Family Acres Ch. 07

Story Info
Vic, His Sister and her twins enjoy each other.
3k words
4.45
63.3k
30

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, how did this start?" I wondered as the four of us trooped upstairs. I had screwed my sister, Lois, earlier this afternoon when I caught her watching her eighteen year old twins, Jason and Joanne, fucking down at my pool. Then, on top of that, I told the twins we knew they were having sex and I admitted that I was screwing their mother as well. I informed them that Lois and I were going to sleep in my bed for the weekend, and they could share the guest room without any objections from us.

I have been fucking my daughter, Katie, ever since she came into my bed during a sleepover a week or so after her eighteenth birthday party. She seduced me, but I must admit I didn't put up much resistance. I loved it, all of it. The idea of incest isn't repulsive to me. I was simply surprised. I'm a wealthy, successful businessman, not yet quite forty, and I have no trouble dating and bedding as many young, attractive women as I want. They all know I'm one of the town's "most eligible bachelors" but I'm a long way from being ready to settle down with only one woman.

Lois had said that incest was nothing new to her, which really peaked my interest. Who else in the family had she fucked? I was her only brother, and she hadn't had sex with her son because the twins had just learned she knew they were screwing. The only other men in the family are three uncles and several cousins. God, was the whole family involved? I had to find out, but right now I was looking forward to an evening of sex with my voluptuous (somewhat chubby) sister. I assumed the twins would be fucking their brains out in the guest room. Katie was serving as a counselor at a cheerleading camp over the weekend.

Lois came into the bedroom after her shower. She was naked, and her ample, sagging breasts were still damp. I'm lying on the bed naked and the instant I see her soft belly and those tits, my erection began to swell. I remember how good she felt when I walked up behind her as she was bent over looking out the window and watching Jason fuck his sister out by the pool. When she felt my prick begin to rub against her ass, she simply spread her feet further apart and rose up on her tip toes so her pussy was open and ready. She moaned when I pushed my dick into her and began to fuck her. She has a soft, round ass, and we fucked until I came inside her.

"Hi, big brother. You sure look delicious like that. Jesus, Vic, if I'd known you had a prick like that, I'd have started fucking you years ago." She climbed onto the bed and started stroking my dick, leaning down and softly putting the head into her mouth and sucking.

"You know what I want to do?" She shook her head as she sucked. "I want to taste you. I want to taste your nipples and lick under your tits where they lay against your belly. I want to kiss your belly and lick your thighs. Then I want to suck and taste your pussy until you cum in my mouth. I'm going to suck every drop of your cum and drink it, and I want to cum at the same time and have you suck it out of me and swallow every drop. So roll over, Sis, and let me enjoy."

"God, Vic, you sure know how to sweet talk a girl," she giggled as she rolled over on her back.

God, her mouth tastes good. She sucked on my tongue when I pushed it into her mouth. I moved down to those beautiful tits and nipples. She has big, soft suckable nipples and she groaned as I began nursing on them. When I rubbed my face across her wide belly she pushed my head down toward her pussy. "Keep going. I can't wait,"she murmured.

I pushed her big, soft tits up and licked the crease under them where they joined her body, I can taste he sweat. I can't wait either. I shift so that I'm straddling her in the "69" position.

The skin of her fleshy thighs is very white and smooth. I love the smell of her pussy. I'm surprised that, like Katie, she has a clit that is low on her opening and protrudes like a tiny penis. That makes it easy for her to cum when she's fucking as the dick rubs against her hard clit. Katie cums every time we fuck, often more than once.

I cover her whole pussy with my mouth and begin sucking and licking her insides. Lois has her legs spread and knees up as far as she can to give me the best position for sucking her. I feel my dick slide into her mouth and she begins sucking me and stroking the bottom of my shaft. Oh, God, this feels so good! I am so goddamned hot!

My hands are under her ass, and I pulled her up for an even deeper tonguing of her pussy and clit. She pushed higher as I begin to rim her ass hole with my finger. She starts doing the same to me. Then, she did something that I hadn't felt in a long, long time. I feel her finger pushing into my ass and is finger fucking it. She moaned when I did the same to her.

Finally, I felt her pussy begin to shake, and she whimpered. I knew what was happening so I pushed my mouth harder against her pussy and sucked. She jammed her cunt up against my mouth and I felt her cum juice begin to flow into my mouth. It tasted wonderful and I just kept sucking and swallowing until she went limp. With the sight, the smell and the taste of her pussy, I couldn't stop. She was sucking me even harder and I moaned as I came, firing my jizz into her throat. As I did, she just sucked harder and swallowed my juice until I stopped moving.

After a few moments I lifted off her and reversed around so that my face was above hers. Both our mouths were coated with the other's cum, and we kissed deeply, mixing our juices.

"Jesus, Vic," she murmured, "I've never been sucked like that before." She reached down and began to fondle my prick which was already responding and getting hard again. "That prick of yours is beautiful, long, thick and straight as an arrow when it's hard. I wish we'd started this a long time ago."

"How long ago?" I asked.

"How does the sixth grade sound to you? That's about the time I lost my cherry. Just think of all the opportunities we had. We would have fucked every day right up to today. Lord knows I fucked every man or boy I could after that."

"Boy, you two sure know how to get it on." A voice said from the doorway. Jason and Joanne stood there, both naked, looking at us.

"How long have you been standing there?" Lois asked.

"Long enough to get a great view of you 69ing. Shit, that looked good."

"I don't suppose you two have just been playing Scrabble." They just giggled.

"Well, you can stay or leave, as you like," their mother said, "but your uncle and I aren't finished yet." She snuggled up against me and whispered, "Fuck me, big brother. I want that prick in me again." She rolled onto her back, raised her knees and spread her legs.

"Jesus, Mom, you are so hot," Jason said softly. "And I've never seen a prick like Uncle Vic's before," added Joanne. They had moved to the side of the bed right next to us and were standing there watching as I knelt between their mother's legs and pushed my dick into her. We began a slow, smooth fucking motion as I lay on top of her. Her mouth was right next to my ear. The kids couldn't hear us whisper.

"MMmmm, just keep fucking me, Vic. God, I love your prick! Did you like when I fingered your ass? Did it feel good?"

"I liked the way it felt. It was so different, but it got me so hot. Do you like it when you get ass fucked?"

"Oh, yeah, but it's been a long time since I've done that, and I don't think I could take that prick of yours up my ass. Have you ever been ass fucked? Did you like it?"

"I've never done it, but I've wondered what it would feel like to have someone's sliding into me instead my dick fucking into them." We kept fucking as we talked. Jason had moved up closer to his mother's face, and Joann had moved to the end of the bed so she could look between her mother's raised legs and watch my prick going in and out.

Lois turned her head toward Jason and reached out to touch his erection, stroking it until she pulled him closer and took the head of his dick into her mouth. Jason moaned softly. My face was only a couple of inches away from Lois' sucking mouth. I could see why his buddies nicknamed him "Snake". His prick was easily as long as mine, maybe even longer, but it was very skinny, hard, and ramrod straight. Seeing his dick and feeling Lois' finger sliding into my ass again, I had some very unusual thoughts. My sister must have been reading my mind.

"Vic, did you ever think you might be bisexual?"

"God, I don't know. I never had the chance to find out, was never in that situation."

"Come here," she said. I put my face down next to hers and she coaxed Jason's dick toward my lips. "Try it," she murmured, "You might like it." The head of his prick felt smooth and warm as my lips closed around it. God, what a feeling! I'm fucking my sister and sucking my nephew's dick at the same time. It just felt automatic that when I felt his dick in my mouth that I started sucking. I was enjoying it!

After a short time I heard Lois say, "Jason, do you want to fuck me. Do you want to fuck your mother?"

"Oh, God, yes, Mom," he muttered.

"Vic, I want you to fuck Joanne," Lois said softly. "Jason, fuck me now."

I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back next to her. Jason wasted no time climbing onto the bed and kneeling between his mother's legs. Lois moaned as he stuck his long, skinny prick into her cunt. Joanne crawled up next to me and straddled me.

"God, Uncle Vic," she said, "I've never had a prick as big around as yours in me."

"Go slow," I instructed, "take it at your own speed. God, you are so beautiful." She reached down and began to rub the head of my prick back and forth on her pussy lips, coating it with her juice. It felt so good I wanted to push upward and go into her, but I waited. Finally she slowly lowered her bald, young hole down and I began to slide into her. She gasped and stopped and grunted when the head of my dick popped into her, but after only a few seconds she started to slowly slide lower. This time she didn't stop. She pushed down until she had taken the full length of my prick and then hesitated.

"It feels so good, Uncle Vic. I've never felt this full before. Oh, shit. This feels so good!" She began to move her hips back and forth. Her vagina was very tight and slippery, but it was warmer, or I should say hotter, than any I could remember. She began to move faster and I thrusted with her. She began to tremble with her orgasm, and I pushed hard into her and fired my cum as deep in her pussy as I could. She gasped, "I feel it, Uncle Vic! I feel it squirting into me! So good. So good." She moaned and collapsed onto my chest.

Lois was enjoying fucking her son. I looked over at her as she raised he legs even higher, pulling Jason's dick out of her pussy and moving it toward her ass. It was well coated with her juice. She rubbed it around her asshole and Jason pushed it in. "Uhhh," she grunted loudly. "Oh shit, it's perfect, Jason. I've never had anyone this deep in my ass, and it doesn't hurt or stretch. Fuck my ass, son. Fuck your mommy's ass! Fill my ass with your cum. Oh shit, there it goes! I feel your cum!" Jason grunted as he came in her. Lois lowered her legs, and Jason laid down on her.No one spoke for a few minutes.

"God, Jason," Lois said slowly, "your prick is perfect for ass fucking. It's so hard and goes in so far, but it doesn't stretch my ass and make it hurt. I never had an assfuck that felt that good. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yeah." He replied. "I do it with a couple of girls at school. Some of the girls I fuck don't want to do it, but others do because they don't have to worry about getting knocked up if I cum in their ass. I fuck their pussy first and then, when we get close, I take out of their pussy and slip it into their ass."

"Do you and Joanne do it?"

The twins both laughed. "You bet we do," Joanne giggled, "But I let him cum in my pussy too since I'm on the pill"

"Did you ever do it with another guy?"

Jason hesitated and Joanne answered. "Only a few times, and we were with the same couple, another brother sister couple that we know. No one else knows about either them or us. When we date, Jason makes a date with her and her brother calls me up. We start out at different times and meet up later, so no one suspects anything. We love to fool around, swap partners. One night not too long ago we were really hot and the other guy was fucking me while Jason had his prick up the other girl's ass. She told Jason she'd bet it would feel good if he stuck it into her brother's ass while he fucked me. I told Jason I wanted him to do it.

We kept talking them into doing it, and the other girl put some oil on Jason's prick and up her brother's ass. Jason got behind the guy and she started rubbing his prick around her brother's ass. Finally, she put Jason's prick on her brother's asshole and nudged him forward until the head of his prick popped into him. I heard him mumble "Oh, God, that's good." And he began to fuck me even harder."

"Was it good, Jason?" his mother asked? She was fingering herself and getting very turned on hearing the story.

"Shit, yes," I didn't want to do it at first, but once I stuck it in I couldn't stop. I fucked him hard and I could even feel his ass shake and tighten as he came inside Joanne."

Lois turned to me. "I'm really hot again. Fuck me, big brother." She spread her legs and I got on top of her. Her pussy was sopping wet as I jammed my dick into her. She grunted and hooked her legs around the back of each of mine, sort of pinning them down. "Go slow," Vic, she whispered, "make it last." She had oiled her fingers and now she pushed one of then into my ass. I could feel Jason and Joanne moving around but wasn't watching them.

I was totally hot as my sister fucked under me. Then I felt movement behind me, between my legs. I felt his oily prick rubbing around my ass. "Fuck him, Jason! Fuck your Uncle Vic!" I started to say something when I felt this incredible sensation as Jason's prick slid into me. At the same time Lois began to fuck me harder. I loved feeling Jason's dick sliding in and out of me. I pushed my ass up so he could get it in all the way.

"Cum in me now, Vic. Do you want to feel Jason squirt into you?" I nodded my head as I drove into her and fired my cum deep inside her.

Jason kept fucking into me. Within a few strokes he suddenly cried out, I'm gonna' cum!" I felt him shove his prick all the way into me and then felt it throb and jerk as his warm juice squirted deep in my asshole. God, it felt good!

Jason collapsed on top of me and the three of caught our breath. We finally untangled and I flopped over on my back, totally exhausted. I didn't move when I felt Joanne's mouth close over my prick as she sucked it clean. We all fell asleep in my big bed.

A few hours later I came half awake and aware that Jason was fucking his mother again. I looked to the other side of me and saw Joanne fingering herself as she watched her brother and mother. I wordlessly rolled over on top of her. She spread her legs wide and high and reached down to guide me into her. We had a nice fuck and went back to sleep.

The next morning Lois and the kids packed their stuff and went home. I knew that the four of us would be getting together soon and often, and maybe Katie could join us next time.