Fallon's Final Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

Officer Larson stopped in front of Fallon's face. She pulled the nightstick and the electronic control device out of her vest. With the nightstick she lifted Fallon's chin off the desk, and held the electronic control device in front of her face.

"Do you doubt that I have the means to teach you a lesson?"

"No," Fallon whimpered.

"Do you believe that I have the will to use the tools at my disposal?"

"Yes."

Officer Larson cracked the nightstick against the desk, just inches from Fallon's face.

"Stop crying. I can't hear you."

"Yes. Yes, I believe that you will use your weapons to teach me a lesson."

"Good. Very good. If you demonstrate that you can be a good student, you just might make it to your wedding before anyone has reason to object."

The officer held out the nightstick and placed the tip against Fallon's bare shoulder. She placed the tip of the electronic control device against the other shoulder, and dragged them both down either side of Fallon's spine. Fallon shivered as her skin broke into goose bumps.

When she reached Fallon's rear, Officer Larson spread open her butt cheeks with the nightstick and slipped it between her fleshy globes. She slid the length of the shaft up and down her butt crack, while holding the tip of the electronic control device against her lower back.

"I've used this stick on dozens of sluts just like you. Each one of those whores gained a newfound respect for the law after spending a few hours alone with me. But you're a special little slut, aren't you? Tomorrow is your wedding day, and tomorrow night your husband is expecting to deflower his virgin bride. The only problem is, he's not marrying a virgin, he's marrying you. And he won't be breaking your cherry. I'll take care of that myself."

The officer holstered her nightstick, walked over to Bill, and pressed the electronic control device against his scrotum. She pulled out her knife and sliced open his leg restraints.

"Don't move unless you're told to move, pervert. You don't want to find out the consequences."

Bill nodded his head and then closed his eyes. Officer Larson stepped over his face and cut his hands free. She ordered him to his feet, and then restrained his wrists behind his back.

"I see you're nice and hard. Of course, that comes as no surprise. The pill I forced down your throat when we arrived here was Viagra. According to the product insert, your cock should stay up for at least two more hours."

With the tip of the electronic control device pressed into Bill's back, Officer Larson guided him to the side of the desk where Fallon's spread legs were restrained.

The officer forced Bill to his knees, and then pushed his face into the crack of Fallon's ass.

"Start licking, pervert."

Bill extended his tongue and licked Fallon from the top of her ass crack all the way to her clit. He licked up and down, avoiding her anus while attempting to concentrate his efforts on her vulva. Fallon felt a sense of relief when Bill's tongue began raking up and down her butt crack.This isn't so bad. Under other circumstances, I would definitely enjoy it. I expected my punishment to be so much worse.

The officer continued pushing Bill's face into Fallon's ass, so Bill continued licking. The twin prongs of the electronic control device pressed into his spine were all the encouragement he needed. His erect cock–a condition no doubt aided by the Viagra that Officer Larson forced him to swallow–waved in the air like a missile searching for a target.

Bill's mouth provided Fallon a brief respite from the officer's constant threat of further harm. Despite the fact that her movements were more restrained than at any previous point of the evening, her body was relaxed for the first time. The burning pain in her thighs and calves was gone. The agony in shoulders and wrists was also gone. A growing headache and her breasts–smashed against the desktop and crushed beneath her own weight–were her only sources of discomfort.

He really knows how to lick a pussy. If he keeps this up, I'm going to cum.

"Is the chubby little whore-bride getting nice and juicy?" Officer Larson's mocking voice invaded Fallon's bliss. "Is she going to be a nice, juicy fuck for her groom?"

Bill continued licking. Fallon, unsure if she should answer, let out a low moan.

"That was a question, whore. Two questions, to be precise."

Realizing a response was expected from her, Fallon lifted her chin and took a deep breath.

"Yes," she panted.

"Yes? Yes ... what? Yes, you're a fucking whore? Yes, your slutty pussy juices up for any cock that gets near it? Yes, you're about to cum for some dick you met the night before your wedding?"

Bill pushed his tongue against her clit and flicked it from side to side. A wave of pleasure rose inside Fallon and spread throughout her body. She took another deep breath.

"Yes. Yes. Whatever you say. Yes."

"Not whatever I say. I want to hear you say it. Say it, whore. Say it."

If only his hands were free so that he could slip a finger inside me. I want to cum so bad. What's happening to me?

"Yes, my pussy is juicy."

"And...?"

Bill sucked her clit between his lips and closed his teeth around the tiny nub. Fallon gasped.

"I'm...going to cum."

"I don't think so."

Officer Larson jerked Bill's head away from Fallon's crotch. She pulled so hard that his head snapped backward, his eyes pointed straight up into the dim glow of the single overhead lightbulb. While pulling his hair with one hand she jammed the prongs of the electronic control device into his throat with the other.

"If she cums, I promise you'll regret it," the officer snarled as she shoved Bill's face back into Fallon's butt.

Bill resumed licking the crack of Fallon's soft, plump ass, this time taking care to avoid her pussy lips and clit. With the officer still clutching a fistful of his hair and guiding his movements, Bill flattened his tongue and licked Fallon from top to bottom.

That feels good, but I'll never cum this way. What will she do to him if I do cum? I can't cum, dammit. I'm approaching the edge, but I just can't get there. I have to cum. I can't take it much longer. This is torture–she's killing me with kindness.

Bill swept his tongue up and down, and then focused his efforts on Fallon's asshole. He extended the tip and teased her anus, swirling it around and around her tightest orifice. When he detected that the little ring of muscle was beginning to relax, he pushed the tip past her sphincter and tasted her rosebud.

"Mmmmmmm!" Fallon moaned. "Oh yes!"

Fallon's response caused Bill to back off her anus and resume licking her butt crack. Officer Larson detected the change in technique, and steered his mouth to Fallon's anus once again.

"Oh! Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

The officer tugged Bill's hair, yanking his mouth from her ass.

"Don't stop," Fallon whispered. "Please."

"You're forgetting who gives the instructions," Officer Larson said between clenched teeth. She jabbed the prongs of the electronic control device into Fallon's neck.

"Don't let it happen again."

The officer released her grip on Bill's hair, allowing him to return his attention to Fallon's quivering asshole. Bill licked with a renewed sense of purpose. He rolled his tongue into a cylinder and pushed it against her sphincter. He bobbed his head back and forth, pushing the tip of his tongue against her loosening muscle over and over. When he felt her relaxing, he swirled the tip around and around the ridge guarding her entrance.

"Ahh! Mmmmmmmm!" Fallon moaned.

Bill continued licking for several minutes. Fallon's arousal climbed, but then it reached a plateau and would rise no higher. She wiggled her ass in Bill's face, but nothing that he or she did was sufficient to push her over the edge.This might be frustrating if it didn't feel so good.

"That's enough, lover boy."

Officer Larson grabbed a chunk of hair from the top of Bill's head and lifted him to his feet. She stood him directly behind Fallon's bent and bound body, with his cock inches from her juicy crotch. Standing beside him, she slipped the electronic control device between his legs and pressed it against his nutsack. She reached around his leg with the other hand and grabbed his throbbing cock. She pumped it several times with her gloved hand, watching it twitch and swell with every stroke.

Bill let out an anguished moan. The tension in his swollen, blood-filled cock was becoming unbearable.

Officer Larson continued stroking his cock with a slow, deliberate rhythm. When she decided that he had suffered enough, she pulled him forward and placed the tip against Fallon's moist pussy lips. She held his cock at the entrance to her vagina, and then tipped it up and down. The result was an agonizing, gentle contact between his swollen cock head and Fallon's ripe, moist pussy.

"Unnnnhhh!" Fallon moaned. "Put in me. Please."

The officer ignored Fallon's cries for relief. She rubbed Bill's dick up and down Fallon's exposed slit, painting her tender lips with the pre-cum leaking from the tip. Bill's cock throbbed in her hand. The electronic control device pressed against his spine was the only barrier between his aching cock and the slick pussy bent over in front of him.

At the same time, an identical war was raging inside Fallon. Her body craved release. Numbed by alcohol and teased to the brink of orgasm all night, she wanted to cum. Yet, she had surrendered her fate to the officer, who was withholding her release for reasons Fallon could not comprehend.

With her hands bound and her arms immobilized, Fallon could not touch her pussy. She knew that even without touching herself that her cunt had never been wetter. The cock head slipping up and down her slit was sliding against her without any friction whatsoever. The warmth from her pussy was spreading down her thighs, across her belly, and into her aching nipples.My juice is probably dripping on the floor.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" the officer teased.

"Yes," Fallon hissed.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'm a horny slut."

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes."

Fallon's voice cracked as her breathing became more rapid.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes I want to cum. Please."

"You want his hard, throbbing cock inside you, don't you?"

"Yes, I want his hard cock inside me."

"Too bad, whore. That's not what I have planned for you."

The officer redirected the tip of Bill's cock so that it was pressed against Fallon's clit. She rubbed the flared, spongy head from side to side and up and down, never breaking contact with Fallon's most sensitive nub. Fallon squirmed over the desk, straining to increase the friction against Bill's rigid manhood.

"Mmmmmm! Oh! Please! Please! Fuck me!"

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes! I want him to fuck me!"

"Do you want this cock inside you?"

"Yes! I want it! Put it in me! Please!"

Officer Larson dragged the tip over Fallon's gaping hole. Her ruddy lips were glistening with the accumulated moisture built up over the past thirty minutes. She guided the cock head over the girl's clit and then through her lips, and then over her clit again. Bill's cock was slick with the moisture flowing from Fallon's cunt. Fallon's entire body was on fire.

"Please! Fuck me!"

"Beg me, you filthy little whore. Beg me for this cock. Beg me to let him fuck you."

"Please. Please. I'll do anything. Please fuck me. Please. I'm begging you. Please!"

The officer guided the tip through Fallon's lips, and pushed the head halfway inside her.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Is that the best you can do?"

"Please! Fuck me! Please! I need to cum! Please fuck me with that hard cock!"

"That was some pretty convincing begging. I suppose you've earned a reward."

Officer Larson pushed the tip of Bill's cock against Fallon's asshole, and then pushed him from behind. The tip forced her sphincter open and penetrated a half-inch.

"Oww! Fuck! That's the wrong hole!"

"Oh, that's most definitely the right hole for you, sweetie. We need to save your pussy for your husband."

"Please! No! Stop!"

Bill drew his hips back, and then pushed forward again. His cock sank halfway into Fallon's ass.

"Ungh! Not in my ass! I didn't say he could fuck me in the ass!"

"What makes you believe that the choice was ever yours?"

Bill drew back once more, and then pushed his cock the rest of the way inside her.

"Ungh! Please! Please! Not in my ass."

"Fuck her, ass eater. Fuck the little whore. Don't stop fucking her until that pill wears off."

Bill stood in place and rocked his hips back and forth. Fallon bit her lip and sobbed. She was helpless, her clit was throbbing, and the cock she was counting on for relief was shredding her asshole.

"Let me give you a little advice," the officer said. "If you relax, you'll enjoy it more."

"That's easy for you to say, you're not the one getting your ass ripped in two."

"I've been where you are many times, honey. I know what I'm talking about."

"Oh? Then tell me, how do I relax when his thick cock is tearing me up?"

"Just let your body go limp. I have you securely bound–you aren't going to fall. Stop thinking about your poor little asshole, and concentrate on your clit."

"I hate you."

"You say that now, but you'll love me before the night is over. In fact, I predict that within three months you'll call me and beg me to teach you another lesson."

"Not likely."

"You will. Sluts like you love it when I put them in their place."

"Ungh! I'm not a slut."

"I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on that point."

"Fuck you."

"Shut up and relax. It gets better if you do."

Fallon did her best to follow the officer's advice. She blocked out the sound of Bill's thighs slapping against her butt cheeks. She relaxed her entire body, focusing her concentration first on her fingertips, then on her hands, then her arms–working her way to her toes. By the time she finished, she was a limp lump of flesh supported only by the restraints. Closing her eyes, she turned her attention to her clit. She was surprised to find that it was still throbbing, and still sending waves of warmth throughout her body. She traced one of those waves to her nipples, but she was helpless to do anything about that one. Fallon let it go and then traced another wave that seemed to connect her clit to her anus. She focused on that connection and found that it was growing in strength the more she thought about it.

Fallon heard a low moaning sound that was competing with the noise of flesh slapping against flesh in a contest for her attention. It took her a moment to realize that the moaning was coming from her.It's working.She rolled her hips as much as the restraints would allow, thereby improving the angle of penetration. Her asshole was no longer fighting against the fleshy invader–it seemed to welcome it.

Bill thrust in and out of Fallon's accommodating asshole with increasing speed. Despite the awkwardness of fucking while standing upright with his hands bound behind his back, he maintained his balance and found a satisfying rhythm. He pumped faster and faster, compelled by the growing pressure in his balls.

Fallon felt the warmth spreading across her skin. The tingling sensation in her crotch was blocking out all other stimuli. Her nipples ached–she wanted to someone to pinch them, but the only person who could was the officer, so she let that thought dissipate. Her clit was throbbing, even without any direct stimulation. The cock in her ass was driving her to unimaginable heights.It feels so good. I can't believe I've never done this before.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! That's...ah! Mmmmmmm! Ah!" Fallon screamed.

The orgasm she craved all night exploded inside her. She pulled against the restraints in an attempt to arch her back. She wanted every inch of Bill's cock buried in her ass. She never wanted the orgasm to end.

"Fuck me! I'm cumming! Fuck me! Ah! Ummmm!" Fallon repeated.

Bill's climax arrived a moment later. A torrent of semen surged from his balls, rocketed up his shaft, and flowed out of his cock. He flooded Fallon's bowels with his seed, pumping a second spurt, a third, and then a fourth. His motions slowed as he descended from the climax. Cum was leaking from Fallon's tight asshole and running down his shaft, making his balls as slippery as his cock.

Bill tried to step back, but Officer Larson pressed the electronic control device against his spine.

"You certainly don't think you're finished already, do you, pervert? By my calculations, that erection should last at least another hour–maybe two. It better not go to waste."

Fallon marveled at the fact that Bill was still hard even after ejaculating inside her seconds earlier. Her ass was now lubricated with his sperm, which allowed him to slide his cock in and out of her more easily.That must have been about twenty minutes. I wonder how long he'll last this time. Ryan usually goes about twice as long in round two, but that's after a thirty-minute recovery period. This is going to be good.

Ninety minutes and countless orgasms later, Fallon passed out on the desk. Her last thought before losing consciousness was the realization that she would be too sore to sit for her wedding dinner. Bill disengaged from her–his cock still erect but red beyond recognition. His balls were emptied of their contents some time ago.

* * * *

The black and white police cruiser pulled up to the curb in front of the McKenzie household a little before 5:30 a.m. There was no traffic on the street, the houses were all dark, and the only illumination came from the two street lights suspended from poles at opposite ends of the block.

Officer Larson stepped out of the car and opened the rear door. She dragged Fallon's naked body out of the backseat and deposited her on the front lawn. She stooped to cut the Plasticuffs off her wrists, then turned back toward the vehicle.

"Where are my clothes?" Fallon asked.

"Where you left them–in the alley behind the club."

"I can't go in like this."

"Then I suggest you learn how to weave yourself a grass skirt. And don't forget, unless you want your husband to know precisely how you spent your last night as a single woman, you'll keep your mouth shut. Understand?"

"Yes. I won't say anything. I swear."

"If you do, I promise you I'll be back."

"I might like that."

"No, you won't. If I have to come back, you will definitely regret it."

"Can I call you?"

"Do you really think that's a good idea?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"No. Get in the house and get ready for your wedding. You're supposed to walk down the aisle in less than six hours."

"I didn't know you cared."

"I don't. Get your ass in the house. Your probation starts now."

Officer Larson returned to the cruiser, closed the door, and drove off. Once they rounded the corner, Bill broke out into laughter.

"That was the most fun I've ever had in my life," Bill said. "You were amazing, baby."

"Wasn't I? Sorry if I was a little rough with you."

"Don't worry–that's what sold it. She was too scared to question anything that happened after you tased me."

"The radio call to the dispatcher was a brilliant idea. She had no idea that I was talking to a pre-recorded audio file playing on the laptop."

"Next time, I'll add some static to make it sound more realistic. Anyone who knows anything about radios would have known that was fake."

"Hey, it fooled her. That's all that counts."

A vibrating sound coming from under the seat interrupted the reverie.

"Is that your cell phone, Kelly?"

"Probably. I should pull over and look for it."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers