Family Affairs Ch. 14

Story Info
Introducing the in-laws to the family tradition.
6.3k words
4.54
46.8k
27

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Introductions

After the cycle ride John had driven home, he had enjoyed his day very much and particularly meeting Josh. As he drove he thought more about the size of Josh's cock and how lucky his Grandma had been to enjoy it properly. It was the biggest John had ever seen and he was getting hard thinking about getting the chance to suck it someday he hoped. To take his mind off it again he checked his phone for messages and saw two missed calls. Dialling his voice mail he heard the that there were two messages.

The first message was from Miss Williams.

"Hello John, Miss Williams here. I was very impressed with your work at my sisters house and wondered if you could come to my home on Wednesday as I have some jobs that need doing. I have spoken to the WI president and she thinks our idea may work, but would like to check your standard of work first. Please call me to confirm Wednesday and I will give you my address."

Well that was fast John thought to himself. She must be very keen for me to do work for her and the other ladies. The second message was from his Mum.

"John, in case we don't see you when you get home. Just a warning we will be having guests tonight. No need to dress up, but please be a little discreet do not want to upset anyone unnecessarily. Love you, hope you had a fun time. Byeeee!"

Now I wonder who that could be, surely not Kev's parents they are supposed to be staying at Jenny and Kev's the night. Well at least I don't need to get dressed I suppose.

John did not have to wait for an answer too long when he arrived home as his mum and dad arrived shortly after him.

"Did you get my message John?" Steph asked as she gave him a hug and stroked his cock whilst he helped her out of her dress so he could run a finger along her pussy.

"Yes I did, who is coming over?"

"Kev's parents, Robert and Diane," his Dad told him as he walked past and they exchanged cock strokes. "But not till later, we are meeting them for dinner first. So plenty of time to catch up on how your day went."

John then told them about Josh and that Lisa and him got engaged. When he got to the part about the size of Josh's cock he told Steph that she was going to have to fight him for it as its huge. He told them how it made Grandma pass out too which excited but scared Steph at the same time.

"He has a sister too, hoping she will come to the party tomorrow, but we will have to see how she feels about it all. But tell me how come Kev's parents are staying here."

Steph and Steve then told their story.

When they had arrived at Jenny and Kev's house his parents were already there. The plan was for Steve and Steph not to strip off straight away but to get to know the other couple first. So when Jenny opened the door naked it was quite a surprise. "It would have seemed a little strange for us not to be nude," she explained, "we always are when they visit."

"Ok" Steve said, putting his hand between his nieces legs and sliding his finger along an already moist pussy. "Feels like you are excited at what this day will bring."

"I have to admit I am yes. Come in and let me introduce you to Mr & Mrs Walsh," she said as she ushered them into the lounge.

"Oh Jenny, I keep telling you it's Diane and Robert," the lady sat on the sofa said.

"Sorry Diane, I am still getting used to it. Anyway Diane and Robert this is my Uncle Steve and Aunty Steph, you may remember them from our wedding, but they were not there long."

Robert stood up and shook both Steve and Steph's hands saying, "I think I do remember you, Jenny tells us that you have been a little estranged from your family. It seems that you have sorted things out now?"

Steve looked over the couple and noticed immediately that although Diane wore clothes that did nothing for her body, she had very bright eyes, and her greying hair was tidy, he reckoned that hidden beneath the frumpy clothes was a vixen dying to get out.

"Yes that's right, a few things have been straightened out for sure." Steve replied, causing Steph and Jenny to giggle a little at his pun.

"Tea or coffee?" Jenny asked her aunt and Uncle.

"Coffee please Jen," Steph replied for her and Steve.

Jenny and Kev left the two older couples together in the lounge whilst they went to the kitchen to make the drinks. Diane and Robert were a few years older than Steph and Steve, but in fact had things in common, Robert having actually gone to the same school as Steve, but about 10 years earlier, and they were soon talking about different teachers that they both remembered. Whilst they talked Steph and Diane were getting on well too.

Moving in close to Steph, Diane whispered, "so what do you make of this nudity thing? I find it all a bit strange, but you seem to take it in your stride."

Whispering back as if she was copying Diane's embarrassment Steph said, "it's fine with us, we are nudists too."

Diane did not know what to say, she started apologising saying that she did not mean that they were weird or strange, just that the situation was strange. Steph just smiled and put her hand on the other ladies arm and said, "it's fine, we have been called worse than that I am sure. It's just not a big deal really, is it Steve?"

"What's that?" Steve asked being drawn away form the school boy reminiscing with Robert.

"Being naked," his wife replied.

"Oh no, it's actually weird being clothed around Jenny and Kev, but they asked us to not strip off as a sign of respect to you. I suppose you are used to them by now."

Robert looked at him, and said, "I am not sure used to it is the right phrase, we dread coming here to be honest. But we need to accept their choices otherwise we might loose them, and that would be a shame if they give us our first Grandchild."

Steph then told them a little about how they had lost contact with the family over the family nudity, leaving out the sexual relationships, and how it affected everyone. So she was glad that Diane and Robert had been wiser than she had been.

"How are you guys getting along?" Jenny asked as she came in with the coffee and some cake.

"Just fine thanks Jen, turns out Robert and I went to the same school," Steve told her.

"Oh wow, what a coincidence Dad," Kev said.

"And I was just telling Diane that we are nudists too," Steph told Jenny.

"Yes Jenny, you didn't tell us that there were others in your family that do this too," Diane said.

"Oh didn't I? I am so used to it I forget that it's a big deal to others," she said. "I was brought up a nudist as was my mum and Uncle Steve before me. It was my grandparents that started it all off, didn't they Uncle Steve?"

"That's right," Steve confirmed.

"Jenny, you really should have told us all this from the start, it would have made a lot more sense to us, wouldn't it Robert."

"Well maybe a little, I still find it strange sat here with my son and his wife naked though," Robert said.

"Would it make it any easier for you if Steve and I were nude too?" Steph asked him going to buttons on her blouse.

"I don't think it will really Steph," he said, "but if that's what you normally do, who are we to stop you."

Steve started laughing, "that's the worse attempt I have ever heard from someone wanting to see another guys wife naked Robert," he said giving Robert a friendly punch on the arm.

"Oh no I didn't mean it like that."

"You better not had done!" Diane told him.

"Honestly love I didn't mean that. But if Steve and Steph are used to being naked we should respect them just as they did us when they arrive."

"More coffee anyone?" Jenny asked sensing that things were getting a little awkward now. Which made everyone relax and laugh at her vain attempt to break the tension, yet it worked.

"So I guess you have never tried it then?" Steph asked, not giving up on it.

"You're joking, I don't even remember Mum going topless on our holidays in Spain as a kid," Kev replied before his mum or dad could say a word.

"Kevin Walsh!" Diane said, " can speak for myself you know. And for your information young man I have gone topless, just not when you were about."

"Really Mum?"

"Yes, you don't know everything about me and your dad."

"So it seems, so it's been a day of revelations then."

"Hey Aunty Steph you won't have seen the Wedding Album will you?" Jenny said as she poured out more tea and coffee from the pots.

"No, I would love that," Steph replied with that look on her face all women get when looking at wedding photos.

"I'll just pop upstairs and get it." Jenny said, and with that she was almost running up stairs, her tits wobbling about in front of her as she did, knowing that all eyes were on her.

After 5 minutes she had not returned and and Steph asked Kev if everything was OK. "I expect she is checking them first," he said. Then after 10 minutes he said that he better go and check on her.

The two couples looked at each other a concerned look on all their faces waiting for Kev to come back down.

"Jenny apologises to you all, she got upstairs and we don't know why, but she has been hit by one of her migraines, she has had to go to bed. She feels really bad as she was looking forward to spending time together."

"Kev, don't worry," his mum told him, it's no joke when a migraine attack happens. Look maybe it's best we don't stay the night like we planned. If we leave soon, we will be home before it gets dark."

"Mum, there's no need for that, she might be ok in a couple of hours."

"No it's for the best," Diane told him, "it will only put more pressure on her if we stay."

"Look I don't know how you feel about it Diane, but why don't you stay the night at our place," offered Steph.

"Oh we couldn't impose on you like that," Diane replied.

"It's no imposition," Steve told her, "you are family."

"Robert, what do you think?" Diane asked her husband.

"Well it sounds better than driving the two hours back home this afternoon to me. But only if you let us take you out for dinner as a way of thanking you."

"Ok, we can manage that I think Robert," Steve replied.

The four of them made plans to meet later that evening. Robert and Diane left to go to the shops, making the most of being near the city. Whilst Steph and Steve returned home to make up the spare room for them. On the way Steph phoned John and left a message on his voicemail. Just as they arrived home she received a text from Jenny.

"I am fine, thanks for playing along, I am sure mum and dad will have a fun time with you two tonight. Xxx" the plan had worked better than they had expected.

When they told John how they had planned this with Kev and Jenny, he laughed and said "Kev's mum and Dad have no idea what they have let themselves in for have they?"

"Well they know we are nudists at home, but maybe they forgot that when they agreed to stay here," Steve said to his son with a wry smile.

It was an hour and a half later that Steve and Steph were sat in the bar at the restaurant with Diane and Robert waiting for their table to be ready. The shopping trip had evidently been successful as Diane was wearing a new dress this evening she told Steph. Gone were the jeans and old fashioned blouse, they were replaced now by a dress that although would not be called sexy was definitely less conservative than Steve would have expected. It was just below the knee in length with a full skirt, the top of it was figure hugging and pushed Diane's chest up a little more and she was showing just a little cleavage to be of interest. It was a contrast too to what Steph was wearing, her dress being very short and tight, the skirt stopping mid thigh and the neckline plunging down between her tits clearly showing she was braless beneath it. A fact that Steve could tell Robert had noticed immediately.

Over dinner their conversation flowed as easily as the wine, talking about growing up in the same city. Robert and Diane asked more about how it was growing up in a nude household although they kept whispering it, as if there were people listening in on their conversation. Steve was as honest as he could be as they questioned him saying that it was just normal, and it was not until he was at senior school that he realised that his friends had not see anyone else naked let alone their family. He had been teased about his all over tan in the showers but a few close friends had repeatedly asked about what his older sister looked like naked.

"And what about you Diane?" Steph asked, "you said earlier you have been topless when was that?"

Diane had been drinking her wine all the time they had been at the table and was now very relaxed, "did you see Kevin's face?" She replied. "His prim and proper mum showing her breasts off like that," she said a little too loudly causing some looks from other diners.

"It was on holiday about 10 years ago" Robert told them, when Diane could not say anything from giggling too much. "We went to Tenerife for a week without Kevin, he was still at school and stayed with my parents. It was a good week when I think about it wasn't it Di?" He said with a wink at her. She immediately blushed and said no more about it.

When they had finished their meal it was obvious that Robert was in no state to drive, Steve had kept to soft drinks so they decided to put Robert and Diane's overnight bag in their car and go together. Steve would bring Robert back in the morning to collect his car.

Steve helped Diane into the back of his car as Robert held the front door open for Steph, she couldn't help herself and as she swung her legs in she made sure her skirt rose up and Robert got a clear view of her pantieless pussy before he turned away and got in the back with his wife.

Arriving at the house Robert was at Steph's door once more, opening it up hoping to get another view. Steph did not disappoint him as she exited the car, making sure he knew that she was aware of him watching this time.

Once indoors Steph showed the guests their bedroom and bathroom. Passing John's room which had the door closed. Dropping their bags off in their room Steph told them to make themselves comfortable and come back down stairs shortly, there was plenty more wine to be had.

"By comfortable, do you mean nude?" Diane asked.

"Well that's up to you, but comfortable for me is naked yes, I will be getting out of this dress before I go back downstairs," Steph replied, leaving them to mull that over. She went to her room and indeed take her dress off before going back downstairs where Steve was already nude and pouring out wine.

"I assume our guests will be back down," he asked.

"Yes I think so, we will have to wait and see in what state of dress they will be in though, I left them in no doubt about ours, and I could hear them talking as I passed their room again."

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked to see Diane and Robert enter the kitchen. Although they were not completely naked they had made a compromise it seemed. Robert was in just a pair of boxers whilst Diane was wearing a black sleep suit of lacy shorts and top, the material was quite sheer and it left no secrets as her nipples were clearly in view and her bush was also visible beneath it.

"We thought we would compromise," Robert said, "not sure about being naked around anyone."

"Like I said whatever you are comfortable with," Steph said.

"Here have a drink, I took the liberty of poring for you," Steve said passing a glass to Robert and Diane. With each of them having a glass in their hand, Steve toasted, "welcome to our house! To new friends!"

"New friends!" the other three repeated and they each clinked glasses.

"Now let's take these into the lounge and get a little more comfortable," Steph suggested, and lead them out of the kitchen.

"It's so good of you to welcome us like this Steph," Diane said as they sat down. "Part of me wishes I could be as comfortable as you two are naked."

"Do you know the strange thing Diane," Steve told her. "Being naked is not really about sex or eroticism."

"Yes that is what Kevin says to us," she replied.

"What you are wearing now is far more erotic than Steph being here naked. Don't you agree Steph?"

"Oh 100%"

Diane looked at Robert, "you are quiet, what do you think? Me in this or Steph naked?"

"That's a little unfair Diane," Steve said. "For Robert he sees you all the time, but Steph is a new subject for him. Is that about right Robert?"

"Yes that's a fair assessment Steve."

"Well let's make us less of an enigma, how about a little game to get to know each other better?" Steph said.

"What do you have in mind?" Diane said.

"Ever payed spin the bottle?" Steve asked.

Laughing, Diane said, "not for a very long time."

"Ok get the bottle Steve, it's truth or dare, ok?" Steph said looking at the other two who were getting nice and relaxed with the amount of wine they had consumed tonight.

Steve came back with an empty beer bottle and put it on the table. Steph put her hand on it and said "ready?"

Robert and Diane nodded as Steph spun the bottle. The four of them watched it spin round and then come to rest pointing towards Robert. "So what's it to be Robert, truth or dare?" Steph asked.

Robert knew that if he said dare she would have him take his shorts off, and although he was enjoying looking at Steph's nude body he was not sure he was ready to show his. "Truth," he said at last.

"Ok, but you cannot choose that next time, has to be a dare if it chooses you again."

"Oh right," Robert answered.

"It has to be totally true no lies or half truths," Diane told him, she was seriously getting into the game Steph realised.

"Robert if Diane wanted to get nude, would you mind, or would you actually like it?" Steph asked him, hoping by asking this it would open up possibilities for Robert and Diane to be honest about what they really think.

Robert was pretty sure that Diane had no wish to get naked now or ever, but he did have this deep desire to see her naked with others. "I wouldn't mind if she wanted to, it's up to her I suppose."

"But would you like it if she did?" Steph pressed again.

"I think I would yes," Robert mumbled as he took a big gulp of his wine.

"There, that was not so bad, and now Diane knows exactly what you think too," Steph told him, looking at Diane who was quite amazed at her husband's revelation. "Your turn to spin it then Robert."

When the bottle stopped this time it was facing Steve, who knew exactly what he was going to say, and said "dare!" Before Robert could ask him.

Robert was not sue what to ask Steve to do as Steve was naked any way could not ask him to take anything off which was the normal dare. Playing it safe he told Steve to kiss Steph I front of them.

"Too easy Robert," Steve replied as he took Steph's face in his hands and kissed her fully on the lips. Steph responded and very soon they were kissing like teenagers tongues flicking at each other. Robert and Diane looked at each other, both hearing the slurping sounds as their hosts carried on kissing, they also noticed Steve's cock start to twitch too.

"Ok I think that is enough now Steve," Robert said.

"Well you didn't tell me how long to kiss her for, so I just carried on," Steve responded as he and Steph broke apart again. His hand was on the bottle in moments and it was spinning but once again it ended up facing Robert. "It's dare time now Robert."

Robert was sure that Steve would make him loose his shorts and had his hands on them ready in fact, "hey what you doing Robert, that's not your dare," Steve told him. "I think you should do the same as me."

"What kiss my wife? I can do that. Like you said its easy."

"That's not what I meant no, I want you to do the same as me. Kiss Steph."

Robert looked at Steve as if he had landed from a different planet. He then looked at Diane expecting her to stop the game there and then.

12