Family Affair Ch. 2

Story Info
It was almost hate at first sight...
2k words
4.44
106.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
didababy
didababy
12 Followers

I didn't like her from the very beginning, it was almost hate at first sight. The fact that I was old enough to be more mature about meeting the woman who would replace my mother after the divorce, made no difference. Yes she was nice, and yes she was pretty, I just didn't like her, plain and simple. At dinner that night, I sat starring across the restaurant, trying to avoid eye contact, and desperately wanting this entire night of introduction to be over.

"What's the matter?" my father asked. I glanced back and noticed that he and my soon to be step mother were holding hands on top of the table. I'm sure I blushed, then again I could have just rolled my eyes.

"Nothing." I replied. "Just a little tired." I was in my second year of college, 19 years old , and I had no time for nonsense. My boyfriend, whom I had actually considered to be down to earth at one time, was beginning to agitate me tremendously with his senseless fantasy crap. I had never had wanted to be with another woman nor would I ever. And as I gazed across the table at my father and this lady, whom not only did I know nothing about, but had no desire to, I watched them with their goo goo eyes, and thought to myself she has to be cheating on him. I was sure of it. I don't know how I knew, I just knew. And if it was the last thing I ever did, I would prove it.

Somehow I made it through that endless night. And my father and Chrissa began to see more of each other. He seemed happy, so I tried to get along with her as well as possible. Not long after, my father announced that he and Chrissa were engaged and would be moving in together. Yes, I was shocked, but being a loving daughter, I accepted this decision, never forgetting that I was set out to find a flaw in this woman.

On the night of the engagement party, I dressed formal. Since many of my fathers coworkers would be there, he asked that I dress the part of a business man's daughter, so I did. A light blue sequined gown, white heels, and plenty of diamonds, covered my ivory toned body. I, unlike my college friends who visited the tanning bed on a regular basis, valued my soft white skin, and it was blemish free. My biggest downfall was my breast, which was in my eyes VERY large, 36 DD. But my waist was tiny, and for that I was thankful.

Chrissa was dressing in the other room, when I passed her door and stopped for a moment. What I saw, shouldn't have gotten to me, but it did. She was still in her white slip, her garter belt fastened securely to her lace topped white stockings at mid thigh. Her hair was still damp, and I could smell her perfume from the door, a beautiful soft sent, that filled my nostrils with an incredible aroma . I notice that she too, had ivory skin, and if there were any blemishes, I didn't notice them. She sat in front of her mirror and applied her make up, and I found myself in complete awe over this woman that I hated. She stood and turned towards the door, and I was sure she had seen me, but evidently she did not. Her body was perfect, long legs and soft curves, and I could see why my father was so taken with her. She sat down on the bed and brushed her hair, which was much longer than mine, almost to her hips. The next few moments passed before I had realized it, because I was so completely taken with her. She laid back on the bed, and began to rub her own breast. My eyes widened, but I could not move. Her hands slipped down her thigh, and she touched herself. Her hips began to rock gently, and she released the smallest, softest moans. She loved her body, it was plain to see, and I do not remember when I began to touch myself, but I did. I stood in her doorway, and stroked my own clit, while I watched her bring herself to climax. And soon, (I don't know how I remained quiet) I began to climax as well. By the time she had reached her orgasm, I was cumming, and we released at the exact same time. I heard the hallway door open, and stood staring into the face of my father, with my cum covered hand inside my dress. I quickly tried to gathered my composure. What followed, is something I could not explain at the time, but he kissed me on the cheek and smiled a smile I had never seen from him before. He went into their bedroom without another word.

I was utterly ashamed of myself. How could I possibly have been such a fool, as to allow this woman (sexy and seductive) bring me to climax, when I faked it with my own boyfriend. For the first time in my life I had actually made myself cum by watching another woman.

At dinner that night, I tried to stay as far away from Chrissa as possible, but no avail. She seemed to watch me closely, and I noticed her smiling at me from across the room many times. All I could see when I looked at her, was her body in that damn slip. And each time I found myself thinking in that direction, I would take another cocktail from the party tray. I was extremely graceful to the guest however, carrying on conversations with people I had never met. The minutes turned into hours and soon the party was over. Many of the guest were a bit tipsy, and some were just plain drunk, but in completeness, the party was fantastic. After my father and Chrissa had seen the last guest to the door, I kissed my father on the cheek, and began to make my way up the stairs. I didn't dare glance at Chrissa, being afraid of what I would see in her eyes or her face, I simply went up stairs and closed my bed room door.

I changed into something for comfortable, simply a button down shirt and panties, and was on my way to the bed, when Chrissa opened my bedroom door and came in. "No knocking?" I forced myself to ask.

She smiled slightly. "Well after what we shared earlier, I was hoping it wouldn't be necessary."

"What"? I asked. But it was plain to see that she had seen what I had done earlier, and I blushed. She walked closer to me and I took in the smell of her perfume again, this time mixed with brandy. And it was wonderful. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to gather myself for an explanation. "I'm sorry, I"....The last of my sentence was never spoken, because she was standing whisper close to me, it seemed as though we were being pulled towards one another. I closed my eyes again, and our lips touched. I don't know how it happened, but it felt so incredibly right. She immediately began to touch my breast, and she stroked my nipples with her thumbs. I lost myself completely for a moment. Her touch, her smell, she driving me in sane.

I broke the kiss to take a breath, because I felt as though I was drowning. "How dare you."

I whispered. She simply smiled, and began to unbutton my shirt. I stopped her. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I know you want me, but I doubt it's as bad as I want you." Chrissa whispered, her warm breath tickling my ear. With a hand on each side of my face, she brought her lips to mine again. And I could not pull back. I let myself go completely, and found her skin to be incredibly warm to my touch. In only a few moments my shirt was open and the straps of her slip were down over her shoulders. Our hands sought one another's breast and the kiss deepened. God, how I wanted this woman.

I stopped suddenly, broke the kiss completely, when I saw my father standing at the door way to my room, stroking his rock hard cock as he watched us. "Don't worry, he only wants to watch. Is that ok?" She asked. I watched my father for a moment , and saw him as a man, not just the man who raised me, but a masculine, very attractive man.

"Yes." was the only word spoken before they led me to their room on the other side of the hall.

Once inside, things began to happen very quickly. The two of us undressing, lying together on the bed, and the touching. It was plain to see she knew what she was doing with my body. She began to caress every inch of me with her lips, my lips, my shoulders, my arms. When she reached my breasts, she sucked ever so gently on my nipples, each of them in her mouth one at a time. They were rock hard. I watched my father, sitting in the chair I had seen Chrissa in earlier stroking his own firmness. Mine and Chrissa's eyes met, and she asked softly "Do you want him to join?" There was not question about it for me. I only uttered one word, before he and Chrissa began to both suck my nipples. His suckling was firmer, while she continued to tease. I felt a hand, a female hand (I don't know how I knew this) slip up my leg and into my pussy with one swift stroke. I was incredibly wet, and that made her fingers slide in and out of me so smoothly. My father continued to suck my nipples. The sensation was incredible.

She dipped her tongue inside me, as I took my father's hardness into my own hands. I could feel his precum on my finger tips, as I circled the head of his cock. Chrissa, took my clit into her mouth like a professional, and suck it, until I was moaning so loud it was almost a scream. My hips rocked, my muscles tensed, and my cum literally squirted into her mouth. I took my father's cock into my mouth and he began to rock his hips, as she continued to lick and suck the cum from me. His hands remained on my breasts, even while he was cumming in my mouth. I had never swallowed before, but he tasted wonderful, like a sweet tart, and I literally drank it , hoping for more.

Unlike my boyfriend, my father remained hard, which for reasons I could not explain, I was glad to see. Chrissa and I exchanged places, my body over hers. I was not sure what I was suppose to do, for I knew there would be no way I could make her climax. "If you don't want to," she started. But I was already diving into her pussy. It was incredibly beautiful, shaved and smooth, only a tiny patch of hair, leading the way inside. However, I did not need a path, her clit was hard against my tongue, and I could feel it pulsing. I could not see my father, because he had moved behind me. With his fingers inside me, I slid to the edge of the bed. Chrissa slid with me, so I could still reach her pussy and take what my daddy had in store for me. He slid inside me, and I tensed, every muscle in my body aching to be fucked. With my mouth still covering her beautiful mound, he drove in deep and hard. She too, began to moan and rock her hips. For a moment in time, we were in perfect sync, all three moaning with release. Her cum was sweet, and I sucked it from her until she was almost dry. After she had cum, my father's release came, as she and I took it in our mouths. Any over flow was licked off one another's breast. I must have climaxed again, and I believe she did too.

After the experience was over, they walked me to my room and I slept like a baby.

didababy
didababy
12 Followers