the opposite with me. A whole morning of flirting, and perhaps more, with the intensely delectable Naomi Fernandez and at the same time the two of us can entertain ourselves royally at the expense of the hapless Kenny Drone. I can hardly wait.

**

The office is quiet at 7:00 the next morning. I bump into Naomi in reception and we take the lift up to the 12th floor together. She is poured into a shocking pink, figure-hugging minidress that is not particularly professional, and is carrying a cute little bag of similar colour. She has her lips, toes and fingernails painted in a glossy hue that matches her outfit and is wearing a pair of heeled open-toe sandals. The sandals are in full compliance. They are pink. Her legs are bare and her dress is cut low to reveal an extremely tempting amount of what I strongly suspect to be braless cleavage. If there had been even the teeniest question in my mind as to whether little Ms Fernandez's breasts were just as fabulous as the rest of her, which frankly there wasn't, then this outfit has provided the resounding answer. She is wearing perfume, a musky ultra-feminine scent that makes you think of silk sheets and sex. The girl is a wet dream and I come straight out and tell her so. I'm rewarded with a sultry pout and a throaty giggle. Whatever would my girlfriend say, she flirts. I grin sheepishly and shrug.

"Certainly got me going," I say, looking her up and down carnally as the lift rises.

She smiles smugly. "Good."

"Fuck knows what old Kenny will think. His glasses will steam up!"

Naomi smirks at that. "I bet!"

I seize the opportunity to tell Naomi that she can have herself some fun in this regard at Ken's expense if she wants to. It's the sort of thing that will appeal to her, if I have read the girl correctly.

"What, so it's ok if I kind of tease the poor guy? Is that what you mean?"

Her big brown eyes are gleaming. Naomi is intrigued by the idea and I congratulate myself on suggesting it.

"That is exactly what I mean. Do that, babe. He never gets any action, obviously, so he must be absolutely fucking gagging for it. Just imagine what the sight of you in that dress is gonna do to him!"

Naomi grins at me. She enjoyed that 'babe'. This is going very well. I'm on a roll. She strikes a provocative pose, hip out, knee inflected, arms above her head, and does a preening full body shimmy. It is clear that she can indeed imagine the impact she will have on Ken and that she relishes the prospect.

"I guess it would be entertaining to mess with him a little."

"Or a lot. I hereby mandate you to drive the little fucker crazy. It'll be a scream."

Naomi is laughing. "Poor Kenny. Hey I do hope he's remembered breakfast."

"Fucking better have, babe. Be hell to pay if he hasn't."

"You are terrible, Mark!"

We exit the lift onto the deserted 12th floor and start to make our way towards the room that I've reserved for us. It is two long corridors away in the very far corner, so quite a walk. Naomi leans close and she keeps brushing herself rather suggestively against me. Absolutely fine by me. She tells me how much she enjoyed the briefing yesterday. That's good, I say. She asks me if I enjoyed it too. I grin and tell her that I think she knows that I did. She says ok maybe she did know. Perhaps she could tell that the boss has a thing for her and perhaps she has a thing for him too. She is being so flirty and forward with me that I decide to push my luck. I drift a hand onto her peachy ass and give it a cheeky fondle through her dress. Naomi chuckles and says "naughty boy" in a way that is not at all discouraging, so I do it again and this time for much longer.

"Mark!" she goes, finally, knocking my hand away but with no anger or resolve whatsoever. My cock is on fire by this point. I'm hard as all fuck for the hot little bitch. I tell her exactly that and she just loves hearing it. She's relieved about that, she says, because she is feeling extremely horny herself and she gives my bum a squeeze! It is all too much for me and I lose control a little. There's an alcove coming up and I pull her into it. "Just gotta fucking have you!" I groan.

"Someone might come!" she protests, laughing, dropping her bag to the floor. "Fuck that," I tell her. Naomi giggles and melts into me and puckers her lips invitingly. We snog, tongues going hell for leather, and I grind myself into her. I drop my hands to her ass and slide them under her dress. She is wearing a miniscule pair of silk panties. I feel inside them and grab an awesome double handful of smooth plump buttock. "Oh yeah, Marky," she pants and she pulls me in tight. Her soft sensuous hands are inside my shirt, running up and down my back, sometimes digging in with her nails. Her thigh comes up between my legs and she rubs it against my raging erection. She snickers contentedly at the 'hard' evidence of how worked up I am. "Fucking cocktease!" I grunt. She likes being called that, I can tell. I yank the top of her dress down, exposing those fabulous breasts in all their glory. As I'd already pretty much deduced, there is no bra to deal with. I squeeze and fondle her melons, loving how hard and protruding her nipples are. I slide a hand over her buttocks, taking her knickers along with it, and I explore between her legs, stroking her pussy from the rear. She is nice and wet. The girl fucking wants it.

I switch to the front garden and seek out her hot juicy cunt. I insert a finger into the greedy hole and, oh christ, she welcomes it with a little squeal of delight. I get three digits up there and start to fuck her with them. She is dripping now, moaning my name. This horny little bitch so fucking wants it. Nobody is around but I don't care about that. I don't even notice, nor does she. We need to go all the way. I'm a fucking maniac, fingering her fanny furiously with one hand, the other one fumbling with my zip, which is stuck, my mouth slobbering brainlessly into her tits. I'm so het up that it is kind of hindering genuine progress. "Baby, slow down," Naomi chides, recognizing this, as I abandon the zip and start grappling with her knickers in an attempt to get the damn things all the way down.

They are pink by the way. Quelle surprise. But come on, let's get real for a second, who the fuck cares what colour Naomi's panties are. All we care about, and this we care about a great deal, is getting her out of them. She laughingly takes over and manages to completes the task with minimal fuss and drama. In no time at all the panties are down to her ankles and she is kicking them deftly aside. She reaches for my fly. "Now for what I'm really interested in," she says. She skilfully frees my dick and takes a good firm hold of it. "Such a big boy!" she giggles. She hoists her dress and climbs expertly into me, wrapping her legs up around my waist. I shift us into prime shag position, Naomi pressed hard into the wall, and seek out the lips of her cunt with the head of my rampant cock.

At this point I almost want to pause because this is the fuck of a lifetime and right now it is still a part of my future. I said 'almost' but maybe that word gets lost by the gods in translation because a half a second later, just as I drive into her with my blissful opening thrust, the sodding girl wriggles free and escapes. She instructs me to stop and it is clear that she means it. Oh jesus. It's hellish difficult but I do stop. Of course I do. I am no rapist.

"What the fuck?" I say, rather tetchily because I am consumed with lust and disappointment.

"Condom?" Naomi explains, and I have to admit that I am not carrying.

Why on earth would I be? Not as if I was expecting this.

"Shame. But we do not want any accidents, honey, now do we?"

The sight of knickers going up and dress coming down is a real bummer, but Naomi is right, I realize that. At least one of us is thinking straight. I'm crestfallen, and I feel horribly frustrated, but I know I ought to be grateful to her too. I certainly am grateful for what she goes on to say. She suggests that I take her to lunch later and then afterwards, assuming I can swing it for the two of us to take the afternoon off, we can go to her flat, which is quite close, and it will be nice because her boyfriend will not be back from work until late.

I grin like an idiot and assure her that I can authorize that. Consider it done.

Naomi grins too and says good because she really does need that lovely thick cock of mine inside her at some point today. That has to go down as the best thing I have heard in my time on earth to this point. I like the rest of her pitch too. It will be much better this way, Naomi assures me. We won't be so rushed. We will be able to take our time with it. There are things she wants to do with me that require total privacy and several hours in a nice big soft bed.

Oh yeah! This is such a result. The 'fuck of my life' is still integral in my near term future, and so is god knows what else.

Naomi has a playful look in her eyes.

"And anyway, a man should take a girl out before he gets to fuck her. Unless he thinks she's a slut. You don't think I'm a slut, Marky, do you?"

It's checkmate.

"No way!"

"Are you sure?" she says, teasing.

"I'm very sure."

"What exactly do you think I am then?"

I don't have to mull too hard over that one. I know what she wants at this juncture and I am happy to give it to her. My delivery is aided by the fact that it is the pure unadulterated truth.

"By a million miles the best looking girl that I have ever laid eyes on."

"More attractive than your girlfriend?"

"Honey, you knock my girlfriend out of the park. I would split with her to get just one night with you. You are utterly fucking gorgeous. And in that dress, oh my word, you are enough to make a grown man cry. I want you, baby, I want you so bad. Every single guy in the firm does. I can hardly believe my luck with what is happening here."

Naomi is pleased. More importantly, she is satisfied.

"Ok. Now that is what a girl likes to hear. Thank you. So it's lunch and then back to my place, yeah?"

"Yep."

"Will you take me to Zefferelli's?"

Shit, that will set me back a small fortune. Lunch there costs about as much as a week's holiday in the sun.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers