Family Affair Ch. 1

Story Info
A mother and daughter discover each other.
1.9k words
4.41
224.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
didababy
didababy
12 Followers

I have always considered my mother to be an amazing woman, strong, well disciplined, yet kind hearted and sensitive. One of her many great assets was her genuine beauty, including her long brown hair, beautiful petite hips and round firm breast. As a child, one of my favorite pass times was to run my fingers through her long hair while falling asleep next to her. She loved me deeply, and was and still is my hero.

My mom and I have possessed a relationship that was both open and honest, always having the ability to talk about any topic at any given time. The only subject that remained obsolete between us, was sex. I can never remember a time when we would openly discuss this one forbidden topic, leaving me to discover things on my own and in my own time. In fact, I was almost 14 before I discovered the tiny spot above my vagina in the tub. And of course once I did this, my favorite pass time was showering.

My father was a quiet man, spending most of his time at his law office. He worked long hours, leaving our time together scarce. Though he was a loving man, his devotion was to his work and being sure his family had the best in every aspect. I always admired him for that, although it did leave my mom and I lonely many nights.

On my eighteenth birthday, I planned a trip home from my first year of college to spend time with my family. When I arrived, just as I had expected, my parents had planned a surprise party. And although it was a terrific thought and it was obvious that much planning had gone into the event, many of the friends and family members that were suppose to attend, did not, for one reason or another. And my father was called away on business at the last moment. Sending his love and happy birthdays wishes, he left for the office with a promise to return by early the next morning. My mom was somewhat disgusted at the less than hoped for turn out of the party. And I, feeling sorry that she had worked so hard, tried to set her disappointment at ease, by assuring her that it was great to just be home with her.

After the party, we decided to catch a movie, and afterwards sifted through some old memories over coffee at a little shop on the way home. We poured over my child hood and how it was incredible to think that I was now a grown woman. I watched my mother closely as we talked and for the first time, I could see that she was actually a very lonely woman, and she seemed to long for someone to talk to, and share her time with. She was as lovely on that day as she had been while I was growing up, ageing very little if any in appearance. My mom was in fact young, being only 16 when I was born. And as I sat and sipped coffee with her, at the age of eighteen, I actually longed to run my fingers through her hair and fall asleep close to her as I had for many years when I was a child.

There seemed to be an intimacy there that not only startled me, but confused me. After all, this was my mother, the woman who had grounded me when I misbehaved and helped me with my homework while in grade school. As I watched her breathe, I noticed her breasts that rose and fell with each breath, how they were incredibly firm and full in her silk blouse, her soft full lips, as she licked the remaining drops of coffee from them. I felt myself aching to lick them for her, and to feel her chest rise and fall with her breaths. These thoughts seemed to remain completely unnoticed by her, because her words never faltered or took a turn in a sexual direction, although I did realize that after only a few moments in the direction my thoughts had taken, I was wet, and I actually longed to make love to this beautiful woman who sat in front of me.

Once our coffee was cold and our tongues were tired, we made our way home. An uncomfortable silence fell over us in the car, and I wondered if she had any idea what I was thinking at the coffee shop. I had never been with another woman, although like most women, I had fantasized about it. I did have a boyfriend on campus, and was not a virgin. We had talked about having a threesome with one of my girlfriends at school, who claimed to be bisexual, but had never actually gone as far as to put the fantasy into action. My school work took up a big portion of my time, so sex was not a top priority for me. I had simply bought myself a vibrator, to satisfy me when I had no time for sex. It was a pocket vibrator that I carried with me at all times.

Once we arrived home, my mom showered and changed for bed. She wore a gown that seemed much to seductive for the occasion, soft black silk, with spaghetti straps that fell from her shoulders when she walked. I said nothing of my thoughts, because I relished the sight of her body underneath the gown. Her soft curves and slightly damp hair that fell across her shoulders and down her back were incredibly beautiful and I wondered if my father had any idea what he was missing on his long nights away. After my shower, I to decided to wear something revealing as well, a longer gown that laced with ribbon up the side. I had thankfully inherited my mothers soft petite curves, and long legs.

As night fell and time for bed drew near, my mother asked that I come and join her on the couch for a quick once over some old photo albums. I sat very close to her, as we poured over pictures of my first steps, kindergarten plays, and high school graduation. My mother never moved away from me on the couch, it was as though she enjoyed the closeness. Our hands brushed many times while pointing to certain pictures, and that too did not seem strange to her. For what seemed like hours we sat on the sofa, our bodies incredibly close and I found that once again, I was extremely wet. I began to fidget some, with an ache that had started at the coffee shop. And although I wasn’t sure what to do with these thoughts and feelings, they were extremely real to me. I doubted this for a while, but the feelings felt almost mutual, as though she too, wanted and needed the same release.

Once night was in full bloom, my mom said she was going to bed, and to my surprise, asked if I would join her. I pondered this for a moment, and while the thoughts of what I felt that could happen unfolded in my mind, I realized that she held a look on her face that I had never seen from her before. I made direct eye contact with her, and her soft blue eyes seemed to draw me, until our lips met. I could taste the coffee on her lips, mixed with her a soft taste of peach gloss. To my surprise, the kiss was only soft for a moment, then full and hard. Our tongues met, and entwined. Seeking, and exploring, what was clearly new and confusing to the both of us. Once our kiss broke, we sat catching our breath, still holding each others eyes. Without another word, we both stood, and made our way to the bed room.

I lied down next to her on soft sheets, her body warmth produced an incredible feeling. There was very little light, but still enough to see her face, and that her gown straps had fell low enough to expose the tops of her breasts. I had never seen my mother like this, and I knew then that she was indeed the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her hips made a beautiful curve as she lay on her side and brushed my hair from my neck. Our lips met again, and this time there was no tempting or tasting, just a hunger for one another. Our tongues glided smoothly over one another, as my hands found her nipples in her gown. My thumbs caressed them until they were hard beneath my touch, and her moans and whimpers were music to my ears. I wondered if I was doing this right, then I realized that I was touching her the way I loved to be touched. Our kiss never broke, as our bodies began to rock in rhythm together. Pressing our breasts together, our hips together, her hands pressed against my body. We broke for only a moment, to catch our breath. Then she moved lower to suck my nipples. I could never remember feeling a desire and ache this strong. She sucked on my tits until they were hard her fingers slid down my stomach until she found my wet clit. Her index finger slid inside me as her thumb circled my clit. I was close to climaxing and it was almost as though she knew this, because her kisses trailed her hand , and her tongue replaced her fingers. The movement of her tongue over my clit was firm, and my moans grew louder. I began to rock my hips with the rhythm she had created. Within only a minute it seemed, every muscle in my body tensed and I exploded in her mouth. She didn’t move from this spot, but continued to lick my cum while massaging my breast. Every stroke of her tongue made my orgasm more intense. And even after my body ache had ceased some, she continued to lick.

I desired to give back what she had given me, and so I slid my body up and over her, gliding my hands up her long legs, until I found the soft mound of hair between her legs. She was caressing her own nipples, and moaning and my smallest touch. I parted her, and slid my fingers inside her. She let out a moan that must have been dieing to escape, and rocked her hips so that my fingers slid in and out of her, in motion. my finger found her clit, hard and pulsing. And I stroked it, until my entire hand was covered in her warm juices. I kissed the insides of her thighs, and made my way up to where my fingers were bringing her closer to the edge. Her juice were sweet; my tongue dove deep inside her, licking and sucking like a baby with milk. My tongue moved firm over her clit and her head fell back on the pillow, as her hips rose with and fell with her orgasm. Her cum covered the sheets, and ran down my hand, but I could not stop sucking and tasting. Her juices were warm and her cum satisfying, until I found myself started to climax again.

We brought one another to ecstasy many times before the morning light. We touched and tasted, kissed and made love to one another. When the morning broke, we had fallen asleep in each others arms. When my father came in the bedroom, he found us lying naked entwined together on cum covered sheets.

didababy
didababy
12 Followers