Family Affairs Ch. 08

Story Info
John at home with mum and dad.
2.8k words
4.51
49.4k
43

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home Again

Monday morning John was woken up by his parents getting ready for work as normal, but now there was a new normal to their lives. The weekend had been beyond his wildest imagination, right from Friday afternoon at his grandparents house through to last night when the three of them arrived home. John had spent the rest of Sunday afternoon with Lisa and Jenny and Kev, they found out that they had more in common than they had known. Having just finished his exams and waiting for results before hopefully going off to University in the autumn to study pharmacy, John was interested in Kev's work at the local hospital as a lab technician. They also discovered a shared love of music and spent a good hour comparing bands they liked.

Steve and Steph likewise spent their afternoon with Monica and Peter catching up on the past 18 years and also reminiscing about their younger days before they were married, remembering the times they spent together exploring each other. When it was finally time to say their goodbyes the family was completely unified as if the past years had not happened. The goodbyes took quite some time as everyone made the most of kissing and hugging each other and promising that they would not leave it long before they were back together soon, especially if Lou's plan for Josh went well on Saturday.

John was looking forward to that day but felt that it was a long time to wait for the weekend to arrive. As he lay in bed Steph came in to say goodbye. But today it was not the normal head round the door like before, today she walked right in and gave him a full kiss on his lips whilst placing her hand on the duvet to feel his hard cock beneath. After the kiss finished she said, "don't forget to mow the lawn today John."

"I know Mum, looking forward to doing it nude today."

"Just be careful, not just of the mower but don't go upsetting Mrs. Packer next door."

"What, you don't think she will like to see a young man working in the garden naked?"

"Oh you are terrible, no I don't think she will. Just keep that thing under control."

"I will, oh and Mum are you doing what you said you would last night?" John was referring to the conversation they had when they returned home. Steph had told Steve and him how much she enjoyed going out with Lou with no panties on, and resolved to never wear them again. Her response to John was to lift her skirt and show him her naked pussy. John reached out to touch his Mum's bush, but she knocked his hand away, "no time for that this morning John, but if your get the chores done today then you may get some later this evening. Have a good day, and behave yourself."

"I will Mum, enjoy your day at work too," he said as she walked out the door.

When he heard the front door close and his parents car pull off the drive, John went back to sleep again. He woke up an hour later with another hardon having been dreaming of Steph. She had been at work but she was not just pantieless, in his dream she was working in the nude. John was working their too and he watched as their colleagues all made passes at her until it ended with her sucking on John's cock as everyone else watched. It was at that point that he woke up and found his hand on his cock. It only took a few minutes of stroking before he was cumming, shooting his spunk out over his belly and chest.

In the shower John remembered what his mum and dad had told him about a couple of things they had experienced over the weekend, how his Grandma had not only watched his mum have a pee but also licked her clean after, and that on Sunday morning dad had a pee with her in the shower too. They had both seemed to enjoy it from what they said but no decision had been made about introducing this rule in their house. It did make John think though and as he showered he had his morning piss, watching his urine mix with the the shower water. He directed his dick towards his leg so that he peed on himself feeling the warmth of it on his skin. Before his bladder emptied he put his hand in the stream to get some on his fingers which he then lifted to his mouth to taste. All he thought about was how his mum's would taste if she let him. He was finally empty and finished washing himself before going down to have some breakfast.

John spent the whole day at home naked, even managing to mow the lawn without being getting dressed. He thought Mrs Packer was out but was not completely sure. Maybe he did see the net curtain move in the upstairs window once. By the time Steph and Steve returned from work, he had finished outside and had prepared the veg for dinner too.

"I could get used to you being home John," Steph said when she came in and saw the dinner was prepared, she gave him a hug and held on to his cock whilst he put his hand up her skirt and felt her pussy, which was wetter than he expected.

"Hey mum, you a little excited aren't you?"

"Yes I am, that's your dad's fault he was driving home with his hand up my skirt most of the way whilst I told him how much fun it was to be working feeling the fresh air on my pussy all day."

John then told his mum about his dream from the morning, "wouldn't it be great to work in an office like that Steph?" Steve asked as he came in and him and John embraced a greeting whilst holding on to each other's dick.

"I could live with that," Steph agreed.

"Oh and thanks for doing the lawn John," Steve added.

"No worries Dad, it was great doing it in the nude."

"You didn't did you?"

"Yes, there is no way I am getting dressed at home any more, you know that."

"I know, but what about Mrs. Packer?"

"She may have been out, maybe not. I did not see her, and if she saw me she did not come round to complain."

"Not yet anyway John," Steph said.

By now Steve already had his shirt off and was on his way to the bedroom to get undressed, Steph was quicker having to only pull her dress off over her head to be naked at last. John was still amazed how much his mum turned him on whenever he saw her nude and his cock was beginning to rise once more. "Let's wait until after dinner John," Steph said when she saw it. "Dad and I have something to ask you first."

"Sounds ominous?"

"Nothing to worry about, just something we were talking about in the car."

So it was an hour later that the three of them sat down for dinner together. "You wanted to ask me something Mum?"

"Well we both do," Steve replied first.

"Go ahead, I think we are able to talk about anything now."

"Ok, we just wanted to check that after a day on your own you still felt the same as you did on Friday when we came home. You know a lot has happened over the weekend and we don't want you to feel that this has gone too far."

"Oh come off it? You seriously think I will have changed my mind. I love everything about our family, and I don't mean just the three of us. In fact I am looking forward to exploring more."

"What do you mean John?" Steph asked him.

"This morning when I was showering I was thinking about what you two did with Grandma in the bathroom. I would love to watch you pee Mum, well and you too Dad in fact."

"Ok, that's a possibility, what do you think Steve, should we have the open door policy like your mum and dad?"

"I don't see why not, it certainly made me feel even closers to Mum when I pissed in front of her. But how do you feel about cleaning up afterwards too?"

"I am fine with that, how about you Mum?"

"I will give it a go perhaps and see what happens, no promises."

"Ok so we initiate the open door rule from now then," Steve said.

"There was something else I want to mention too," john added.

"What's that?" Steph asked.

"I am not sue how to put this but I seem to be attracted to cocks as much as pussies."

"I know son, I heard about you cleaning Grandpa on Saturday night, and I also noticed you and Kev getting on well."

"How about you Dad, you and Grandpa had a moment too when mum and Grandma were seeing to me."

"True, but I could tell it was more than just heat of the moment with you, you are as you said attracted to cocks, and I assume guys too?"

"I guess. But don't think I am going to want to suck your cock all the time Dad."

"Look if you want to its fine, so long as Mum gets her fair share too."

"Yes I don't want to be left in the cold boys," Steph said with a pout.

"Ah mum, its fine I still want your pussy too."

"Good! Because there is nothing quite like the feeling when you are fucking me John."

"I am glad we had this talk, I think we should make it a regular thing to just check we are all ok with everything," Steve suggested, to which the other two agreed.

With dinner finished Steve and John set to clear up when the telephone rang. Steph answered it, as soon as she heard who was on the other end she waved at her son and husband.

"Oh hello Mrs Packer, what can I do for you?" She said.

Straight away Steve looked at John and mouthed, 'Busted'.

"Yes that's right he did today, I hope he did not disturb you Mrs Packer."

...

"Oh that's good," she added after a pause when Mrs Packer was talking.

...

"Yes I am sure he would."

...

"Thats very good of you, he needs every pound at the moment." John was confused by what his mum was saying on the phone, even more so as she looked at him and began to play with her nipples with he free hand and then moved it down to her pussy and began stroking it as she spoke.

"Thursday will be fine, I don't think he has anything on that day," Steph said with a smile and a wink at John.

"Yes he has his own tools." By now John realised that the phone call was not to complain.

"Thanks Mrs Packer, see you soon." With that Steph put the phone down.

"Well, what did she say Steph?" Steve asked.

"It seems Mrs Packer saw John mowing the lawn today, and was quite impressed. Yes those were her words. She did not say anything about you being naked John, so I suppose she does not think I knew."

"Looks like you have a fan John," Steve said.

"More than that she has asked if you would tend to her garden over the summer John. She actually said it has been neglected recently."

"Which garden would that be Mum?"

"She was talking about her back garden, but there was something very suggestive about her language. She asked if you had anything on on Thursday, not if you were free. When I said you didn't she had a little giggle and asked if you could bring your tools as her husbands are rusty."

"Wow mum, do you think she was talking about Mr. packers dick?"

"Yes I do, she did not really leave much room for doubt in my mind. But I expect she thought I had no idea."

"So what should I do?"

"See to her garden as she asked, for which she is going to pay you too."

Steve added, "and if she wants extras, make sure you give her the full service."

"Just be careful John, she is married don't forget. We don't want any trouble from mr Packer," Steph warned him.

"Ok, I will. Did the conversation get you excited mum? I saw you playing with yourself."

"Yes it did, I was thinking about her watching you garden in the nude, and was imagining it too."

"Well maybe you will see me too sometime mum. But now I think you need some relief don't you? I know I do thinking about Thursday."

"Yes leave those dishes you two, let's go upstairs."

The three of them almost ran up the stairs, John went towards the bedroom, but Steph led him to the bathroom first. "You were serious earlier weren't you John?" She asked him.

"Yes mum."

"Ok come here and let me hold you whilst you pee." John stood at the toilet and Steph stood behind him and put her hand around him. Taking hold of his penis she directed it at the bowl and waited for his flow to start. When it did begin she let out a gasp, "oh I can feel it flow through you, this is amazing."

"Feels good to me too mum," John said as his mum started moving his cock around directing the stream in the water and onto the sides of the bowl. When he had emptied his bladder Steph turned John around and licked the last few drips of the end with her tongue. "Do you like the taste mum?"

"Kind of sweetly bitter, but it's ok. What about you Steve, need to go too?"

"Yes but I have a better idea,"Steve replied. "Get in the bath and let me piss over you, you can taste it straight from source then."

Steph stepped into the tub and sat down whilst Steve stood over her and pointed his cock at her tits when his stream began. Steph started to rub the special liquid into her tits before Steve lifted his aim and began pissing onto her face and into her open mouth.

"You guys are so fucking hot and dirty," John told his parents as he watched them together. His cock beginning to rise.

"Taste it John," Steph told him between mouthfuls. Leaning over the side of the bath tub John put his face into the stream so that he could taste his dad's water and managed to swallow some before he too was empty. Between them John and Steph licked Steve's dick clean before kissing each other's face and tasting it on the other.

"Your turn Mum, let me get under you so you can piss on my face and let me drink it up. Steve stepped out and Steph stood up making room for John in the bath. Putting one leg up on the side and spreading her lips Steph pushed out and let her bladder empty right into John's open mouth. The stream seemed never ending and John thought he was going to drown in piss but managed to drink some and let any excess pour out of his mouth and down onto his cock. As the flow reduced John moved in closer so his mouth was over his mums pussy lips so he could drink directly from it until she stopped and he cleaned her up with his tongue .

"Well that was interesting," Steve said. "Not something to do every time we need the bathroom, but happy to clean up either of you anytime you want."

Steph and John agreed with him as he turned on the shower to wash the piss off their bodies.

"But I still need to fuck you two," Steph said as they dried, "I have not got over the phone call yet, and the thought of Mrs Packer watching John in the garden."

"That's good then mum, because I am sure Dad and I will be happy to oblige."

The three of them moved to the master bedroom. Steph lay on the bed and was serially fucked by her son and husband. By the time Steve had emptied his seed in her John was ready again and he lay on top of his mum in a 69 and licked the mix of cum out of her pussy as she sucked his cock until he was shooting more cum down her throat.

When they disentangled from each other they noticed Steve had left, so they just cuddled up like lovers and were soon asleep in each other's arms. When Steve returned with a glass of water, he saw them, and decided not to disturb and went to the spare room to sleep that night.