Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Danny finally takes his moms offer.
4.3k words
4.63
19k
38

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy pulled off his shirt, knelt down and sucked him while undoing his jeans and pushed him to the bed with them around his ankles, removed his shoes and jeans. She stood to remove the scarf, he saw in the dark room how it glittered in the dim light of the living room creeping in.

"L-leave it."

She quickly looked up at him.

"The... the thing, can you leave it on?"

"Your wish is my command, my sweet Danny," bowed with a sa'idi step and a smile.

She approached him with a heavy sway of the hips, clanking the charms and dangles together with each sway. Her hips went one way and her torso went the other, locked eyes with his when she knelt down to suck him. She was now in his top five, as far as he was concerned. Mandy was clearly a professional, she took it to the throat, he couldn't think if he wanted to, such intrusive thoughts and concerns he had been having- his cock truly was doing the thinking for him, his mind wandered off to lust and he was enjoying the ride.

Mandy climbed up him, kissing up his body, the scarf gently brushed his cock making it twitch, what little light was swallowed up when her hair cascaded around him, their lips pressed, tongues danced together, his hands held her ribcage. Every time they kissed it just never felt like enough. Mandy sucked and bit his lower lip during their make out session, the kissing made her extremely horny. Mandy forced herself to pull away, he found her heavy chest drag across his face while she eased him inside her with a relieving sigh. She grabbed his hands, interlaced her fingers, started with a slow hip sway, damn the condom his cock told him, he agreed, she felt much better this way- right, even. It didn't help that she left her phone playing in the living room, the music started getting to her and it just wasn't her hips going. Her sway went into rotations and pops, she let go of his hands, her shaking and jerking dangled her charms. Danny massaged her breast. Mandy danced herself into an orgasm, moaning loudly, vibrating her whole body, laid on him as it subsided.

Danny didn't want to treat her like all the other men did, she wasn't just another cock pocket to him, his cock had other plans. He rolled them both over, her legs locked around him and he pushed as deep as he could inside her, pumped his hips hard as he could, jarring her body with each impact eliciting a yelp with each impact. Mandy's legs had such a grip, he couldn't even pull out halfway. She pushed her breast together and shook them a little, somehow he instinctively knew what to do; giving both a smack straight down, her eyes rolled back with a guttural moan, it was several smacks before she let them flop back down.

He managed to get free when her legs relaxed slightly, backing away with a curious wonder of would she enjoy her clit being smacked like her breast, taking a hand and giving her vagina a smack, made her back arch. Next thing he knew; Mandy pulled her legs back ankles to ears. His hand smacked down on her vagina with a little wiggle to rub her clit. He could tell by her breathing she was going to climax, so he started tapping quickly, soon enough her body shook and she had an orgasm letting her legs fall. Danny noticed as her breath was heavy, her clit throbbed with each intake. Mandy rolled over on her hands and knees, he spread her cheeks and firmly pushed back in that waiting hole. Just do it, his cock demanded. Danny thrust hard in her, she cried out, once more and again, the butt ripples from each impact was putting him in a trance, he let go and kept ramming in her pulling out nearly to the tip each time, a snack and her butt wave rippled to her hips, her body rocked forward. Mandy gripped the pillows, dropped her head when he sped up. It didn't take too much longer before she was wailing out another orgasm.

Danny laid on top of her, scooped her breast in his hands, continuously thrusting in her, Mandy moved her legs so she laid flat, he repositioned to lay beside her, still inside, used his trapped arm, grabbed her thigh, rotated her on top of him. Mandy's legs rested between his with his feet planted to drive his cock in with hip thrust. Her head lay next to his, turned enough for some awkward kissing and tongue play. One hand played with her breast, the other rubbed her clit, while also making sure she stayed on top of him. Each thrust shifted her up and down, she held his arm that explored her breast, the other reached and held his head. Mandy's heavy breathing was quite vocal with his. Both pushed over the edge, she felt his cock swell, she wailed and cursed, he moaned loudly, both of them climaxed together.

Mandy slumped off of him, gasping, he was doing the same, eventually they faced each other, just enjoying the elation on their faces quietly, only the music was mas making any sort of noise. In both their minds; neither wanted it to end. Once proper breathing returned, they kissed each other passionately.

"I really don't want to get my phone."

"Want me to get it?"

"And have you leave the bed? Why do you think I don't wanna," she gave a soft smile.

"I'll be quick."

She sighed, "hurry up."

Danny jumped out of bed, unplugged her phone and turned off the stereo.

"Nice butt," she said when he walked back in.

Danny handed her the phone, gave her butt a slap when she sat up to plug it in.

Mandy laid on his chest, "I wanna keep going with this. Maybe I sound crazy, maybe it's the lack of attention over the years."

"I imagine you've been alone this whole time?"

She nodded, "who wants to date somebody like me? It's bad enough for most guys I'm a stripper, like I said before, but nobody wants to be with a prostitute, or an ex one. One guy didn't know until he saw me one night; he didn't even care that I would totally quit for him. One guy I dated a week... before I ended up here; I had a six month relationship, I didn't feel the connection I feel with you and that was after my fall."

"I've been with quite a few women. Even the ones I could say were any kind of similar to you, are nothing like you, Mandy."

"I know you have more money than me, and probably don't need me in any way, but I have this urge to take care of you, ya know? Cook, clean, all of that."

"Sounds like mom stuff."

"No, that's wifey material stuff."

"I think you should teach people belly dancing and I think you should do it at the strip club- they loved you up there."

"I wish I could teach it. I can barely afford this place, much less a space for that," she yawned.

"Sleepy?"

"Yeah and it's your fault. I'm usually wide awake now. I'd have left the club at two and walk the streets until four. You probably don't like hearing about me being a prostitute, do you?"

"I don't care, it is what it is."

"Would you consider us being... us... even though I am?"

"You did say you'd stop and then it's just in the past."

"As much as I need the extra money... I would stop the instant you wanted me to, I would find something else."

"We'll figure it out," he yawned.

They kissed each other good night, he held her close and they both drifted to sleep.

They woke up the next day close to noon, his morning wood was pressed into her butt, she turned to kiss him and saw it with a groggy smile.

"I know what you're thinking and sadly it's not for you, I gotta piss."

She pouted and kissed him.

"Last thing I wanna do is have sex the moment I wake up, anyway."

"What if I wanted it?"

"Well then... you should probably do it while I'm sleep and make sure I don't wake up, which is probably impossible."

"No morning sex, got it."

"Good. Now go pee, so I can go and shower," she waved at him.

He went to the bathroom, she got up with a stretch to go make coffee and they met in the small hallway

"You need a ride anywhere before I go?"

"No, but if you can spare it, I'd like to see you out after I take a shower. There's coffee in the kitchen."

"Okay I'll wait."

"Thank you," she kisses him, "and thank you for treating me like a person," she kissed him again.

Mandy went to start the shower, Danny went to make him a cup of coffee and sit back in the bedroom on his phone. With the daylight the room was full of enough light to see everything, he glanced around at the room and decided to meddle a bit. Mandy thought about their brief conversation last night and wanted to be with him no matter what it took. He understood her, he liked spending time with her, the things she didn't like about her looks were things he liked, they both liked dancing and she was sure they would have more in common. Even if he would wait, she didn't want to waste any of his time, so she made her shower quick. Once she got out, she looked at herself in the mirror, if you like this, then I can, too, she thought. Without drying off, she went to the kitchen to get coffee and found him in the bedroom fully dressed.

"It's like I'm seeing you off to work," she giggled.

"Uh-huh," he replied coldly.

"Something wrong, Danny?"

"Umm... no," he looked from his phone, "I think we just had a break in the case."

"Great! You found them! Why exactly are you looking for this person?"

"They killed my dad."

"Oh shit!"

"Right."

"Then you should go and do what you need to do!"

Danny stood up to leave and she walked him to the door.

"Hey," she stopped him, "good luck kiss."

He gave her a quick peck and went out the door.

"Fuck, I'm dripping everywhere," she went for her towel.

Danny got in his car and went to get breakfast at a Waffle House and called the detective.

"Danny, anything good?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way back in town, I have some things for you."

"Great, great!"

"Uh-huh... I'm going to text you some things and I have something to bring to you in person."

"Let me know when you're back in the city, so I can meet you at my office."

"Will do," he hung up and sent the pictures.

Once he finished eating, he turned in the key to his room, called his mom on the way back to his car.

"Hey baby," she picked up the phone.

"Mom, I'm on my way back."

"What about the case?"

"The case was a bust."

"I'm sorry. At least you have that girl, right?"

"No, she was a bit too much and that was just a fling I don't think was going anywhere."

"Danny I'm sorry nothing worked out."

"Thanks mom... I guess you were right."

"I'm not happy about it, I wanted it all to work, I was just worried you'd leave me behind."

"Mom, no, that wouldn't happen. No matter what happened, you're still the woman that raised me, mom I love you."

"Aww... I love you too baby! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better... anything?"

"Maybe."

"Leave it to me. I'll get your mind off of all that, just let me know when your close, okay?"

"Just knowing you're here is a good start. You've been here the whole time, I see now you're the only one that matters and that helps a lot."

"Thank you, Danny. Now I'm getting off of here, I don't need you on the phone and driving."

"Yes mom."

"I love you. Get home safe."

"Love you too mom. See ya soon."

"Buh-bye," she hung up.

Danny was ready, wanting to get back in a hurry and waste no time, headed towards the nearest onramp. His phone went off and he saw it was a text from Mandy.

"Will I see you later?"

"I've got to head back home to get this all sorted. Probably be a few days."

"Damn. I think I'm missing you already."

He didn't respond, turning on the radio and putting his foot in it.

With Detective Carson notified, Danny stopped by his office and found him leaning against his car, smoking.

"Were you just waiting here?"

"No, I literally just got out of my car when you were zooming up."

"Oh. Hey, can I get one of those?"

Carson shrugged and handed him a cigarette and his lighter, motioned to go inside. Once inside his office, Carson leaned on his desk.

"So what was it you found?"

"I didn't have many options, so I grabbed this," he handed something over, wrapped in a tissue.

"Hmm... yeah, this'll work, I'll make a call with my lab buddies, along with those pictures... I think we already know the answer, but solid proof is the foundation of it all. Great work, kid."

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"Probably by tomorrow at some point if I get it down there now," he transferred the contents to a sandwich bag.

"All right, see ya tomorrow," he left.

Danny pulled out his phone to call his mom and found Mandy just sent him a text, then another. He opened to see she sent him a frontal nude picture and a message that read; something to look at while you're away." He huffed a little and called his mom.

"Mom... I'm about to leave Carson's office."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you, love you."

"Love you."

It was a forty minute drive from his office to where his mom lived, in his old childhood home. Danny pulled up to the large house and unlocked the door.

"In the den, baby!"

"Holy shit, mom," he gasped.

Danny saw a box of his favorite pizza with a six pack of his favorite beer.

"Good to have you back," his mom rushed and hugged him.

"Look at you," he held her back by her shoulders.

"You act like you haven't seen me in forever," she laughed.

"I ain't ever seen you like this, though!"

She kept herself in shape, slightly curvy, flat stomach, short dirty blonde hair, nearly as busty as Mandy but natural, everything just seemed taught to him as she stood there smiling in a very see-thru teddy with a matching skirt that had no intentions of hiding anything and seemed more concerned with trying to be a belt with fringe.

"My poor baby boy, I knew you were upset, so like I said; momma gonna make it better, so... can I," she stepped back up to him.

"Can you...?"

"You know," she rested her forearms on his shoulders.

"Of course, mom."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him into a kiss long and deep. Danny gave in, held her hips, slipped his hands to her butt and pulled her closer. The kiss was pleasant and rather enticing.

She broke the kiss, "so... were you with her last night?"

"I was, yeah."

"If we're gonna start fresh, ya gotta be fresh, right?"

"Yeah, I get you."

"Cheer up! Your doting mom has new dotes for you!"

She wasn't Mandy, practically the complete opposite, but sexy in her own way and good enough for him, he thought.

"I know, mom. As much as you love taking care of me, this makes sense, right? It's pretty much the only thing left for us... well this and kids."

She guffawed, "after raising you‽ No more kids for me. But I'm down for the practice. Now go shower," she kissed him.

"Okay," he went to go upstairs.

"Hurry up... foods gonna get cold and the beer hot! And leave those clothes out so I can wash them- smell like a damn hooker!"

Danny got in the shower, it gave him time to think about what was going on, like his mom said; he really wasn't prepared for what was going on, the more he thought about it, the worse it seemed, but he still had his mom on his side and she really was his rock, even before his dad passed, now he knew why, or at least part of it. As much as she did nag him and there were times he hated her, the very idea of getting closer, taking their relationship to another level, all current events not withstanding, seemed like something he really wanted to try. Nobody knew him like she did and that made up for the shortcomings he perceived, because no two people are a hundred percent compatible, their long history makes up for the two not being too similar. He just thought about her presenting his favorite things and herself for him to have, that she would give the other part of her heart with her body just to make him happy, that her love really ran deeper than he thought, made him smile blissfully.

He heard the door open, "just coming to get these clothes."

"Mom, is there anything I can put on when I get out?"

She opened the door to the shower, "baby you won't need clothes for the rest of the day, you didn't forget that quick, didja?"

"No... sorry, I just didn't think about it- not wearing clothes around the house, I mean."

"It's okay. I guess if we're going to do this, then I should treat you more like my man, than my son. You're grown and you have a voice in this. If you catch me pulling rank, you put me in my place, okay?"

"You're my mom, though."

"True. I'm still gonna do the mom stuff that matters, but I'm more than your mom- least I wanna be. It ain't gonna be easy, I know," she stood there worried, holding his clothes.

"We're going to try, right?"

"Right."

Danny leaned forward and kissed her.

"You almost done, need me to wash your back?"

"How about next time we wash each other?"

She blushed, "listen to my big man, already delegating! If you really want to wear something, I can find you something... at least maybe your fathers robe."

"No, on second thought, maybe I shouldn't bother. I know it'll make you happy and I haven't done much of that lately. Plus this is kinda like a first date."

"I guess it kinda is, huh? I'll meet you down stairs, so I can throw these in the wash," she turned.

"Mom."

"Yeah, Danny," she turned.

"Not without a kiss."

"Of course," she stepped back over.

They shared another deep kiss and that was one thing she had on Mandy; fuller lips. She fanned herself with her hand and quickly left. Danny came down stairs shortly after, tossed his towel on the back of the loveseat.

"Oh shit, our favorite movie; Red!"

"Yep! I'm just doing my best to fix this day you had."

"Hell yeah!"

She looked at him with a huge grin and he knew exactly what was coming.

"Kitchen staff‽ Kitchen staff‽ Kitchen staff don't spread lead like that! Kitchen staff," they yelled and laughed.

She started the movie and handed him a slice of pizza, he put his arm around her, pulled her close to him. As weird as he thought it could be; a mother and son, drinking beers, eating pizza, naked and in lingerie together, it didn't feel bad. She did do things like this in the past- not the nakedness, but good things, like buying him and his friends their first beer, covering for him on things. Sometimes she came off as just a big sister or friend. He caught himself lost in thought when her laughter brought him back. With all her talk, he thought she would've made a move already- nothing more than kisses and glances at his resting member, he figured it was worth the wait, he didn't want to miss a single scene, regardless of how many times they saw the movie. This was their thing.

They laughed together, called out parts, recited lines, she never left his side and stayed where he put her., she even had her legs on the loveseat and he couldn't help but give her firm butt a squeeze here and there with a rub.

"Thanks mom, for cheering me up," he said as the movie started to wrap up.

"Don't thank me yet," she reached for his cock and pressed her face to his, cheek to cheek.

His mom slowly rubbed him as he grew under her hand, she kissed his neck and gave him little love bites.

"Mom," he gasped.

"Just like your dad... neck got him every time," she whispered, going back at it.

Danny's erection grew faster than it ever did, this was something only a mother would know- he didn't even know. She slowly climbed on top of him and went for the other side of his neck.

"Shouldn't you be naked too," he asked.

"Patience baby, this is just foreplay... you'll get your chance to rip these off," she whispered in his ear.

Her mound pressed against his cock, he moaned from his neck being kissed and bit, he found himself holding her head and breathing heavy. She repositioned herself so her lower lips rubbed against his tip, parted slightly, he was hoping she would just slip him right inside.

12