Falling in Love with Tati

Story Info
A casanova falls for a woman who's helplessly spoken for.
1.5k words
3.4
4.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not going to lie, I hate dealing with a woman who's already in a relationship. However, this particular shawty had me bent. Her name was Tati.

First, let me describe her, caramel skin, perfect body, pretty face with some juicy lips and an ass as fat as two balloons. We met at the airport when she was struggling with her luggage and I helped her out. I've always been known to be quite the gentleman. My smooth talk and charm caught her interest so as soon as we met we clicked. She ended up thanking me in the men's bathroom stall later on. We exchanged digits and it was fire from there. Phone sex, FaceTime sessions, sexting, and all that good stuff. Obviously, we met up on numerous occasions and had lots of fun.

We had a mutual feeling for each other as well, but baby girl was involved with someone, so we couldn't make anything official or take anything to the next level. I was a real live side nigga. I mean we would go on dates, shop together, exchange gifts, the whole nine, but she couldn't let her man know. They had been in a relationship for over a year now. All that and I'm still fucking her better than he is, I should be in his shoes. I envied this nigga. "How the fuck you gonna be with the woman I'm supposed to have? You don't deserve her," I always thought to myself.

Now this dude was doing pretty well for himself, don't get me wrong. He had some money with a dope ass crib and brand new rides. Showering her in luxury like a motherfucker but he never spent time with baby girl or showed her the love and affection she truly deserved. She's a princess in every aspect of the word. She was the word sexy, embodied and that's all I ever wanted to show her. I'd touch her where he won't, lick her where he don't, always outdoing his lame ass. What did Pimp C say? "Keep neglecting your girl, ima be spending yo time." Yeah, I was living those words and always dreamt of doing all the things he didn't do for her. Maybe it's time to make that dream come true.

So I called her up. "Hey Sweet," she answered delightfully. Sweet was a nickname she had given me a while back, I named her Pooh because baby girl had that honey. "What's up Pooh, you busy?" I said in the deep, smooth voice she's used to hearing when I'm blowing her back out. She knew what time it was and I could hear her smile as she said, "Of course not, come on over so we can chat." "Alright baby, later," I said as I hung up. On the way over, I was thinking of I was going to make her mine. The plan was simple, she loves my ass anyway, so all I had to do was convince her to come with me and wed be a happy ass couple.

Soon as I got to the door, she opened it and jumped into my arms wearing the pink silk robe I had gotten her when we were shopping for lingerie, kissing me as I held her up. "I missed you baby," she said seductively. "I missed you too, we need to talk," I said. "Talk to this pussy," she said as she got down and pulled me in forcefully, bringing me into the living room of the house and laid on the couch. The room was dim, and there were candles everywhere. Her perfume consumed through my nose and rose petals covered the living room floor. I looked over at her and she was getting to it on her own. Once she spread her legs I thought, "This isn't going to be too simple anymore," so I decided to fuck her good, then pillow talk her later. Her pussy lips spread slowly, unsticking, looking like a fresh honey bun. She started rubbing it and invited me over. As soon as I walked over, I took her hand away.

"You shouldn't be doing this on your own." I sucked on her finger and rubbed mines against her luscious lips, rubbing in a circular motion and gazing into her eyes. Then, as I suddenly slipped my finger into her cunt that "whoosh" sound was all I heard. She was so wet. She moaned and laid there; trying to control her squirming and squealing, but I gave no resistance. I slowly twisted and twirled my fingers inside her, doing the same with my tongue along her breast and nipple. Her titties were small but plump and firm. Big enough to fuck with if you asked me though.

After that, I took my shirt off, got down and started to lick it as she moaned. Wasting no time, I spit on it and started sucking her self-exposed clit. She enjoyed it, moaning, playing with her hard nipples and rubbing my head in acceptance. Once I started finger fucking her and licking the bean, she moaned louder, and I held her legs back so I could continue to feast. I went to work, sucking the soft pussy lips, drenching them in spit. Her pussy was too delectable. I started to finger her and tongue her at the same time. My tongue and fingers slid in and out of her simultaneously, and she loved every second of that shit. I could feel her pussy clinching and throbbing as I continued to dig her out.

I then laid on my back and she climbed on top of me, sitting her juicy fruit on my face. I began again, by licking the lips and playing with her clit using my tongue. Every time I did this on our former meetings, she couldn't control her urges and came all over my face. This time she didn't fail me, but she did something different, something she had never done. She forced herself onto my tongue and started riding it. "Ooh daddy eat this pussy," she said pleasantly. She was literally riding my tongue as if it was a small dick, each time she went up and down on it, her wetness dripped on my face and into my mouth.

That night you could hear crickets and our moans in unison. Then she got down, cum dripping on my chest, pulled me up and kissed me. "How that pussy taste baby," I whispered to her. 'Good as fuck daddy." She pushed me back down and pulled out my dick. I was glad because my bulge was about to put a hole in my pants. It was throbbing as she held it in her hand. A pulsating, thick, long, ten-inch dick.

The room smelled like saliva and sex. She began by licking the head as she stroked the rest of it. I licked my lips and laid back, watching as she got comfortable, putting her ass up in the air and kissing my dick. As she put it in her mouth, we made eye contact. She sucked it slow; she'd never been able to fit the whole thing in her mouth. Something about tonight felt so right, so I made her deep throat it. Grabbing her head and forcing it down slowly, moaning under my breath as she picked her head back up.

"Fuck my throat baby," she said, gasping. I let her catch her breath, then as soon as she put it back in her mouth I started forcing it down her throat, lifting my pelvis up and down continuously until she gagged and slobbered all over it. After repeatedly shoving my dick down her throat, it was wet and she kept stroking it, making it feel good. I was moaning loud now, egging her on. "Stroke that big ass dick baby. That's right, play with that daddy dick." Now she must have gained some confidence after that deep throat sequence because she started going down on it further than before. She ain't need my help no more, each time she gobbled it up, she looked me in the eyes and after the fifth time, I couldn't help but let lose in her throat.

She looked at me and laughed mouth full of cum, playing with it and blowing bubbles with it on my dick head. She swallowed and pulled me on top of her, kissing me, grabbing my ears and practically begging for it as she spread her legs. I slid in and, "swish." Her wetness overwhelmed me, and she held my waist while I stroked it, slow, steady, halfway entering, and then pulling it back out. I was waiting for her to give me the go ahead as we kissed more and warmed up.

"I want you to fuck me baby," she said, letting out a gasp as I went deeper inside her. I started speeding up, her pussy squishing and starting to tighten around my rod. We breathed in rhythm with each stroke, getting more and more passionate as the seconds rolled on. All of a sudden, I was thrusting deeper and harder now, pounding my dick inside her, wreaking havoc on her kitty. My stroke had the couch moving and her cooch tightening with every push and pull. Her nails dug into my back as she started saying my name, MY REAL NAME. "Oh Zeke, fuck yes. Pump it harder Zeke. Harder baby," she pleaded. "Oh shit," I thought to myself, "am I about to fucking cum..."