Familiar Scent

Story Info
The things that remind littles of Daddies...
1.5k words
4.47
12.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Babydoll answered the video chat with a big smile, waving at me in an almost comically enthusiastic manner. The gesture was made to look even more whimsical by the fact the sleeve of the jacket she was wearing was far too long for her arms, and flopped about like a loose rag doll. It was about that time I noticed it was one of my favorite hoodies, a zip-up I'd been looking for all week.

"Little one... when did you get that?" I asked, one eyebrow raised.

"Last time I visited Daddy," she said matter-of-factly. "I got cold, and besides... I needed something that smelled like Daddy since I wasn't gonna get to have cuddles all month."

It's stuff like that which just melts the pit in my chest where my heart resides. The little random sweet things that make it seem like my little baby girl can get away with almost anything.

No wonder she's such a brat.

"It's not like I'm gone forever, silly girl..." I said, shaking my head. "It's already been one week down. 3 more, and I'm headed back."

"That's a lot of hours without cuddles and hugs," Babydoll reminded me.

Princess logic proved, once again, to be unassailable.

"Alright, fair enough..." I admitted. "Still, you didn't have to steal Daddy's hoodie just because you missed me. You have plenty of stuff to remind you of me already! Like the pictures in your phone, the video of our last playtime, the stuffy I got you before I left-!"

"None of those smell like Daddy!" she retorted firmly, arms crossed and a stern look on her face. "I needed Daddy's smell."

"Alright, alright..." I said, holding up my hand. "No need to throw a temper tantrum hun... or else Daddy will have to punish you when he gets home."

Babydoll pouted out her bottom lip a bit, then nodded and tried to look contrite.

"Why's it so important to have something that smells like me, anyway?" I asked her.

"Cuz..." she replied simply, looking down at her hands.

"Cuz is not an answer, baby. Be a big girl and use your words..."

"Because..." Babydoll began, biting her lip a bit when she saw my reaction to her tone. "Because... when I smell Daddy, I always feel so happy."

"You do?"

"Uh huh," she said with a nod. "When I'm laying down for bed, and I start to get sad sometimes... Daddy puts his big strong arms around me, not too snug but not too loose. Just holds me. And right then, I can sleep... because I know I'm safe."

Again, I felt the warmth of my alleged heart melting.

"Daddy has a special smell..." she continued, rocking slightly in her chair. "It's... it's hard to explain what it smells like. But I remember it very, very vividly, y'know?" She paused, biting on her thumb a bit before finally glancing back up at me. A slight shy smile crept across her pretty little face, then she started to giggle. "Oh, god... I just remembered the first time I really memorized Daddy's scent... and now I'm blushing."

"Is that a fact?" I asked, adjusting my laptop screen a bit. "You should go ahead and tell me then. I always need to know what makes my little princess blush, after all."

Babydoll nodded, then slowly pulled her hand down from her mouth, still grinning all sheepishly. She was so adorable with her head movements I barely noticed she had both her hands off-screen as she began talking.

"It was one of the first times Daddy made the world all dark," she said, using her favorite little space euphemism for being blindfolded. "We were still kinda new to each other, and I was a bit scared at first. I especially got scared when you went quiet on me... you just didn't make a sound, and you walk so quietly. And I remember I couldn't do anything but wiggle my butt around and kick my feet a bit, because you'd tied my hands behind my back and secured my thighs somehow."

"I remember, Babydoll..." I said, reflexively biting my lip as I recalled the day in question. "I didn't feel like bothering with the ball gag, so I'd stuffed your panties into your mouth instead..."

"Because I'm a noisy girl when Daddy's using me," she confirmed. "And all I could do was lay there and wait... wondering what you'd do to me... dreading how much I'd love it... knowing you were gonna bring out the slut in me, and make me face what filthy things made me cum..." She paused, squirming in her seat a bit and slowly letting the zipper on the hoodie down. "That's when daddy flogged my pretty little bum and counted how many times he had to hit me before I got wet..."

"It only took 5..." I interrupted, a smile creeping across my face. I could feel myself slipping back into that mind state... growling and whatnot.

"Nnngh, 'cuz I'm a filthy little girl, aren't I Daddy?" she whimpered, squirming more in her chair. "Just lie you told me then... and the way you said it just made me wetter... I started trying to push back against your fingers and wiggle my ass to make it more enticing... and finally, after a few more slaps to the ass..." she paused, her eyes barely open. "Daddy, can I touch? It's getting really tingly..."

"Only over your panties," I said sternly. Meanwhile, under the table, my dick was already out and in my hand, hard enough to break plate glass as I idly bounced it against my palm. "And if you stop talking, you stop touching."

I didn't even tell her not to cum without asking: that was an understood rule.

"Mmm, then daddy... Daddy filled me up with his big, hard dick..." she groaned out, one hand idly squeezing her breasts while the other remained off-screen. "And I was so primed already from the spanking and the teasing... Ooo, I begged to cum, even with my panties still in my mouth... and Daddy called me a good girl... told me to cum for you like a good little doll..."

"Mm, and cum you did..." I interjected. "I remember that part... the way your tight little hole clamped down, the way your little fingers failed around for something to grip, that little sQuelling noise you made... and what did Daddy do next, little one?"

"What Daddy does best..." she said breathily, eyes closing fully as she lost herself in the memory. "He kept going. I always love that feeling, when I cum and can tell you're just getting started... feels like my orgasm was just incidental." She opened her big pretty eyes slowly, looking deeply at me. "with most guys, before... by the time I came once, if at all, they'd put their heart and soul into making it happen. Which is sweet and all... but Daddy grips my hair and tells me I might as well keep cumming until he's done with me, because he's using my holes for his pleasure. It always makes it... better. Stronger orgasms, larger and darker." She stuck two fingers into her mouth. "It reinforces I'm a doll being used... and I'm cumming from it... reinforcing what a sick nasty shut Daddy turns me into... and I love it."

At this point, she had taken her fingers away from her lower lips and brought them to her upper ones. They were glistening... a bit creamy, as well... as she slowly licked them clean with those innocent-looking baby doe eyes trained right on me. She leaned her face closer to make sure Daddy had a front row seat to her shameless display... partially to remind me what she could do with her mouth.

"I simply bring out what's there, princess..."

"I know, Daddy... thank you, Daddy..."

"But as fun as all this has been... what does that have to do with my question?"

"I'm getting to that, Daddy..." she said softly. "Just doing a little world building, like you do when you write. The important thing is, I learned your scent, from being blindfolded. From all the times you came on my face... and in my mouth... especially that night. I was scared, then I smelled Daddy and it made me less scared. So when I sleep in your hoodie... it's that same warm safe feeling. But, because I'm a silly little girl who can't turn off the fuckdoll part of her brain... it also makes me very, very wet and needy."

"I see..." I admitted, still idly stroking myself under the hotel desk. "Since that's the case, I can let you borrow the hoodie for a bit longer. At least to help you sleep."

"Know what else helps me sleep, Daddy?"

"You're not cumming tonight little one. Don't even try."

She sighed, exasperated, then giggled.

"Alright, if you say so. But Daddy... I'm not gonna cum the entire time you're gone. And you know what long stints without Big girl playtime and big girl kisses turns me into..."

For a moment, a brief one, I saw that flash of Her Majesty across her face... a sick, sadistic grin. Then she threw her panties over the camera, showing me the wet spot left in them.

"So Daddy better hurry on home..."