Family Affairs Ch. 07

Story Info
The family competes in a game and the winners get a prize.
2.9k words
4.53
51.6k
39

Part 7 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

The Family Competes.

"It's getting so hot today, I think I need to use the pool," Steve said after Paul had finished taking the family photos.

"Good idea bro, I think I will too," Monica said as he went to the water.

"Who's up for a game of water volleyball? There are enough of us now for full teams." Asked Peter.

"Not me I am not up to that today," Lou told him and Paul decided to stay out of this one too, but everyone else thought it was a good idea so Peter had John help him set up the net across the pool.

"So what are the sides going to be? Men against women?" Asked Kev.

"We will win that too easy," Jenny told him, "you four will spend the whole game looking at our tits."

"You got me there Jen, can't say I didn't try though boys,"

Lisa pitched in the with, "how about oldies v young people?"

"Who are you calling old?" Her mum said slapping her naked bum.

"Look if you lot can't decide it will have to be random," Lou told them, "was just the same when they were kids." She took eight cocktail sticks from the bowl of olives, and broke four and then put them in her hand. "Right, the four short sticks are one team the longer ones is the other."

Steve was the first to pull a stick and produced a long one, his sister was next and she too pulled out a long one. "Oh goody! I always loved playing with my brother," she said with a grin as she stood next to Steve.

John was next and took a short straw, when Jenny followed him with one the same length; she looked at her mum and uncle and said, "we got this in the bag John no competition there."

"Don't be so sure," Lisa told her as both her and Kev pulled out long ones, leaving Peter and Steph to take the last two short sticks.

"Ok, you have your teams, go and have fun. Dad and I will watch and cheer from here."

"Is there a prize?" John asked as thy all got in the pool.

"Yes there has to be an incentive," agreed Peter.

"Ok the team that wins gets mum and me. I will give the girls an orgasm with my tongue," Paul told them.

"And I will, give the winning boys a blow job each," how is that for an incentive?

"I am up for that, let's play!" Said John.

"Best of three!" Steve said.

After the first game, John's team had clearly won.

"Looking forward to that blow job Lou," Peter called over to her.

"We will get you this time Pete," his wife said in reply.

It was during the second game that a certain amount of cheating occurred. Steve was making the most of distracting his opponents by making sure that he was playing with either Lisa's or Monica's tits as often as possible. In play they made a show of jumping about as much as possible to make their big breasts bounce causing John and Peter to loose concentration whenever they could. In the end it was a closer game and they pulled the game back meaning they needed to play a decider.

Peter had decided to play Steve at his own game and was doing much the same to Steph and Jenny now. By now Steve was paying too much attention to his sisters tits and ass that he lost all concentration as well as the game.

"Steve! You were messing about so much you lost us the game" Monica chastised him like he was still her little brother.

"Yeah I know sis, but the second prize isn't to be sniffed at?"

"Oh what's that then?" asked the rest of his team.

"We get to fuck each other!"

"Oh that's ok then Steve, I have been waiting to feel you again," said Monica.

The winning team were already getting out of the pool and being congratulated by Lou and Paul. The two of them went to the winners and Lou said, "so who's first?"

"Go on Uncle Peter, you must have been waiting longer than me for one of grandma's blow jobs I bet."

"Cheers John," Peter said as he took a position in front of Lou his cock hardening already at the thought of her touch. Lou cupped his smooth tight balls in her hand and began to lick the tip of his uncut cock with her tongue. Meanwhile Jenny and Steph had lain down on two loungers legs wide open waiting for Paul to deliver their prizes. Paul looked down at the two women in front of him and compared their pussies, the younger being completely smooth and her lips wide open exposing her clitoris already, and the older one which was covered in soft hairs. Deciding to go to his granddaughter first he knelt at the end of the lounger and gently licked along her open lips tasting the sweetness between them before reaching the top and nibbling gently on the button as it hardened.

Lou had now taken the full length of Peter's shaft into her mouth and was delivering one of her trademark deep throat blow jobs, her hands were on his ass now and controlling his movement in her throat. John watched mesmerised hoping he would get the same prize from her when Peter had finished.

On the other side of the pool Steven and Monica were finally catching up on the lost years, standing with their arms around each other their mouths kissing, they ran hands over the other's body. Steve had never forgotten how his sister had felt and although she may have put on a few pound over the years her body still felt wonderful to him as he re-explored it with his hands. Monica was doing much the same with her brothers body relishing how he had grown and the more manly feel of his mature body.

Lisa and her brother in law Kev were watching them whilst they too were feeling each other's bodies. Over the few years that they had know each other they had become regular lovers, Lisa often visiting him and Jenny for the weekend and sharing their bed. "How's it going with Josh then Lisa?" Kev asked her, talking about her boyfriend that she had been dating for about 6 months.

"Good thanks,"

"When you going to introduce him to the family properly then?"

"I wanted to talk to everyone about that later, I think the time is about right. We have talked about getting engaged and stuff, but he needs to know what he is getting into before we do that."

"Well if he is like me, he shouldn't have a problem, although it was a little weird at first."

"Yea I still remember the day Jenny brought you round, you were so scared."

"Too right, but you soon put me at ease, didn't you?"

"Yes it's amazing what a naked girl can do when she sucks a guys cock." She replied laughing.

"Show me again then Lisa."

"Of course," she said as she put her head down and began to suck on his full cock.

Back over the other side Peter was ready to burst and seeing his daughter getting tongued by his father in law whilst his mother in law sucked his cock meant it would not be long. When he was about to shoot he warned Lou, but she just kept him in her throat and his first loads went straight down to her stomach before she pulled up and milked the rest into her mouth. After emptying his balls Peter pulled out of Lou's mouth to be replaced by John.

Paul had worked his tongue on Jenny's pussy for ten minutes now and she was not holding back having had two orgasms in that time before he finally left her and went to Steph. "Make sure I get the same treatment Dad, I want at least two orgasms from you too," she told him as he started to lick her hairy pussy. The difference in the two was now plain as Paul separated Steph's lips and felt her hairs tickling his nose, but undeterred he carried on with giving her the best tongue fuck he could.

Steven and Monica had moved onto a towel on the floor, she was on her back with her legs bent up and he was between them lining up to enter her open cunt for the first time in years. "Oh Steve, make love to me like you did when we were teenagers," she told him as he pushed in past her spread lips.

"Oh fuck Mon, you feel as tight as ever, like you are still the virgin you were when we first did it."

Between pants Monica asked, "you still remember that?"

"I will never forget that Mon" he said using the name he had used back then, but had not used since they stopped making love 18 years ago. He increased his speed now and the depth of his thrusts, lifting himself up so he could watch his cock slide in and out of her shaved pussy. "Mmmh, I love that view it's so fucking sexy Mon with no hair to block it." Monica put her hand down to her groin and used a finger to rub her clitoris as her brother slid in and out of her.

Next to them Lisa was finishing off Kev with a deep throat blow job. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth and was Looking forward to feeling Josh's again soon. His cock was the largest she had ever seen or felt and she wanted to share it with everyone else in the family as soon as she could. As Kev began to cum in her mouth she knew she had to ask for some help from the rest of the family in introducing him to their lifestyle. She now had a mouthful of her brother in laws cum and looking at her mum and uncle fucking beside her, decided not to spoil their moment so went to her sister who was watching their grandparents giving oral pleasures to Aunty Steph and John. Lisa sat next to her sister and opened her mouth so Jenny could see her own husbands cum on her sister's tongue. Jenny pulled Lisa to her and they kissed sharing the cum between them as they swirled their tongues around each other's mouth,

"Mmmh, I love tasting Kev's cum in your mouth Lisa," Jenny said when they finally broke apart and had both swallowed the last of the cum.

"Well I hope it's not going to be too long before you get to taste Josh's too."

"What? Are you at that stage already with him?"

"Yes I think so, last night he said some stuff that makes me think he wants to make this more permanent. But before I can commit I need him to understand how our family works."

"Yes you do, otherwise it can all go tits up."

"As soon as everyone has stopped fucking and sucking I am going to ask for a family meeting."

"Ok well you have my support sis."

"Thanks hun," Lisa said to her sister as they sat and watched the last couple finish fucking, which was in fact their mum and her brother.

Steve was grunting loudly as he pumped in and out of Monica's pussy. He was watching her tits wobble as she moved with each thrust, comparing them to when they had been younger and less pendulous. He decided he liked the new look as he began to shoot his spunk into her.

"Fuck yes Steve! That's it fill fill me up with that cum, make me cum with you. Oh yes, yes, aggggh! Fuck." Was all Monica could manage as her climax hit as Steve continued to pump his juices into her." When he had emptied he fell down on her and they kissed a deep loving kiss.

"I have missed you Mon, that was just perfect."

"Yes it was and I think our families enjoyed watching too" she said as he rolled off her and they saw their parents, partners and kids watching them, all with huge smiles on their faces.

"You two have always been so good together" Lou told them as they recovered.

"Well we learnt together I guess, and we had great teachers in you and Dad," Monica replied.

Lisa took this opportunity to stand up and announced that she would like a family meeting?

"Ok Lisa what's wrong?" Paul asked his granddaughter when everyone had settled.

"Oh nothing wrong I hope but I need some help with something."

"We are all here to help darling," Monica told her.

"I know Mum. The thing is I think Josh is going to propose to me soon and before he does I need him to understand the family, but I don't know how. So I was thinking that everyone else has been through this one way or another and thought you could give some help."

Peter was the first to speak, "are you sure Lisa? You have only been going out for 6 months."

"I know Dad but we do love each other, and I just think he wants to make it permanent."

"Well I think it's great, I get to have a brother in law to fuck." Jenny said.

"Such a tart!" Her mum said, relaxing the tension a little.

"Yes you will sis, but only if this is handled right."

"The way I see it Lisa you have a few options," her grandma said in a thoughtful voice. "You could just tell him outright and see what happens. Secondly, you could get him involved slowly, get him to see the family nude before he discovers the other side to us, or thirdly let him discover for real all at the same time."

"I don't think I could tell him everything just like that."

"And if he is getting ready to propose you don't have the time to slowly introduce him like I did your dad," Monica added.

"So that leaves the final choice, but how Grandma?"

"Ok I have an idea, you said before you and him like to cycle?"

"Yes, that right."

"Then let's plan a cycle ride for next Saturday, You and Josh can join me I need to get back in the saddle and I have just the place in mind to go. John you want to come too, think it will be good to have another young guy to keep him company."

"Yes I would like that Grandma, if that's ok with Lisa?"

"Sure John, that's a great idea Grandma. But how are you going to get him to discover anything on our bikes?"

"You leave that to me dear, you will be surprised how hot I get when cycling, don't I Paul?"

"Don't worry Lisa, if I know your Grandma at all, she will have Josh naked and fucked before the rides end."

Lou just smiled knowing that she will indeed. "Right then that's decided, you three come here first with your bikes then we will all go in our car to the spot I have chosen."

"If it all goes to plan then we could have something to celebrate on Sunday Lisa?"

"I hope so Mum."

"Well then you are all invited over to ours on Sunday for a party, and if it's not a celebration, I am sure we can find something to do," She added with a wink and smile at Steve.

"Whilst we are on the subject of getting others involved I hear mum and dad are coming here this week for a nude afternoon with you two," Peter asked Lou and Paul.

"Yes that's right, Wednesday is their D day, and Aunty Sarah is joining us too."

"Well that's it then they won't have a chance, she will have them both fucked by the end of the afternoon," Monica said. "We will make sure they come over Sunday too then, it will be good to get them at a family party at last, and it will be their granddaughters engagement after all."

"That's brilliant, strike whilst the irons hot," Lou said.

"And how's things going with your Mum and Dad Kev?" Paul asked.

"Taking it slow grandpa," Jenny replied for him. "They have been around our house a couple of times and found us naked so we have had the 'we are nudist' chat."

"How did that go?" Steph asked.

"Was ok, Mum just said whatever you want, Dad was a little more embarrassed, but I think that was because I kept seeing him check Jenny out," Kev said.

"Well that's encouraging," Lou told them. "They did not run a mile."

"No true."

"So here's a plan for them, they are similar age to Steve and Steph, perhaps you two should get to know them and see if they have any questions.

Steve looked at Steph, who nodded. "Yes we can do that Mum," he replied. "Jenny will have to invite us over some time to meet with them."

"Ok how about Saturday when John is out with Grandma and lisa?"

"That's ok with us, just let us know when you have sorted it out with your mum and dad Kev."

"Sure, will give you a call in the week."

"So is that the end of business?" Paul asked. Everyone nodded and said yes. "Good because it's getting late and I need another beer, who wants to join me?" All the hands went up and soon enough everyone had a beer or wine and was once again toasting the family and their love for each other.