Falsely Accused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing. He withdrew his hands, leaving me hungry, desperate for more. A strangled sob of frustration escaped my lips, muffled by the hard cock pistoning between them. Distantly, I heard Brad's hoarse voice, "Oh yeah… Suck it, baby, suck it… Oh, yeah… Oh, God… Oh, God!" Hot cum spurted into my mouth. Taken unawares, I gagged, a mixture of saliva and semen dribbling down my chin and throat, spilling over my breasts. Another sob, this time of revulsion, escaped me as he withdrew his now-flaccid penis, a sticky thread of fluid momentarily bridging the gap between the tip of his cock and my mouth.

"Oh, God. That was awesome, man! You gotta tap some of that!" Brad rasped as he zipped himself back into his pants. I shivered, the gooey mess cooling rapidly on my skin.

"Oh, I shall." Mike purred. "But first…" I flinched at a new surge of pain in my nipples as he removed first one clamp, then the other. A moment later, though, I felt a warm, wet cloth slowly wiping the humiliating mess from my body, the touch surprisingly gentle. The fabric was rough against my tender nipples and I felt them stiffening further. A hand slid gently up my throat, gripping my chin and turning my head - first one way then the other - as the mess was sponged from my mouth and face. Goose bumps prickled my damp flesh, drying in the cool air. The hands briefly disappeared and I felt a momentary pang of loss, alleviated a moment later by the sturdy support of a warm chest behind my shoulders and muscular arms encircling my bound frame.

"Open your mouth." Mike whispered in my ear. I cringed inwardly, thinking desperately, "Not again!" but lacked the strength to struggle. Reluctantly, I parted my lips for him, bracing myself for another assault. Instead, I felt the light touch of a slender cylinder against my tongue – a straw. "Drink." He commanded, pressing the straw into my mouth. Reluctantly at first, I obeyed – and was pleasantly surprised to taste cool, clear water, which I gulped greedily.

"Not so fast," Mike cautioned. "Easy, now." Obediently, I sipped the water more slowly, letting it soothe my raw, parched throat while washing away the taste and smell of Brad's cock. While he held the water to my lips with one hand, Mike lowered his other hand to fumble at the knots. A few deft tugs and the rope binding my arms to the bar between my ankles was released. With a great sigh of relief I leaned forward, easing the pain in my back and shoulders. A few more tugs and my cuffed ankles were freed of the bar as well. I slumped to the floor, exhausted, finally daring to hope that my ordeal was drawing to a close.

I was allowed to rest for several minutes before being assisted to my feet. Still blindfolded, I stumbled on rubbery legs, saved from falling only by the strong arms that closed protectively about me. Feeling the brush of denim against my bare bottom, I struggled awkwardly with bound hands to tug my skirt back into place. Mike chuckled at the gesture, clearly amused at my sudden modesty. "Now, now, my dear. There's no need to be shy." He laughed as he guided my wobbly steps across the room. "I think we know each other a little too well for that."

At first, I thought that we were walking toward the door – but the sudden press of the table against my thighs informed me of my mistake. I twisted frantically, anxious to break free, but he easily bent me over the table again. The surface, cold against my breasts and face, smelled faintly of disinfectant. While he held me from behind, I felt another set of hands grasping at my ankles. Brad! I attempted to squeeze my legs together, but Mike deftly insinuated his knee between them, keeping them parted. Defeated, I felt Brad take each of my ankles in turn, spreading them wide and secured the cuffs to opposite ends of the table with the sharp snick of padlocks. A few experimental tugs, accompanied by the sound of clinking chains, confirmed that I was hopelessly pinned before them, my intimate parts shamefully displayed. I scrabbled once more at my skirt, failing utterly in my feeble attempt to cover myself, but eliciting further laughter from the two men.

"Would you like your hands untied?" Mike asked, his tone solicitous. I nodded weakly, even though I knew that having my hands free would offer no real advantage in my current predicament. He fumbled briefly at the knots, then unwrapped the rope, flooding my hands with tingles of restored circulation. I snatched immediately at the scarf covering my eyes, but managed only to dislodge it slightly before my wrists were trapped in Mike's large paw.

"No peeking!" he taunted. "You wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, would you?" I shivered with trepidation, certain that I would not like whatever surprise he had in store.

"Brad, if you don't mind…" Mike stretched my arms along the table top, his weight pressing me into the scratched Formica. With a snicker, Brad buckled a heavy cuff around each wrist, drawing my hands toward the corners of the table to which my ankles were secured. Another rattle of chains and my wrists were fastened to the table as well, arms stretched nearly as far as my wide-spread legs.

"Now, then…" Mike purred, "What should I do with you?" He slid his hands lazily across my ass and down the backs of my thighs, fingertips grazing my flesh lightly. I trembled at his touch, simultaneously frightened and aroused. His fingers tickled gently up my inner thighs, brushing the neatly trimmed hair at their apex. Casually, he flicked his thumb across my clit, making me jump.

"Oh, so you like that, do you?" he mocked. My cheeks blazed from humiliation as I realized that a part of me was, indeed, enjoying his attentions – a fact which he quickly discovered for himself when his probing fingers encountered my hidden wetness. I shook my head, wanting to deny his accusation, but knew that he was not fooled. His fingertips dipped between my slippery folds, insistently stroking, tormenting. I writhed beneath him like a cat in heat, the ache in my pussy growing, begging to be filled. He stepped away – but the distinctive sound of a zipper told me that it was only to unfasten his pants. A moment later, I felt his rigid cock thrusting toward me, its hot length pressing against my hip. I whimpered plaintively, arching toward him, at the prospect of imminent release.

"Easy…" he whispered. "I intend to take my time… to really… enjoy this…" As he spoke, I felt him positioning himself behind me, between my wide-spread legs. The head of his cock brushed lightly against my pussy, so tantalizingly close that I nearly screamed from frustration.

"Is this what you want?" His breath was hot in my ear, his fingers unrelenting in their assault on my clit. He pressed his cock against me, teasing me with it. Biting my lip, I tried to fight the heat rising within me, to remind myself that this was not what I wanted. That I should be angry! But my thoughts seemed to scatter with every touch, leaving me a quivering mound of flesh. "Come on… Tell me. Is this what you want?"

"Yes…" I choked, cheeks burning and tears streaming from my eyes. "Please… God… YES!" Anything. Anything to relieve the pent-up lust that burned through my body. Anything to get through this ordeal.

He laughed - a triumphant sound that proclaimed his victory – as he prepared to claim his reward. I closed my eyes behind the scarf, certain that I knew what was coming next, bracing myself for a thrust into my throbbing pussy. It might not be so bad – I was more aroused than I'd ever been before. If he wasn't too rough, I might even enjoy it. And then… after he'd used me… maybe they would finally let me go…

My thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of cold liquid trickling down the cleft of my buttocks. His fingers followed, smearing me liberally with the slippery fluid. And then… horror of horrors… I felt his cock pressing against my tight sphincter. The breath caught in my throat and my mind went blank, body rigid with panic. "Please…" I whispered desperately. "Oh God… No… Not there… I've never…" I pressed myself into the table, futilely trying to get as far from him as possible – but of course, was unable to escape that relentless pressure. The tip of his well-lubricated cock began sliding into me, despite my efforts to keep him out.

"Relax…" he advised. "It will go easier for you, if you don't fight it."

My eyes widened with pain as I felt myself slowly violated, the invading organ stretching me farther than I'd have imagined possible. I tried to twist away, but with my legs tied so far apart, was unable to get sufficient leverage to do more than squirm – which only helped to work him deeper into me. Tears flowed freely from my eyes now, soaking the scarf that blinded me, as I felt myself impaled on his huge cock. For a moment, he paused – now fully buried in my tight ass. I thought the worst was over, but no. He slowly eased himself out, withdrawing almost completely – and then slammed back in. His arms encircled my body, fingers thrusting into my pussy and stroking my clit, while he pounded me with a steady rhythm. Every thrust rocked me forward onto his probing fingers. Pinned beneath him, my feeble struggles served only to heighten his arousal – and my own. Never had I felt so powerless. Any attempt to escape his powerful thrusts forced his fingers further into my pussy – and trying to evade those fingers meant rising to meet his cock, allowing it to penetrate me more deeply.

Caught up in a dizzying whirl of sensations – shame, lust, fear, pain, and pleasure – my awareness narrowed to two points, white hot against the blackness imposed by my blindfold. The rising waves of pleasure in my pussy and the increasingly rapid strokes behind me – these were the only things that mattered, blotting out all sense of self. With a strangled sob, I surrendered at last to the orgasm that ripped through my body, only dimly aware when Mike, too, reached climax, his penis pulsing deep inside me as it pumped me full of hot semen.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For a long time, I lay exhausted on the table. Even when the cuffs were removed from my wrists and ankles, I made no attempt to flee. I told myself that it was because they would certainly catch me long before I could reach the door – and punish me further for the attempt. But the truth was that I simply lacked the strength. Instead, I slumped to the floor, my legs too weak to support me, while Mike and Brad busied themselves about the room. Only once did they touch me – and then, just to remove my skirt. "A souvenir" Mike called it, as he carefully worked it down my hips and off.

And then all was silent. I don't know how long I lay there, but finally the mounting chill forced me to move. I cautiously sat up, straining all the while for any sign of my captors. Hearing nothing, I reached with trembling hands for the blindfold and slipped it off.

I was alone. The two men had packed up their camera and all their gear – and left. Scarcely daring to hope, I crawled to the closed door, almost certain that it would still be locked – but the knob turned easily in my hand. Wild laughter overtook me when I realized that I was finally free! I snatched up my purse, which was still sitting on the desk, but could not salvage my ruined blouse or undergarments. Of my skirt, there was no sign. Still, it was late – surely no one would be around? Besides, what choice did I have?

I tied the scarf around my hips, bandeau-style, though it barely covered anything, and crept cautiously from the room. The hallway was deserted, the only sound the rapid clicking of my heels as I searched for an exit. There – I rushed toward the door, escape so close – and felt my heart sink when I saw a chain and padlock securing the handles. Frantic now, I ran down the service corridor, trying every door. Pounding on them, screaming, not caring who heard me. Until finally, I found one that was unlocked.

A wave of relief washed over me when the door opened into the deserted parking lot – and there, no more than fifty feet away, was my car. With my arms tightly folded across my bare breasts, I ran to my car.

"Hello? Miss… Excuse me, Miss? Are you all right?"

I whirled at the voice, and saw a security guard walking toward me. "Oh God…" I though desperately. "Not again!" With shaking hands, I fumbled for my keys, dropping them several times before fitting one into the lock. I hurriedly slid into the driver's seat, and was relieved to find a jacket folded on the passenger's side. I slipped into it, covering my nakedness moments before the guard walked up and tapped on my window.

"Ma'am? Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes… everything's fine… Thank you… Just a little trouble with my keys…" I babbled anxiously. All I could think about was getting home, taking a hot shower, and washing away the sticky sweat coated my body, the trickle of semen that even now was soaking into the seat. "Please… Just leave…" I prayed silently, terrified that he would see my shame… or worse, take advantage of it.

"Well, all right then. You be careful. Have a good night, now." He turned and walked back into the mall, having finished his rounds of the parking lot.

I sighed in relief, hugging the jacket closer around myself, thanking providence that I had left it on the seat… Or had I? I examined it more closely, and suddenly realized that the jacket wasn't mine. It was a man's jacket. A uniform jacket, just like the one… my mind blanked as I realized that it was the same as the one the guard had been wearing.

A scream froze in my throat as a familiar voice rose from the back seat.

"Drive." He said.

12