Family Affairs Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John led the way downstairs knowing that Mrs Packer was watching his ass all the way, just as he had watched hers earlier that morning on the way up. They sat in the garden eating the lunch she had prepared. "Sorry I made you jump just now," Cathy said to John. "It was a little shocking to see you holding my underwear up like that, but given what we have been up to today I can't blame you. You are a young man after all."

"I am sorry too, can we put that behind us?"

"Yes John, but I meant it, I will let you see me in something some time. But now we have this afternoon to talk about. You have done a wonderful job this morning my garden looks lovely now, but there is just one more thing I need doing?"

"Anything I can do, I will," John said.

"See the fence at the bottom of the garden, it really needs to be painted. Could you manage that?"

"Shouldn't be a problem."

"Well after lunch you can find the paint in the garage, have a rest for a hour first, you have deserved it."

"Thanks Mrs Packer. Will you join me?

"For a while I will yes." Finishing their lunch the two of them went to the beds and lay down to rest. Cathy watched John's body as he lay there, she saw that his eyes were closed and he could not see her. Which was just as well because as she looked over his young body her hand had gone between her legs again, she had almost had an orgasm earlier whilst she watched him play with himself, now she was at risk of it happening again. Her thumb was pressed against her clitoris through the bikini and her breathing was getting heavier. When she could hold back no more her orgasm washed over her and she almost stopped breathing so she would not make a noise.

John had heard enough female orgasms in the past week to know just what was happening on the next bed. He was pleased that Mrs Packer had found an outlet at last for the tension he felt from her. He did not let on that he knew what she was doing, but his cock may have given the game away as it started to grow once more. He imagined what she would look like giving herself an orgasm and was determined now to find out today.

When it had gone quiet again John opened his eyes and saw that Mrs Packer had now dropped off after her orgasm, but before she had put her bikini straight. What John saw was the crotch of her bikini pulled slightly to the side so he could see one off her pussy lips on show. She must have been playing with her big tits too he realised as the bikini top was also messed up and she was showing part of her areoles. John had to fight the urge to pull the top down more and kiss her gorgeous big tits, but remembered the no touching rule, so just lay there watching her tits rise and fall as she slept.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It was nearly an hour later when Cathy woke up, the combination of gin and an orgasm had kept her asleep that long. She looked over at the other bed and saw John was gone. Cathy hoped he had enjoyed the view she had left him before she dropped off. She watched as John came out of the garage with the pot of fence paint and a brush. "This the one Mrs Packer?"

"That's right," she said as she straightened her bikini and stood up. Sorry I dropped off, I had not planned on being there that long, I should get lunch cleared away." She piled up their dishes on the tray and took them indoors. Standing at the kitchen sink washing up she could still see John working, a sight she was not getting tired of.

As she stood there admiring him the door bell rang, reluctantly she pulled herself from the window and went to open the door to her sister Linda.

Before she said anything else Linda said, "is he still here, is he still naked?"

"Yes and yes," Cathy replied as Linda walked in.

Linda was 2 years her senior, and had always been a bit bossy towards Cathy, maybe that's why she was such a good teacher. They did not look the same but there were some similarities, Cathy was a size or two bigger than her sister but they had both inherited a good bust from their grandmother. Linda though showed hers off more than Cathy did, with less conservative clothes, often wearing low cut tops which displayed her cleavage well. She had known she had lots of looks form the students at school, and would sometimes lean over a poor lad who we ogling her to make him feel uncomfortable, but at the same time she had enjoyed being watched.

"Come out to the kitchen Linda." When they reached the window the two sister looked out at the young man painting the fence at the bottom of the garden, his tight ass towards them.

"You lucky bitch," Linda said. "You have been watching that all morning?"

"Yes that and more."

"More?"

"Wait till you see his bits."

"I can't wait,"

"Oh and he has seen a fair bit of me too."

"You been teasing him whilst he is in that state? Did he get hard?"

"Yes, and then I watched him play with it till he shot his load over the lawn."

"Oh Cathy, do you think he will do that for me too?"

"I am pretty sure he will Linda. He seems to have plenty of energy, shall we say. Oh and one other thing, his whole family are nudists so he has no problem being seen naked. I was wondering if we could use him at the WI?"

"As what?" Linda asked without taking her eyes of John.

I was thinking of renting him out as a naked handyman, 50/50 he gets half and the WI get half of the cost."

"Something to think about, but how many of the members would hire him do you think?"

"We will just have to find out. Anyway I think it's time to introduce you to him."

"Oh please." The two sisters walked out, Cathy still in her bikini, and Linda in a summer dress that displayed her cleavage off perfectly.

"John!" Cathy called, "let me introduce you to my sister."

John turned round when he heard Mrs Packer calling him and looked up the garden. He had forgotten all about the photo he had seen in the morning, but now it all made sense. Mrs. Packer's sister was Miss Williams. Once again he was that nervous school boy, and his hand went down between his legs and covered his cock and balls."

"That's strange, I did not think he would be shy like that," Cathy said. "He has been so open about his nudity all day."

"I reckon I know why," Linda said. Then plumping her chest out like she had at school called down to the garden. "John White! Come here at once."

Cathy looked at her sister aghast.

"I know him, he was one of the pervs who was always checking me out at school."

John did not know what to do. Part of him wanted to run home, but then he had a built in response when hearing that voice and he walked up the garden his hand still covering his crotch. When he reached the two sisters Mrs Packer said, "it seems you know my sister already."

"Yes, hello Miss Williams," John managed to say.

"Hello John."

"My sister tells me you used to look at her all the time at school, is that right?"

"Yes Mrs Packer, we all did she was the best looking teacher there."

"Well now it's my turn," Linda said. "I am here for the afternoon and am going to watch you work. So you better move your hand away as you are not going to get much work done one handed.

Realising that he was not in trouble now and that the afternoon was going to be just like the morning, but with two sets of eyes watching him John let go and stood naked in front of his old teacher.

"That's better John. Now I think my sister is paying you to work, so you better finish that fence off."

"Yes Miss Williams," John said as he turned away and walked back to the paint pot at the bottom of the garden.

"Oh this afternoon is going to be so much fun Cathy." Linda said as she turned to her sister.

Over the next hour Cathy filled Linda in on all that had happened since John arrived, whilst they drank more gin. She told her about the jammed drawer, the hidden vibrator, seeing John in the shower and catching him looking in her drawers. Finally she explained about the no touching agreement as she was not happy being unfaithful to her husband.

"Well I don't have that problem do I?" Linda said as she watched John bed over to dip his brush in the paint his cock showing between his legs as he did.

"You would let him touch you?"

"Oh I don't know about that, but I wouldn't mind touching him," Linda said with an evil grin. "So you think he likes sexy undies then, if he was looking at yours?"

"Yes I think he does, when I said I would put some on for him sometime I saw a twitch."

"Good job I chose some nice ones today then isn't it?" Linda replied unfastening the top two buttons on her dress so Cathy could see that her sister was indeed wearing a sheer white balcony bra under her dress that was pushing her breasts up and her nipples were visible through the material.

"Such a hussy!" Cathy said.

"Takes one to know one, you there in your bikini not leaving more to the imagination."

I can do better than this, I think I will go and put on some underwear for John. It will be time for him to take a break soon." Cathy stood up and left her older sister watching John finish off the last panel of the fence. When she turned with refreshments she had changed out of her bikini and was now wearing the red and black basque that John had been holding before lunch. To go with it she had also added a black thong and a pair of stockings held up with the the straps of the basque.

"You are going for it aren't you Cathy?"

"It's now or never I think."

"Well in that case!" Linda said unbuttoning the rest of her dress and letting it fall to the sides so she was in just her bra and a matching pair of sheer panties.

John had finished the fence just before Cathy had come out and was in the garage putting things away. When he came out he could not believe his eyes. There were Mrs Packer and Miss Williams pouring drinks out in the most sexy underwear he had seen. After a week of being around nude people John had forgotten just how exciting a scantily clad woman can be, but his cock soon reminded him as it started to fill with blood.

"What do you think John? Does it look better on than it did in the drawer?"

"To right it does Mrs Packer, you look fantastic. And you too Miss Williams, I had often imagined you in your underwear at school, but it was never this good."

"Come and sit with us and have a drink, I have a cold beer here for you, I think you have earned it today."

"Thanks Mrs Packer." John said taking the beer from her and looking form one sister to the other.

"We have a proposal for you John?" Linda said.

"Ok?" He replied.

"We think you could make some serious money doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"The nude gardening silly." Cathy explained. "We know lots of ladies like us who can't do so much in the garden anymore or other jobs around the house. We could get plenty of work for you."

"Ok, beats working in a shop to earn some cash before Uni I guess?" Just how much are we talking?"

"Well I was going to pay you £10 an hour, how does that sound? £50 for the day's work?"

"Sounds fair to me."

"Well here's the thing, we will charge double that to everyone else, but take 50% of it to go to our club funds, the rest is yours. You can work as much or as little as you like."

"Ok, but it has to be nude otherwise it is not as much fun for me.?"

"Of course John," Linda agreed. "That is the point of it. And any extras you receive or give is up to you."

"Extras Miss Williams?"

"Now don't be coy with me young man," Linda said back in herschool mistress voice again. "I know all about what you did for my sister earlier."

"Oh that!"

"Yes that, it's up to you if anyone asks for extras, ok?"

"Ok I guess."

"So we have a deal? Naked Handyman is in business!" Cathy said.

"Yes." John said the three of them shook hands but his eyes were fixed on the two sets of tits that were bursting over bra and basque.

"Well John, I have one more job for you today," Cathy said as he finished his beer. "But I think it will be your best one so far."

"What's that then Mrs Packer."

"My sister wants to see you masturbate too, don't you?" She said looking to her sister.

"Yes I do John, but this time don't go wasting it on the lawn. I want it on my breasts, do you think you can manage that?"

"I will do my best," John replied grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Come here then," Linda instructed him.

Cathy and Linda sat next to each other on the side of one of the loungers and John stood in front of them and began working on his cock. The two ladies looked at each other and nodded then pulled their tits out over the top of their bra and John couldn't believe how good that looked and his strokes became faster.

"Take your time John," Linda said, "there's no rush."

"You two are not making it easy you know." He replied as he slowed down. "And this time Mrs Packer don't stop yourself, if you want to cum too, then do it. Just like when you thought I was asleep."

"You knew?"

"Yes and I saw your pussy after too, you dirty girl."

"Oh I had hoped you did," Cathy smiled as her hand went down to her thong and this time pulled it to the side so John could clearly see her bush and pink lips before she covered it with her hand and began to rub.

Linda was enthralled at the sight of John pulling on his cock infront of her and it did not take long before her own hand was inside her panties and she was fingering her pussy, her tongue licking her lips as she watched John.

John could not have imagined this was ever going to happen. He had wanked countless times to thoughts of Miss Williams, but here she was in front of him now in a sheer lingerie set with a hand in her panties whilst he stroked his cock for her and her sister.

"Ok ladies here it comes," he said as he felt his juice rise from his balls.

"Give it to us John!" Miss Williams said between heavy breaths. "Shoot it on our breasts."

Not needing the instruction John's first shot landed on Miss Williams' chest before he moved to the left so that the second one hit Mrs Packer just above her tattoo.

What happened next shocked both John and Cathy. Linda took hold of John's cock with her free hand and pulled it back to her in time for another load to hit her chest. She continued to stroke it then making sure she got it all out before she used it to massage the cum over her breasts.

"Oh you tart," Cathy said, but the sight of it was turning her on so much that she felt her second orgasm of the day build and she let it out with a long moan.'

"I told you I don't have a no touching rule, just didn't tell you did I John?"

"No you didn't Miss Williams. But it felt fucking awesome." John said forgetting for a moment who he was talking to.

"Language John, there is no need for that."

"Sorry Miss Williams. But that was just amazing, I have had my fair share of women, but you two are something quite different."

"In what way?"

"All my other women have been nudists," John though better of saying they were family. "And to be honest they will do pretty much anything with me, but you two are sexy in such a different way."

"Linda I think that was a compliment," Cathy said.

"Yes it was Mrs Packer." John looked at the two of them, his cum on their tits and thought how many in his family would love to lick it of them, and smiled to himself.

"You know what John?"

"What's that Mrs Packer."

"The thing with grass is it keeps growing, can you come back next week and cut it again?"

"I can manage that."

"so long as 'the nude handyman' has time." Linda added.

"I will always have time for you two, my business partners." John told them.

"Thanks again John, but we better get cleaned up before Mr Packer comes home. You can pick up your wages on the way through the kitchen they are on the table."

"Thanks Mrs Packer, it's been a fun day."

"Yes it has."

John left the two ladies in the garden and walked through the house picking up a pile of notes from the table. He went to the lounge and saw once again the photo of the two of them and before he pulled his shorts on and left he put his wet cock to the photo frame leaving a smear of cum on them.

12