Family Affair

Story Info
A brother-sister one-night love affair.
2.5k words
4.16
82.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

It was late at night; worst time for decision-making. Moreover, after a few beers and some porn browsing, Jake was fairly lightheaded, boxing with his sheet, while the room spun around him.

He sat up, drenched in sweat, and the nausea slowly subsided; he rubbed his closed eyelids and throbbing forehead. After a brief while, he got up and hurried to the bathroom, letting the ice-cold tap water run on his face for several minutes.

The reflection in the mirror was not particularly flattering; bloodshot eyes, an uncombed, water-dripping, stubble, greasy unruly hair. He dried his face with a towel and stood still for a few more moments, drunkenly inspecting his reflection.

Finally, he got tired of wishing for better looks and returned to the living room; ready to head back to his room, perhaps browse for some porn—an ejaculation could be all he needed finally to fall asleep. Then, he noticed the half-open door to his older sister's bedroom.

He froze, intensely staring at the dark opening; it had only been two weeks since he moved in with her, finally escaping the parental nest, and was free to do as he pleased—more or less.

With an intense fire burning in his loins and the haziness of his half-drunk half-hangover mind controlling his movements and thoughts, he stumbled, as quietly as possible, to the door; he peeked inside and—grateful to the full moon and a streetlamp illuminating the room through the half-closed shades—saw his sister lying supine in her shorts and crop top, her large, round breasts appearing to his hazed mind as two unconquered peaks ready to be claimed.

Her breasts heaved up and down from her slow, deep breathing, and as Jake reverently stared at her, his body temperature increased and blood quickly rushed down south. He glared down at the tenting of his sweatpants and a wicked grin decorated his face.

Lora, his sister, drew a deep breath, which caused her chest to rise; Jake gasped, when she stirred and lay on her side, unknowingly presenting her ass to him. Her shorts had slipped into the crack, offering him a magnificent view.

The buzz having subdued all his inhibitions, he pulled his erect cock out; he stroked, his eyes fixed on Lora's firm, round ass and long, toned legs. He jerked off fervently, but, the alcohol in his bloodstream made reaching a climax near impossible; his arm grew tired.

His sexual desire enhancing his lightheadedness, he took a few cautious steps inside the room, cursing under his breath the lightly creaking floor; Lora's dreamy moans echoed loudly inside his head.

Jake stood right next to her bed, his organ mere inches away from his sister; he continued to stroke and the shivers going up his spine emptied his mind of all thoughts, inhibitions, and restrictions.

Cautiously, he ran his fingers up her thigh, spending some moments on the smooth skin of her asscheek, then gently caressed her lower back; in her sleep, she moaned and sighed, squirming faintly under his tender touch. His grin broadened, as he continued to jerk off; abruptly, she turned on her back and, for a moment, Jake's heart stood perfectly still.

Her eyes remained, however, shut; relieved, Jake drew a deep breath, then went back on stroking his meat. He ran his fingers across Lora's flat, toned stomach, before moving lower and carefully pulled her shorts down. With both hands, he lowered her shorts below her ass, thusly exposing her pussy.

He rubbed her clit softly and watched her, in fascination, twitching and biting her lips; getting more brazen, he rubbed her outer labia, while still beating his throbbing meat.

Lora's lips parted; her heavy breathing caused her chest to move rapider, which increased Jake's excitement exponentially, yet he was still unable to come even close to an orgasm.

Overwhelmed as he was with lust, he moved closer to Lora's face; he rubbed her nipples over the tight-sitting shirt and his sister once more writhed and twirled in her sleep, muttering incomprehensible words and sounds. Jake rubbed the mushroom head of his cock on her cheek, very gently, then put it on her moist lips.

His lower back jerked, when Lora licked the head, her lips planting small, soft kisses on his pulsating member; he fought off the urge to seek for more and immensely enjoyed his sister's tongue swirling around the sensitive head.

Jake's grunts grew louder, as his sister's warm, wet tongue sent shivers up his spine; he watched her, in both enthrallment and horror, suddenly lifting her arm, reaching for his member.

"What the hell," she murmured, still quite dreamy, her hand wrapped around his shaft and the head between her lips. She shot up and stared perplexed at Jake still standing erect and petrified. "What the hell are you doing?" She demanded in frustration.

"I don't..." he gulped down, coughing up the words, still lost in the haze of former sensations. "I really don't know what to say," he finally muttered, completely at loss for words, his erect shaft still pointing at his sister.

"How long have you been..." she paused, her gaze unwillingly moving down to his phallus. "I guess, calling you 'little' brother is not that accurate anymore, huh?" Her lips curled and she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I've been telling you for a while now, sis," he gave her a hesitant wink, and an even more reluctant smile.

"So," she thrust herself closer to him, still sitting crosslegged on the bed, "was it me sleeping that got you all worked up?" She lifted his cock with two fingers, giving it a thorough inspection.

"No, I..." he cleared his throat. "I don't know what got over me," he apologized, petrified. "Maybe, I drank more than I should...don't know."

"It's alright," she lifted her glance and stared right into his eyes. "I mean, you are a sick little pervert, but..." she sighed theatrically. "I don't know, maybe I'm still sleeping and this is all a dream, huh?"

She winked meaningfully right before she took him back in her mouth, this time her tongue movements deliberate and slow. His knees buckled, as jolts of pleasure numbed his spine; Lora cupped his balls, giving them a nice gentle rub, while slowly swallowing his center.

Lora looked up, with a watery gaze, and fought her gag reflex, as she took him deeper.

Jake brushed her hair off her sweaty face, lovingly staring into his sister's eyes with a wide smile of sheer satisfaction.

His balls rested on her chin and it quickly became difficult to breathe; she pulled back, heaving. She offered him a broad, bright, full of meaning smile, stroking his soaked in her saliva cock hard.

"You're good," he grunted, while trying to enforce non-sexual thoughts to his mind.

"Did you think I was a virgin, or something?" She chuckled warmly.

"No, I..." he sighed in resignation. "I just never really thought about you in...you know."

"Right," she nodded. "This feels good, huh?" She giggled, running her tongue slowly across his shaft.

"Yes," he moaned heavily, his cock pulsating fast; he desperately tried to picture something non-sexual, but, nothing seemed able to stop the soon to be inevitable result.

"Nope, not yet," she exclaimed and let go of his cock, sliding slightly away from him. "You woke me up in the middle of the night, you better do a damn good job apologizing!" She giggled and took off her top.

She leaned on her elbows and flipped her hair in a movie-esque fashion—which Jake, in his near-orgasmic dazed state of mind, did, momentarily, see in slow motion.

"Are you just going to stand there, not-so-little brother?" She chuckled and spread her legs invitingly, rubbing her nipples.

"No, I..." he stumbled, yet again, on his words; his heart raced in his chest and his mind was occupied with only a single thought: the beauty (and perversion) of the situation.

Jake slithered on the bed and succumbed to her embrace; she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, pressing his member against her crotch; her fingernails scratched, gently, his back, while their lips stood mere inches apart.

She smiled suggestively and licked, slowly, her lips, staring straight into his eyes; Jake brushed his lips against hers. She tastes great, he thought; then, before either of them had time for second thoughts, they were locked in a passionate kiss, sucking on each other's tongue and lips.

With a deep moan, she grabbed his ass and pulled him even closer; still interlocked in a fiery kiss, he reached down and rubbed tenderly her wet pussy.

She dug her fingernails in his skin, humming low and passionately as he thrust one finger inside of her; her mind overcome with burning passion, their relation became obsolete. Suddenly, it was all about sex and the taboo nature of the act only made things hotter for her, getting her wet faster than ever before.

Jake sucked on her breasts, twirling his tongue around her erect nipples, enjoying every moan that escaped her mouth, every little twitch of her body.

Lora grabbed his rock-hard cock and stroked fast, rubbing the thick head against her pussy, pressing her body even tighter against his.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked in a low, slightly trembling, voice.

"Yes," she replied determinedly. "Aren't you?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I am," he retorted, unconvincingly; however, all inhibitions vanished from his mind, when she pulled him down with her legs, forcing him inside her.

She grunted heavily in his ear, as he slowly buried his cock deeper; she bit and sucked on his earlobe, when he began pounding, all too gently.

"Faster, brother," she begged. "Don't be scared, go harder; I can take it."

And Jake obeyed; his balls slapped noisily against her soaked cunt, as their lips locked in another fiery kiss. Lora's nails scratching his skin, her legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

Suddenly, he pulled out; momentarily, Lora looked at him aghast. She cried in surprise, when he picked her up from the waist and flipped her around to her hands and knees. She moaned approvingly, her excitement increasing by a tenfold, and arched her lower back.

Jake at first simply teased her, slapping her ass and rubbing his penis on her pussy; he went down on her, flapping his tongue rapidly inside of her, her sweet juices flooding his mouth.

She bit down the sheets; lost in a haze of sheer pleasure, a veil of orgasmic joy clouded all thoughts about the wrongness of the situation.

He drove his shaft deep in her and remained still, with a firm hold around her waist, letting her feel his length and girth, while her body twitched. He thrust and gradually increased the pace.

Lora's moans grew louder; her fist clenched around the sheet, she could not stop herself from crying out in intense excitement, as he slammed her hard.

"That's it," she screamed, "don't stop; keep at it, just like that!"

Jake simply smiled, when her stomach contracted; he spanked her ass and Lora let out even louder trembling cries. She lowered her hand down to her clit and rubbed fast.

"Fuck," she screamed, as her toes curled and her entire body shook; Jake pulled out and his lower body was drenched.

He laughed and slapped his cock on her pussy; "Didn't know you're a squirter, sis," he whispered in her ear affectionately, before he returned to plowing her, even harder.

Her heavy moans echoed inside the small bedroom, further multiplying Jake's excitement and enticing him to go harder and deeper; it didn't take long for the wetness and warmth to defeat his determination to go for hours.

"Don't come inside me," she pleaded in a whisper, when his cock throbbed, sending new waves of mind-numbing shivers up her spine.

Jake, without uttering a word and hardly able to control himself for more than a few orgasmic seconds, pulled out and Lora eagerly turned around; one look of her hungry eyes and one stroke of his cock were more than enough to cause his shaft to explode and shower Lora's illumined face.

She thrust her fingers inside her wet cunt, quickly reaching a second, even stronger, climax, while her brother's hot cum slowly dripped off her chin and down to her breasts; she stared into his eyes lustfully, gathering up the cum with two fingers.

"Jesus, sis," Jake sighed, "that was...amazing!"

"It really was," she nodded in agreement. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm just..." he yawned, involuntarily; after his orgasm, the adrenaline that had taken the buzz off subsided and his head felt lighter than ever before. "Quite exhausted, I..."

"Come," she patted the mattress, "sleep here, won't you?"

"No, I..." he shook his head, suddenly overwhelmed by shame. "It doesn't feel right, you know?"

"You're joking?" She chuckled, perplexed.

"No, I'm..." he rubbed his forehead, rocking back and forth in his position. "It'd just..."

"Jake," she said somberly and her smile instantly turned into a frown, "you've already regretted it, haven't you?"

"No, it's not that, I just..." he protested. "I'm simply too tired and...we'll talk about it in the morning, okay?" He said and took a single step backwards.

"No," she said emphatically, grabbing him sternly by the balls. "You don't get to go to sleep just like that. Not after what happened."

"Lora, please, I..." he writhed, as she tightened her grip around his balls.

"So, what?" She raised her voice. "You had your fun, you came, and now we just go back to...pretend it never happened?"

"It's not..." his eyes almost popped out of their sockets, when she squeezed even harder. "I'm just too tired now, and...I want to sleep on my bed; please, Lora," he begged in a low, shaky whisper, "stop squeezing, I..."

"Fine," she sighed and released her hold; instantly, Jake crouched, holding on to his throbbing, aching balls. "Go to sleep, do whatever you want," she lay back down on the bed, turning her back (and naked ass) to him.

"Lora, damn it, don't..." he wiped the sweat off his forehead, unable to stop staring at her ass through his growing blurry vision.

"Good night," she dismissed him closely. "Close the door behind you."

He did; he stood still in the living room, stealing glimpses of her now-closed door. Fuck, he thought angrily, unwilling to believe the turn of events. He went to his room and threw himself on the bed, wishing nothing more than to bang his head on the wall; instead, he lay down and fell asleep as soon as he shut his eyes.

Lora lay supine on her bed, staring at the ceiling in disbelief; her hand had instinctively moved down to her still wet, and slightly sore, pussy, as she couldn't stop thinking of what had just happened. She didn't know what to do; a part of her insisted she should go to Jake's room, while another compelled her to remain right where she was.

She sat up on her elbows, her mind still viciously dichotomized, and looked about hoping for an answer magically to appear on the wall.

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers