Falling Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilinara was the wrong type of demon to be fucking with Shyira, he thought.

"Are you OK baby warlock?" Shyira said, a note of concern in her voice.

His chest was rising and falling to fast to form words, so he raised a thumbs up from his position on the floor.

You know, I've been spending too much time on my back lately.

He finally looked over at Shyira. Her eyes blazed with anger, her fists clenched at her sides.

"Stupid whore can't even follow simple instructions," Shyira said. "I said a TASTE."

Lilinara flinched as Shyira shouted the last word. The green Nymph was shaking with fear. Or at least he thought she was shaking in fear, since most of her body was an ice cube at the moment.

He could hear the clicking of Shyira's high heel shoes as she walked over to him.

She breathed in and out several times, smoldering her anger before she looked at Tom.

"Not bad for a first time. Although, now that I think about it, maybe not the best choice for a first summoning. Water Nymphs can get a bit uppity." With a wave of her hand and a flash of light the summoning circle was once again empty.

"Why didn't you stop her sooner?" He wheezed.

"Magical ability can be a fickle bitch. It can show up at the strangest of times. I wanted to see if you would manifest any new magical talents when faced with the possibility of death."

"Well, I didn't."

Silence reigned in the room as Tom gradually regained his breathe and Shyira's anger slowly seeped out of her tense muscles. The whole time Shyira was looking at Tom. Tom didn't like the look she was giving him.

"Are you sure you're all right?" Shyira asked.

"Ya, I'm good. No lasting damage."

"Good, because I've afraid we have a little problem."

With one hand she cupped one of her breasts, gently squeezing. The other hand ran down the length of her body until it was nestled between her legs.

"Your little show has left me all hot and bothered and I think it's time to see if you've learned any new tricks from that wet little whore."

Oh shit, he thought.

"But not here," she looked distastefully around the room, "I may want your hard cock, but I have no desire to lay on a hard floor in order to get it. Not when we have a perfectly good bed to fuck on."

With no further warning, she reached down, grasped his hand and the world caved in on itself. A feeling like being plunged into an icy lake overcame Tom as Shyira dragged him into the shadows.

****

Change was in the air as Tom walked across campus. Bright sunlight shinned upon the patches of snow that still littered the ground. The seasons were shifting. The cold bite of frigid winter was beginning to give way to the softer embrace of Spring. The cool morning air held the promise of warmer days ahead and Shyira wasn't happy about it.

Tom on the other hand was ecstatic. As a being of the coldest parts of Hell, Shyira was impervious to the cold. She could walk naked through a blizzard and not feel an ounce of discomfort. The same could not be said of him and his fellow students. Trying to get the point across, that a bikini top and micro skirt were not appropriate winter clothes had been a losing proposition from the start.

"She's from Sweden," he would tell passersby's when they got weird looks.

They had finally settled on the use of a glamour around others. She was already hiding her demonic features using magic and now she was using it to appear to wear more clothing. Of course now that she didn't have to adhere to basic rules of decency, she had started wearing even fewer clothes around campus.

It's hard to walk around campus with a tent in your pants, Tom thought.

He was meeting her at the student union for a bite to eat before his next class. Not that he had a lot of time, since his next class was on the other side of campus and he had a lot of walking to do. Still, he got the feeling that he should be more aware of what Shyira got up too. She was a succubus after all. A succubus surrounded by young, horny college students. He would feel responsible if anything happened to one of his fellow students.

He entered the cafeteria of the student union after flashing his ID card to the bored girl sitting behind the register. The smell of pancakes filled the air. The quiet chatter of students and the scraping of utensils provided the necessary soundtrack of breakfast. Tom took a moment to look for Shyira. He needn't have bothered. Shyira spotted him immediately or maybe it was more accurate to say she sensed his presence.

"Over here Tom," she called in a sing-song voice.

Shyira's current form didn't look like a demon, more like the hottest girl in the sorority. Wavy ash blond hair and pale skin to go with the self-confidence of a cheerleader at the height of her game. You needn't have known about her true nature to know that she was the alpha female on campus. One look at her told you all you needed to know.

It shouldn't have surprised Tom that she was surrounded by a group of men, all vying for her attention. Every eye in the room seemed to be on her. The men bore holes in her, as if trying to undress her with their eyes. The women shot her glances made of pure disgust and jealousy. But no one saw her like Tom did.

The glamour she wove around herself prevented all but the magically gifted from seeing her true form. Tom could sense the magic shimmering around her, like heat coming off pavement on a hot summer day. If he tried hard enough, Tom could barely see through the glamour. Her demonic appendages were still there. Her leathery wings were folded behind her chair. Her pale horns jutted out of hair the color of fresh snow. Magic kept the mortals from seeing her and they unconsciously moved around her wings. This was the real Shyira, the succubus he was supposedly the master of.

As if, he thought.

At her call, every eye in the room seemed to turn on him as he weaved through the tables towards Shyira.

This was an entirely new experience for Tom. The weight of their looks was oppressive. He had never been the guy people stared at with envy. The guy with a beautiful woman hanging off his arm. Not that Shyira was hanging off his arm at the moment. If fact, as he was walking towards the table, Tom couldn't shake the feeling that he was somehow intruding, entering a world that wasn't his own. Like walking up to the cool kids' table at school. It filled him with a feeling of trepidation.

With all of those eyes on him, he of course chose that moment to trip on a chair leg jutting out into the walkway. He stumbled and only narrowly avoided falling flat on his face. A quiet chuckle reverberated around the room from the people watching him. A note of judgment could be heard in the tone of the laughter, as if their suspicions had just been confirmed. Shyira didn't join in, although he could see the amusement in her eyes.

Well you don't stop being an awkward geek just because you get a hot girlfriend, Tom thought.

Although girlfriend probably wasn't the right word. In truth, he didn't know what to call their relationship. And not in the cool, 'we don't like to use labels' kind of way, he literally didn't know how to classify their relationship. Girlfriend? They weren't exactly dating. Sex slave? Shyira was hardly the submissive, obedient type. So what then? A complication, he thought. Tom's life had gotten a lot more complicate and exciting of late.

Among Shyira's many admirers, one stood out above the rest, both in his proximity to her and his body language. The guy was a wall of lean, sculpted muscle, the kind of muscle meant for aesthetics over function. He was clothed in a striped tank top and cargo shorts, typical frat guy getup. This guy was a ladies' man. A guy used to getting what he wants. The look the guy was giving him told Tom that he was being sized up and that he hadn't left a terribly imposing impression.

Shyira stood and melted to his body. She gave him a big kiss, as if his clumsy display had never happened. That seemed to shut people up for the moment.

"Is this guy with you?" Mr. douche bag asked.

"Oh, you could say were attached at the hip," she said with a mischievous smile. She stepped away from Tom, "Tom, this is Biff."

"Sup, bro." Biff said.

"H-hey man," Tom replied sheepishly.

What the hell kind of name is Biff? Tom thought.

On the surface Biff was all smiles, but it was clear he didn't want Tom there and was making every effort to control the situation.

"Biff walked up and tried to use the corniest pick up line on me," Shyira said.

"Hey babe, my one liners are pure gold."

"Sure they are," she rolled her eyes and laughed.

Tom was seriously out of his element. He didn't know how to respond in this situation. He was also out of time, he needed to get to class.

"Will I see you after class?" Tom asked.

Shyira winced, "No, sorry, something kind of important came up." She shot a quick glance at Biff, before making eye contact with Tom, like she was trying to tell him something.

"U-um," he said, suddenly unsure of himself, "Are we still on for tonight?"

"Of course," she smiled at him, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

They were supposed to meet for his first summoning lesson tonight. Something he had been looking forward to all week. The look Biff gave Tom said he had no intention of allowing that meeting to happen.

"Oh, OK," he said looking down at the floor.

"Hey," she said softly, rubbing his hand, "don't worry." The look of genuine regret in her eyes flew right over Tom's head.

How could she say that when she was abandoning him for another guy? Tom thought.

Biff got up from the table and draped an arms around Shyira's shoulders, flashing him a cocky smile. "Ya bro, don't worry. I'll look after your girl for you."

Tom was irritated by the whole situation but swallowed his comeback. This wasn't the first time he had been upstaged by a popular guy and he really did need to leave.

"See you tonight." She winked at him.

He took one more look at the triumphant look on Biff's face before he turned and left the table.

****

Tom dropped from three feet up onto the bed in his room. Shyira landed next to him a second later, laughing.

I hate gate magic, he thought.

He hated her gate magic worst of all. A demon's magic had a direct connection to the circle of Hell they inhabited. Shyira was from the deepest, most frigid corner of Hell. Gating using her magic felt like being pulled through the water underneath a glacier. Sure you got to your destination but the experience was far from pleasant.

Shyira swung her body over his. Her clothes, little more than constructs of her magic, had vanished. Her wings, spread wide, almost touched the walls of his small room. Her lithe form, silhouetted against the moon light streaming through the window, cast a large shadow on the wall of the dim room.

Tom groaned. Partly from looking at the vision of femininity on top of him and partly because her teacher's outfit was gone.

"Oh, do we have some complaint?"

"No," he lied.

"If you have something to say, say it."

"Keep the glasses," he said after a moment.

Shyira smiled at that. With a brief flash of flame and the faint smell of brimstone the petite, black framed glasses reappeared at the end of her nose.

"Better?"

"Yes"

"Good. This relationship may be symbiotic but it's not equal. I want to please you and on that note I'm going to do just that."

She wrapped her hand around his balls and gently squeezed. A looked passed over her face and her eyes pulsed briefly with anger.

"I knew it, she took too much out of you," she said, her tail flicked with irritation. "I'm going to have to pay that bitch a visit later."

Shyira seemed to ponder something a moment before she suddenly thrust her head forward and sank sharp fangs into his neck.

"Ow!"

A sharp pain radiated trough is neck. It felt like his nerve endings were on fire. His attempts to push her off only made her sink her fangs in deeper. Shyira held onto his neck for several seconds before withdrawing, her chin covered in his blood. The pain subsided a moment later as the skin around the puncture holes went numb.

"That's better," she said. Tom felt it a moment later as blood came rushing to his lower extremities. He had an almost painful erection.

"You bit me! What the hell was that?"

"You needed a boost," she said after a moment. She seemed to be out of breath, her ample breasts rising and falling rapidly. "That little bitch took a lot out of you, it would have taken a while for you to recover and I'm not a patient girl."

"Couldn't you have just given me more of that perfumed smoke like at the cabin?"

"That's only a stimulant, effective but it still draws from your personal reserves. I needed to replace what she took from you. So I injected you with some of my power. Besides, I have a little extra to spare today."

Shyira beamed at him but Tom's eyes clouded over at the thought of why she might have extra power to give.

"Hey." She tapped the side of his head, "it's unwise to ignore the naked succubus sitting on your chest."

"Sorry, my mind was elsewhere for a moment."

"Tom," she said patently. "where are we?"

"Um, my bedroom."

"That's right and when you look at me what do you see?"

"A succubus."

"Whose succubus?"

"Mine," he said after a moment.

"That's right, I'm your succubus, in your bed. Don't think about unnecessarily things," she said, rubbing his chest, "get your head in the game."

With that she removed herself from Tom. She leaned back until her head was on the other side of the bed, propped up against the foot board. Looking back at him, she spread her legs and waited, as if inviting him to partake in feminine delights.

Tom's angle on the bed produced a very lewd image. Tom could see past his ragging erection to where Shyira's legs were spread. Her pussy and his cock seemed to be lined up, perfectly centered with each other. Like a drawn arrow and a bullseye.

Tom crawled in between her legs, intent on tasting her.

"No," she put one finger on his forehead and pushed him away from her glistening pussy. "You've teased me enough for one night. I can't tell you how much I wanted to jump into the summoning circle and help you teach that little whore some manners."

She was in no mood for games tonight but she still made no move to take the lead. Normally, Tom would be on his back already, doing his best not to wake the neighbors. Tonight Shyira was acting demurer, almost submissive.

Tom positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Shyira made no attempt to move. She just stared at him, like a teacher watching over a favorite pupil. Her black rimmed glass certainly added to the look. Tom hesitated. This wasn't like Shyira at all—she wasn't known for letting him take the initiative.

"No foreplay tonight baby, take me," she whispered.

With that he thrust inside of her. He got about half of his length inside her glistening pussy before stopping. Shyira wasn't having any of it. She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him the rest of the way, until he was balls deep inside her. They both gasped and paused to bask in the moment. They stared into each other's eyes, one human and one demonic, glowing faintly with lust.

Tom began to gently rock his hips back and forth. Short thrusts that gradually turned longer and harder as he began to fuck her. They kissed passionately as they settled into a rhythm, her inhuman tongue wrapping around his own. The kiss was amazing, even with the taste of his own blood fresh on her lips.

Tom wasn't sure what kind of game she was playing and she was playing a game, this he had no doubt about. She was certainly being very submissive to him. Until she wasn't, Shyira raked her clawed fingers against his back, drawing blood and hiss of pain from Tom.

He briefly pulled out before flipping her over onto her hands and knees. He wasted no time in grabbing her hips and driving back into her.

After a few thrusts to get back into rhythm he grabbed a hold of one of her horns. Her back arched as he pulled back. It allowed him to gain the leverage he needed to change the angle of his thrust.

Shyira's mouth was open, panting as Tom fucked her. Her inhumanly long tongue hung loosely from her mouth, swaying back and forth with every thrust

Her tail, meanwhile, swayed in front of his face. It tickled his nose and distracted him. It irritated Tom to no end. Shyira always teased him but she seemed to be going out of her way tonight.

Tom reached up and grabbed her trail, earning him a squeak from Shyira.

"Gentle baby, the tail of a succubus is very sensitive."

Sex with Shyira had gotten a lot less terrifying once he figured out she wasn't trying to kill him, at least most of the time. But she was still treating him like a kid. Wasn't he supposed to be her master? Wasn't she supposed to obey him?

It kind of pissed him off.

So Tom squeezed Shyira's tail harder. Shyira yelped before she turned her head and flashed him a knowing smile.

She didn't seem angry at him at all, odd.

They changed positions again, with Shyira now flat on her back.

Tom fucked her pussy with wild abandon. The infusion of her energy into him was really having an effect on him. He felt alive and in control, like he was on top of the world. He fucked Shyira like he owned her.

Which I kind of do, he thought.

Shyira was staring into his eyes with a look of pleasure and victory on her face, as if everything was going according to plan.

She clutched the sheets with her clawed hands and threw her head back in pleasure. Her horns shredded the sheets as she thrashed her head back and forth.

She still had a lot to teach him, centuries worth of accumulated knowledge of the ways of pleasure but Tom was proving to be a fast learner.

Shyira's behavior was so atypical for the demonic seductress that Tom felt off balance. Feeling a bit drunk with power at her submissive display, he reached down and bit down on one of her breasts. A small bit of payback for earlier.

Shyira moaned, riding the edge between pleasure and pain.

Tom could feel it; he was close. That was always a dubious proposition with Shyira but tonight he felt more in charge.

Every muscle in his body tensed as he thrusted his hips forward and unleashed a torrent of cum into Shyira's waiting pussy.

She wrapped her wings around him and crushed him to her body as her own orgasm washed over her.

"Master!" She screamed.

Tom collapsed on top of Shyira. His weight pushed her into the mattress, his orgasm having robbed him of the last of his strength. She continued to hold him to her body, making no move push him off. They laid there, panting for a minute, their bodies like one.

"Is the lesson over?" Tom breathed.

"Yes. Both of them."

Tom was too exhausted to consider what that meant, instead his head fell onto the pillowy softness of her breasts. He was lost in a deep, dreamless sleep almost immediately.

****

Tom awoke first.

Light streamed through the window, showing the cluttered space around him. The room of a college student was a small, cramped space. All of ones' earthly possessions crammed into a relativity small area. It could get incredible stuffy when closed up for any length of time. The room was hot, it smelt of sex and something else, something foul. Looking around, Tom saw the source of the smell.

The room was dark the night before. It obscured the presence of the room's third occupant. Even through their marathon fucking Tom had never noticed him.

In the corner of the room lay the shriveled, dried up husk of a man, barely recognizable as human. His mouth was open in an eternal scream. Although, if Tom's suspicions were right, it wasn't a scream but the final moan of pleasure of a man seconds from death. Tom knew who it was immediately, the douche bag from the cafeteria. His cargo shorts and striped tank top, thrown unceremoniously on top of the body, were a dead giveaway.