Falling Snow Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached the spiral staircase that led back down the way that they had come in record time. They took the steps two at a time as they descended. They stepped off the last stair into the hallway that would lead them back to the summoning room, only to find their way blocked by Chris Edwards and a collection of security guards.

"I told you, you should have been nicer to me." Chris said with a smug look.

"Move aside." Sara said.

She took a step forward as the security guards did the same. Sara paused looking uncertain. More men appeared behind them blocking the way back.

"You're going to wish you had spread your pretty little legs for me now bitch." Chris said as his eyes roamed over Sara.

"Hey Fuck yo—." Tom had just enough time to register the sharp pain at the base of his skull. Sara watched in horror as a guard stepped up behind him and clubbed him in the back of the head with a submachine gun. Tom crumbled to the floor unconscious

Sara stared at Tom in shock as more guards surrounded Tom's limp form.

"Her too." Chris pointed to Sara.

She recovered from the shock of the moment. The guards hesitated as Sara locked eyes with Chris with a look of pure venom.

"You wouldn't dare." She said with a hard edge to her voice. She locked eyes with him like he was a vermin she wanted to stomp on. "You're not the only one with a powerful father Christopher."

Chris looked like he wanted to push the issue, instead he broke eye contact with Sara. He pointed to Tom as he looked at one of the security guards, "take him to one of the holding cells."

Movement behind Sara caught her attention as Dean Edwards approached from the direction of the stairs. The dean shook his head impassionedly.

"Regrettable."

A pair of goons in matching suits grabbed Tom under the arms and dragged his unconscious body further into the bowels of the mansion. They passed through a doorway and down a set of stairs. Sara continued to look at the empty doorway even after he was out of sight. With a troubled expression she turned on her heel and stomped away without another word.

No one tried to stop her.

*****