Family Affairs Ch. 18

Story Info
Matt & Mary spend wonderful afternoon together.
1.9k words
4.68
59.6k
8
0

Part 18 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County XIX: Family Affairs

Chapter eighteen

Mary awakened before Matt did and was confused to find herself lying next to him in his bedroom. Once more, as she laid there, she began to feel guilty about what she'd done, and what she was thinking about continuing to do. "I...I really have committed myself to an affair with my son's best friend," she thought. Part of her was very disturbed by the fact that she seemed willing to allow the affair with the young man to continue, but another part of her wanted to very much.

She rolled on her side and, after watching Matt sleep for a while, she began to run her hands over him lightly. Matt's skin was warm and smooth and it really felt nice touching it.

Mary's gentle caresses awakened the young man, who rolled on his side to face her, smiled, and said, "Come here." He reached for her.

Mary shook her head. "Be still," she said, "I want to make love to you this time."

Matt lay back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations which were generated in him while Mary's soft, warm hands and lips explored his body. It felt as if she was kissing and touching him everywhere, all at once. He trembled when she bent her head over him and the soft mass of her dark hair tumbled onto him, tickling him. In no time, he was writhing on the bed and moaning and gasping.

Mary's actions rapidly produced a visible effect. As she watched, fascinated, his penis rose to attention once again. Although she'd been married twenty years, she knew little more about love-making than her youthful lover did. Her sex life with Tom had not been overly creative and, except for Pixie, she didn't discuss sex with any of her friends, so she wasn't well-versed in the variations of love-making. When she was in college, she'd heard there were different things people did when they made love, and different ways of doing it, but she had experienced only a few of them. In a lot of ways, she and Matt were at the same level of sexual experience.

"His penis...it...it looks so...big!" she thought, gazing at the young man's unyielding organ. It was swollen and distended, with blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head. Shiny droplets of Matt's pre-cum glistened at the slitted tip.

Mary reached out a trembling hand touched the turgid organ tentatively. It was so hot! She wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it gently, noting with pleasure that her actions brought a groan of pleasure from Matt. Impetuously, she bent and kissed the swollen organ. After all, it had given her so much pleasure, if she could give Matt a small sampling of the wonderful feeling she'd given her, she wanted to do that. She kissed it again. Even though Matt's erection was slick with the remains of their earlier love-making, she didn't find the taste unpleasant.

Matt was going wild. Never, in his wildest, most far-out fantasies about Mrs. Forrester, had he dreamt she'd do what she was doing to him now! She was playing with his cock, even kissing and licking it! His hips strained and his muscles clenched as sensations more intense than any he'd known jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Matt's powerful reaction to her caresses intoxicated Mary. She loved the effect she was having on him. It really was as thrilling to give this much pleasure as it was to receive it! Kissing and licking the young man's erection weren't enough for the excited woman. She wanted to do more! She raised her head, opened her mouth, lowered it over the swollen organ, and locked her lips around the flared tip. She'd done it! It was in her mouth! Slowly, she lowered her head felt the thick shaft begin to fill her oral cavity. She could feel it pulsing!

Matt thought he would explode. Mrs. Forrester really was sucking his cock! He'd never dreamed anything like this would happen to him!

Mary's mouth continued to slide slowly up and down her lover's delectable pole. She let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of the fleshy intruder and lashed it with her tongue, relishing the sensations she experienced as she did. She loved this! She began to shudder with delight as she tendered her young lover the gift of pleasure. She gently grasped and fondled his balls.

"Mrs. Forrester!" Matt groaned. "Oh, God, Mrs. Forrester! It feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!"

Matt's words were meant as a warning, but it was a warning Mary chose not to heed. She began to move her head up and down more rapidly and increased the suction she was applying. Her hand squeezed and rolled his balls more actively. Then she felt the pulsations of the young man's mighty organ grow stronger. "He...he's going to come!" she realized, "In my mouth! I'm going to make him come in my mouth!"

Before she could decide whether she really wanted that or not, his hot cream was splashing against the back of her throat and filling her oral cavity. The taste wasn't bad, but the volume was considerable. Mary had to swallow to keep from gagging. Matt thrashed on the bed, screaming with pleasure, and Mary treasured his reaction She was startled when an orgasm tore through her body at the same time.

"Ah! Ahh! Ahhh!" Matt cried. He felt as if he was coming apart. He'd never experienced anything like this before!

Mary nursed Matt's penis, even after he'd stopped coming, until it began to shrink. Finally, she let it slide from her mouth. Then she slid up next to him, and laid her head on his chest. She felt his fingers combing through her hair.

Matt couldn't believe what had happened. He'd never felt anything more intense in his life! And now, in the aftermath, with Mrs. Forrester's body pressed against his, he felt completely content. He continued to comb his hands through his lover's dark, shining hair as she lay there with her head on his chest.

"Did...did you like that, my love?" she asked softly.

"It...it was, I can't say it, I've never...ever...felt like you just made me feel," Matt replied. He pulled her face to his and kissed her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her mouth.

"Mrs. Forrester...Mary...I...I love you," he said softly.

Mary was at first startled by his assertion, then despite how crazy it was, she knew she felt the same way. What was happening to her and what she was doing and thinking made absolutely no sense. She was falling in love with a boy her son's age, and didn't give a damn about the consequences! She didn't care what happened in the future, all she wanted was to feel as wonderful as she did right now for as long as she could!

"I want to do you," Matt said.

Mary, who had still been trying to gauge her reaction to his profession of love, only barely heard him. "What, my love?" she asked.

"I want, you know, to do to you what you just did to me," the young man told her.

Mary was thrilled. Tom occasionally deigned to kiss her vagina and she loved it when he did. Never, though, had her husband done more than kiss her a little, then climb atop her and start fucking. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" she cooed.

Matt moved between Mary's parted legs and examined what he saw there. He'd never seen a woman's vagina up close before and, now that he had the opportunity, he inspected Mary's vagina carefully. It was pink, with puffy, soft lips. Shiny with wetness, it had a scent that was pungent, but not unappealing. At the upper end of the slit, a small knob protruded.

"That must be her clit," Matt thought. He bent and licked the bud with his tongue.

Mary's back arched and she moaned in delight. "Yes!" she cried, as erotic fireworks began exploding behind her closed eyes.

Matt began licking and sucking her vagina with determination.

Mary's legs clamped around his head and her hips went wild. "Eeaahh!" she cried, her head rolling from side to side, clutching her breasts. "Yes! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! That feels so good! Matt! Oh! Oh! Matt! I'm so close! I'm...I'm, oh, God, I'm coming! I'm coming!"

His head was trapped in a velvet vice formed by the silky flesh of Mary's thighs, so Matt couldn't hear his lover's screams of pleasure, but he knew she was coming from the wild way her body was moving. He grabbed hold of her ass and hung on as she writhed and bucked her way to ecstasy.

Then, suddenly, Mary's legs fell away from his head and she went limp. Matt lowered her bottom and she lay, unmoving, on the bed. At first he wasn't sure what was going on. He raised up on his arms and looked at her, concerned that she'd had some kind of spell, maybe a heart attack. She seemed to be breathing all right, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

"She...she must have passed out!" he thought. Cautiously, he got off the bed, walked into the bathroom, and cleaned himself off. When he finished and returned to the bedroom, Mrs. Forrester was still sleeping.

As he stood next to his bed, look at the gorgeous woman who was lying in it, nude, Matt wanted to pinch himself. He still had difficulty believing this was real. He'd made love with the woman of his dreams and had, apparently, been quite good at it.

Then it occurred to him that an opportunity to do something else he'd dreamed of was being offered to him. Still naked, he went into the darkroom, got one of his cameras, loaded it with film, then went back to the bedroom and began to shoot pictures of his sleeping lover's nude body. He shot picture after picture, moving around the bed to capture Mary's loveliness from as many different angles as he could.

Mary was wakened by the whirring noise of the camera's automatic film advance. At first she wasn't sure where she was, what had happened, or what was going on. She looked around, trying to get her vision in focus and realized she was in a strange bedroom, she didn't have any clothes on, and Matt was taking pictures of her!

"Matt!" she exclaimed and tried vainly to cover herself. "Don't!"

"That's it!" he said, "don't move..." The camera clicked and whirred again, then he stopped, sat on the bed next to her, and smiled. "I've always wanted to do that," he said.

"But...but what if somebody sees those pictures!" Mary said, alarmed.

"Nobody ever will," he assured her. "I'm the only one who has the keys to the cabinets I keep my special pictures in."

"All...all right, I...I guess," Mary said. "It's just that I...we...would be in real trouble if anyone saw those pictures." If her husband ever learned they existed, he could use them against her in a divorce action.

"Don't worry," Matt said. He bent and kissed her.

"What time is it?" Mary asked. It seemed like they'd been at his house a long time.

"About three," Matt told her.

"I...I suppose we should get going," Mary said. She got off the bed. "I have to get supper for Ricky."

"Why don't I take you and Rick out for pizza," Matt said. "Sort of a celebration." He chuckled. "Of course, Rick won't know what we're celebrating."

Mary was pleased. The idea of going out to dinner with her young lover thrilled and excited her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers