Falling Under His Spell (The Party)

Story Info
A hypnotist entrances a girl to become his sex doll.
3.1k words
4.34
75.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling Under His Spell (The Party)

By Scarlet Boudoir and Ivan Hofler*

(*Both authors consent to submitting to Literotica.com under Scarlet Boudoir's account.)

I was really excited about the costume party. There were rumors that it would be extravagant, I had no idea how special it would be. It was in a dream that I decided to dress like a doll. I was walking through an empty house and found a doll that looked exactly like me. She was tied up and contorted and I couldn't look away. I woke up abruptly and couldn't get the image out of my head. It was this image, the doll me, that I tried to emulate as I put on my doll makeup. A porcelain white base, blood red lips, rosy cheeks, big fake lashes, and cracks. Deep, dark cracks. I put my hair into a long braid just like the doll in my dream. Sitting on my bed in a nude colored body suit, I put on my knee-high socks. I caught an image of myself in the mirror. I looked like myself, but not, and a little nightmarish. I was aroused.

In that moment, I felt a strong surge of lust, a fire that needed to be put out. I looked at the clock, I had time for a little pleasure. Looking in the mirror, I pulled my tits out and pinched my nipples. They were already hard, I just like the sensation. I slid my hand under my panties and started rubbing myself in small circles. Once I was good and wet, I looked around for something, anything that I could use to fill me up. I found a marker that was a little small, but it would do the trick. I pushed it in and squeezed it out, getting closer and closer to climax. I started to roll my nipple, holding the marker inside, and now rubbing my clit fast. Right on the edge and gasping, my roommate barges into my room.

Shocked out of the moment I scolded her for not knocking and she dismissed it, pretending not to notice what she had caught me in the middle of. She told me to finish getting ready, we had to go. So I slipped into my short black babydoll dress and quickly drew some lines on my knees and elbows to look like ball joints and got in the car.

We got to the house where the party was and saw that it was already packed. Walking in, there were people everywhere dressed as everything from kittens to devils. The host really went all out on the decorations, it looked like a movie set. There were waiters and waitresses carrying plates of hors d'oeuvres who wore practically nothing. There was music that seemed to emanate from the walls making the room feel like it was pulsing. I was scanning the large, packed room, admiring the costumes when my eyes were captured by the gaze of a tall handsome man who was not dressed up at all.

Our eyes locked immediately and I could not look away, not that I wanted to. The room felt silent now and seemed empty. The only pulsing I could feel was my own, I could feel a rush of blood pumping through my body, I could feel myself throbbing. In that moment, there was no one else in the room except this mysterious stranger and me, dressed as a doll.

As long as I can remember I've always wanted a living doll. Plenty of guys want a Real Doll who can be posed and fucked and will never say no, but that was never for me. I always wanted the best of both worlds, a living, breathing girl who would look pretty, but be unable to resist any of my advances. I've been looking for the right girl to become my Living Doll for a long time. I was invited to the costume party as entertainment, being a certified hypnotherapist and stage hypnotist. Every party I work I hope is the one where I find the right subject for my experiment.  Who could have ever guessed she would already be dressed as a doll when I found her? She was petite, but shapely, with long black hair and a nervous smile that was far sexier than any 'come hither' look she could have had. Under her innocence, though, I could sense a deep sexuality. The moment Dollie walked in I knew I wanted her. I could feel my cock growing hard as I watched her and had to adjust. I watched her until she noticed me and our eyes met. I saw her pause and smiled to myself as our eyes locked. This was going to be so easy.

The party was a standard entertainment gig for me. I always wait until everyone at the party has had a few drinks to loosen them up and I was pleased to see my living doll indulging. I could see her stealing glances at me. As a hypnotist I watch my subjects carefully to read their subtle body language that allows me insight, and this one was telling me she was not just willing but eager to be mine.

I made the announcement that I would be starting soon, to get everyone settled down and ready. I told them I needed a volunteer and pretended to look around until I came to her. "You would be perfect! What's your name?" I could tell she was nervous but excited. Before she even stood up I was thinking of her as mine. It took everything in me to control myself, and I had to stand slightly bent so nobody could see how hard my cock was already.

I started with the standard induction. She was willing but still nervous so I had to calm her down. I stepped closer and could smell her perfume. Her sexual energy was radiating off her like a hot stove, and I had to force myself to concentrate. Once she started to slip under, she went deep very quickly. Perfect for the suggestions I wanted to use, for the party, but more importantly, for turning her into a living, breathing fucktoy.

"You will do everything I say. You will not resist, or remember anything that has happened. You are completely under my control." You will not return to consciousness until I give the command."

I went for the usual party games, making her dance, silly at first but sexy as it went on. I suggested that she was a puppet on strings, and walked her around the room. For the ending, I had her flop in a chair like a rag doll and demonstrated that she could feel nothing if I chose, pinching her with no reaction. Finally, I brought her back up, "forgetting" to remove the suggestions I had planted in her mind, leaving her open to my commands indefinitely.

I watched her for the rest of the party, the way her body moved and imagined how she would look flopped on a bed, completely passive and open for me to use. I commended her on being such a perfect subject, both in looks and eagerness and asked her for her number. I asked her if she'd like to get a drink after the party and to talk more. Thanks to the suggestions I had implanted combined with her own willingness she accepted eagerly.

As soon as we were in my car, I suggested she go limp. Without a word, her face went blank and she slumped in the seat. Her dress rode up as she slid down, almost showing her panties. I put my hand on her knee and slid it up her thigh, feeling her smooth skin. I touched her cheek with my other hand and slid it down her neck, and ran it along the collar of her dress, running it along her collarbone. I slid my hand down the front of her dress to feel the shape of her tits and gave one a squeeze. I rubbed my thumb over her nipple and felt it get hard under my touch. The only indication she knew any of this was happening was the quickening of her breath.

I soon found out that this mysterious stranger was the hypnotist, hired for the party. Of course he was. All I wanted was to be with him from the moment I saw him. When he started his act, I knew he was going to pick me to come up to the stage, I could feel it. I could feel his lust for me was as strong as my desire for him. I didn't expect him to only pick me, I figured he'd get a group of volunteers in case the hypnosis didn't take. But he knew what he was doing. He had such confidence and skill, the sound of his voice was enough to make me putty in his hands.

I was so nervous, that when he asked my name on stage I almost couldn't speak. It wasn't stage fright either, it was him. He made me feel completely exposed and vulnerable, but somehow still safe. I don't remember anything after that, but my roommate told me he had me do a strip tease. I'm pretty sure she was kidding, but I can never tell for sure with her. When he asked me out for drinks after the party, I could not contain my enthusiasm. I must have been too drunk because I don't remember anything that happened on our date.

I woke up the next morning feeling stiff and sore, I must have danced a lot more than I remembered. I should have felt hung-over, but I didn't; I felt really good. My head was clear and even though I was a mess with my hair all disheveled, my makeup smeared and my clothes all undone, I felt sexy. I stretched out my sore muscles and jumped in a hot steamy shower. As I rubbed the suds all over my naked body, my skin felt tender and my pussy felt raw. I must have fallen asleep masturbating, thinking about him.

I don't remember kissing him, but I know I did because my lipstick was smeared all over my face when I woke up. I spent all day indulging in thoughts about him, his touch, his kiss, his cock. When I was on stage, before I went under, I stole a glance and saw he had a hard-on. It could not be seen from further away because of the way he was standing. But I was close, close enough to touch it. I remember wanting to stroke it and pull it out of his pants right there on stage. I fantasized about fucking him front of everyone as I listened to his voice pulling me out of consciousness.

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed us leaving together, and started the car. I opened her purse and found her driver's license. I noted the address and started to drive. She was slumped in the seat, looking like she was asleep to any casual observer, tired from a night of partying. When we pulled into the garage in her building, I suggested she stay under, but get up and lead me to her apartment.

She obeyed without a word, completely blank faced. Combined with the doll makeup, she looked like the perfect fuck toy, ready to be used. Once securely behind closed doors, I led her to the bedroom and gave the limp suggestion again.

She fell face down on the bed, her feet dangling off the edge. Her head was turned so I could see the blank look on her face, and her doll makeup had started to smear on the blankets. My eyes crawled all over her limp body, examining every curve of my new possession. I lifted the back of her dress and pulled the doll stockings and her panties down, exposing her ass. I gave it a quick slap, watching her face to see if she would react. When she didn't move, I slapped it harder. Over and over until it was red and warm.

I ran my hand over her warm backside and let it slide down to her pussy. She was already soaked, the lips swollen in anticipation. My fingers slipped easily into her, and I rubbed her clit gently with my thumb. The only change I noticed in her was her breathing picked up slightly. Other than that, she was as limp and still as the doll she was dressed as. I piled some pillows next to her on the bed and roughly slid her on top of the pile, her ass in the air. I slid my fingers back into her pussy, finger fucking her rougher this time. I could feel her pussy responding, pulling my fingers deeper into her, squeezing slightly.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I wanted to savor this dream cum true but it was too much for me. I pulled my pants off and climbed onto the bed behind her. I pulled her stockings and panties off completely and draped them over her face. I grabbed her hip with one hand and rubbed my aching cock against her pussy lips, wetting the tip and feeling the heat radiating off her engorged pussy. I watched her face as I slid my cock all the way into her with one slow thrust. She gasped lightly but didn't move or even blink. I had to hold still for a moment to keep myself from cumming instantly.

I leaned down and roughly kissed her slack mouth, smearing her red lipstick all over her face. I smiled and reached under her to grab her tits, feeling how swollen they had become and how hard her nipples were. I started to think she might enjoy being a doll without even the hypnotic suggestions. Something to consider in the future but for now I was enjoying my fucktoy.

I started thrusting into her, slowly at first but faster and harder as my excitement built. I watched her body move under my thrusts, her face grinding into the blankets, unable to stop me.

I heard a slight whimper and looked up. Through the crack in the door, I saw her roommate watching. I hadn't seen her when we came in, but now she was pressing her body against the doorframe and had her pants undone, quietly masturbating. I could tell she'd been watching the whole time and would never tell Dollie. If anything, she wanted to see more.

I pulled out and flipped Dollie over onto her back. I grabbed her arms and pulled her up higher onto the bed, so only her feet were dangling. I let her arms flop and turned her face towards the mirror so she could see what I'd made of her, even if she couldn't remember it. I flipped her dress up over her face, and positioned myself between her limp legs. I could hear her roommate grinding against the doorframe as I flipped Dollie's dress up over her slack face and slid my cock back into her. I squeezed both of her tits, leaning down to bite them as I thrust into her, fucking her hard and fast. I could feel myself getting close, and pulled out. I quickly pulled her dress back down, slid up, and with a long groan, fired what felt like an endless stream of hot cum onto her already smeared face. The world went away for a few moments as I released all of the tension. Years of waiting, and it finally came true.

I slid down next to Dollie and opened her mouth. I brushed some of my cum into her mouth while it was still warm, then wiped the rest off on her dress. I heard her roommate tiptoe away from the door. Whether she came while watching or was heading to another room to finish herself off I couldn't say.

I lay next to Dollie for a few minutes, watching her breathing. It was the only sign that she was anything more than the fucktoy I had used her for. I quietly dressed and slipped out of the apartment, letting Dollie wake from her 'dream' on her own accord.

I came out of the shower and dried off, walking naked to my bedroom. When I got there, my roommate was on my bed, eagerly asking for details about my date. Normally I would have covered up, but there was something about the way she looked at my body that triggered a memory, a memory that overpowered my discretion. I couldn't speak and it was hard to find words to describe the feeling I was remembering. I felt shivers up and down my body, my tits felt engorged, and I could feel my pussy throbbing. I told my roommate I'd tell her about it later, hoping she'd leave so I could get some relief. She hesitated, but could tell I was kicking her out so she left reluctantly, leaving the door slightly open. I didn't care, I couldn't be bothered to close it. I threw myself face down on the bed, ass in the air and rubbed myself hard and fast. I could feel my pussy pulsing as I came and I could almost feel his cock inside me, like a vivid memory. I came so hard I just collapsed and laid there for what must have been an hour, thinking about the party, seeing him for the first time and wanting him.

The next day I started to have second thoughts on creating my Dollie. What if she remembered? What if her roommate decided to tell her? I didn't have her number to check in, but since I knew where she lived I decided to stop by that evening to assess the situation. Despite some worry, I could still feel my cock growing hard as I climbed the stairs, getting close to her apartment, and was rock hard again by the time I reached her door.

I knocked I heard her roommate ask who it was. I told her my name and was half surprised to hear her undo the lock. She had a wicked smile on her face when she opened the door wide. "What took you so long? We've been expecting you." Behind her I could see Dollie, already dressed in her costume, standing in the doorway to her bedroom.

"I was hoping you'd come by', she said, "I think I need another session."