All Comments on 'Family Affair: Backseat Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it going!

I love all those ideas. Not to sure about the dad liking dick but that's just because that's not my cup of tea. Do whatever you feel is best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot

This is a very hot n sexy story, like to hear more of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot story

I know now I need a good banging after reading this hot story.. I'm out of breathe from coming so hard with them.. ummmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Crazy threesome, lez cunt munch, and swapping tents would be nice to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one!!

Good story. You are my favourite author btw. Would like to see him fuck his granny as well.

timelord1963timelord1963over 7 years ago
Party

Son with huge cock finds sister; Mom, and three female co-worker at a bachelorette party in a nudie bar, with lots of cash to spend. Dancers, co-workers and sis and Mom start with giving him free lap dances and winds up in an all out orgy with cum dripping down everyone's thighs.

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 7 years ago
Great Story!

I have not looked yet, but I am hoping there is more to this story. Very well written, great taboo subject and future possibilities! 5 stars and now a favorite!

xavierwxavierwover 7 years ago
Another AWESOME Story From One of My Favorite Authors!

Congratulations for another job very well done!

I really hope that you do continue to develop this story line, although I believe that you could just omit the "Daddy Loves Dick Too" theme. Part of the reason for that is personal - am not a fan of gay porn. Admittedly, that's MY constraint. But the other reason is that it would stretch the bounds of believability too much for me. It's far more believable to think that a heterosexual family could be FFM (mom, daughter/sister with son or father) or MMF (with father, son and daughter/sister or mom). Adding the male-male element seems to stretch things too far. Just my thoughts on it.

Nevertheless, this is a well-written, HOT story and is left wide open for future development. Looking forward to Chapter 2!

X-Man

exfighterexfighterover 7 years ago
These 2 fall in love !

Just keep it him and sis . I hope they have a great time sharing a tent . Give her many creampies .

EroticReader169EroticReader169over 7 years ago
Needs to be continued

This is ab awsome story u should continue it

kelprimekelprimeover 7 years ago
No need to.

This does not require a continuation. It's a hot fantasy, not a riveting story.

Although making more fantasies with the same characters could be hot too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idea!

I think you should make a continuation where mom and sis fuck Phillip.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
a unique variation

on a familiar theme

the twist with mom watching was completely unexpected

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
suprised

The mom was a surprise, it was a nice one. I liked the story it got me good and hard.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
DAAAAAMN

THAT WAS REALLY HOT. I HAD A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY IT REMINDED ME OF THE TIME I CAUGHT MY OLDEST SISTER FUCKING MY OLDER BROTHER JUST AS THEY FINISHED AND SHE FIGURED TO DO ME ALSO TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, lol THEN OF COURSE I HAD TO TEACH MY YOUNGER SISTER HOW TO FUCK ALSO. GOOD MEMORIES!

THANK YOU silkstockingslover THIS MADE MY DAY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd chapter

You should do a second chapter, where the mom can't stop thinking about it and ends up seducing the son

ValiantEarllVinceValiantEarllVinceabout 7 years ago
Second chapter, agreed

I always this is a very hot premise, but in standard form it's pretty much been done to death. You, Jasmine, have found a genuine new development - well done! Of COURSE we all want a second chapter, to further unpack the new relationships between Philip, Mum, Tanya and Dad, and to enjoy your well-written descriptions of loads more wonderful red-hot fucking!

Vince

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more MORE.

I loved your story. My girlfriend and would love to read more about this story.

We can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

moms were really angels! most of moms allows their kids to have sex and candidly watching them in action.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!

You continue to just write more and more good stuff. Love it . keeps me Cumming for more.

KaelleonKaelleonalmost 7 years ago

I loved this story. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. I really want to read 'Family Affair: Orgy'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
continue

yes this story should be continued I want 2 know what else mom said ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definately a chapter 2...

And there is something else needed to move and mom should insist on sitting in back with him, it is only fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun holiday

Good story well written I liked the way the guy worked it so he ended up with sis on his lap . . .

Fancynancy20Fancynancy20almost 7 years ago
Wow.

Made me so wet! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful ideas!

If you WERE to make more parts, ALL of those would be good ideas XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More. Please.

See title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gone with the Wind

There is no "Gone with the Wind" idea here---even though you really have some interesting "hooks" set to continue the story if you want. I am always disappointed though when a talented writer yields to the temptation to just have everybody fuck each other. How many stories have we all read like that?

Anyway, resist the urge to try to write an American "War and Peace."

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
cute little stroke tale

very erotic, well written,,moms always know whats going on,,

pussywhiptpussywhiptover 6 years ago
Keep it going

All of your possible scenarios sound good to me. I'd prefer that brother and sister continue, with mom knowing and complicit but not yet joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story is great - leave it at that

Don't get me wrong on this, but you should let the story end here. As I said: don't get me wrong! Your writing is great, you create a nice atmosphere here and its a very enjoyable read, even though: I don't think you should add anything more. Why? Because the charm of the story lies within the novel experience of a brother discovering his love for his sister, this being a first for him and sex being a first for her, both on the way to be separated for a time, when she is heading for college. An additional chapter would not have that novelty. It would either be about having more sex with the sister (novelty lost), his mother joining in and such. Those would clearly be possibilities for you to follow, but I don't see this story as the start of such a everyone fucks everybody series. Also I believe, letting it end there, with the question of why the mother did react the way she did and what might eventually follow fits the story.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Mom and Me

Now that Mom knows what is going on between the brother ane sister, she needs a little piece of the action. She could be in the bathroom pissing when he barges in on her and helps her finish peeing or sees her nice enlarged teats.

She decides right then and there she wants his cock in her mouth, cunt, or both.

So he now becomes a motherfucker and lets her have his cock on a regular basis. Mother encourages him to let er hold his cock when he needs to piss so she can play with it while he goes.

KelsweetKelsweetover 6 years ago
Leave it

I think just leave it. Previous comment says it perfectly: novelty is now lost, and the only way to go it to have a big family fuckfest. And I and a lot of people would just be disappointed by that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All of them

I enjoyed your story so much I want more. If possible please write all these stories you mentioned above... I'm suddenly your biggest fan so thank you for the multiple orgasms!

GaryBlovesagoodstoryGaryBlovesagoodstoryover 6 years ago
In agreement with all them

More silk for the mind to think on.

SouthernRedneckSouthernRedneckover 6 years ago

I agree with the thought of leaving this as a stand alone. It might be hot for mom to get into the action, but would really be unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I could go for another sister story or two, they just dont seem finished by a long ways :) ...and while I usually dont like the parents included in the story, mom here doesn't seem so bad, maybe even the three of them after mom gets ahold of his dick a few times, hehehe.

Leave dad out of it. Hell, she's lusting after his dick for a reason, either she isn't getting any or what she is getting is not making her happy, or not as happy as what she just saw in the back seat could make her!

I dont have any interest in tent swapping, mostly because Im selfish and have no intention of sharing my sister! ;)

I certainly have zero interest in dad. Ugh. Not my cup of tea. Hell, if it was I wouldnt be reading this story, lol. Cause, you know, the only thing creepier than some guy poking me in the ass would be my dad poking me in the ass. Eww. Just sayin.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 6 years ago
My Sister the Sister

Have the sister decide to become a nun but keep her brother available to keep fucking his sister the sister.

allen0170allen0170over 6 years ago
Family Affair

I have been reading your stories since The Complete Submission: Series.

Have Phillip take his mom, not in a car. Right there on the that trip. Then having mom, son and daughter before she heads off to college. Leaving dad out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
family affairs, backseat sister

this is the best incest story pls.continue the rest I can't wait to see how mother take her share of son cock and you can write the different series of it (family affair mum have our own share of it he son goodies).sunday2004life@gmail.com

hellsentguyhellsentguyover 6 years ago
Leave them wanting more

Well done! There is so much potential for future stories in this family. Doing Mom on the way home or a lengthy side trip. Turning sis and Mom into hot sis and hot mom with his friends and neighbours. Mom sister action and through it all, dad remains oblivious. They do other relatives, co-workers, strangers, gangs, glory holes, complete debauchery

ElderDirtElderDirtover 6 years ago
More!

The story of Tanya and her older brother deserves to be played out beyond the back seat of the family car. More please between the two siblings before introducing other family members. 5-stars!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

A sequel would be great to turn it into a romance rather than just a steamy encounter, but please stick to the siblings, or at the very least Do Not include the dad that would be a big turnoff.

AnitaDikinmeAnitaDikinmeabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

I Loved the story and where you plan to go with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sisters fuck

Really exciting..one among the best sisters/brothers incest,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
None of the above

So all your continuing ideas are basically orgies? Looking at your work it does seem ALL your stories end up that way.

Well I am a sucker for romance, so why not challenge yourself and keep it to just the siblings.

The sister to going to college and the brother has a dead end job but smarts, not unrealistic to think he could cram his way into the same one. The mother knowing instead of dragging her into it can instead help convince the father to let them have their own apartment.

Cliche yes but considering this entire story is recycled from Backseat Mommy I see you are not afraid of using them.

Dark_Love192Dark_Love192about 6 years ago
don't want to be a critic but

I know these are just stories, but it should be look like a real situation.ths family should have a introduction and the characters should have their own personality.the chemistry between two characters must and should be shown clearly .

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Don't add the dad

Just keep him clueless let it be tween the sister Mom and son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Include Mom

It would be great if mom got into the act too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it moving.

Could end up being an intimate romance between the siblings with some fringe benefits for mom with sister's permission. Keep dad out of it for awhile, then maybe slowly include him in when he finds them doing something where he can't be a single entity anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
FAMILY AFFAIR: LEZ CUNT MUNCH

Mom and daughter don't need men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

In reality you could just continue as a series, this was a phenomenal read!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 6 years ago
Family Affair: Crazy Threesome

My Choice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm in favour of Bathroom Mommy myself

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 6 years ago
Awesomely Naughty

Great story, thx

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 6 years ago
good story BUT....

this story was almost word for word of another writer's story, except that it was the wife in the back with the son who was on their way taking him to college and it was just the dad, wife and son. the car was loaded the same way

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Please show mw

This is not plagiarized at all

Please leave the link to prove your point... thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexymeup is wrong

The story they are referring to is yours.

Backseat Mommy: Long Hard Ride

I read it right before this one. Love both btw :D

XodanXodanover 5 years ago
Had not read this one

...till Now ! That was quite nice in a lots of ways ! The voyeur stuff and then the ride ! Nicely done !

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
this was hot

I also missed this incest story, and glad I found it. wow it was erotic to read.

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Loved it

This was a very well written story. thank you for all you contribute to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stand alone

Otherwise it'll become just another boring familyfuck fest

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex

in an extremely confined space and the smell is not recognized by the parents? Get Real. You might as well having them moaning and screaming through their orgasms and the parents remain oblivious..

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Always loved the long ride stories - THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST

I wish you would do a second chapter with MOM in the backseat. Maybe driving to Harvard to visit Tanya.

I know incest is illegal: However, I wonder how many times a Brother & Sister actually have sex and end up living together. Maybe not forever, but at least until they find their own special person. They develop a devotion and love to each other stronger than most marriages. I still enjoy these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sisters

I love fucking my sister. Muhammad in Cairo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need more

I know it might be a little late but i want all the suggested ideas to become a continuation and idk y but i find this quirky shit fucking amazing!!! Even tho i dont want this to happen w/ me and my family but w/ my future boyfriend (im single as a fucking pringle rn) and his family!!! But this story is fucking fire and i got ne off soooo fucking good soo fucking fast sooo many fucking times and sooo fucking hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

l always love these incest stories because its one of my fantasies,l want you to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Excellent writing. Love reading it. Mom curious would be nice sequel yes.

And keep it up. Don’t care if incest stories. It is fiction, but as said very good writing.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Could not resist

Had to read again

Just as good the second time

Wish you had another EPISODE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story...a bit unrealistic that the Dad could be that clueless, but it's a fantasy after all! Good buildup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

This is a great start of a beautiful story line, keep up the great work and I a looking forward to seeing more from this series!

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 5 years ago
Brilliant, but it needs another chapter.

Could definately do with a follow up chapter, love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need the sequel

I would love if you make the sequel. Nice story .

skittles_monster69skittles_monster69about 5 years ago
dope story

Pretty great story. Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
shame

shame this story is dead id have loved to see the son take the mom and daughter from the dad

beardsley69beardsley69almost 5 years ago
hard me hard as a rock

great story..amazing fantasy..yea..i think you should continue

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0malmost 5 years ago
Maybe another twist

Perhaps son and sister are forced to share a tent, mom is in the know and secretly listens in before accidentally being perved on by dad who takes her later only hinting at what he knows.

gretaguy17gretaguy17almost 5 years ago
Can't wait

man this story rocks! me and my gf got off to this togther thx. cant wait for the next one

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 5 years ago
Loved it.

Would have been even better if Tanya had let him cum in her pussy. Next time, maybe.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good Story

I really got into it. Wow. In my humble opinion, I think, and hope, you do continue this story. But, by the tone, I think brother and sister, intensely, should continue. Maybe mother listens in on brother and sister, masturbates and takes her passion to dad. Mother and daughter, with your good story-telling, yes. Son, sister and mother, yes. Dad, other than with over-heated mother (he loves it), no. Turning it into another boring, un-erotic family orgy story, would be a shame. This first story has heat, emotion, intelligence and humor. The sister, maybe confiding in a girlfriend is made aware of her bi-sexuality, experiments, likes it, shares friend with her brother... Forcing a sudden desire for her mother, on the sister, or the same for the brother, again, changes the great tone you started with. I know I'm a total nerd. Again, just my humble opinion.

fuze33fuze33over 4 years ago
Great!

Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Mon should ride in the back on the trip back home...

...for boxes they can have someone at the campsite give them something to stash in the backseat

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot suggestions

I love the mom and daughter switch places on the boy. Then mom and daughter tag-team him. If the dad is a cool kind of guy then let the daughter catch him jacking off or maybe skinny-dipping and get him. Then while he and daughter are busy one time, let mom join, then later while dad is doing daughter, mom and sin come in together and let it become a family orgy.

After that maybe the daughter has a friend or two with a hot mom and those women or maybe entire families could join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent and so f’ing hot!!!

The sneaky nature of them fucking in the back seat was so hot, trying to be quiet when all your sense say to be loud!!! And then we his mom catches him cumming on his sister’s face is such a hot fantasy. I often fantasize about my wife walking in just as I cum on her friends face! I think part 2 would be great!! Maybe they end up staying at grandma’s a few days, dad has to take grandma to a dr’s appt and something happens when mom has a talk with her kids. Maybe she’s a closet voyeur and instructs and watches them, maybe at the end she takes her sons cock and jerks him till he cum on his sister again....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2

Please write part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic, Short and too the point

I just love your two page formats, more Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More chapters please

Mom and son definitely need to get familiar with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A happy tale...

with a happy ending (so far) but think an additional chapter would be nice, where the son gets to do his Mommy, but not in the car, and gets to finish doing his little sister. Thanx for another read.

Pixielittle39Pixielittle39about 4 years ago
All of the above

Please write all the sequels to this story!! I love it!!

larry74403larry74403about 4 years ago

Keep writing please. I can’t wait to see where it goes.

Erotic_FangErotic_Fangabout 4 years ago
Positive feedback

This was extremely well written and i love the story. I did see a grammatical/spelling error on the first page. Good job!

runningonempty1runningonempty1almost 4 years ago

I really enjoy your stories. I became an exhibitionist and developed some of my kinks in a way that although much tamer makes your stories resonate. And make me painfully hard. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wishing it was me !!t

Thank you for an amazing story that made me wish it was me getting it on with my sister !! The intiment times of fucking with your parents so close by and then finding your mom knows !! Was there a possibility I could get it on with my mom ? My cock was hard all thru the story and as I said,,,, I wish it was me ° well done !! Well done !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going forward

This is not an uncommon theme and I have read many stories along this line.

Once you set the scene to make it interesting. The event but what happens next?

You have bitten into the apple, now what?

ManningDP69ManningDP69almost 4 years ago

okay what happens after dropping off boxes? they're on their way to go camping mom just found out what happens next? really should have a chapter 2 thinking mom wants some cock too the way she was looking maybe even wants to peak in the kids tent to watch again only this time being asked to join in.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffalmost 4 years ago
Great story...

Loved the story and think maybe the next chapter could be the bathroom with mummy at grans or mummy could take the back seat on the way to the camp grounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fvckin AWESOME!!

I WISH IT WAS ME FUCKING MY BABY SISTER 🤤🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sequel

family affair: covid lockdown

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyover 3 years ago

The whole time I'm thinking; "god damn helicopter parents."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES