Family Affairs

Story Info
Robert gets into some family trouble.
9.7k words
4.56
97.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa was excited. Not only was it State Fair week but her Uncle Bob was coming to stay with them for several days. Lately he hadn't come as often as when she was younger and his visits had always been happy times. Her mother, in particular, only seemed really relaxed and happy when he was around.

He wasn't married which puzzled Tessa when she began to think about such things. She had asked her mom why once and she replied that he must not have found the right woman.

"Well, if he wasn't your brother I'd marry him in a second" she had retorted "Wouldn't you?"

"Well, I suppose I might think about it..." her mom had answered with an odd look on her face.

Tessa hoped he would take her to the Fair again - several years ago, the last time they had gone, she had fallen back against him on the steps of the house of mirrors and when he had reached to steady her his arms had ended up wrapped around her chest, his hands on her breasts. It still made her nipples get hard when she thought about how that had felt. He seemed young and handsome, with dark hair and a body that looked great in a swim suit. She had had a crush on him for ages and the incident at the Fair had added the element of sexual fantasy to her feelings.

When she got home from school his car was sitting in the driveway and she hurried up the steps and into the house. She found him in the kitchen chatting with her mom who was working on dinner. He was dressed in jeans and a short sleeved shirt and looked as handsome as she remembered.

He turned to her and smiled warmly when she entered "Hi Tessa, how was school?" He stepped toward her and extended his arms and she accepted the hug, feeling suddenly shy and excited at the same time as her chest pressed against him.

"Fine" she offered, stepping away and flushing slightly.

"Hasn't she grown up Bob?"

"Oh Mom!"

"Yes, she's turned into quite the young lady hasn't she?" His admiring gaze only flustered her more.

"I'll go up and change while you two finish supper." She turned to escape, sure that her face must be bright red with embarrassment.

"Can you set a fresh towel in the bathroom for Bob while you're up there honey?"

"Sure Mom"

Tessa hurried up to her room, anxious to escape the confines of the kitchen. Once she reached the security of her room with the door safely closed she flopped down on the bed and relaxed. Her uncle had been genuinely pleased to see her, and he had called her a lady, and he had looked her over as a man would - his gaze even lingering briefly on her chest. She got up and stood in front of the mirror, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it open to expose her bra covered breasts. Never small, they had filled out nicely since his last visit. She took off her shirt, unhooked the back and let the straps slide down her arms. Her breasts were large, but not so heavy that they hung down without support. They simply settled a little and stuck out proudly, her nipples clearly defined in the center of the large pink aureoles. She cupped them and rubbed the nipples with her thumbs till they stuck out and thrust out her chest. Yes, she was sure he had stared at them a little longer than was necessary - or strictly polite.

Unzipping her skirt she let it fall to the floor and then chose a clean pair of jeans and a tank top T shirt to wear. She hesitated, looking at the bra, before deciding that her mother was sure to make some embarrassing comment if she didn't wear it.

As she finished dressing she remembered about the towel and hurried to the linen cupboard. Choosing a large soft blue bath towel and a matching face towel and wash cloth she went to the bathroom to set them out. The door was closed and she opened it without thinking and was halfway through before realizing that her uncle was standing there fully naked.

"Oh! Excuse me Uncle Bob, I should have knocked. Here are the towels" she managed, her face flushing madly as she tried not to stare at the long thick shaft of his penis hanging down in front of his scrotum.

"Thanks Tessa, don't worry about it" he answered, taking the towels.

She turned and without even closing the door hurried back to her room and closed the door. She stood there, her heart beating madly, the image of her bare-chested uncle standing there with his naked manhood hanging down between his legs consuming her thoughts.

Her experiences with sex (other than masturbating with her fingers or a vibrator) had mostly been confined to dimly lit back seats of various cars, and even when a boy had convinced her to suck him off it had been in a darkened bedroom. The sight of her uncle standing fully naked in the brightly lit bathroom had been shocking but exciting too. He hadn't seemed particularly embarrassed either. Well, she thought, he was probably used to having women see him naked.

She wondered how many of them had put their hands on his "equipment". Some of them had probably even put their mouths on it! A twinge of jealousy came over her and impulsively she reached up under her shirt and unhooked her bra. Slipping the straps from her shoulders she pulled it off, threw it on the bed and stood in front of the mirror with her chest thrust out. She stood there for a minute, examining her bust. The shape of her breasts was clearly visible including her nipples. Pleased with the result she headed downstairs to help finish the dinner preparation.

Uncle Bob and her mother were chatting at the counter when she reached the kitchen.

"The food is almost ready Tessa, could you set the table for us?"

"Sure Mom"

"I'll help you Tessa" her uncle offered.

"OK, I'll get a clean tablecloth. We can start with that."

She found a nice floral patterned one and brought it out to the dining room while her uncle removed and folded the dirty one. They spread and straightened the clean one while he asked her about school and her college plans. The got out place settings for three and she returned to the kitchen for condiments.

He was setting the silverware when she returned with salt and pepper to set at the center. Moving next to where he was working she leaned forward with the shakers just as he reached in front of her to straighten a setting. Her chest pressed against his forearm for a moment before he withdrew it, pulling it across both of her breasts as he did so.

Neither of them reacted overtly to the touch. Her uncle continued his inquiry into her favorite subjects and she began to set out the plates. She was now opposite from him across the table when she looked up to answer a question. His gaze was clearly fixed on her chest and it seemed a long moment before he raised his eyes to meet hers.

She answered the question and then glanced down as she headed for the kitchen to bring out the food. Her puffy aureola were pushed out in little mounds beneath the thin fabric of her top with her nipples, stiff and erect, at the center of each. 'They look like cherries on an ice cream sundae' she thought and imagined someone licking the ice cream and sucking on the cherries. 'No wonder he had been staring' she thought, flushing a little but pleased as well with his obvious attention.

They finished setting the food out and sat down together without further ado. The meal proceeded in ordinary fashion except that Tessa kept hoping to catch her uncle staring at her chest again. In this she failed, perhaps because the presence of her mother had improved his manners, until her mom got up to fetch dessert from the kitchen. She had turned her head for a moment to call to her mother not to forget a serving spoon. She turned back to the table to find her uncle's eyes riveted on her chest.

She asked him if he would take her to the Fair again and he nodded, his eyes meeting hers and smiling.

"Sure Tessa, that sounds like fun. When do you want to go?"

"How about tomorrow? I'll be sure to finish my homework early."

"OK, it's a deal."

They finished eating and cleared the table together. Her uncle said he would take care of the dishes with her mom chiming in that she would help him.

"I think Bob and I might go out to visit some old friends for a bit Tessa, after we finish cleaning up."

"OK Mom" Tessa replied as she headed up to her room to finish her schoolwork.

She finished her homework and spent some time online before turning out the overhead light and settling down on the bed with her headphones on to read a romance novel.

She got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that the hallway was unusually long and the wallpaper was strange. She realized she must be at her friend Jenny's house. When she opened the door to the bathroom her uncle was standing there naked and was staring openly at her chest. She looked down and was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing a shirt and her uncle was staring at her naked breasts.

He motioned her forward and she obeyed and stood there as his hands reached for her chest. She moaned as the hands squeezed and massaged her and then gasped as she felt something between her legs. One of the hands had left her chest and moved down to her crotch, rubbing and exploring. Looking down, her gaze fixed on her uncle's penis which was swollen and sticking straight out toward her, twitching and stretching as if trying to reach her.

She realized she was being urged to put her mouth on it. She hesitated for a moment before kneeling down in front of him. It looked huge, long and thick, with a fat purple head. she leaned forward and stuck out her tongue to lick it and then it was thrust between her lips and she was sucking and licking and slurping with growing excitement while she rubbed herself furiously with one hand. She found herself wondering vaguely if the fat head was going to squirt into her mouth and whether she would choke or not if it did as her own orgasm neared.

There were voices in the hall and she knew they would be discovered but she found she didn't care and rubbed herself faster and faster. She began gasping, trying to stifle her moans, squeezing her thighs together as footsteps in the hall neared.

There was a soft knock on the door and she opened her eyes, trying to understand where she was.

"Tessa, are you awake?"

Tessa stifled a gasp and pulled her hand from between her legs.

She somehow managed to mumble "Barely Mom."

"OK, see you in the morning honey."

She lay there on the bed in the dim glow of the reading light as her breathing slowly returned to normal. When she had calmed down she rose quietly and padded over to the closet to find a nightgown. She slipped off the tank-top and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing them down to her ankles. Her panties were soaking. she peeled them off and tossed them in the laundry pile and returned to her bed without bothering to put on a clean pair.

Tessa woke early the next morning, showered, dressed, had breakfast, and was off to school before her uncle was awake. She had told her mom to tell him she would be ready to go by seven in case he had plans for the afternoon. It was her mom's night to go out with her girlfriends and often she didn't get back home till after midnight.

School seemed to drag on and on, but eventually the bell rang for the end of sixth period and she could head home.

Her mother was still at work and Uncle Bob had left her a note saying he would be back to pick her up around seven. She did her homework and showered before retreating to her room to choose what to wear. She wanted her uncle to notice her without being shocked. After considerable deliberation she settled on a pair of sheer white panties, a short dark skirt, and a tight button up blouse. After checking herself out in the mirror decided she was pleased with the effect - sexy without being too revealing. A pair of heels and dark thigh high hose completed the outfit. Picking out a jean jacket in case the evening became cool she headed downstairs to wait.

Her uncle arrived a only few minutes late and Tessa greeted him at the door.

"Wow, I hardly recognize you these days Tess! People are going to think you're my date."

She wrapped her arms around him before he had a chance to get past her and hugged him.

"That's OK" she smiled looking up at him.

He bent down to kiss her cheek, and anticipating the move, she intercepted his lips with hers. He pulled away at the contact and she pouted.

"I'm a woman now Uncle Bob and its OK to kiss me like one."

He laughed and told her he just needed to change and they could go.

His sedan was parked out front and he led the way and opened the door for her with mock ceremony and took her hand to help her in. She giggled feeling pleased with his flirtation, even if he was just teasing her.

The drive took about twenty minutes and is was dusk by the time they arrived. The fairgrounds were brightly lit and the parking area was rather full. After hunting and finally finding a place to park they emerged to the sounds and smells of the midway and concessions.

"What first? Farris Wheel? They have a really big one if I recall."

"No, let's do that last. Dizzy rides first. Tilt-a-Whirl, Teacups, Big Drop, Roller coaster, then food, games, haunted house, and Farris Wheel.

"Lady with a plan I see" he chuckled.

"Yep" she replied, taking his hand. "If I'm your date then you should hold my hand."

He laughed but didn't retrieve his hand as they made their way toward the lights and sounds.

The rides were exhilarating. There was a new, larger roller coaster with a big loop-the-loop and Tessa had screamed and clung to her uncle who had put his arm around her and held her close in a way that was much more thrilling than the ride. They had gotten food and beer at the concession stands, and then another beer. He had managed to win her a large stuffed giraffe at a ball toss and they had a third beer before the Farris Wheel.

It was a big one and the line was long so it was after ten by the time it was their turn. As her uncle helped her into the chair she had let her skirt ride up as she sat down. The heels put her knees up and she held her legs apart as he stood there in front of her for a moment. His eyes had been focused on her lap for that moment before he moved to climb up next to her. The white panties she was wearing contrasted with the dark skirt for a reason. She quickly put her thighs together so the carny wouldn't stare and moved close to her uncle on the seat.

As the safety bar was lowered he put him arm around her and she laid her head against his shoulder as the wheel moved to load the next couple.

"Be sure to hold on to that giraffe Tess."

"Don't worry, I've got him. You hold me and I'll hold him" she giggled.

He laughed and pulled her closer.

The wheel moved up in stages as the carny loaded it. The night air was clear and cool, the lights of the fair and the town beyond shown out below their feet.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She snuggled against him in the chill and looking up at his face.

He looked at her and smiled. "Sure is, not as beautiful as you though Tess."

She did look beautiful he thought. She was gazing at his face and her lips were parted. She stretched up toward him and without thinking he leaned to her and their lips met. He had meant to give her just a quick peck, but she opened her mouth, and letting go of the giraffe put her arm up around his neck pulling his face against hers. Her tongue was in his mouth and they were kissing passionately before he had time to think about it or pull away.

The kiss finished, Tess pulled her giraffe back from the brink and and snuggled against him with a sigh. Neither of them spoke and his hand moved to stroke her hair, continued down to her neck and then down to her side beneath her arm. Tess sighed again and put a hand on his leg.

They finished the ride that way without speaking and he was glad the darkness hid the discomfort growing in his lap. 'She's your niece, don't get carried away and do something you'll both regret' he told himself.

Tessa was in heaven, daydreaming, and was startled when they came to a stop and the bar was lifted up. Her uncle helped her down from the chair and guided her down the steps from the platform, hands on her shoulders.

"Let's go home now, OK?"

"Sure," he answered, grateful, "lets see if I can remember where we parked."

Tessa giggled and the tension that had developed melted away. They held hands and joked and laughed as they made their way across the field hunting for the car. Tessa saw it first and shrieked in glee at winning their little game.

"You lose and I get to choose your punishment!"

He chuckled "Oh, I'm shaking in my boots! Here, do you need help?"

He had opened the door for her and was offering his hand.

"I'm fine but you should kiss me first."

He obliged but made sure to pull away before she had time to turn it into an event.

She stuck her tongue out at him as she climbed in. "Party pooper."

They chatted as he drove and were home almost before they realized it.

Tessa was still feeling the effects of the beer, chatting and giggling with her uncle as he parked the car. He came around to open the door for her and offered her a hand again.

"I'm not drunk after three beers you know" she insisted, taking his hand as she swung one leg out. The other caught for a moment and she raised her knee up higher than necessary to clear the lip with the heel of her shoe and scooted forward at the same time. This caused her skirt to ride up almost to the top of her thighs and giving her uncle a clear full view of her panties.

"Are you sure you're not a little drunk?" he asked, helping her out and closing the door.

"No, and even if I was I have my protector with me" she grinned, squeezing his hand. He had been looking at her lap when she emerged and she smiled with satisfaction to herself. They were going to be home alone together and her mom wouldn't be back for a few hours still. If he was even half as horny as she was she would have him fucking her in no time.

As they headed up to the house he put his arm around her and she happily leaned against him.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" she offered as he closed the front door behind them.

"OK, what would you like to see?"

"I don't know, you pick something. I'm going to have another beer, do you want one?"

"Sure, why not" he answered, heading for the living room.

Retrieving the beer from the fridge she got two glasses and emptied the bottles carefully, took a large sip of hers. Then, after undoing the top three buttons of her blouse, she headed back to the living room. Her uncle was loading a disk in the player so she set his glass on the table and took another drink of hers.

Having finished loading the movie he took a seat in the middle of the couch and Tessa handed him his glass, bending down from the waist as she did letting her blouse droop wide open. She got a good look at the crotch of his pants and noted what she imagined was a slight bulge in the right place. When she straightened up his eyes were still on her chest. This gave her some confidence, beyond what the beer provided, and she forged ahead.

"Do you like my boobs Uncle Bob?"

"Tessa!"

"No, really, I want to know." She ran her hands up over them and back down and cupped them.

"That's a difficult question Tess..."

"Why? I've seen you looking at them and I was thinking just now that staring at them was making something swell in your pants."

She checked again and was sure there was a bulge there now.

"Jeeze Tessa" he started, clearly uncomfortable, "that's not a very appropriate line of inquiry..."

She had turned around while he was fumbling for words and now bent slowly forward from her waist, feeling her skirt rise up her thighs as she did so.

"What about my ass? I know you like looking up my skirt."

She kept bending lower as she asked this till her head was level with her knees and her fingers could touch the carpet. She knew that her uncle now had a clear view of not only her ass but her panty-covered crotch, and she imagined the fleshy mounds surrounding her pussy and the slit dividing them must be clearly visible pressed against the thin fabric that was stretched tightly over them.